Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 92: Little Bai from the Army

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 92: Little Bai from the Army

"Brother." Bai Xin Yu touched the stubble of his short hair and laughed, "Man, this is so silly, it's not warm yet, but in the army is having their hair cut like this. I almost shaved them off as soon as I went in."
Jian Sui Ying slowly stood up and looked at him in surprise.
Bai Xin Yu is a new man.
The whole man was stronger than before, his posture was straight, and he was completely free from the old look of idleness. There was a natural spirit between his eyebrows.
Bai Xin Yu used to look good, but usually without a proper shape, he knows that he spends a lot of time in frivolous things and drinks, and has a little ability to see at a glance that he is a muddy owner, but now he is a little blackened, his facial features have not changed, and he still laughs heartlessly and heartless, but his temperament has been toned down.
If Bai Xin Yu used to be a well-rooted twisted-necked tree, now he is just a beautiful poplar, Jian Sui Ying can't imagine that his cousin could evolve into this kind of a tree one day.
Bai Xin Yu laughed awkwardly at his cousin's silence for a while. "Brother, you can't recognize me. My mother almost didn't recognize me. She cried into her hands at the airport. I thought she missed me, but she said she was so happy..." Bai Xin Yu saw Jian Sui Ying still did not speak, he pulled over his chair and sat down in front of the bed in a bit of frustration, and carefully said, "Brother, are you still angry with me, then beat me, beat you to your satisfaction, this time you don't have to leave your hands, I can resist a beating now..."
Jian Sui Ying held back for a long time and said, "How did you come here?"
"Ah, today my mother called your old man to pay New Year's greetings. The old man said you had a cold. My mother wanted to see you, so I said I will come. I met the old man's driver downstairs. He didn't recognize me. When I was a kid, he got tired of me pestering him.”
The sudden appearance of Bai Xin Yu and his thorough changes surprised Jian Sui Ying so much that he did not know how to react for a long time that he had to lie back in bed.
Bai Xin Yu touched Jian Sui Ying's forehead and said, "Oh, it's really hot. I bought some medicine. You take it first." He turned over the antipyretic and poured a glass of water to Jian Sui Ying. "Come on, brother, take the medicine."
Jian Sui Ying opened his mouth and swallowed the pill. Bai Xin Yu fed him a few mouthfuls of water and drew it down.




Jian Sui Ying slowed down and said in a mute voice, "When did you come back?"
"Actually, I came back two days ago. You don't know how hard it took to get this leave... I, that, I actually wanted to see you as soon as I came back, but my mother said you had recently... Not so good. I'm afraid you'll see me, and you will be even angrier. I'm not afraid of your beating me. Really, I just don't want to upset you.”
Jian Sui Ying pouted, "I'm too lazy to beat you."
"It's all right. You can beat me whenever you get sick. Who calls you my brother and who calls me to do something wrong? Brother..." Bai Xin Yu licked his face and said, "Brother, don't be angry with me. I was wrong. I was really wrong. I'm really better now."
Bai Xin Yu was coquettish since he was a child. He often makes adults happy. Buying him this and that will only make his up his way of coquettish. Don't say adults eat this fake thing. He is coquettish, and Jian Sui Ying can't stand it. Think about what he did, he was still very angry, but now he's a bit lazy.
He glared at Bai Xin Yu. “How can you admit your mistake again? I won't let you back from the army.”
Bai Xin Yu said urgently, "I don't mean that. Although I wanted to go home at first... When I first went there, I lived like a prisoner every day. I was very angry at you, but now I know, brother, you were really thinking good for me. Now I want to think about myself more than before, I was not what you would call a man, now there are people who are teaching me how to become one. I know I'm not a business person. I think it's good for me to stay in the army.” He habitually touched the stubble again. "My parents are happy too."
Jian Sui Ying looked at him suspiciously. "Go and find me a cigarette."
"Okay." Bai Xin Yu habitually obeys the command, gets up and finds him a cigarette. He turns around the bed and overreacts. "Brother, no, you still have a cold. You've finished your medicine. It's time to eat. Hey, no, you should eat first and then take medicine. Oh, I forgot, then you should eat now.”
"No, give me cigarettes."
Bai Xin Yu helplessly flipped smoke out of the bedside cabinet and lit it for him.
Jian Sui Ying took a cigarette and calmed down a lot. It's good to have a breathing companion for New Year's Eve.
"You go and get some wine. Let's have two drinks and tell me what you've been doing for the past half year."
Bai Xin Yu hesitated and said, "Brother, I know you're not happy, but you're sick. Let's stop with the drinking. I'll heat up your meal for you."
"What do you think of me as a weak thing? Go and look in the refrigerator. I don’t know where Xiao Zhu put the wine.
"Who is Xiao Zhu?"
"I'm fine now... Go and find it."
Bai Xin Yu helplessly stood up and looked around the room. Beer, alcohol and liquor were all turned out. He turned the dishes he had received from Lao Wu in the microwave oven, put them on the table, and then went into the bedroom to greet his brother for dinner.
Jian Sui Ying has got out of bed, changed into linen household clothes, loose neckline and trousers feet set off his body to a certain extent thin, coupled with his pale face, haggard description, the whole person looks quite a bit sick and beautiful man's taste.
Bai Xin Yu touched his chin and said, "Brother, you're not as strong as before. How long has it been since you stopped from exercising?"
Jian Sui Ying sat down at the table, took a sip of alcohol first, he whispered: "No time."
Bai Xin Yu giggled and lifted his sweater, pointing to his abdominal muscles. "Brother, you see, I'm in good shape now."
Jian Sui Ying was too lazy to lift his head. He felt a pain in his stomach when he was hungry. He put down his alcohol and began to eat.
Bai Xin Yu sat down consciously and uninterestedly. He was not used to seeing Jian Sui Ying's depressed appearance. He told him army jokes on his own, and it was endless.
Jian Sui Ying was so annoyed that he had to speak on his own initiative. "Tell me about it, how was it when you first went, and what happened afterwards?"
"Oh, don't mention it when I first went there. A recruit dormitory with sixteen people crowded into a room. It’s all smelly feet. I couldn't sleep for several nights because of the stench of the smelly feet. Then those people looked down on me, suspected me of dragging my feet and were bullying me all day... Brother, I haven't been so angry for most of my life. If my mother knew it, she would die of heartache."
Jian Sui Ying "hummed" and said, "It's strange that you drag people's hind legs away from tidying up. You're just going to exercise when I sent you to the army."
Bai Xin Yu pouted his lips. "That's too cruel. They beat me where you can't see when I wear clothes. It's a bad thing..."
Jian Sui Ying frowned, looked up and said, "Hit you again?"
"Yeah, they made me do all the dirty work. Oh my, the bullying. I just went there crying every day and nobody cared about me."
Jian Sui Ying snapped his chopsticks on the table and scolded, "You're fxcking silly. You won't fight back when people beat you? You won't tell the leader? Do you know that the more you behave like that, the more people will bully you, you become to a ruthless, see who dares to move you."
Bai Xin Yu said wrongly, "You're talking so hard. Everyone in the room is pushing me out. How can I resist it?"
Jian Sui Ying listened to his anger. "Damn, is Old man Yu's grandson in your class? I asked his uncle to tell him to take care of you. You won't go to him if you are bullied."
Bai Xin Yu's expression became so strange that he muttered, "Don't mention it, he's the most ruthless person I've ever met."
Jian Sui Ying snapped. “You're useless. Where's my cell phone? I'll call his uncle."
"Oh, no, brother, no more." Bai Xin Yu crossed the table and pressed him on the shoulder. He laughed and said, "Brother, no need. Don't you think I can stand in front of you now? I also know that I have been bullied, so I later tried to be hard, in fact, they did that because I did not advance, often kept dragging them and made them get punished with me, and then I got better grades. I'm doing well in the army now. You don't have to worry about it."
Jian Sui Ying looked at him. "Really? You solved it yourself?"
"Well, really, I'm going to be so stubborn. I won't go back this time if you whip me. I'm all right. I'll go back to the army after the New Year."
Jian Sui Ying really looked up to Bai Xin Yu.
How useless his younger brother used to be. No one in the family did not know it, but now he looks the same. Jian Sui Ying can't help but feel relieved.
Bai Xin Yu held a big chicken leg for his brother, then puts down his chopsticks and solemnly says, "Brother, I used to be ignorant, which made you worry a lot. Now I want to do something for you, brother. In a word, I'll clean up the grandsons of Jian Sui Lin and Li Yu to make sure they don't come to bed in two months.”
Jian Sui Ying thought about Jian Sui Lin and Li Yu. The former was going to stay out of bed for a month, while the latter thought that Bai Xin Yu was going to find him dead.
He shook his head. “Stop it. You'll be back in the army in a few days. Don't get into trouble. I want to settle the score with them myself, there are ways, and you don't have to worry about it."
"I can still stay for a few days, you can rest assured, and beat them up in the alley, who knows it's me..."
Jian Sui Ying knocked on the edge of the bowl with chopsticks. "Eat your meal."
Bai Xin Yu pouted his mouth unconvinced, stuffed his head for a few mouthfuls, and raised his head excitedly. "Brother, let's go out and play tonight."
"Where do you go for the New Year's Eve?"
"I heard from my friend that there is a gay restaurant. When they open that door today, we will not go home from other places. Let's get together."
Jian Sui Ying wasn't interested at all. He said sultrily, "When did you care about the news? Don't you like big breasts?"
"I'm not giving them any attention. Let's go. I'll go and see you too."
Jian Sui Ying had never seen Bai Xin Yu's broken mouth before. He had to grind his ear for a while to let him go out to "relax".
Finally, Jian Sui Ying did not promise to go to the noisy places. He said, "If you want to go out like this, just walk with me around the neighborhood. I'm just going down to buy some cigarettes."
Bai Xin Yu was afraid that he would be so choked. As soon as he heard that he was willing to go out for a walk, he put on his clothes happily.
They drank warmly, put on their overcoats and went downstairs. Talk casually while walking.
Li Yu's car was parked outside the neighborhood.
He wrote down the license plate number of the taxi on Jian Sui Ying, tried to find the driver, stuffed some money, and asked where Jian Sui Ying got off. On the first day of the New Year, there were fewer cars. The driver soon remembered, but he didn't remember to park downstairs in that building.
So Li Yu waited outside the community for a day.
He also knows that the chances of meeting him so soon are very small, but only by staying here can he feel closer to Jian Sui Ying and not be distressed.
He wanted to see Jian Sui Ying and have a warm year with him, but when he thought of the man's resistance and aversion to him, his fingertips trembled.




He's full of Jian Sui Ying now. He doesn't know what to do next and what to do to save the relationship. He only knows that he can't let go. Who has ever gotten a man like Jian Sui Ying and can let go.
The heat in the car made his eyes uncomfortable. He squinted his eyes and leaned back in his chair. He looked ahead blankly, as if he had been waiting and watching all the time, he could be miracle by him.
Li Yu has not had much obsession in his life. Most of the things he can get are not his own, and he is not rare, only Jian Sui Ying, the only man who dares to break into his life and upset his life, making him step by step into the wrong, filling him with guilt and regret, and generating strong jealousy and monopoly will never be allowed to do so. Give it to others. He cannot let Jian Sui Ying to like others in his life. No one can give him such intense, crazy and unforgettable feelings. There is only one Jian Sui Ying in the world, and his feelings are unique.
Li Yu had been ready to wait for a few days at the entrance of the community. He didn't expect to see Jian Sui Ying so soon.
But the next second, to his amazement, Jian Sui Ying was surrounded by a young man.

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive