Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 27.1: Concentrate hard (1)

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 27.1: Concentrate hard (1)

Wow ~~~

"Can't you train seriously, you shrewd monkey!!!!"

"Ouch, P’No don't be so serious, be careful the serious you are, the faster you get older, look at me, this how football is supposed to be played." The monkey, who had fouled the ball, stopped, then pulled the soccer ball from the ground to the back of his feet and flipped it from side to side, making No, the captain of the team, want to take the soccer ball to hit his face with it.

The coach said he couldn't supervise everyone's training today, and look how proud Can is, he's like someone who is about to go to heaven.

"Stop it!!!! Everyone else is training seriously, do you want to rush out of Asia and kick the world to win the World Cup!!!!" Techno roared, scolding is not allowed, after all, Can's comedy is just a happy ending for the other seniors, but if he baby him, maybe the people behind him who want to cut him may already be lined up in the street.

"Well, it's rare that the coach isn't around, just relax and take it easy." Techno's best friend Type couldn't help but say as Techno showed a fierce expression, "Ohhhh! Doesn't anyone ever get serious with me!" As soon as the words fell, Can, who was upside down, flicked the ball with the tip of his toe, and it went to the bottom of his footboard, and the show began...

"No one is as serious as a senior, have you ever heard...” said the skin monkey called Can clenching his legs and started dancing...

"Nobody nobody...” jumped and stretched out his fingers and shook them back and forth...

Nobody.

Wonder Girls - The Wonder Years - Trilogy

"... But you" Can danced with enchanting dance steps on both legs, learning the final movement of the "Nobody" dance. With both hands pointing at the senior student, he flirted at him, and Techno rushed into the stadium with a whistle blaring.

"If only it was tolerable, but it is not! It's either kick your ass or my name will not be Techno today!!!" After saying that, this unimaginative captain put on a fierce expression and ran towards Can, who had long since run away like a gust of wind, while running and shaking his ass provocatively towards this captain, laughter echoed over the stadium, making No's nostrils smoke, a mouthful of old blood rushed upwards, stifling the old face red.

Every time Can comes out funny he has the ability to make No's friends and football teammates laugh.

"Hey, P’New, where's Ae?" A familiar face popped up in the middle of the laughter – Ai’Pond who everyone knew, and New smiled back at Pond, revealing clean white teeth... braces on them, then pointed in the other direction.

"I don't know who I'm making phone porridge with, by the way, I was going to ask you if Ae is seeing someone. These days he looks mysterious." Pond smiled in silence, who else but the one called the Koon-chai Pete who had made Ae disappear all night without even a check-in call? Good thing Pond is smart enough to have brainstormed an 8G brain and GV crap filled neurons, and said Ae must be going for a heart tonic.

"Whether it's the crush or not I don't know, I can only tell you that he didn't return to his dorm all night last night."

"What are you saying?" Type interjected, still immersed in the laughter that teasing Can had brought when he saw the half-breed coming for his base mate, and just as Pond approached, he heard someone's voice ringing from afar.

"Then I'll pick you up at your dorm when I'm done training and we'll go eat in front of the school."

Hey, my good friend Ae, do you know you're really fxxking obsessed with your date!

"That's no good, I'd better pick you up... okay, you can drive."

Ae nodded to herself as a certain Pond. Holmes slipped over to tease the unsmiling base mate from behind.

I can say without exaggeration that at this point Ae's ears were so red they were dripping blood and hey, what did I do last night with Pete in the covers that I didn't know about?

And so, Pond....

"I'll go with you!"

Bang!

"Ugh!" Ever wonder what the hell that sound is? It is Ae suddenly attacked me, gave me a move to lock throat, strangled me backward lying coughing, I tightly grasped him strangled my neck arm, felt that they will ascend to heaven, and Ae that annoying boy actually have no sense of introspection, did not think to care about my life, except for a ferocious expression and ferocious voice.

"What the fxxk did you come out from behind me for?"

"Cough cough cough~~~ I f.uck, you're trying to strangle me! Are you the devil! Scared me to death, my collar bone is going to dislocate!" Pond clutched his neck, fearing that he was strangled by Ae with a paralyzed face and crooked mouth, said that would not be handsome, if Cha-am did not want me to blame you all. Seeing Pond's mournful expression, Ae also finally calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry, but why did you sneak up on me from behind?"




"I just heard you on the phone with Pete and wanted to go with you to him, who knew you'd lock my throat, seriously, did you get anal-ized by Pete, how else would you have such a keen sense of crisis guarding your back!" Pond complained, you get the idea, Ae the man is the fighting base of the hobbits, super attacking, don't look at him, he's a dozen centimeters shorter than me, but I swear, this soft egg of mine would never dare to touch this hard rock of his.

"B.astard! Don't use to gossip about that, it's not like I'm a scum like you, thinking about s.exual things all day long!"

"Hey! Now that I've been cleansed, why do you keep scolding me for being a b.astard?" Pond indignantly, then narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Wait a minute, when you say there are no b.astards like me, you mean you and Pete...” asked Ae coldly without waiting for Pond to finish, Ae was pointing at him showing him his foot.

"Before you ask me a question, Ai’Pond let me ask you, do you know Seven Ghost Footwork?" I don't know much about the art of Muay Thai, and I can't remember the weird thing in-ring, but with my brilliant mind and infinite brain power, if I take it literally - Ae is trying to kick me in the face with his foot!

If I was standing now, I'm not afraid at all, I can run if I don't want to get kicked, but the problem is that I'm still lying in the arms of Mother Earth, and Ae is raising one foot to my face, there was nothing I could do.

"I don't know any Ghost Foot Seven, I'm Italian, but I'm going to spare you shame, let's change the subject, I said I wanted to go with you because I was going to go home, but my family all ran off on a trip, and there is no one to eat with me, Cha-am went home again, so, I'm going with you... okay, please take me, please!" Immediately afterward, Pond wrapped his arm around Ae's, blinking pitifully, and Ae had a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

“Ai’Pete" after rejecting Pond, a certain short attack who has a date continues to make telephone porridge with his little boyfriend, honestly, Pond is not afraid of Ae, but he is sure that Ae is very taboo to go along with him, so he must find a chance to gossip from Pete about last night's events.

"Huh! There's no humanity in being gay!" Pond whispered a beep and then struck a mental plan..... .

"Crooked Can, Ae invited us to have steak in front of the school, want to come along!" Pond shouts at Can in the soccer stadium, as Techno picks up a leg for an over-the-shoulder drop, and the underdog eater gets Pond's point and responds loudly.

"I'm going too! I'm free! Ah P’No ~~~~~~~ No, I'm wrong, I won't dance Nobody to you anymore, ah ~~~~~~ legs... my legs ~~~ ~~" With Can's painful screaming, the seniors were amused by this skin monkey, and the only one who was out of this cheerful atmosphere saw him sigh deeply.

“Ai’Pete, can my friends come along?" Pond stretched his neck to open the gay-dar over his head, the corners of his mouth going fxxking up in a dark sneer.

You... this Ae ah, never care what other people think, and while playing with friends in the day he is still careless, but one day will also care about the feelings of the boyfriend, and he will ask if he can or cannot bring a friend together, oh no ~ ~ ~ with me in front of this Seven Ghost Footwork is simply a world of difference ah, double standard base, huh!

It's clear that our Mr. Intouch (Ae) is changing little by little, slowly revealing to the world a tender side he never had before.

"I want to sit here!"

"Ai’Can, don't you see the look on Ae's friend's face either, would he like to sit with you?" Techno couldn't help it, and they made their way to the western cafeteria in front of the school, where Ae's friend was already waiting first, while Can, the unglamorous eater, ran to Ae's friend's side without asking if he wanted to sit next to him.

"You're not even asking?"

"Asked away, Phi, and Pete has agreed, he's nice, not at all like that friend of his...."

"..... ."

The original good atmosphere was thus spoiled by Can, and when Can mentioned another Koon-chai with a less than stellar word of mouth, Pete could only dryly laugh twice to hide his embarrassment. In fact, at the beginning, Pete was also hesitant to go out to dinner with Ae, because the touch of last night's lingerie was still clearly imprinted in every cell, and when he closed his eyes, he was reminded of those beautiful images, and he didn't know how he was going to face his boyfriend, who already had skin friends, today.

Bong!

"Ouch! Phi, why did you hit me on the head for?" He looked up at the senior Type who had hit him hard on the head with his knuckles, his mouth deflated in displeasure.

“Ai’Can, I have to remind you."

"Remind me of what?” Ai’Can looked up curiously and asked, reminding me of what? Watch out for that Techno guy kicking my a.ss? Watch out for freshman? Careful about washing your clothes without getting your skin allergic? Beware of moldy clothes that can cause ringworm? Still....

"Hate something or someone too much, and they'll be all over you like a shadow." Type seemed to remember a long time ago and rubbed his hair hard.

"Then what exactly is it that follows like a shadow?" Can's question made Techno stifle a laugh.

"Oh that is a memory Type will never forget, come on, hand the microphone to Type hahaha."

"Understand the Murphy's Law." Type sulked, then changed the subject, lazily continued to explain to the monkey, turned his head and chatted with the International College student.

"Are you okay man, looks like you can't keep up with Can's rhythm, let's order some food."

"Hey! P’Type, don't change the subject ah, first explain to me what Murphy's Law is."

"When you can get Ai’No to chase you around the football field enough for three laps, I'll explain it to you." After speaking, Type turned around and called the waiter over to order, while Ae sighed helplessly at the noisy table. At first, he just invited Can to come, but Pond, the shameless one, insisted on coming, and then P’No, P’Type and P’Champ followed.

Honestly though, it was kind of nice, because since playing the game of shrimp stripping with Pete last night, he didn't know what to talk about with Pete himself, and the two were a bit awkward.

"What do you want to eat?"

“Ai’Ae what do you want to eat?"

"I asked you first!" Ae shook his head, while Pete, who had been afraid to look the other man in the eye, nervously lowered his head and pretended to look at the menu.

"Uh... so Ae what do you want to eat?" Pete asked Ae rhetorically again, as if playing the game of whoever talks first wins, and this childish play on his part let Ae know how panicked Pete was at this point and how shy he was.

"I asked you first, Pete," Pond said as he overheard the conversation from behind and couldn't help himself.

"I just wanted to ask you how long you want to go on spreading cute couple moments around like this? Everyone else has finished ordering and you're still here and you ask me to come and so I'll ask you." Actually, it's not that exaggerated, because Can is tugging at the senior’s hand and begging for a treat, and Techno says he'll only let him have one French fry, so don't think he will treat him to a meal.




Hearing Pond's grumbling, the two men who had been spreading cute couple moments simultaneously turned their heads to look at Pond.

"I am not as childish as you are!"

"I'm not saying you're childish, I'm just saying you're brutally spreading cute couple moments around, k.issing me I'm slimy, really flashing my titanium dog eyes......”

"My heart, no more cute couple moments for couples!" Ae cursed softly, he knew he was furious just to hide his embarrassment, even if he didn't understand how many meanings the cute couple moments in Pond's mouth really meant, but what made him even more incomprehensible - once he thought those couples teasing each other was really childish, but now that it happened to him and Pete... was it really childish too?

"I'll have a pork chop with black pepper and a side of bacon." Ae ordered two without a second thought and Pete wanted to be open as well, "Then I'll take it too...”

"How can you eat it all? Take your pick of the two I ordered." Ae knew very well that Koon-chai wasn't a starving ghost-like those football players, so he took it upon himself to order for Koon-chai, he interrupted Pete's words and stared silently at each other, the others present not so coincidentally cast curious glances at them.

"Well... that's all I'll take." So Ae turned around and called the waiter over, gesticulating at the menu, "I'll have a pork chop plus a slice of bacon, and a plate of chicken chili... what do you want to drink?"

"Uh, I'll take the mineral water."

"That's a one-liter bottle of Coke plus a bottle of mineral water." Ae turned back to continue speaking to the waiter before turning his attention back to the Koon-chai beside him.

"Do you want anything else?"

"Well, no more," Pete whispered back, his heart now pounding and his body trembling slightly along with it, Ae's unfailing care for him leaving him unquiet. And at this point, P’Champ, witnessing that Ae was immersed in a world of duos with that International College student, couldn't help but ask.

“Ai’Ae, are you the family's maid?" Ae faintly frowned after hearing this and looked back at Champ with a frown, the other party hurriedly waved their hands when they saw this, although Ae was their schoolmate, no one dared to make fun of him.

"I didn't mean it like that, I was just a little curious to see how well you take care of Pete." Ae twisted her head to look at the person next to her, then looked back at her own schoolmate.

"What's so strange, I've always been like that."

"Really? Have you ever taken care of me like that, my friend, when you almost strangled me, and I bet you wouldn't even pull a hair on Pete's head?"

Poof!

After the words were spoken, one foot came down hard on the back of Pond's foot, and the culprit laughed grimly.

"Beware of death because of a big mouth!" It wasn't that Ae didn't want to say it, but he saw that Pete was too nervous to look up at the others, just sitting there in silence, and he didn't know how the seniors here would feel if they found out that he and Pete were more than friends, but one thing he had to admit was that he did take good care of Pete.

"Hi ~ P’Champ, it's you who's too worried, this Ae guy is really super nice, he even saved me before and took me to live in his dorm!" As everyone's attention shifts to Ae, Can was unintelligent enough to not speak out and start his "Think Back to the Day" with an expectant Pete, who looks like a huge fan of Ae's past heroic deeds.

The first time I saw him, he was a very good-looking and rich friend with such a good personality, and Can loved him the most.

"I don't know if Ae told you that the first time me met him was when he was picking up freshmen in a tavern, and at that time, our seniors told me not to befriend people from the Engineering College, and being influenced by the seniors made me look down on the students from the Engineering College. And then one night he even ran off to find trouble with the students from the Engineering College, of course it was because of drunkenness goaded people to boldness ha, usually definitely would not go to mess with them, at that time the people with brains all ran away, only Ae came forward and pulled him away, and even took him back to his dormitory, he really is more kind than a Bodhisattva!" At first, Can called himself "I" [I/Phom] in a polite way, and when he got excited, he turned into an arrogant partygoer and called himself a "This me"[I/Ku], and gave Ae the highest compliment.

Can can't even tell you how many times this has been said!

"I helped you then, too!" Pond wanted to take some credit.

"I'm not saying you didn't help me either, you're super nice." Can, who had always looked at the world in a good light, laughed happily when he finished, thinking of nothing that bothered him, and didn't feel embarrassed at all, even though the obnoxious Tin had said he was disgusting, but he didn't care what Tin thought of him.

This temporary change of subject didn't seem overwhelming, and Can made the most of his nagging qualities, leaving him to crackle and talk during the whole meal, but it relaxed Pete a lot.

It's good that people don't know about my relationship with Ae.

Slowly, Pete wasn't so embarrassed, he felt pretty good about hanging out with Ae's friends, at least not so much mindful of what happened last night, if not...

"Hey! I can't believe the shrimp salad came in a shell!"

"If you can eat it, eat it with the shell, and can increase the calcium input!"

Type shook his head and said to himself, "You have to shell the shrimp when you eat it. The other two people here have been because the words of the mind drifted to the clouds, and this time the voice of the needy Can sounded deadly.

"Hey, Ai’Pete, are you hot? Why is your face so red?" Can's question made Pete chuckle awkwardly, seeing that Pond was about to burst out laughing at the pig.

Pete is blushing and Ae's face is almost red and black, ouch hey, I really want to know just how far the two of them have gone with the shrimp stripping to the point where the inadvertent words can embarrass the two.

Even though I wanted to know, I was afraid to ask, afraid that Ae would actually kick me in the face.




"What's wrong with you? You sound strange." What should we do? Just a yell from Ae.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 26:The Night in the Dormitory. 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 27.2: Concentrate Hard (2),

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive