Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 89: Nightmarish reality 2

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 89: Nightmarish reality 2
When Jian Sui Ying woke up, the sun hit him in the face. The sun in winter always made people feel extra warm.
The sheets under him had been replaced. Although he was naked, he did not feel any wet and sticky. It was evident that he had been cleaned up. Jian Sui Lin was as careful as ever to minimize his discomfort.
Nevertheless, Jian Sui Ying's first thought after waking up was to kill him. He regretted that he hadn't drunk more last night so that he could forget everything that happened instead of remembering every scene clearly.
Jian Sui Lin sat neatly dressed beside his bed, as if waiting for him to wake up. When he saw him open his eyes, he gently touched his face. "Brother, hungry?"
Jian Sui Ying looked at him coldly. “Till when are you going to tie me up?" When he opened his mouth, his voice was so dumb that he did not stop scolding Jian Sui Lin last night, nor did Jian Sui Lin stop invading him.
In the end both of them were tired.
Jian Sui Lin wiped his mouth and lowered his eyelids. "I don't know... I wish I could stay with you for every other second.”
Jian Sui Ying did not cross his face and closed his eyes.
What should be said, what should be scolded, he had finished it all last night, and now his heart is only tired, he would not think anything, because no matter what he thinks, it is in him to challenge his psychological limit, he cannot bear it.
Jian Sui Lin stroked his eldest brother's face with a look of great value and longing. He wanted to lock this man up and never let anyone else see him.
Why doesn't he belong to himself? Why does Jian Sui Lin resent everything that can't make his eldest brother belong to himself? He resents everything so much that he wants to destroy everything.
Jian Sui Ying suddenly turned away and spit on his face. He said in disgust, "Don't touch me. It's fxcking disgusting."
As Jian Sui Lin stagnated, his face turned pale and he managed to ease a severe heartache. He stretched out his trembling hand and wiped out the tears on his face.
"Yeah, I know I'm disgusting, I'm not normal, you treated me like that when you were a kid, but I love you so much..." Jian Sui Lin looked at him and his eyes were a little crazy. "I like this expression best, brother. You look at me like I’m shit. I like it very much. Do you know why? Because I'm looking forward to it. This face is full of disdain for me. What will it look like when I'm ruthlessly doing you? Yes, that's what it was last night. It was so beautiful. My eldest brother, who is as soft as I am, is so beautiful..." Jian Sui Lin's beautiful face showed a twisted smile, which made people shiver.




Brother, I love you.
Brother, I love you, I love you.
Last night, the "I love you" echoing in his ear with the violent impact, like a terrible magic spell, began to echo in Jian Sui Ying's brain again, forcing him to bite the man in front of him alive.
"Brother, what can I get if I've been that cute brother all my life? You'll never look at me, so I don't regret it. I don't regret everything I do, even if you kill me."
To love a person to such a desperate and crazy degree, he has not bothered to consider what kind of revenge he will suffer. He only knows that having the things he longs for most in his life, even if it's only one night, is worth taking any risks.
Jian Sui Ying gave him a disgusting look and turned his face away.
"Brother, are you thirsty or not? Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?”
After waiting for a while and got no response, Jian Sui Lin said to himself, "Just tell me what you want to eat..."
He looked at Jian Sui Ying's beautifully lined chin and could not help but be absorbed in it. He kicked off his slippers, climbed into bed, hugged Jian Sui Ying sideways, buried his head in his chest, and listened to his gentle heartbeat.
It was probably the best time of his life. How he wished that the air would stop flowing, that time would stop, that he would hold him like this, which he would hold him like this, which he would dream of owning this person, and never wake up.
"Brother, you were so bad when you were a kid. Do you remember the time you threw me into the swimming pool, when I was really close to death? My mother hugged me and cried for a long time. I cried with her. I dared not cry very much in front of you, because you would be angry if I cried. At that time, you were the devil in my heart. You never gave me any kindness. I couldn't bear to see you, but when I saw you, I wanted to hide.”
Jian Sui Lin seems to be caught up in a person's memory, slowly telling all kinds of childhood, "But once, when I was in primary school, I was bullied by my classmates and came back with a swollen nose. You beat me up first, disrelishing me for being useless, and beat the boy up again. I remember very clearly that you told him, only I can hit my brother. At that time, I thought, when your brother has any good enemies, you will be beaten, but I was so happy that you said I was your brother because you never admitted that I was your brother... I clearly should hate you, but my mind is full of you, brother, so many years, I only think about you, Li Yu, your lovers who come and go, all of them together, are not as much in love you as I do."
"But you, why do you like Li Yu? What's good about him? I wish I could kill him..."
Jian Sui Lin's tone of voice, originally mild, suddenly became irritable when referring to Li Yu. If time could come back, he would never let Li Yu step into his house.
In fact, Jian Sui Ying did not want to, that noon, if he did not happen to go home, if Jian Sui Lin did not happen to bring his classmates to play, he would not happen to meet Li Yu, and his love for him would not be beyond control.
If it hadn't been for so many "coincidences", none of the three of them would have reached today's predicament.
Jian Sui Ying did not know what was going on in his world. What happened last night completely overturned his life. Before that, he could not imagine his brother expressing his love to him in his ear.
It's all too damn sick, too damn sick. He can't wait to drop a thunder in the sky and kill them all. How clean!
Crazy. They're all crazy.
While Jian Sui Lin was holding his eldest brother's heart in his arms, a rush of doorbells, accompanied by a rude kick at the door, suddenly interrupted his illusion of indulgence.
"Open the door! Open the door!"
Outside the door came Li Yu's low roar.
Both faces in the room changed color.
Jian Sui Lin did not expect Li Yu to find his place so soon, and Jian Sui Ying looked at his naked body and bound hands and feet, even more confused.
He would rather hit him head-on than lose face in front of Li Yu.
Jian Sui Lin slowly lifted up his body and showed an unusually haggard smile to Jian Sui Ying. The dream was too short for him to clear up his sadness.
"Open the door, Jian Sui Lin! What have you done to him? Open the door!" Li Yu has red his eyes. Last night's phone call for tens of seconds left him in a hell of anxiety all night. He was afraid that Jian Sui Lin would be forced to do something irreparable to him during this period. He could not allow anyone to hurt Jian Sui Ying.
He found the assistant of Jian Sui Lin overnight, forced him to cooperate with him with his fists, and found the real estate houses owned by Jian Sui Lin. From eleven o'clock last night to now, the long nine-hour period has left his tormented mind haggard, for fear that he would regret for a lifetime if he was a step late.
Jian Sui Lin kissed Jian Sui Ying on the lips, kissed him again, and then looked at him reluctantly for a while before slowly getting out of bed, walking out of the room and locking the door.
When he opened the door, Li Yu was like a lion who was annoyed. In the instant he opened the door, he grabbed his collar with blood-red eyes and said, "Where is he?!"
Jian Sui Lin could not hide his hatred. "How did you find it here?"
"Where is he? What did you do to him?” Li Yu felt it was useless to talk nonsense to him. He pushed him hard and started looking for Jian Sui Ying in the room.
After pushing open both doors, he tried to open the one at the end of the corridor, but was blocked by the lock.
Li Yu stepped back two steps and kicked the door hard.
More than seventy kilograms of solid wooden door made a huge noise, but this time failed to open the heavy and strong door, Li Yu's legs were numb by the shock.
Just as he stepped back to kick the second one, he suddenly felt the breeze behind him. Looking back, Jian Sui Lin held up his chair and hit him head-on.




The corridor was just over a meter wide, and he had nowhere to avoid it. In an emergency, he could only take his arm to gear. There was a loud bang. Li Yu was hit in the right direction. At that moment, he felt half his body lost consciousness.
Jian Sui Lin threw away his chair and kicked him hard on both feet. "Why don't you die? Why don't you die?"
When he was about to raise his foot and kick again, Li Yu grabbed his ankle and threw him to the ground.
Li Yu had no time to fight back. The more Jian Sui Lin reacted, the more he feared that behind the door was a picture he couldn't bear. The only idea in his mind was that he wanted to see Jian Sui Ying right away.
He got up and kicked hard at the lock near the door, which finally overwhelmed the door and was kicked open by him. The door slammed against the wall and made a loud bang.
Li Yu's whole body was frozen by the eye-catching sight.

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

  1. Wow. Poor LSY. First his mother gets traded for a mistress. Then he gets traded for the mistresses son. Then he gets raped by a 21 year old that hated his guts. Then he gets betrayed by the love of his life and his on flesh and blood. Then he has to give up the company that he built to said people. Then he gets kidnapped and raped by his 21 year old brother. And on top of that, he has to keep going like nothing happened. Omg. I can't with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is really too awful, too painful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive