Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 24: Each Other’s characters

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 24: Each Other’s characters

Upon waking, the contents of the dream were too ordinary to remember slowly. It was the weekend and An Ziyan, who didn't have to work, was still sleeping, Mai Ding sat up and looked down at An Ziyan's sleeping face. Should I ask? Why would you pretend not to know me in front of others when you can ask that question and really want to hear the answer?


Perhaps noticing Mai Ding's gaze, An Ziyan narrowed his eyes and then closed them again: "Take the ring off tomorrow." The ring he was referring to, Mai Ding couldn't have known better, was their wedding ring. Mai Ding got up from the bed, removed the ring and threw it hard on the back of An Ziyan's hand, "Here, do I still have to move out tomorrow." Mai Ding's roar carried through the bedroom and An Ziyan opened his eyes again to see Mai Ding's small face crumpled together, he was flattening his mouth, trying hard not to let himself cry out, An Ziyan sat up with one hand bracing his body, "What's wrong with you?"

He had the good sense to ask himself, what was wrong with himself, didn't he know?

"I'll go, I'll go now! I'm leaving you! I'll do what I say!" Mai Ding said the words to reduce the embarrassment of his abandonment, he did not wait for An Ziyan to speak, turned to get out of bed, but was grabbed by a force, he fell on the bed at random.

"Who cares if you keep your word or not, I didn't give you permission to leave me." An Ziyan increased the force on his hands.

"Let go of me."

"It's okay if you want to go, I'll ask you first, why do you want to leave me?" Hearing Mai Ding's reluctance to answer, An Ziyan frowned, "Are you trying to make me angry?"

"You're lucky I didn't go to the kitchen and stab you to death with chopsticks. You wait, you wait, I want, I want......." Mai Ding said more and more angry, his tone was quite big, but even if he struggled hard, he did not change his lycanthropic posture. The released Mai Ding crawled up and stared at An Ziyan who was holding his hand to listen to his explanation: "If you don't want me to go out and look for a job, even if you pretend not to know me in front of your colleagues, and now you're asking me to take off my wedding ring, why are you being so evasive, just say so if you want a divorce!”

An Ziyan's expression seemed to understand now what Mai Ding was angry about, and he said unhurriedly, "First of all, if I were to get a divorce I would indeed speak directly." Mai Ding thought An Ziyan would apologize if he understood his mistake, he didn't expect to wait for such a sentence and was about to open his mouth when An Ziyan continued, "Secondly, I really don't want you to go out to work elsewhere, because if stay with me and I work, I'm more at ease." Mai Ding stared blankly, "How could I possibly!"

"So it had to be done by some means."

"What does this mean?"

"Cheating."

"Then why would you pretend not to know me in front of your colleagues?" The first question Mai Ding asked was a sudden realization, since it was a pretend and they could not be too obvious, who would introduce the cheater to the teacher before the exam, An Ziyan did not bother to answer and waved his finger to gesture Mai Ding to ask the next question, So Mai Ding did, "Even so, there is no need to remove the wedding ring."

"Company rules prohibit relationships between departmental colleagues."

It's all clear, but Mai Ding is still not relieved: "You could have told me, right? You were trying to make a fool of me!"

"I've told you a few times."

"Which time, you say!"

"I said I told you to wait first, and I explicitly hinted yesterday that not knowing you was false. Besides I don't want to give you too much hope until things are certain." An Ziyan looked like he made sense, and Mai Ding recalled that he did say something like, 'Wait a minute,' 'fake', and such.

"Who can understand that?! How hard it would be for you to say it clearly!" Seeing his rising red face and opening his teeth, An Ziyan threw his head over and laughed.

"What do you mean?! What a laugh! Why are you laughing? You laugh at my feelings!"

"So I also hinted at you going for an IQ boost, and I asked you last night if you understood it and you said you did."




"We're not talking about one thing at all!" Mai Ding shouted in exasperation.

"Then which thing did you think it was about."

"It would look foolish of me to say it now! Also, how did you suddenly feel confident enough to tell me, you also just joined the company, I can't possibly go in on your connections, did you have sex with your boss or kidnapped his family to threaten him ah." Mai Ding thought An Ziyan was wasting his time, he was too naive, and he was not at school where he can do what he wanted, and An Ziyan began to put on his clothes while pulling a T-shirt over his head, "Didn't I say? I got promoted yesterday."

"You didn't say! And how can it be, who are you, just got promoted a month into the company, the bastard son of His Highness the Great Jade Emperor." More than Mai Ding's excitement, An Ziyan always didn't react too much, he was zipping his pants: "Such a small thing can be done with a little means."

"Where did you get all the means?!"

"First find an unruly boss and dig up some of his dirty deeds, then accidentally leaking them out, then accidentally get him fired, then then then force Bai Xiaosi, Zhou Ge, and my sister's respective companies to sign big orders in my hands, fooling the fools above to think I'm competent, roughly that's it." After he spoke calmly and indifferently, Mai Ding panicked, almost forgetting how evil his husband was. It was unclear whether it was An Ziyan's friend or the company An Ziyan worked for which was more unlucky.

Suddenly Mai Ding, who had received too much information, rubbed his chin, he was sorting it out one by one, ten minutes later he was walking back and forth in the living room: "No way! My noble character could not do such a despicable thing, not only to cheat to get into the company but also to pretend to be unfamiliar with you in the company, no, would that not be cheating?" An Ziyan sat on the couch with his coffee in hand, badly flirting, "Not quite as exciting." The look couldn't be more familiar to Mai Ding, who seemed ready to do a lot of nasty things.

"What a rascal, you're actually trying to get me into the company just for the thrill of cheating the system!" Mai Ding pointed to An Ziyan, who just shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm definitely, definitely not in the same boat as you, there's a large part of this family that's fallen, and I'm going to hold on to the bright side of the positive by not cheating."

"Alright, there was a final exam thing, a drama role you wanted to play, being able to become a study committee member......." An Ziyan still wanted to give more examples, the ashamed and ashamed Mai Ding rushed forward to cover An Ziyan's mouth, he knew better than anyone that all these were earned by cheating or other improper means, as someone who often instructed and taught An Ziyan, only he didn't want to hear it coming out of his mouth.

Mai Ding could no longer refute a word.

This family, they are all fallen people.

Mai Ding used up all his strength, his tense body feeling like it was deflating, and it was no use saying anymore. For himself, how much power he secretly used, how many things he did, these, how could he say, every time he came to the point where he had to say it, he took it easily and casually, this is the An Ziyan way ah, this is the An Ziyan ah, as if he could always control himself to think nonsense and worry blindly.

It's probably not that he can't change, it's that he doesn't want the other person to make changes for him.

Loving him like how he was originally.




If An Ziyan was to be blamed for this, should he also be blamed for not trusting him enough? Wasn't his character, the other man’s character, was it not clear at first? Alas, it's easier said than done, this is really just too much.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 23: What a creature humans are. 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 25: Work That Doesn't Fit With An Ziyan

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive