Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 119: Assuring of what we got back

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 119: Assuring of what we got back

Jian Sui Ying calculates the days, one is because he had really underwent self-cultivation for a long time, nor is he deliberately suppressed, but when a person is busy without time to think about it, he will... He really had no time to think...

When Li Yu pressed on him and kissed him fiercely, Jian Sui Ying realized that it was the man who provoked him the most.
After a short surprise, Jian Sui Ying relaxed his neck and enjoyed Li Yu's wet and warm kiss. Li Yu's fingers were entwined in his soft hair, which had not been cut for many days, and he relished the familiar taste.
They separated breathlessly and Li Yu looked into Jian Sui Ying's eyes brightly, with a look of deep longing.
Jian Sui Ying suddenly felt very sorry for him. Unfortunately, he was not so sympathetic. "Li Yu, you can sleep with me, but don't expect me to get used to you this time. I'm not used to you.”
Li Yu said in a dumb voice, "I'm used to you. Can't you do what you say?"
Jian Sui Ying grinned. "Didn't you say let me do you?"
Li Yu's face became a little unnatural, but he didn't say a "no" word, "OK, you do me."
Jian Sui Ying looked at him in surprise, but he was so happy to say yes.
Li Yu lay on his body, buried his face in his neck, and gently bit his clavicle: "If you want to top, don't make me unhappy with it."
Jian Sui Ying was somewhat proud and secretly pleased. He couldn't help running hands against him. "You tell me if you were sick or not, if you really wanted me so, why did you pretend?"
Li Yu muffled and said, "I'm not pretending..." He seemed reluctant to discuss the subject, from Jian Sui Ying's clavicle kiss to the stubble that had just sprung up on his chin, kissing and saying, "Do you want to do it or not, don't do it for me do it for you."
Jian Sui Ying rolled over and pressed him under his body. "I tell you, today..." 
While he was waiting for a full gale, his cell phone suddenly rang out of time.
Li Yu glanced at his cell phone and asked him if he could answer it.
Jian Sui Ying tumbled down from him and said, "Take it."
Li Yu answered the phone and nodded his head "Hmm, Hmm, OK, OK" all the time. His face was getting uglier and uglier.
After hanging up, Li Yu said to Jian Sui Ying with difficulty, "My father wants to see you."
Jian Sui Ying turned around and said, "Who?"
"My father."
In the hotel suite, the expressions of both of their faces were somewhat gloomy.
Li Yu stuffed his mobile wallet into his pocket and said to Jian Sui Ying, "You don't have to go. I'll go myself."
"Didn't your father point out that he wanted to see me?"
Li Yu sulked. “Then you don't have to be afraid with that. It's all my fault. I'll have to go back sooner or later. You will come back when I can take you home and things are calm."
Jian Sui Ying sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Li Yu, but did not stop him.
A man should be responsible for what he has done. He planned to shoulder his responsibility in the past today. But since Li Yu refused to let him go, he would observe for a few more days. He has worked too many times for Li Yu, so this time, why not let Li Yu carry him for a while.
Li Yu finished packing and sat next to him. “Where are you going after I leave?”
"Where else to go if not home?"
"I want to buy a house near the company. We can live together."
Jian Sui Ying glanced at him. "Who said I was going to live with you?"
Li Yu lowered his head gloomily. "But I have no place to live. I dare not go home to live. I don't want to live in school dorms. I don't want to stay in hotels every day."




"That's easy. You can just get a house and live by yourself." Jian Sui Ying lit a cigarette and said slowly. He really has no intention of living with Li Yu for the time being. He has experienced too many conflicts and injuries between them, which made him adapt to the change of relationship at once. He is not a donkey. He said that turning his head is easy.
Li Yu sat beside him, silent and uncomfortable.
Jian Sui Ying was upset. "Are you still going?"
Li Yu muttered, "Brother Jian, have you ever thought about our future?"
Jian Sui Ying was stunned. "I thought about it a long time ago."
Li Yu asked, "What did you think at that time?"
Jian Sui Ying looked at the empty white wall through the smoke of huff and puff. "Forgotten, after what you did, I forgot."
Li Yu pulled his head and looked at him seriously. "I'll remind you of it, and it will come true."
After he left, Jian Sui Ying laid on his back in bed and did not want to move for a while. He had fantasized about the future with Li Yu, living and eating together, moving forward and backward together, as a companion and a friend's for life. He was eager to know whether Li Yu could pass this through his family. If Li Yu could give up everything he had and come to him, then he Jian Sui Ying could do it, too.
Two days later, Jian Sui Ying was getting ready to go to bed after taking a bath. Li Yu called him and said that he was outside his home.
Jian Sui Ying did not want to let the maid know. He went through the dark downstairs and opened the door for him. They quietly entered his room.
Li Yu, a dusty man, sweated a lot in the mid-July summer.
Jian Sui Ying asked him, "You don't need to take a bath?"
Li Yu wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Why won't you ask me, what happened to me when I went home these two days?"
Jian Sui Ying looked at him with a smile. "I see your virtue, and I know nothing good went on."




Li Yu's mouth was broken, either beaten or on fire. Anyway, looking at his expression, he can see that there is nothing to be happy about.
Li Yu smiled slightly. "Okay, at least my dad is not as tough as before. He still wants to see you, but I want to take you home when he can be enough polite to you."
Jian Sui Ying pouted. “Are you afraid I'll fight with your dad? Pull it down, I have some calm moments."
Li Yu blinked. "I just don't want you to be angry."
Jian Sui Ying couldn't help laughing and pushing him, "Go to the bath, sweat all over, and wear my clothes."
After Li Yu went in for a bath, Jian Sui Ying sat at the bedside turning over his condom packet.
There is absolutely no problem between them if nothing happens in such a favorable time and place.
Then at this juncture, Jian Sui Ying suddenly realized that he had never left this thing at home because he could not bring those messy people back to his old house.
This made Jian Sui Ying depressed.
After a while, Li Yu came out, and he was naked.
Jian Sui Ying glanced at him casually and immediately responded.
Li Yu got into bed and hugged him, breathing gently in his ear. "Brother Jian, I missed you so much..."
"Let's say yes, I'm doing you this time," said Jian Sui Ying.
Li Yu laughed straight: "I didn't say no, I'll let you cum first." He went into Jian Sui Ying's arms, opened his pajamas with the tip of his nose, and kissed him on the chest.
Jian Sui Ying is full of yummy sensations. "I don't have a condom in my house."
Li Yu paused. "Oh?"
"For the first time, we can't go without it."
Li Yu was stunned and then said, "The first time you had... I didn't bring any... If you come in me, I will give you this evil spirit and you will be happy.”
Jian Sui Ying said angrily, "Fxck, I just remember that the first time, Laozi, you really haven't brought it with you. You're a wicked thing."
Li Yu continued to arch his clothes with his nose, kissing him and saying, "So come on, you're happy, I'm not afraid of pain."
Jian Sui Ying thought of the first time that they did it both were quite unhappy. He was a little angry. He wanted Li Yu to have a taste of it. But he thought that the inadequate preparation of sexual affairs might not only spoil the fun, but also hurt him. It was not so interesting.
It's a pleasure to bottom. Why should he suffer for it?
Jian Sui Ying was so hesitant that Li Yu couldn't help it goading him.
He sat on Jian Sui Ying, lowered his head and put his tongue in his mouth. He kissed and muttered, "If you don't do me, let me do you. I'm here forever. I can't run anywhere. I'm waiting for you to do me to me anytime."
Jian Sui Ying was so comfortable that he was overwhelmed by Li Yu.
Li Yu began to pull apart his loose pajamas, kissed like rain down the front chest, and finally stopped at his belly button.
Jian Sui Ying's lower body kept arching upward. Several times the hot and hard thing had touched Li Yu's chin. He expressed his desire with his movements.
Li Yu took off his pajamas and licked his sex organ through a pure white bullet undies until he soaked the cotton fabric.
Jian Sui Ying couldn't stand his scratching on boots like this, he urged him, "Don't toss people around, hurry up, hold..."
Li Yu ripped off his underwear, and Jian Sui Ying swollen JB laid in the soft black grass. Li Yu opened his mouth and put it in.
"Hmm..." Jian Sui Ying gasped, slowly moving his waist and slowly entering and leaving his mouth in coordination with Li Yu's huff and puff.
The warm and humid mouth gave him great stimulation. Li Yu's familiarity with his body made them have a perfect fit. Jian Sui Ying enjoyed the pleasure of Li Yu's layers by layers, lifted his neck, breathed deeply, and his body trembled slightly.
Li Yu endured the soreness of his mouth and waited until Jian Sui Ying shot out.
Jian Sui Ying was somewhat soft and lay relaxed in bed panting.
Li Yu spits semen from his mouth on Jian Sui Ying's thigh and rubs it on his back cave with his finger.
Jian Sui Ying frowned. "You ease up, we haven't done it for a long time."
There were some bad memories in his heart, but at this juncture, he had to get through it. He didn't want to be covered by the shadow of Jian Sui Lin's little animalism all his life. It was bad luck to eat a rotten egg, but he could not stop eating the eggs for this whole life.
Li Yu whispered, "Don't worry... I won't hurt you.”
Li Yu is very familiar with his body and knows how to make him happy. They didn't wear a condom back then, but it still went smoothly.
Li Yu slowly opens Jian Sui Ying's body with experience. Jian Sui Ying wrapped around his waist and felt his lower body crowded with hard and hot JB.
Successful entry, Li Yu let out long breath, this sigh was filled with immense satisfaction.
Jian Sui Ying moaned and said, "Don't be such a girl. How did you do it before? Can't you do it with more energy?"
After Li Yu was encouraged, where could he control himself? And boldly plucked in bumping against Jian Sui Ying's waist.
Jian Sui Ying gave a short cry, leaving only a low moan, "Ah... More... Li Yu..."
Fxck me hard and squeeze everything I don't want to remember out of my body so that I can remember... only you.
Li Yu's thin waist and limbs twitched forcefully, and his sxxual organ fell into Jian Sui Ying's meaty hole, then pulled out and exited, repeatedly, making the hot swung road, unable to close, opening his mouth slightly, waiting for the next round of more ferocious invasion.
The junctions of Jian Sui Ying's thighs were red by Li Yu's impact. The sound of physical collision and irrepressible groaning were excellent, bringing the two men to a hot climax.
Li Yu speed was more than a hundred impacts in this position, then grabbed one of Jian Sui Ying's legs and carried it over his shoulder, letting him lie on his side and poke his thing into the hole again. This position has brought the engagement of the two people to a new depth. Jian Sui Ying only felt that Li Yu touched the incredible position in his body, and the hot and stiff sex apparatus seems to penetrate him to the max he had never felt before.




Li Yu released his hand and took hold of his wet sxx apparatus and he gripped it up and down.
Jian Sui Ying took hold of his wrist somewhat bewildered, wondering whether he wanted to stop or speed him up.
Jian Sui Ying was greatly stimulated by the pleasure of bumping back and forth. His eyes were blurred, his body was soft, and the whole person was drowned by the passion.
They haven't touched each other for half a year. It's really hot and dry. Li Yu is really like a long drought land experiencing rain. He seems to want to let out all the pain and worrying of his time together. The two men were like untiring beasts, fighting against lingering pleasure again and again, and they kept tossing till dawn.

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive