Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 61: The last battle, but the war is far from over.

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 61: The last battle, but the war is far from over.

"Come on, come on!"

"Oops, boss, you're giving me such a big share, it's to make me grow fat!"
"Not much, not much, you are exactly the age to grow a body and eat as much as you can. It's rare that you come to a friend's place for dinner, and you open up and eat."
Tharn looked dumbfounded at the food that kept coming up in front of him, Type had obviously only ordered a crab and an oyster, but instead he saw the boss lady serve fried eggs, scrambled vegetables and a big bucket of rice, things were set up all over the table, and more importantly, it didn't seem to be over, he heard the boss lady talking in a southern dialect again, but the language was too fast for him to hear.
"What are you waiting for?"
"Never heard you speak a southern dialect." But Type spoke with a southern accent.
Listening to the boss lady, Tharn felt her words were completely incomprehensible. Tharn listened so intently to Type's conversation with the boss's wife that he didn't move his hand until they were finished.
"It's been a long time since I spoke a southern dialect, and many of the words are now only understandable and can't be spoken. I've been going to Bangkok since I was 13, and our family doesn't usually speak much of the southern dialect, so I only speak the southern dialect few times too. If you want to hear the authentic ones, you can ask my dad to speak to you and you'll still hear a few scolding words." Speaking of Type's dad, the topic of accents could be over as Tharn covered his stomach and made a pained expression.
This made Type, who was peeling the crab on the sidelines, burst out laughing.
"You've been going to the bathroom for quite a while today!" Type teased, which caused Tharn, who had gotten up early in the morning to soak in the toilet, to sigh deeply.
"Your father must be trying to kill me."
While no one has ever heard of anyone dying from eating spicy, he may be the first.
"Well, well, how can you come to the south without tasting something spicy, or he'll pick on you?"
"So hot, I don't think anyone can take it." Tharn felt his entire throat burn at the thought of Type dad's cooking. Yesterday he finally learned how to write the word pain.
It's so hot that your ears are red and your mouth is salivating, you can't tell if it's sweat or saliva that's dripping down.
"I apologize for my dad, but Hahaha Tharn Ah Tharn, who would have thought that a handsome drummer like you, who has had a lot of fan girls since birth, would go in and out of the toilet with diarrhea until he came out of the toilet in vain, Hahaha, you looked really funny yesterday!" Type mouths off about apologizing for his father, but actually his laughter resounds throughout the restaurant.
But to be honest, Tharn wasn't angry at all, for the man in front of him, who was laughing to oblivion, was the same man who had been anxious to get him medicine yesterday, and who had surreptitiously exchanged his porridge for him this morning.






Because his father had prepared porridge and put a lot of chilies in it, the color of which was so red that one wondered if it was porridge or if it was blood that had been put down for cooking.
If he had actually drunk the dark dishes his father had prepared himself in the morning, he might still be weakly in bed right now and unable to move.
Type then offered to take him out to play, run away from his dad, and wait until the evening to find an excuse to sleep outside so his dad couldn't do anything more to Tharn.
Type's expression was serious as he said these words, and he could tell he was worried about himself, very worried.
It brought a smile to Tharn's face and reminded him of many things.
Since they went through a lot of things last year, Type doesn't love to show too much of his emotions, it seems like he's still himself, but he knows that his boyfriend has actually changed a lot, a lot of times seems to not care, doesn't care, doesn't take it to heart, in fact that's just how he chooses to show it.
Being together for so long had allowed him to gradually be able to read Type, and while he couldn't read him completely yet, Tharn was willing to spend a lifetime slowly learning, if he continued to be so mouthy.
This time too, Type was more worried about himself than he showed.
"Well, consider it an atonement." Type said suddenly, and Tharn looked up suspiciously, just to see Type put a piece of crab meat on his plate, and then continue peeling his own crab with his head down again.
"You look very skilled."
If anyone isn't much of a crab eater, learn from Type, only to see him peel the flesh of a crab leg intact in no time.
"Well, I've been doing it since I was a kid, and my dad said that after learning, I can peel the girls I like to eat in the future."
Tharn froze for an instant, looking at Type's busy hands, and then at his earnest expression, he was silent for a moment and spoke.
"Then I'm sorry to rob a girl you like of her crab meat."
"Don't overthink it!" Type held up a crab leg and pointed it at Tharn, pointed it at his cheek and said seriously.
"Don't feel guilty anymore, I've gone down this dysfunctional path to get to this point, you don't have to feel sorry, I've already had a showdown with my parents, if you still feel sorry, I'll poke you in the eye with crab claws oh!" Type's words brought a smile to the serious looking Tharn's face.
"I'm not, I just wanted to ask if I'm someone you like." Tharn suddenly humored himself, making Type laugh along with him, Tharn continued.
"You just said you were going to peel for someone you like, and now that I'm someone you like, does it matter even if it's a boy?" Tharn smiled and said that, as Type had said, the two of them had been through so much together that nothing could hold them back at this point.
"You're going to play sweet words aren't you? Yes, Brother Tharn, I like you, are you satisfied?" Type said nonchalantly, then bowed his head and continued to peel the crab again, before putting the peeled crab meat on Tharn's plate.
"But speaking of regrets, I do have one thing."
"Huh?" Tharn's heart shuddered a little.
"That's my friend I told you about." Hearing that it wasn't a regret to engage with himself, Tharn was greatly relieved, remembering the thing Type had said earlier.
"Oh, you mean the friend."
"Well, I'd like to apologize to him, I've been quite concerned."
"Didn't we just say we were going to see your friend later?" Tharn said, letting Type slowly lift his head, his face growing more serious as he frowned, thinking of this friend of his.
The friend had opened up to him about being gay from a very young age, and to have himself dislike gay to his face had always made Type feel guilty.
"Actually, I asked to come along because of this too, didn't I?"
This time Type was silent, looking down at the plates on the table and sighing heavily.
"Well, I wasn't that scared to face Mom and Dad, but he was the one who heard me despise gays the most, and I didn't realize at the time that I was scolding him and I really wanted to apologize to him, but honestly, I didn't really know what I was going to do when I faced him."






"Don't you be afraid for a moment, my boyfriend is a straightforward person and speaks very straightforwardly isn't he?" Tharn said with a smile, looking at the tense Type in front of him.
He was supposed to be a very straightforward person, and now he was taking himself to a friend.
To take him to a friend is to take him straight to his heart.
"Seriously, why am I so scared?"
"Yeah, why should you be afraid? Isn't there still me to go with you?" Tharn said with a sincere face, looking at Type and laughing out loud.
"When you just said you were going to be my back, did you mean to tell me that looking up to someone as handsome as you would keep my friend from getting angry?" Type asked with a smile.
"Handsome or not I don't care, because no matter what, I'm all yours alone."
Tharn's words made Type's eyes widen in shock, and he hurriedly scanned around to see if anyone had heard their conversation, did this guy know what he had said in front of so many people? But Tharn didn't care at all, just smiled.
"If you're happy with what I just said, don't scold me." Tharn said before Type, leaving Type, who was about to open his mouth to scold him, momentarily speechless and just scolding.
"Crazy!"
It's a phrase Tharn has heard too many times to know why, and the more you hear it, the more you like it.
Maybe he was crazier, laughing out loud every time he heard Type say that.
"Well, remember well, you can only be mine." Type said. Tharn quickly adjusted his mood and confidently looking at Type with a sincere and searing look in his eyes.
Ice meets fire and can only melt into water, just like himself and Type.
Type is like ice, and himself is the fire, but they are not incompatible with each other, but they embrace each other, and finally become warm, heart-warming thing.
"It's not just my heart." Tharn said dumbfounded.
"My brain, my heart, and my body, all belong to you alone."
Tharn spat out his full thoughts, and Type froze for a moment, keeping his head down and continuing to drum up his crab.
"Stop saying that, I’m embarrassed."
He now had the look Tharn had seen a few times before, and he was willing to eat spicy a few times for that look.
Ai’Type... either way, you are the sweetest person in my heart.

After enjoying a delicious lunch and reaping enough encouragement from his boyfriend, Type rode his motorcycle to a storefront with his special guest, the familiar scene in front of him reminding him of the last time he saw his childhood partner.
That school is on vacation.
It's safe to say that the holidays made all the gays in the world disappear overnight.
It was also the holidays that showed him that his friend liked boys.
That holiday he didn't have the face to meet his own friend, but this time, after accepting his orientation and Tharn, Type felt it was time to face the matter.
After all, he didn't want to lose a good friend in vain over his sexual orientation.
"Ai’Tharn!" inwardly panicked, doing whatever was wrong, and Type suddenly felt a weight pressing up on his shoulder, and looked sideways to see the man in the back of the motorcycle handing himself a smile.
"I think it's not just that you'll feel apprehensive, he'll probably be afraid you'll be angry too." Type glanced down at her boyfriend and saw Kom standing in the store with a look of surprise, seemingly unable to believe that Type would appear in front of her own store like this.






Come on, come on!
Finally, Type made up his mind to walk into the store and face the man who was at a loss for words at the moment.
"Er, Ai’Type, you're back from vacation! I...I...."
"Do you have a minute? I want to talk to you."
Seeing his impatiently restless look, Type opened up and got right to the point. Making Kom froze directly, just before he was about to nod, Type was heard to say again.
"You wait here for me, I won't be long."
He said to Tharn, who was following behind, and Tharn nodded in agreement, standing still as he watched Type lead Kom across the road.
"Are you okay? How's life?" Kom broke the silence first, and Type replied.
"Not bad. It's actually because of that, but it's been a long time coming. What about you? How's life?"
"Just, okay."
Type could feel the atmosphere between the two of them was still awkward, where had the previous hip-hopping together gone with each other? Now Kom was still afraid to stand across from himself, and there was an insurmountable barrier between them.
Not surprising at all, he would build a barrier to protect himself.
"Is that person your friend in Bangkok?" Kom looked in the direction he had just come, and Type stopped and turned his head to look at Kom.
"Interested in him?"
"No no no, I don't! I didn't mean it like that." This time Kom refuted it. He probably thought that Type thought that a gay man was a guy who all wanted it and that was why he was interested in Tharn, but in fact he didn't mean it and had to slowly shake his head.
"That's not what I meant. I just wanted to know if I was going to be jealous."
"Huh? Jealous?" Kom was startled and turned his head to look at Type with a shocked look on his face, he took a deep breath and looked again in the direction where Tharn was standing.
"Uh, he's my boyfriend."
Someone must tie the bell.
Type's sincere tone and look made Kom grow a mouth, and he couldn't believe his ears as he asked again.
"You mean, your boyfriend?"
"Yeah, my boyfriend. He's the boyfriend for the guy who hates gays, my boyfriend. It's the gay like you." Type said directly, leaving the stumped friend to digest the time, ears the sound of waves lapping the beach.
The two just looked at each other without saying a word, and finally it was Type who broke the silence first.
"Kom, I'm sorry! I apologize for everything that happened before, for every reproachful word I said, for every look of disgust that showed. I'm sorry to cause you pain, I didn't mean to hurt you." Type finally spoke up, and you could tell by the look on his face that he was genuinely sorry, in fact he had a lot more to say to him, just not enough to say.
"Aren't you, disgusted?" Kom whispered, and Type wasn't at all surprised he'd ask.
He himself once showed a disgust for gay, so disgusted that he was afraid to reaffirm that he was a gay.
"Yeah, I’m disgusted."
"To this day I still can't accept it 100%, but Tharn told me that not every gay is bad. I'll meet someone who is good and some are bad no matter what." Kom froze. Type, on the other hand, waved in the direction Tharn was standing, the corners of his mouth showing a smile.






"But I didn't get involved with him because of his gender, I just knew I loved him and wanted to get involved with him. He was also the one who taught me that if I put aside gender, my sense of the world would look wider than I did. It was also him who made me see the world more colorful, no longer just black and white. A person's good or bad isn't about their gender. He taught me everything, and when I understood these things, I fell completely." Speaking of Tharn, Type spoke more fluidly than he had just done, and had the courage to go on.
"I also realize that you are not what I screamed you as before, and I apologize! Can you forgive me for what I thought and said before?"
"......."
Before Kom could look back, he glanced at Tharn again and finally let out a long sigh.
"Your boyfriend is really good at changing those thoughts of yours." Kom's words made Type laugh.
"He doesn't bother to talk about me now either."
"I mean it." Kom also stopped at the previous topic. He laughed afterwards.
"You don't have to apologize to me, I know you didn't think to scold me. Thank you for being willing to come back, I thought I was going to lose you as a friend forever. I thought..." Kom seemed to be about to cry out, he had probably been living in fear for the past six months that a friendship had ended because of him. Until Type shook his head.
"I'm the one who has to thank you for being willing to talk to me."
"No, Ai’Type, no, I've never been mad at you, no matter what, you've always been my best friend." Type felt relieved and relieved like never before, and when he saw someone who was very concerned saying that he forgave himself, Type wiped his tears and made a Muay Thai pose towards Kom.
The other party smiled and gave him one back.
And just like that, without too many words, the two knew what the other was thinking. And that's the end of it. Because some things should just leave him in the past and start over.
"Introducing your boyfriend!"
Kom changed the boyfriend, and Type continued.
"You haven't answered whether you would dare to be interested in him, so ah have to consider whether to introduce you." Saying that, he led Kom in the direction of Tharn, whispering.
"Kom, thank you, thank you for not hating me."
Type's voice trembled a little and Kom answered him.
"Me too, thank you for being able to come back."
Sometimes he and the brother think the same way, except that everyone worries about different things, and Type worries that he'll be angry and himself that Type won't accept it. But the two of them hadn't thought about ending the friendship, so the two would get back together once they had a chance to clear their grudges off each other.
A true friend is not bound by gender.
Unaware of the sad look on Type's face behind him while he was thinking, Kom replied with a smile.
"I'm not interested in your boyfriend, I just want to meet your first love." Kom looked up at the sky and said to himself.
In a few days, my dream may be coming true. My boyfriend is coming to the island soon, that dream of introducing a lover to those around him.
Wait a little longer, and then I'll be able to show you off to the world.
"You have a good friend!"
"Why? Don't tell me you like him?"
"I didn't!"
"That's it, just say later that you like my skin tone, okay?"






The two men got off the motorcycle, and Type turned to him with a look of unease at what he was about to say, and Tharn helplessly stole the show. "This is over, now my boyfriend is you and I don't want anyone else." Tharn's tone was a little fierce, warning Type not to be on the lookout. So much so that Type also looked at him dumbfounded and finally broke into a satisfied smile.
"Didn't it ever occur to you that I might not want you?"
Tharn gave him a fierce glance and went into the house himself, with Type immediately following.
"Ai’Type, you're the one who first said the kind of thing that makes people unhappy."
"How dare you speak to my son in such a tone?"
Before he had time to get the words out, the last thing he wanted to hear rang out, and Tharn's sight began to search, followed by the sight of Type Dad, who was slicing peppers, pointing a knife at himself.
"Dad, stop it, we were just talking."
"How dare you speak for him, not knowing who brought him up with all his heart?" Dad said exasperatedly, Type thought with all his heart.
"So Dad you're dead set about breaking us up are you?"
"Yes, I don't want a son-in-law, I want a daughter-in-law." Dad said in a stern tone as he glanced at Tharn, the knife in his hand that cut the pepper had not been put down, and Tharn shivered in shock.
"Then how did you know we'd have a son-in-law?"
That's when the real heroine comes out, and Mama Thiwat walks over and joins the fray.
"He's a man, isn't it an indication that our son is his wife when your son brings a man back?"
"So you just want a daughter-in-law is that it?" The couple argued, making the two children look at each other face to face.
"Yeah, want a daughter-in-law." Father said firmly, letting the only woman in the house ask him slowly.
"Then what if he is our daughter-in-law?"
"What do you mean?"
"Husband, have you forgotten that your son is also a man? If Tharn was not a son-in-law but a daughter-in-law, would you still look at him that way? He too has to make a sacrifice, and I think you should think now how much to offer as a bridegroom for a good looking boy like Tharn."
With that, Dad put down the knife in his hand and began to think about it, something he hadn't really thought about before.
Yeah, my son has that too, he has that too, so which of these two is husband and wife?
It made him stop and stare at his son.
"Dad, just accept him, he's sacrificed a lot too." Type said as he grabbed Tharn by the neck, and just as Tharn tried to refute, he was glared back by Type.
"So he is bringing back a male wife?"
"Yeah, it's acceptable." Mom hit the iron while it was hot.
"Well, if that's the case, it's acceptable that we make people accountable for the sacrifices they make, whether they're male or female." Hearing that, Tharn's entire body stiffened, and then heard Dad say it again.
"But if that's the case, then Type, are you attacking or receiving?"
The question made Type laugh out loud, then






"Tharn what are you still standing here for? Want my dad to torture you hard?" Saying so, he pulled Tharn and ran out of the house, and Dad chased after him as if he must get an answer, but the two of them had long since gotten on their motorcycles and run.
"Won't go back tonight, go outside and do what a couple should do, at home I'm afraid there will be old people peeping. Dad, just take it quick, because I'm not breaking up with Tharn no matter what."
With a word Type was already driving to the end of the alley, leaving only Tharn to wai at his father and shout.
"Dad, we will go first."
"I'm not your father, brat, get your xss back here."
Type laughed, and Tharn shook his head helplessly.
"Alas, it's not easy to fall in love with you!" Tharn leaned his head against Type's shoulder.
"Only you know." Type topped back and Tharn laughed, clasping his hands around his waist.
"I knew that a long time ago, but I wasn't going to break up anyway."
"It's too greasy."
"Oil?"
"Always the opposite." Tharn smiled even more.
"Who just said they didn't want me?"
"Who said no? I just asked if you said you ever thought I'd want you." Type refuted, and Tharn went on to ask.
"So do you want it or not?"
"Freaking do!" The firm, clear answer made Tharn laugh, then proceed to ask.
"And where is the appropriate place to go?"
"That's right! It's not like you can go back home, and the hotel I don't know if it's available, so how about the beach, Tharn?" said Type casually, thinking Tharn would definitely deny himself, not expecting him to.
"Go anywhere, just have you." Love talk off the cuff.
Now that home isn't suitable for them to going back, it might actually be time to go to the beach like Tharn said, but that's okay, as long as there's Tharn, it's the same everywhere you go.
Yes, as long as he's there, the man he once hated most is now his most precious gift, but you can't tell him about it or you'll get his heart! Hahaha!
           

                 ~ The End ~






                     Tharn ~ Type

       Prev: Chapter 60  [Chapters Home] Next: Special Chapter 1


Comments

  1. Thank you for the translation! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the translation! I have recomended it to my friends! Thank you so much for your hard works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much =D It was a great time reading this so cool story ^^ Thanks for your hard work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por la traducción, aún cuando no es mi idioma disfrute mucho el libro. Gracias por tu esfuerzo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work and effort in bringing is this translation. It is very much appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your hard work. The tv series made me fall in love with Tharn but the novel gave me better insight and understanding about Type. But I still hate Tar����‍♀️����‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive