Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Special Chapter 1: Love and hate.

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Special Chapter 1:  Love and hate.

"Brother Tharn, you must try it, if you don't try it you won't eat it all the time!"

"This is unbearable, Thanya, I can't eat."
"Brother Tharn!"
The two siblings in the Sirikant house are arguing over chili. And that's a chili from the fridge.
At this moment, the bowl placed in front of Tharn was filled with various red, green and yellow rice chilies, and twelve-year-old Thanya was handing a bright red rice chili to her older brother. Blinking innocently and sandwiched in a bit of a grumble, as his brother's wife had taught him, only to force his own brother to eat... Chili.
And as the party who was sitting in the chair turned his head and fled, obviously saying... I'm not eating.
The teasing images of the two siblings with western faces made those watching the play laugh out loud.
"Don't laugh, Brother Type."
"Funny, and particularly funny, isn't it, Thanya."
"I don't find it funny oh Brother Type."
When the boy twisted his head to ask for help, the little one raised his hands and feet in a gesture of wanting to strike and spoke in a deep voice that was not at all sweet.
And that in turn happens to poke the other person's funny bone.
"Is Brother Type laughing at me?"
"No! No! no, I'm not laughing at Thanya, not at all oh. Hahaha haha," laughed the man who had moved into the Sirikant House from the first grade to the end of his second year. Watching the little princess at home push her nose, she capriciously picked up a stick and threw it over.
"Oooh, I really didn't laugh at you. I was just laughing at the doctor." Type pointed to someone over there who was sniffing back and forth with his nose over the bowl, and immediately jumped away far away when he caught the strong scent of chili.
It's not that Tharn can't eat spicy, it's okay to eat it, and he is just a little weaker than a few. So it would be easier to let him sit there and nibble on fresh chili, rather than kill him.
"Brother Type, don't just smile either, if it's still like this, next time Brother Tharn comes to your house, won't he need to be in the hospital?" The little sister said with a worried face. The heroic story of Type's dad was spread to Bangkok. The family called to find their second son fainting in someone else's home, and the cause was the abdominal pain from eating something too spicy.
This year, the older brother was planning to visit the other's parents in Pang’an, so the younger sister had to force her brother to eat chili here as part of his training.
"You must get your stomach used to it, Brother Tharn. Here, take two or three a day, and soon the mouth and tongue will get used to it, or else lie down with a stomachache. Don't say I didn't warn you about it."
"Oh... I'm sorry, Thanya, but.... The scene of the twelve year old girl shoving spicy little rice hard into her own brother's mouth made the half-sitting, half-laying on sofa Type laugh out loud. The more Tharn twisted his head and ran off, the more particularly ridiculous it became.
Funny, practicing eating chili was just to deal with my dad.
"Brother Type, aren't you even worried about Brother Tharn? What should you do if he is not feeling well later?" The little girl began to show her displeasure, and Type forced herself to stop laughing and raise her hand in surrender.






"I'm sorry, Thanya, I'm really sorry. I won't make a scene or laugh anymore."
"Not funny." The little girl emphasized again, and then the two turned their heads to look at the guy who was about to get up and take a flight to escape, but....
"Eh Tharn, where are you going to run away."
"No."
I can't even say no with my ass up. It also left Tharn less than satisfied to continue sitting there as usual.
He's so busy and not very spicy, who would just sit around and perform and eat spicy millet.
"Here, eat it in, chew it and swallow it." Type was talking while still performing empty mouth chili eating...
"Hey, if there's a mouth that can eat, it's definitely delicious among delicious." It might not feel right to watch my dear eat chilies so raw, but watching Thanya eat chilies so raw as well really made his own brother look and say no more.
"See? Your sister can eat, and it's all right."
"Brother Tharn, it is indeed spicy, but it is still edible."
Although the little girl was very supportive, she still couldn't understand in her heart why her second brother was different from the others in the family, and her brother was more like a grandmother. Father, as a mixed-race child, grew up abroad, but loves Thai food at heart, and everyone else in the family likes to follow in his father's footsteps, except for Brother Tharn, who is an alternative.
"Brother Tharn, think about it, now you can eat spicy according to your preference, but Brother Thorn can only think about it, because it is impossible to find small rice spicy in the streets of London to make the spicy foods to eat." The little girl said seriously, using the example of her older brother, who had graduated from undergraduate school and now flew to England to study Business Management.
There was nothing wrong with learning the language, and his studies were going well, except for two things.... Missing his sister and Thai food was enough to make his heart ache.
"Yeah yeah, see, Thai food is so good, eat it in, fresh chili." Type said with a stifled laugh. Who would have thought that his sister would train herself in such a way, but Tharn persevered.
"That's fresh chili, Thanya. Even though Type’s dad makes heavy southern food, it's better than the fresh chili that comes with it."
"Ow, you like my dad's handiwork. Not bad, wait until next time I talk to him before I let him cook."
Chirp!
The listener immediately looked over at me fiercely, with a pose of shut up, and then burst into laughter.
"You don't do that, or I'd have thought it was a star worth." After the listener raised an eyebrow, Type continued.
"Like this kind of ah, stars are always afraid of strange things, later you see chili and run away, also like someone star." After saying that, he laughed out loud. The joke made the handsome man take a deep breath. But Type hadn't finished yet, and lifted the bowl to his face, fearing that he would be thrown out.
"I think ah, Brother Tharn would be a perfect person, the only thing that is lacking is too much on the food front."
"No, no, no, Thanya, I think he's still a man who loves to think a lot. Nope, also very careful and sometimes thinking about nothing comes out and gives me a headache."
"It's true, Brother Tharn still loves to think a lot, and sometimes Dad says what the second son thinks is something he can't even guess." A little bit of fire was immediately lit. It's just like little sister's messing around, turning the practice of eating spicy into a heroic deed from Mr. Tharn's childhood.
"If I may say so, what else is there to fear from Brother Tharn, presumably women. I once heard Brother Thorn say that when he was a kid, there were always girls who were obsessed with him, obsessed to the point where they were at each other's throats and made a mess of the kindergarten. I hear Brother Tharn is scared the hell out of women when he sees them, doesn't he?" The little sister told it so, and those who listened were astonished.
Oh, so that's what made him gay, he was so charming as a child, so charming that he is scared off at the sight of women.
"Enough is enough with the gossiping."






"Saying bad things and gossiping means talking about people behind their backs, Brother Tharn, and we're doing it to your face." He used to let her sister rule easily and listened to her brother very much, but now he frowned after listening to her.
"Didn't stay with Type for long, now you've learned to be always right about your mouth."
"Hey, don't blame me, I didn't teach anything to your sister." Type explained immediately.
Well, my sister has also grown up to be bold, and it's not because she's with him that her words and demeanor have changed a lot. In the past, she was all pampered and spoiled at home, with our father and brothers speaking kindly and the whole family holding the little princess in their hands, but we were worried that we would not be able to tolerate what others would teach us. So...
'Thanya, I'm telling you, whoever talks about us, we're going to fire back. 'Whoever does anything to us...? I'm going to double it back.'
That's all that's she has been taught.
"But then again, doesn't Brother Type have anything to fear afterwards?" As soon as it came to him, the sister immediately changed to the boyfriend. Turning to ask her brother's wife, he first froze and stole a sideways glance at the man before making a cunning expression.
"Only disgusted with some people eh, but not now."
Used to hate gay people, now love gay people like Tharn with all my heart.
"But I think there's definitely something we all don't like about it. In my case, I'm scared of mice, super unlikeable. Neither hamsters nor rats." When the little sister gave such an example, it suddenly occurred to those who listened.
"Uh, in that case, it should be... Big geckos. It's creepy just thinking about it." Type said as he stroked his arm.
"Back in the day, the toilet in my family was outside the house, just think about it, going out to the toilet in the middle of the night and then suddenly running into a big gecko. Usually it's scary enough just to rest like that, just when I opened the door one day, it suddenly fell off. And there it was." He gestured over his shoulder before Type got goosebumps.
"It's also really scary, stare dead in the eye, it's also particularly gaudy, I don't even know which shop it went to for finishing, and then it purrs, I can't even move. But worse than that, no one was home and I held that position for almost an hour until my dad came back to see his own son standing stiff and crying, I was feeling like he was about to faint in the toilet."
"It's something I didn't know eh."
"It's not like you ever asked me." Type replied simply, making the other person who was listening creepy too.
"If it were me, I'd be scared too."
"Kids, lunch is ready. Ow, Tharn, have you tried it, boy."
Just then, Tharn's mother also walked in, just about to laugh like Type before seeing that there was less chili in the bowl.
"No, aunty, it's me and Thanya's handiwork. Tharn he's afraid of chili, isn't that odd, aunty." The man who spoke with a hint of hilarity made the listener laugh along with him. And the second son of the family exhaled breathlessly.
"Don't let me see you meet a big gecko, I'm definitely not helping you."
"Well, just taunt me when you see it." The handsome young man replied firmly.
How can a villa in a luxury neighborhood like this have a big gecko in it.
This thought that bubbled up also kept him from immediately noticing the smile on the little girl's face at home.





The super tasty lunch passed, and the only member of the family missing and studying abroad, the big brother, gathered everyone in the lounge to play, and without a moment the little sister ran into her room, then came back to hand something to Type who was about to play the piano.
"Brother Type, I will gift you this." Thanya clenched her fists tightly, a stance that Type would never let go until she reached out.
"Candy or..."
Bang!
But something was bouncy and soft, so that when he was about to raise his head to ask, only to see the little one faintly smile, then slowly look down into his hands, just to see what it was.
"Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
"!!!!"
The others in the family immediately turned to look over, voices so loud that they echoed throughout the empty room, and Type also turned pale as if he had seen a ghost, until the nearest person walked over to look.
"What happened to you, Type? It’s just a rubber gecko." Only to see the man speak while picking up what was in his hand.
Whew!
That was all, the pale face man immediately jumped behind Thanya to hide and held up his other hand to block the way.
"Uncle, don't bring him here! How can Thanya have such a thing?"
The only thing Type could do was to grab the little girl's shoulder and protect himself. Stepping back, he saw that he was staring dead in the face like a real gecko.
"Oh, now in my room, I always like to find strange things to play with, this is a friend's, I just happened to use it to amuse others and forgot to return it. So I put it away."
"What's the point of collecting such things, such things are going to be taken and thrown away!" Type shouted. It seems to be too much of a fear to make someone feel funny.
"So cute oh Type."
"Hehe Hehehe hehe, Uncle you back off, back off, I beg you."
"It's just a fake, you see, it's rubbery, you poke it, it's soft. Where like for real anymore."
"Hmmm, that pattern, it's so freaking much like the real thing. Hey hey uncle, don't you come over." Type stumbled backwards, one really scared. Started to swear to himself not to teach the little girl anything more as she was opening her hand to prepare to pick up what her uncle had given back.
Of course, if the gecko comes over here, let it go, he will just wait for it to jump up or something.
Whoosh!
"Auntie, auntie help me!"
"Haha haha, there's no use in you coming to hug me."
After saying that, he immediately ran to Tharn's mother's back, hugged her tightly, and watched in horror as the two father and daughter laughed openly.
This afterthought isn't about who's in and who's out, so think about it, this family is scary when it's real, especially today, super obvious.
"It's just a fake."
"I don't want the fake either, auntie. Let's see, it's okay, but it's all played into hands, absolutely not!" He's seen his friends play with other friends with fake ones before, but what I don't want to say is that this thing makes me pretend I don't feel anything, that still killing me, and the feeling inside is... Get this thing away from me!
Plus it's surprisingly soft and bouncy to the touch, as if it were real. It made my body stand up in sweat and I couldn't help but retreat to the other side.
Whoosh!
And this way... It's Tharn.






The man who was laughing revealed a wishful thinking in his eyes, watching him jump around all over the room. I really can't imagine if his big brother was there... I guess it's over.
"Ouch, so you can be a scared cat too, afraid of rubber gecko."
"Bastrd, I'm more afraid of geckos than rubber geckos."
"Then imagine that's a rubber gecko, not a real gecko." Despite hubby's words, Type shook his head and watched his little sister at home with a fake gecko in hand, walking this way with a cheerful smile. Didn't even pay attention to his pale face.
Not pretending to be afraid to scream like women do, which is really afraid.
"Eh Tharn, I don't, I really don't want eh." The man had just been joked about so much that he was afraid of the peppers, and both hands were snapped back behind his back so that whatever part of his body was at least in one place touched those peppers, and finally made his voice tremble until he could no longer speak.
"What a trickster, just could have teased me, round to the point where you're being teased to make that sound."
"Ai’Hiaa making noise about, I'm not making any noise at all. You're the odd man out. Why are you teasing me? Let me go." After Tharn finished speaking, those who listened immediately took it back. Turning to look at the man whose head was shaking slightly was saying defiantly.
"Then you could have just forced me to eat chili."
"But that's not what you're afraid of."
"Ow, admit you're scared, aren't you?"
"I'm not just scared, you nasty!!!!" The man responded loudly, trying his best to break free, but the sight of this thing (even if it was fake), all those in the depths of his memory came to the fore, and it was all the perfect masterpiece of the little girl who used to think it was a rule, making his whole body unable to move.
Don't you forget, no matter what the rules are, she is still Tharn's sister? How could she not be as treacherous as he was?
"Heh heh, eh Tharn. Help me." Only to see that the thing was about to approach itself, and finally the whole body backed up behind the other side, clutching its arms and saying no more, holding back its breath and bitterly seeking help, making the people who were listening laugh.
"Do you hate geckos?"
"Hmm!"
"What about me, like me or hate me?"
"Is that the point? Eh Tharn! Is that the thing to ask at this point?" He wanted to scold him even harder, but since the elders were all present, he had to reprimand him in the most polite way, turned around and stared at him with wide eyes, but the guy smiled back at him indifferently.
"Answer first. I'll help you but if you don't answer. Be careful oh, tonight Thanya may also put the gecko under your pillow oh." The one who keeps holding on to other people's weaknesses really wants to change his mind and go back to living in the dorm, but that's about it, Tharn happens to gossip about what he hates, and he'll probably keep teasing me with that.
"Hate you, I hate you."
"Be sure to answer that way." Tharn said holding back a laugh before turning to look at his sister who was standing and smiling.
"Thanya, bring the gecko down here."
"No... No, Tharn. No, Tharn, no, I admit it, I admit it, I admit everything!" After seeing the patterned rubber gecko about to be placed in Tharn's hands, Type immediately called a halt. One grabbed his lover’s arm towards the recovery and yanked him away from the abominable toy.
If it's over, I'll have to go and blow up the rubber gecko shop.
"Come on, answer my question first." As it happened, Tharn took something from his sister as fast as he could and held it up in front of the frightened man.
This time, eye-to-eye, all at once, his whole body stiffened, even if he knew it was a fake.
"No...No. Don't, Tharn... I'm not playing."






"Ouch, answer the question first." Whether you wanted to or not, you still held the object a little closer, making Type scream in an instant.
"Love! I love you so much, I love you the most. Are you satisfied? Take it away from me!" After the shouting was over, the listener was also very satisfied. One grabbed back and turned to his sister.
"I'm going to take this and throw it away, you go and tell your friend I'll send the money for this thing to him." Tharn finished with a smile. Very satisfied that the whole family witnessed the great love that Type gave him. But at night...
Bang!
"Go to hell, you xsshole!" The man who had been teased to the point of blushing raised his foot and kicked over, then turned and walked towards the backyard. Don't mind at all how anyone would look at him, because he is pissed off... Super pissed.
Everyone in the family was silent and even Thanya realized her mistake.
"I'm sorry, Brother Tharn, I was wrong."
"No, I'll go and coax him later, and I'll ask you to throw this, Mother." Tharn rubbed Thanya's head and turned to his mother. He then half ran and half walked to find the man who, out of anger, was now handsomely slaughtering the carp in his father's pond.
"I hate you, xsshole!"
After exasperatedly walking out, Type went alone to the fish pond to meditate, plus he was still scared by the thing he had just seen. Contrast that between the child's toy and Tharn's sincere teasing of him...
"I hate you more than a gecko!"
Whoosh!
"Sorry, mad at me?"
Just at this time, the guy who had gone out to look for someone surrounded his waist and inquired bitterly and inquisitively.
"Don't I have to be mad, tease me like that, and have fun, xsshole?"
"No fun, but I've never seen you so scared of anything." If you don't count nightmares from the past.
Type's sudden words were interspersed with a heavy tone.
"Get the hell away from me, I'm getting angry, be careful before I end up pushing you down the fish pond later."
"No, no, I'm sorry." The guy spoke deeply while wrapping his arms around Type's waist even harder. Hugging and wanting to kiss the other man on the side of the forehead, causing the other to crane his necks to avoid it, to show that he was still angry. But Tharn didn't give up on that and continued to work for peace.
"I'm sorry, I won't tease you anymore, don't be mad at me."
"Really hate you."
Hated himself for always being soft on him, until a smile appeared at the corner of Tharn's mouth. Because he knew that Type wasn't too angry with him now, and that another moment would dissipate his anger, so he said in a soft voice.
"Then hate me, I love you no matter what."
The listener suddenly froze for a moment, followed by a smile. But... he couldn't smile at him that way, so he turned to the fishpond and said coldly.
"You just wait and prepare to cry, this time when you go to my house and I'll make my father feed you to death!"
The heart went soft, but to forgive him so easily would have been too un-Type.
Those words made the listener inexplicably wary, because the wife's dad was more afraid of her than the spicy food.
"Don't you be so mean?"
"You're not the one who got tough on me first, you'll see. You must have died at the hands of my father this time!" Type sneered, bringing his opponent's hand to bear, then turned to face him.
"I am an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, so if you ever tease me with a gecko again, I swear that henceforth every dish I make for you will never be something to your liking again!" With that said, Type patted the dust on his pants, turned back with a wicked grin, and turned to go inside. Only the man who had come to cajole sat there in a daze.
He is not angry, but just going to get revenge back is he?






"Come on, it is just a little more vicious than last time, it's not like you're going to die easily." Tharn's words were also only self-reassuring, turning to look at his fading figure.
Type can really do both love and hate, but then again, since its all love, it's all acceptance, no matter what the character is.
"But then again, if I put a gecko on the mirror, would he run into my arms? Kind of interesting." Tharn doesn't look at himself either, with the same Type-loving-and-hating personality.
Those who say they are not covetous, but are in fact more covetous than anyone else. Needless to say, it's hard enough to want to see your wife jump into your arms.



                     Tharn ~ Type

                             Prev: Chapter 61  [Chapters Home] Next: Special Chapter 2


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive