Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 26:The Night in the Dormitory.

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 26:The Night in the Dormitory.

Pete.

At this point, my body shook and my heart almost shot to my throat, one of my hands was still in my pants and the other in my clothes, and I was starting to get a little scared in my heart because I knew Ae was at the door.


"I'm thirsty, I want a bottle of water." Ae blurted out, and I had to stammer in response.

"Okay... Okay, you go and get a drink ah Ae...” I wanted to stop myself too, but when I knew Ae was standing on the other side

"What's wrong with you? You sound strange." What should we do? Just a yell from Ae.

Stop it, Ai’Pete, you have to stop it.

"No... Nothing... no... no." was the word that came out of my mouth and my legs started to go weak as the energy in them slowly moved to

"Hey, you sound weird, are you crying?"

"No... No ah... I really... no... Nothing...”

Come on Pete, come on, come on, get it over with!

I said to myself over and over in my mind, but my body heated up even more and my heart beat even faster. The fear in my heart was as unstoppable as a mountain torrent and contained a little excitement.

What to do, I want Ae to hold me.

"You must be up to something! Open the door now!"

"Nothing... There's really nothing there... I'm fine."

“Ai’Ae... no... Don’t come in here."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Hmmm... hmmm...” after hearing his footsteps fade away, I sat down on the bathroom floor for a moment.

I've done this a few times, and although there's a sense of guilt, I can't help myself.

"Ah... almost... almost... almost there...”

Bang, bang, bang!

"The fvck! What's wrong with you! You're abnormal! Something's got to be going on! You have a strange voice, open the door for me at once!" At the moment, the man at the bathroom door was knocking very roughly on the bathroom door. I was startled by the sudden knock on the door and then twisted my head to look at the door before I noticed... turns out I didn't lock it!

“Ai’Ae, don't...”

Squeak.

It was already too late, the handle on the door was turning, and then the door panel had been pushed in. At this point there was nothing I could do but sit dumbfounded.

“Ai’Pete, you!”

Ae seemed to be about to say something to me, but when he came in and looked down at me on the floor, his eyes were wide open and his hands clenched on the doorknob.

My cheeks were instantly red and shyness came in waves as Ae stared at my face and then moved his gaze to my little Pete who I hadn't had a chance to tuck in his pants.

"Hey you."

"Don't look at it, Ai’Ae, don't look at it!" As soon as he opened his mouth, I snapped back and did my best to cover my lower parts with my hands, before burying my head in my lap with a look of shyness.

Ae saw it, he saw me handjob-ing myself, and he was clearly there.

"Are you jerking off?"

"...” I didn't know how to respond, except to hug my knees even tighter than before, preferring to turn myself into a tiny germ and disappear into the bathroom floor if I could. My teeth clenched my lower lip dead on.




“Ai’Pete!" I didn't answer him, I just squinted, not wanting to know anything, not wanting to know what he looked at me like, what he thought of me.

"Look at me!"

Ae's hands were gripping my shoulders, but all I knew was to shake my head too hard to look up at him, which made his tone even tougher.

"I told you to look at me!" I don't know if I was afraid of his tone, but I slowly started to raise my hot face to look at him, and he reached out and gently rubbed my face.

"You were jerking off for me, right?" If Ae hadn't cupped my face, I would've dodged his eyes.

"I... I didn't..." I can't say it, just thinking about him in my mind, I already have a lot of desire bubbling up. Only to see Ae bring his face up and say something baffling.

"You're so cute... so cute!"

"I'm not cute at all Ae, I'm ashamed, you're here and I'm doing this, I...”

"I don't want you to say it, I want to k.iss you." I tried to falter and argue, but Ae had already interrupted me, then touched my lips with his hand and looked at me fondly, then he lowered his body to the same height as me, needless to say, in the face of his touch, I released so many times.

Now Ae was gently sucking on my lips and my whole body was shaking as his hand jerked out the one I was holding myself in. Ae's mouth, Ae's tongue, was mingling with mine and entering my mouth.

Our tongues were coiled around each other, becoming one. The saliva that we were exchanging was getting sweet, it was incredible.

The two tongues are in a dark tangle.

"Mmm... ah...” a groan escaped my throat, my hands were clutching Ae's shirt. I have been immersed in this moment sweet as honey k.iss, my thoughts have flown to the end of the witch mountain, the sea of love. It was only when Ae slowly removed his lips that I gradually regained consciousness.

"I... will take it off oh."

His request made me shy to the point of almost choking, but all I knew was to nod obediently.

I watched him unbutton my shirt one by one, and his hands shook a little, similar to the frequency with which my body shook. I asked him to help me get my clothes off, and then he took off my pants, which were already halfway down, too.

“Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae don't look!"

I hurriedly blocked that part with my hand, though he had seen it. But he reached out and pulled my hand away.

"I want to see." When he finished, he grabbed my hands and held them above my head. I was naked at the moment, like a newborn cuckoo without any cover. It was even shyer than the scene in the dressing room that day, and now that every inch of my body was on display in front of Ae, I was afraid he would hate it.

Ae is a boy, and being naked in front of him like this might make me lose his sexiness for an instant.

"You sit here." But when he pulled me up to sit on the edge of the tub, I was almost unconscious and did as he said. I was so ashamed I almost covered my face with my hands when he spread my feet apart. So now he sees me more clearly than before, but instead of losing my hardness through excessive shyness, I want him to see my needs more.

“Ai’Pete, you're making me shy, too." He said so, but I didn't see how he was shy at all, Ae was kneeling between my legs, so he was a little shorter than me,

But then he reached up and k.issed me again. He k.issed me softly and then licked my lips with his tongue while he cupped my little n.ipple with both hands.

“Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae... don't...” as he gently squeezed my little n.ipple, I felt my whole body go limp. I also know that boys' sensitive spots are here, and this place of mine is especially sensitive.

Ae squeezed for a moment and then twirled his fingertips there, the two movements alternating as if he was studying my flesh.

"Do you like it? When I pinch like this." What should I say to him? Now that my mind is blank and the cells all over my body are twitching, Ae finished playing with the place and put his face next to mine.

"Ah!" I m.oaned softly as he was nibbling at my pomegranate seeds with his teeth, my shout making his mouth leave and he asked me uncertainty.

"Am I hurting you?"

"One... one... no."

"Then I'll just lick it."

I don't know why this comment of his was more humiliating than this gesture of his, so I didn't dare answer him. Now I felt like I was going to faint as Ae's tongue was already gently nourishing those two little n.ipples of mine. I reached out and grabbed Ae's short hair as if I had reached an instant o.rgasm.

The heart of a flower is soft and contains dew in spring, the tongue is soft and sucks the pith of the flower.

"Ah. Ah...” Ae grabbed my body and I let out a groan. I lowered my head to rest against Ae's while he buried his head in my chest.

I felt like every cell in my body was going to explode. I never told Ae how great it felt to be in a suffocating choke that day.

And now, although a little shy, it feels really good.

"Ah!!!! Uh... oh... ah... no... don't ah... it is dirty there... no... don't ah" I jerked my head up as Ae slowly moved his mouth to that part and rushed to stop him.

Let's not talk about using my mouth, I haven't done that with anyone else, and no one has touched my thing except Ae. So, when he made an action that he was going to use his mouth on my d.ick... and I was already orgas.ming.

I shivered, feeling the happiness accompanying a torment that spread throughout my body, but I also knew deep down how dirty it was there.

I don't want Ae to think I'm dirty, no.

I wanted to push his shoulders vigorously, but he was bent on being there to help me with my mission. He also pressed his hands against my legs to keep them from sliding on the tub, and I braced myself with my hands, gasping for air that lingered throughout the bathroom. My breath was warm and I could feel it every time I breathed.

"Ai’Ae... Enough... that is enough... Don’t argh... Can't be like this..." I shook my head vigorously, still trying to push his shoulders away. I'm gonna squirt out of my body, and if he doesn't stop, I'm gonna shoot him right in his face.

This made him move his lips away, then wipe the drool from his mouth with the back of his hand, and ask me.

"Does that bother you?"

How could I feel bothered? I felt so good, so good!

I wanted to answer him, but I couldn't say anything, and Ae wondered if I was getting high, and then his attention went elsewhere.

"Or do I have to suck here? I saw it online...”

“Ai’Ae, enough!!!! No! Ae, enough! Stop it... enough... enough... enough... enough... enough... Enough...” Pete said to himself, ready to prove it, only to see him lift his knee with his hand and lick him... there. Should I be angry with him for this?

That's the most annoying thing about it, but when Ae licked it, and I was almost driven to new heights of craziness by him for doing it.

I had never touched there much myself, but now I could feel Ae's tongue licking and drilling in that hole. It was damp and wet, it made my whole body feel like electricity, and I felt like I was already watering there.

The dark fragrance was driving the hard way, the hole mouth shallow and deep in spring.




Even though I had told Ae about it, he didn't mean to stop at all and helped me with his tongue, so what would he think of me if I came out because he licked it?

"That's enough. That's enough!" So I hurriedly shouted, and Ae looked up at me when he heard it.

"Don't you want me to do this?" Now my mind is blank and I can't think of anything nice to say except to breathe heavily and say it off and on.

“I would like you to do it... but it's dirty... ah I have to clean up first... I have to... I have to... I don't want to... to be... hated by you...” I'm almost out of energy and about to fall into the tub... but I'm still panting trying to tell him.

It's not that I don't want him to do it to me, but I read an article that said you have to clean it first, and I don't want him to help me once and then hate it, if that's the case I'd rather not.

"I'll hate you? I'll never hate you, Pete!" said Ae firmly, and his words instantly dispelled my misgivings. Then he came over and hugged me, grabbed my hand and put it towards his d.ick.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and said, "I can't hold it anymore and now I want to be one with you." Ae's thoughts were the same as mine, and I was so happy that I hugged him tightly and made up my mind to answer him.

"If you don't mind me... you can do it...” I said to Ae in a voice so light it was almost inaudible, and Ae's eyes widened when he heard it. But soon, his hand was again in the chrysanthemum bush in my back garden.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain as Ae plunged his finger into my backyard. I grabbed Ae's shoulders with both hands, and thought to myself, haven't I relaxed enough? Why does it still hurt so much?

This caused Ae to look down at me and ask a question that almost made me ashamed.

"Are you sure you won't die of pain after I go in there with something bigger?"

I haven't heard of any gay who would die from the s.ex thing, but I'm just as skeptical as he is about whether I'd really die if he did get in there. According to my personal verification, Ae's penis is not small at all, his d.ick is not very long, but very thick. Just his fingers and I am already hurting this much... I'm sure I'll scream my throat out when it comes to the bigger thing!

"I'm sure you won't! You're already so tight with just my finger, I'm sure it's going to hurt you!" Ae muttered to himself in an anxious tone, then he withdrew his fingers, lowered his head, and k.issed me on the cheek, holding me tightly in his arms.

"I'm going to study hard about this, and next time I won't make you hurt." Ae whispered in my ear, stroking my back to give me comfort. And that d.ick of his was rubbing against my d.ick until it was hot.

"I... me too... I won't let you down... I won't." I repeated the words to him, happy that he didn't hate me and hadn't planned to make me suffer. I continued to ask Ae.

"I... let me help you with my mouth." I ask because I want to do this for him too, but I don't know which 'switch' I hit on Ae.

"Ah!"

"I'm sorry! I can't take it anymore!" He grabbed me again, and this time he pushed me against the wall, then pinned me down with his own body, and my face was instantly red.

Ae was rubbing his male root back and forth between my legs in an attempt to plow through my thighs, and every time he moved his body, the two of our meat sticks clashed together.

“Ai’Pete, I can't! I can't. Hmmm. Ah... I can't hold it in!"

"Aah!" I was shaking all over as Ae grabbed my d.ick and jerked it up with his, his d.ick was rubbing against the root of my thighs, pumping back and forth like a mounted motor, and my whole body was on fire.

"I... Ai’Ae. I can't. I can't. I can't. Ae. I can't!"

J.erk

I was so restrained when the squirts of love fluid sprayed it stained the bathroom walls, I gasped so hard that my legs were almost so soft I almost piled on the floor.

I never knew it would be so tiring to do it with someone else and it would feel so good. But now that Ae was still nursing an unrelenting resentment of the root of my thigh, I wanted to raise my hand to cover my mouth.

I tried my best to clench my legs, but his hot breath was ringing in my ears. And his embrace, his m.oaning in my ears, and the sweat on my body stood up along with it. Although I had just given vent to it once, the desire was once again easily aroused and I had to do my best to keep it at bay.

What would Ae think of me if he knew that I was already h.orny just by breathing warmly into him?

If I ever wondered if I was bent, I can be pretty sure now. I was very fond of the stick that Ae was rubbing against my thigh. I really didn't dare tell him that I still needed him, and that I couldn't help needing and wanting him.

"Uh... Ai’Pete... um...” he was holding me tight as Ae let out a vent between my legs, while I was shivering with my eyes tightly closed. I heard him grinding against my ear.

"That's awesome!"

I wanted to say that to Ae too.

It's so tempting.

Ae buried his face in my shoulder for a moment before speaking again.

"Can I take a shower with you? I can't go back to the dorm like this."

I really didn't want to take a shower with him because I was afraid my d.ick would be aroused again, but I was really happy that he hadn't gone back. I turned my head to look at him and asked cautiously.

"Are you spending the night here?" He looked at me with a look of surprise, thought for a moment, then nodded.

"That's fine, but you wash first, in case I shower with you, I'm sure I'll want to mess with you again." Ae finished and glanced down at his d.ick before turning and leaving the bathroom, I clutched my heart part with my hand.

Just now... just now Ae and I... I

I shook my head as hard as I could and went into the shower. My whole body is shaking, my legs are weak, and I'm asking myself... how will I face Ae from now on, I'll be too shy to look at him!

Ae

Pete was asleep, well, actually I don't know if he was pretending to be asleep or really asleep, because now that I have my eyes open, it's like I had an overdose of caffeine.

I went in after Pete showered and borrowed clothes from him, then climbed into Pete's bed. The young man, however, squeezed in on the other side of the bed and turned off the bedside lamp on his side.

I don't know if it was my own fault, but when I looked over, I felt his body jerk a little and roll the covers tighter.

If it had been before, I would have thought he was avoiding me, but the bathroom play just now made me think he was shy.

Because I'm shy myself, and yes, I've never had done anything like that with anyone, and this is the first time I've "almost broken my virginity. I was so close to achieving this dream that I never dared to hope for, so now I too feel like I've just finished three rounds of booze... I was hotter than a drunk man, to be honest.

But the thought of Pete looking at me, the thought of him m.oaning my name, oh, and him wanting to clean himself because of me. I was shocked, and the moment I saw Pete sitting there, I immediately got a h.ard on.

At that time, this Koon-chai was unguarded, sitting there, trying to avoid my eyes, I think this is simply too cute right.

There was no other Koon-chai in the four seas and eight worlds who was more adorable than him.




So, now I can't sleep at all, and the images are still fresh in my mind. I turned to see his shoulder, and it became even more difficult to hold my own.

I want to do it again.

I had to shake this yellow waste out of my mind, but to no avail, I had to stare at Pete's back in disbelief.

Who would have thought that someone like me, who is nervous about love, would have a hard time controlling his feelings for a guy, and my feelings for Pete must be the exception to the rule.

"You... good night oh." In the end, I pretended to say good night to him as if nothing had happened, and then reluctantly closed my eyes as I watched his unmoving back.

"Good... good dream...” it was almost five minutes later before I heard him mutter. The corners of my mouth immediately rose, and I pulled the covers back a bit.

I can say, I'm also very sure, tonight he and I think the same, we just found out that sex is better than the effect of caffeine, tonight I guess both of us will not be able to sleep.

I don't know when I fell asleep, when I woke up again, the sky gradually revealed fish belly white.

This is a very counterintuitive thing for me, because I usually get up before 5:00 a.m.

But not surprisingly, I didn't get much sleep last night, so it's good to be up at 6am.

Boom!

Clang!

C.ussing.

"Huh? What's that noise?" Now Pete was up, so the noises must have been his making. I hurriedly lifted the covers and ran outside, and then I saw... what the hell...

The handsome Koon-chai can't do anything, or rather he doesn't even know what to do first.

When I walked over to him, Pete was all gloomy about what to do and had the faucet on at the sink, then looked over at the pot of boiling water on the other side, he didn't know how hot it was, so he grabbed the lid and instinctively let go and slammed the lid on the floor. Then he rushed around looking for insulated gloves, only to accidentally make a table full of some dry food that Aunt Jiu had prepared for him... I giggled while scratching my head.

So is he making breakfast or just sabotaging?

"What are you doing?"

Bam!

Bang, bang, bang!

Don't ask me what that sound was, Pete dropped the lid on the pot again, and he turned his head to look at me, so you can get a picture of his face slowly turning red, like a pot of boiling water.

“Ai’Ae, Ai’Ae... you're awake." I wasn't mistaken, he was avoiding my eyes, I hurried over and saw exactly what he was cooking.

"Are you making shrimp porridge?"

"Well, yes, it is."

I guess I can understand what Auntie Ju said, the prawns have been cut into pieces like five horses like this, so it's not like something which can be called peeled prawns.

Even seeing that, I wouldn't have laughed at him, I just laughed and walked over and washed my hands.

"Well, it's not pretty at all, I will redo it, Aunt Jiu put a lot in the fridge." He told me cautiously, probably shying away from peeling the shrimp.

But I shook my head and picked up the knife and began to pick at the shrimp line, I removed the shrimp droppings, not to mention a few that were only halfway cut down the body.

"It's okay to eat if it doesn't look good, I'm not a picky eater, you know," I said as if nothing else, while taking care of the work at hand. I didn't laugh at his clumsiness, because I knew he had made it especially for me. And then he was trying so hard to cut the onion but couldn't use a knife, it made me feel so cute.

By the time this pot of shrimp congee made with soup packets instead of bone broth was finished, it was already after 7:00, but I had no complaints.

Then I looked at Pete quietly, and I knew when he was serious about doing things for me. How happy it made me.

Even if I don't have time to run today, I don't care!

"It's a little salty, but it's delicious." I'm not covering for him, his shrimp congee is pretty good.

I don't know if it's really good, or if I want to lick the pot because I see him trying so hard. Today's breakfast was a real treat.

He, on the other hand, only knew to eat his own breakfast slowly, not daring to look me in the eye, and I was reminded again of last night.

"Don't you be shy, it makes me shy too."

"I... I can't do it." Pete whispered to me, almost burying his face in the porridge, and I had to follow the silence.

Until we finished, I was about to put the dishes away to wash them when I suddenly stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"Call me if you want to peel shrimp in the future... I just realized I like peeling shrimp." Pete looked up at me with a puzzled look on his face.

But soon I went on and on.

"Last night... you were as red as a shrimp." After that, I was so embarrassed by my words that I rushed into the kitchen to wash the dishes,

And he never said anything to me again. Until I put on yesterday's clothes to go back to the dormitory to change, he did not say a word to me, but now his face is really as red as a shrimp ah.

I've been living with that Pond guy for too long, so I'm just saying this kind of humiliating stuff.





I had to pluck my hair to distract myself, and since being with Pete, I've discovered a whole new me, and a lot about myself that I didn't know existed.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 25: Entering the Dormitory 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 27.1: Concentrate hard (1),

Comments

  1. Aaaaaa♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    I just love it way too much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive