Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 24: A Crying heart

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 24: A Crying heart

When I was with my first love, I thought she was the girl I wanted. I was in love with her from the beginning and then we dated. I thought we would never break up like other couples. But in the end, it still didn't go as far as expected, and it pained me.



Our personalities were not in sync. For the first love, everything is wonderful, and over time the flaws that we try to cover up to begin to show. There are some things that if one can adjust it is acceptable, but if it can't... then it has to end.
Since breaking up with my first girlfriend, I no longer believe in love. For fear of pain and grief, I became someone who could easily say goodbye to the relationship. I have never sincerely loved anyone. Because I don't want to suffer like I used to.           So protecting myself from injury and pain became first and foremost.
If I were still the same as before, maybe today I wouldn't be in pain...
But I'm no longer the one who doesn't know who to love. Instead, I fell in love with someone that even I couldn't believe myself. At the thought of ending the emotional scene, I didn't want to be sad, I just laughed and laughed and thought nothing of it. But I cared so much that it bothered me, and Sarawat just sat there and let me hug him so tightly that he didn't seem to know anything, not knowing what I was thinking.
(S=Sarawat, T=Tine P=Perk, F=Fong, O=Ohm)
Last night was a long one, and no matter how much I closed my eyes, I didn't fall asleep until the next morning.
S: "Why are your eyes swollen?" Sarawat came out of the bathroom and looked at me worriedly.
T: "I couldn't sleep." I could only sit dumbfounded and awkwardly scratch my head on the bed.
S: "Fever?" Sarawat approached me in stride, then quickly placed the back of his hand against my forehead.
T: "No fever."
T: "I probably had a lot of coffee yesterday and couldn't sleep."
S: "Can you go to school?
T: "I'm going to take a shower," not letting him go on asking, I got up from the bed, grabbed a towel from the closet and quickly went to wash
Between hands and my drowsy self. I almost fell. I don't know if it's because I didn't sleep last night or something... My world is suddenly spinning like seasickness, my thoughts from last night are not over yet, they keep getting worse and worse...
S: “Tine, bread or eating out?" Sarawat asked in a low voice by the bathroom door.
T: "It's up to you."
S: "Let's go out to eat then."
T: "Hmm."
I actually don't really want to eat right now, but we eat rice or bread every morning and I can't say no. I showered, changed, and straightened my backpack to go out with Sarawat. After we moved out, I barely drove anymore and Sarawat came to be my driver. Except when I have to go out with friends alone, or when Sarawat is busy and we have to leave separately.
Arriving at a restaurant near the school, Sarawat wrote down the menu he wanted to eat, then looked up and asked me.
S: "What do you want to eat?"
T: "Pork porridge". Maybe it will be easier to digest and I feel something stuck in my throat and can spit it out at any time.
S: “Tine, are you okay?"
T: "Nothing, what's wrong?"
S: "You are very pale."
T: "Probably because I didn't sleep well last night."
S: "Let’s go back to our room? I'll take the day off too."
T: “Sarawat. don't go too far, order your food and go to school afterward. My friend is calling now." Sarawat nodded and put the point.
 The menu was sent to the cooker.
In less than 10 minutes my porridge was served and we started to eat, but my body didn't seem to want to eat anymore.
I only ate two tablespoons and I vomited it all out. Then Sarawat cleaned up the vomit for me, I didn't want to eat that, I wanted to keep up appearances.
S: "Are you full?" Sarawat asked with his brows furrowed together, a little nervously.
T: "Yeah..."
S: "Buy to eat, or buy to smell?"
T: "How do you know I bought it to smell it? All I have to do is smell it and I'll be full for the rest of my life."
S: "Stupid." Curse me again, that is bad luck...
Breakfast went by and nothing happened. Sarawat has been working hard on his music lately, so he eats a lot. In the mornings we have classes in different buildings, so we don't meet much. At noon, I called Sarawat, but the phone was always busy, no matter how many times it was called.
I was nervous, called Man, and he said Sarawat wasn't at the White Tiger Gang usual hangout, that he left after the third period and wasn't back yet. So I had to find my own friends for lunch.






T: "Wanted to ask you about something."
P: "Say."
T: "Have you... Ever feel distracted and want to throw up?"
P: "No, what's wrong?"
T: "Yesterday, I ate at four restaurants. I’m not comfortable now."
P: "Just sit down, you'll be fine.
T: "I just don't feel good, not sad."
F: "Are you okay, Tine? You're pale, need to go to the doctor?" Fong interrupted him, reaching up to touch my face.
T: "It's probably just that I didn't sleep well last night, I will take some medication and you'll be fine, it's okay."
O: "I'll go buy." Ohm stepped up to volunteer, and now there are only three of us left.
T: "I... Wanted to ask."
I find it really annoying to keep things hidden. When I realized that continuing to do so would break my heart and kill me. I decided to seek some advice from a friend.
P: "Go ahead, is blue Hawaii not good? Want me to drink it?
‘This bastrd!' When I'm nervous, all I can do is pretend to keep stammering....
I don't have the courage to say it's my own problem...
T: "I have an old friend in Bangkok who came to me for advice and he had a problem with a lover."
P: "Aha, then what?" My friends are great listeners and always give me useful advice. Still, not sure if I can get good advice this time.
T: "He suspects that his lover is dating another girl and is afraid that the other person will choose another girl over him."
P: "Because the girl changed his heart?"
T: "Well... He went out and met the girl several times and posted pictures and laughed at each other, normally his lover is not one to laugh. My friend saw it, so he asked me, what should I do if it was me?
P: "Tell him to ask his lover, just ask directly, ask right away" Perk seems confident in his answer, if it were that easy, I would have done it a long time ago.
T: "My friend doesn't dare, I don't want to ask too many questions, and if I fall in love with him and it doesn't mean anything to him, I'm afraid I will be seen as nosy. But on the other hand, I also worry if everything is true."
P: “Tine, is this your own problem?"
T: "..."
T: "Ah, it's not like that, xsshole, it's my friend's story." Perk and Fong turned to look at each other, then exhaled, Perk's hand tapped my shoulder two or three times, then looked at me seriously.
P: “Tell your friend that some things can't be guessed on their own terms, they can only be asked frankly, depending on whether your friend is willing to accept them."
T: "..."
P: "If this person is still in love, then rest assured."
P: "But if that person doesn't love your friend anymore, then just accept the truth."
T: "If I can't accept it, if I already love and don't want to lose, what do I do?"
P: "If you lose, then leave. Why lie to yourself? Go back to being single and accept reality at all costs. It was better than the pain of knowing you are there and he didn't love you anymore.
F: "More importantly...
F: "One does not go to say I love you the wrong person, to love another person other than the one you with who is no longer love, and that is why one does not take, what one cannot take."
I sat quietly, my heart not strong enough to accept this. I love Sarawat. We used to belong to each other and I've given him everything.
 Or... He won't give it all to me like he used to.
F: “Tine, don't overthink it." Fong tapped me on the shoulder again. Patted my shoulder so hard it broke.
P: "Don't overthink it. I'll tell you."
P: “Tell this friend not to rush into it so much and remember that it wasn't that easy to change his mind when he was doing his best to pursue him."
T: "What if that girl is first love? It's like you guys said before.”
 P: "First love, let it go. As long as he loves you now, even if it's still you."
T: "I'm talking about my friend."
P: "Yes, your friend. I'm sorry.”
O: “Tine, your medicine." Shortly before the conversation ended
I went to take the medicine and went back to the table.
T: "It takes so long to buy medicine if I get sick and have to wait for you, I'll die." I laughed at him, and Ohm didn't let my words get to him, he just sat in his chair and flipped through the student's book to defuse the heat.
O: "I stalked your lover Sarawat."
T: "..."
O: "I found Sarawat with a cute girl and I wanted to know which faculty she was and why I had never met her.”
Because he didn't answer his phone either, he didn't say where he was going. What should I do?
O: "Well, don't know, so I wanted to ask who that girl is, you should know right?”
T: "Probably with an old friend of his." I muttered to myself, but everyone heard me.
O: "Ah, the one at the cafe yesterday? I couldn't see her clearly. Sorry, I almost thought it was a lover, haha.”
 Ohm's words scared me even more once again. Since not being able to sleep last night, there is no reason to argue. If he answers the phone, I'll...






It's not so disturbing.
P: "He's right over there." We saw Sarawat’s figure in the distance in the cafeteria.
In my eyes, in everyone's eyes, even when Sarawat is in a group of people, he always stands out and is instantly recognizable.
But this time he wasn't with the girl Ohm had mentioned, but alone, and he made his way to our table.
T: "You didn't answer the phone." Seeing Sarawat I immediately said this.
S: "Sorry."
T: "Busy?"
S: “I will tell you about it.
S: "My old friend is in Bangkok." I knew right away that this person was Pam, and I just heard the name, and I had this weird feeling.
A sense of disappointment.       
T: “Then what do you want to find me for?”
S: "Let's go to dinner together."
T: "I've eaten." Even if I swallowed the food, I couldn't digest it and it seemed my stomach wouldn't accept it. Sarawat lowered his head and looked at the plate little eaten rice, then looked at my face and sat down quietly next to me.
I want to cry... It's never been like this, ever since I was a kid, my brother Type always told me to be strong as a boy and not to cry. I rarely cried, just a few times. I remember the moments I cried, once when I stole his shoes and got my ear bitten. There was also a breakup with first love. What's wrong with me now?
S: "Why just eat a little bit? My little badass" hoo-hoo~ hate it when you call me that in front of your friends.
T: "I'm not too hungry. Sit down and eat if you want."
S: "I'll go buy it and sit here and wait." That answer was a relief to me. At least a meal here would be enough. The three friends also seemed relieved.
When White Tiger joined in on the meal, the fun atmosphere was back. It's just that Man kept asking for Brother Type's phone number, and I got even more nervous.
The brother left early partly because of Man. But he won't be going back, he'll be interning for three months before the end of the fourth year. The point is that my brother registered with the company in two places. One in Bangkok and the other in Chiangmai. We all prayed in silence that the companies taking internships in Bangkok would be short-staffed. It also means that my brother will be running away from Man.
Sarawat turned around and spoke to me seriously.
S: "In the afternoon, I'll take an old friend from Bangkok around the school."
I was speechless for a moment. Deliberately thinking there is nothing left, only to end up facing it again.
T: “The girl from yesterday?"
S: "Want to come along?"
T: "I'm going to study, you know. Will you be back at night to practice your music?"
S: “I will be there."
T: "I'll meet you at the gym. Want something to eat?"
S: "You can buy whatever you want.
Once Sarawat said to practice music, I didn't want to be a stingy person.
Wanting Sarawat to have freedom in life, I don't have to know everything, when, where, and what he was doing.
Really? If it were the usual, I might think so. But now that this girl is his first love, what should I do.
But I can't be emotional. I can only nod my head...     
I'm very uncomfortable...
(S=Sarawat, T=Tine M=Mill, Te=Team)
I wasn't in the mood to study because I stayed up all night thinking about the Sarawat thing because I ate at 4 restaurants with a friend yesterday, the food in the car seems to have been undigested. Now, everything came pouring up and I almost collapsed on the podium, but I still tried to endure, until I couldn't and had to hide in the toilet to vomit.
No one knew how upset I was that I didn't want anyone to worry about me even with Ohm asking how I was, I just reluctantly smiled and said it was okay.   
5 p.m. is the free time for law students. Three friends were going to take me to a cafe to relax. But I wanted to practice music with CTRL+S, so I declined. Before heading to the gym, I didn't forget to buy snacks, fruit and canned milk for Sarawat and the band members. I don't know if the band members broke up early today or if the collective didn't show up and I had to wait quietly.                     
For fear of getting hurt, I declined the noon Sarawat invitation, but on the other hand, I also wanted to know what Pam was doing.
I opened her IG and in my heart, there was only silent prayer. Don't get involved with Sarawat.
In the end, I was disappointed again.
Pam_pitcha: Remember SCRUBB.
A picture of Sarawat and Pam, both smiling into the camera.
I had to suppress some of the emotions that had just come up, turn off the phone screen.
A headache that builds up throughout the day begins to strike. I hastened to pick up the bottle of water and bring it to my mouth, to relieve the ridiculous but useless feeling being there. So immediately rushed into the building's toilet.
T: "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" (spit), Dang it. The whole toilet was dirty. I threw up a few more times, so much so that my body was exhausted.
Tears kept flowing, many emotions ensued, really didn't like the mood...
I came back to the gym with a bit of strength and lay on the floor taking a nap, waiting for my friends from the band to come...
I don't know how long it had been, but it felt very long and painful. No one opened the door and came in. The watch says 6:00 p.m. and our meeting was every day at 6:00 p.m., it seems many memories fade from my mind.
"Zee!”
Until the sound of the doorknob turning and someone appeared.
T: "Where are you going to practice?" I put my hands on the ground and braced myself to sit up, looking very uncomfortable. The person who just arrived appears, but no it’s not the CTRL+S band members, but...
T: "P’Mill?"
M: “Tine, what are you doing here? Where's your friend?"
M: "What's wrong with you?"
T: "No, uh-uh-uh-uh-uh..."
M: "Ah. What's the matter? Frank, Bank, come and help me!" After I threw up on the floor, Mill yelled. He took my arms, supporting me to my feet, and the whole world spinning before my eyes. Two of his friends ran over. A man came to hold my hand, another held my leg. But it all looked hard, so Mil squatted down.
M: "Get on my back."
T: "Uh uh uh, I want to throw up. I kept whispering, and tears came down my face.
M: “Too lazy to stop, if you want to throw up, just do it, just spare my head.” I'm even more nervous that you made me throw up in the back of your neck, crazy.






The elevator door suddenly opened and I lay on Mill's back, and he ran out of the building. His friend was also after it.
T: I want to vomit.
M: Go get him a bag.
I picked up the bag and threw up, the people around me seemed surprised, but I didn't have the strength to care. Feelings of confusion and hatred dying, tinnitus rang in the ears, sometimes heard clearly.
Ta: "Ah, it's Tine!"
S: “Tine!"
I don't know who called me again, but a voice I recognized had Sarawat’s low voice mixed in. I looked up and saw Sarawat.
M: Get out of the way, Sarawat. I'll take him to the doctor," P'Mill interrupted him. Also, the voice is serious and scary.
S: "Put Tine down, let me do it."
M: "Go the fvck away!"
S: "..." But Sarawat didn't move, he was there holding my arm in one hand.
M: "Where did you disappear to before? Why didn't you care when he fell to the ground?"
S: "You take care of yourself, why are you so nosy?”
Ta: "Let my friend take care of him, please." The atmosphere was so tense that it almost exploded, Taem was in the midst of things getting calmer
Mil agrees to let go of me. Sarawat picked me up and prepares to go straight to the parking lot less than 100 meters away. But he...
Before he could leave, he was pulled back by Mil, the voice soft, almost a whisper, but a heavy one for Sarawat.         
M: "I didn't argue with you because of Tine, our problems, I'll get back to you when the music event is over, but today what I’m trying to say that even though I have trouble with you, I never make it hard for the person I love.”
S: "Me too, just as loving as you say. Don't let me see you big freaking mountain of xsshole. Otherwise you will be beaten!”
I kept throwing up on the way to the hospital and was taken to the emergency room. I messed up Sarawat’s car, but didn't have time to apologize to him.
I was too scared to be seen by anyone. Anyone who sees me has seen me as a school cheerleader who is handsome, both amazed at the beauty. I didn't expect to lose my image for an instant. Oh my heart.
The doctors and nurses gathered around the bed, taking my blood pressure and asking about the symptoms of my dizziness, and I accidentally threw up again. that nurse seemed to be punishing me by sticking several stitches in my arm, and finally the needle went into the back of my hand. The doctor told me that I was given was to stop the vomiting, but I still don't feel any better. After lying there for almost two hours, the doctor came and told me that I had a stomach bug, probably from the food I was eating, combined with the stress that was making me sick.           
Why wouldn't the friend who took me to dinner be like me!
The doctor called Sarawat over and said the dos and don'ts of taking medication, and just then the evil nurse walked up to my bed.
Nurse: "It's going to hurt a little bit to get the needle out now.
T: "Aaaaahhhhhh." I whined up and Sarawat kept turning his head to look at him. Ouch! Next time I'll never eat like Perk again.
I'm done. In the end, I had to yell in the ER. When everything is done, Sarawat held me up.
P: "Can I help you? Is it getting better?" The moment I looked up, kept praying it wasn't that person, and it turned out to be her Pam.
That is, for the two hours I was in the emergency room, she and Sarawat were together.
S: “I'll get you the medicine. Sit here and wait.”
T: “Yeah.” I nodded, not wanting to say anything. The important thing is that Pam is still following him. Three other friends sat with me.
But not a word was said. I was afraid I would suffocate to death. In less than 10 minutes, Sarawat and Pam came back with a big bag of pills, and I...
Wait and see what he will say first.        
S: “I'll take you home first, then go out and buy you some porridge and drop off a friend in the meantime."
T: "Why do you take me back in the first place? Can't we go together?"
S: "It's not good for you to stay in the car too long.
Is this about me? Or is it worrying about her?
I get it, I pick up my phone and call a friend so I can at least avoid the discomfort of riding in the same car.
T: "Let me call someone..." I walked away, not saying it directly. I didn't want Sarawat to hear the disappointment I felt in my heart for him.
S: "Call who?" Sarawat walked up to me and asked in a low voice.
T: "Call someone to pick me up, I don't want to waste anyone’s time sending me back.
S: "When did I say waste of time?"       
T: "You didn't say it, but I felt it! Why did you send me to the hospital, why didn't you let P’Mill take me from the beginning? Then it wouldn't be as uncomfortable for you as this."
S: “Tine." Sarawat whispered my name, a gentle look that made me want to cry more.
T: "You don't need to worry about me.” You don't love me anymore, do you? No, you never did love me.
Every word, pierced my heart and I gasped for breath. I want to say it all, before I'm exhausted.
T: "What are you going to do? What are you going to do?" I clutched my chest tightly and patted it, wishing I could stop crying.
T: “You're with me because I'm so much like her, and have you ever thought about how much pain I've had to go to make me a better person, and someone who knew more about love, but you ended up leaving me."
S: “Tine, calm down, you're thinking too far ahead." Sarawat tried to pull me closer to him, but I refused, repeatedly pushing him away and whispering with tears in my eyes.






T: “That was your first love, why didn't you tell me?"
S: “Tine, you listen to me.”
T; "You can tell me directly, no need to hide. That person is cute and she takes pictures with you a lot. You're hiding something from me, How many times did you go see that girl. Pretend not to know, I know it all, but can't say anything more."
T: "A friend also told me to ask you directly, and the reason I didn't want to ask was because I was afraid to be a joke to you. But now I can't take it anymore, I can't take it anymore.”
S: “Tine, calm down, calm down. Sarawat grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled us face to face.
If today will be the end, only today will be very heavy. If I can get over it, I won't be afraid anymore. I want to stop all fear.
T: “That girl is Pam, I saw her on IG, I went through all her IG content, and he was your first love. He likes SCRUBB, and he likes the music you listen to. Good at playing musical instruments. You like being cute, she's as cute as she gets.”
My voice was trembling, my eyes were a blur, and I could only lift the back of my hand to wipe the tears from my eyes, no matter how painful it was, I wanted to finish.
T: "I saw you and her at the cafe yesterday, and you were smiling a lot. When I asked about your first love, you avoided the topic. I tried to go for it, tried to kiss you, and we ended up laying back to back, did I do something wrong?        
T: "I spent all night wondering if I wasn't good enough or if you really loved that person. If it's the latter, there's nothing I can do but let you go.”
I took a deep breath, stifling a sob, and looked into Sarawat’s eyes, his unblinking contemplation.
T: "Sarawat, I'm ready to go. You... just say goodbye to me."
Sarawat POV
I couldn't say what I should say, he was both pathetic and lovely. Wiping his tears with his hands, he looked even more compassionate. It was what made him think so.
Yesterday Tine asked me about my first love, and I thought he was asking about it casually, but I didn't think he thought about it so much.
I wanted to hold him, wanted to comfort him, to keep him from crying. But he kept waving his hand and wouldn't let me get close. I can't take it anymore, I'm about to have a heart attack. I just want to make it up to him and just love him more...
T: "So are you ready to listen to my side?"
S: "I want to hear.”
I'm so afraid of breaking up with Tine, I'm sorry I broke your heart, and my heart is broken.
S: “Tine. Are you going to say goodbye to me? Are you going to leave me? What about the room? Do I move out? Or are you going to pack your bags? The closet in the room is huge, and it'll be empty without you. Are you really going to break up with me?"
T: "Did I say break up?" Tine took a deep breath.
S: "Come here, I'll wipe your tears."
T: "..."
Tine won't let me wipe his eyes.
S: "Let me make a call. Don't be in a hurry to say anything." He obeyed me and stood there wiping tears from his eyes. I turned around and called Theme, asking him to drive my friends to the hotel.
T: "Who was that?" After I hung up the phone, Tine asked curiously.
S: “Theme.”
T: "Asked him to move the room stuff, yes?"
S: "Nonsense, I called him to send my friend back. I'll go back with you, I'm not in the mood to drive someone away today," I took his hand, said a few words to Pam and friends, and we left.
Tine sat on one side of the driver's seat, face turned to the side, and didn't say a word. The puffy eyes make me feel guilty. Not only that, but there were traces of hospital injections left on his hands, and no matter how he looked at this situation, I wouldn't let go of him easily. I really love him.
S: "Aren't you going to talk to me?" Oddly enough, every time I talk to someone, it's brief. But for Tine, just him alone would be enough to tempt me to talk to him, I like to joke with him, I like to see him angry because he's cute.
T: "What do you want to say?"
S: "Listen to music?"
T: "Sounds like my eyes are swollen." I frowned, wondering why I was listening to music. I'm guessing someone may have been secretly crying while listening to sad music.
S: "I'm going to get porridge, can you wait in the car?" Tine nodded and turned around, and Tine seemed a little uneasy. I had to rush to buy it back, fearing it would be harder for him. Then we went the room, I put him to bed, gave his medicine before dinner, then pour the porridge into a bowl and brought it to him.        
S: "Still want to throw up?" Tine shook his head.
T: “The doctor said it would be nice to eat something even if I end up throwing it.”
S: "Vomit while you're eating it?"
T: "Are you kidding me?"
S: "You have to eat more to take your medicine", Tine sat down and slowly drank the porridge, not eating much, then stopped eating.
S: "Are you full? Two more spoons." I begged, but he refused.
S: "Here is the medicine." Quiet again, I picked up the medicine and gave it to Tine. He obediently accepted it, then leaned back against the pillow without a word.






I grabbed his hand and stroked it gently, trying to get his attention back.    
S: "We need to talk to each other and if there's a problem, we need to talk about it."
From the time we were officially together, we never fought or didn't get to know more each other. Life is quiet, or very happy.
I never thought it would be the way it is today, and usually we have frank discussions or conversations. But I forget that there are some things we choose to keep to ourselves that we don't want to say.
T: “Me too.”
T: "What is it do you want to ask?" He wouldn't look at me straight, kept his head down, held my hand tightly and murmured something.  
S: "You can ask whatever you want, and if you have something on your mind, I will answer it.’
T: "Do you want to break up with me?"
S: "Absolutely no!"
T: "Pam was your first love?"
S: "Just liked her, we didn't get to dating."
T: "So do you want to date her?"
S: "I don't want to."
T: "Would you want to date her if I wasn’t around?"
S: No, I just like you."
T: "You see Pam a lot, I saw the picture, at the end of last semester, you didn't tell me.”
S: "I don't think it mattered, Pam is just a friend, and I went to see a lot of my old friends at the end of the term.”
T: "You saved her number."
S: "Good friends from high school have my number, even if I just changed it."
T: "You reply to her IG.
S: "Because she called me to reply to IG, and if you look closely, Pam sent 10 messages, and I just replied, "Hmm."
Unlike replying to someone, I not only text a lot, but I have to practice typing on a keyboard smaller than the palm of my hand.
T: "You were out with her yesterday and she seemed happy."
S: "Didn’t I asked you to go?" Tine was speechless.
T: "When I kissed you..."
S: "Did you want to do it?"
T: "You bastrd!"
S: "I didn't want to do that because I have school the next day. If it was a day off, we would so be doing it."
T: "What is your heart made of?"
S: "And what is your heart made of? Yesterday my "son" stood up straight and I ran away to take a cold shower. I'd love to bully you, but you were going to school tomorrow.”
S: “I just don't want to lose you.” Sarawat responds in a pouting voice.
S: "You think I want to lose you? When Mill was holding you, I almost rushed over and punched him in the face."
T: "He helped me."
S: "You reminding me of that scene again."
T: "You didn't answer your phone this afternoon."
S: "I was on the phone with her and she wanted to hang around the school."
T: "I know that.”
S: "So you're overthinking it."
T: "How could I not think so much? Pam is like me in everything. Many times I doubted I was a substitute because you guys didn't end up together, so you choose me." I never thought about it, but when I saw Tine's worried expression, I immediately picked up the phone and called Pam, put it on speaker.
S: "Pam, my lover wants to know some questions, can you answer them for me?"
P: "Okay."
S: "What band does Pam like?"
P: "SCRUBB, and Napa Lean, Stoondio, BlueShade, M83 and Radiohead.”
S: “Tine only likes SCRUBB." was the phrase I turned to tell the people sitting there.
S: "What is Pam's favorite drink?"
P: "Americano"
S: “Tine likes to drink blue Hawaii. does Pam like to play guitar?" 
P: "I like that. Favorite instrument."
S: “T didn't like it, but he was forced to play. Until now, he's been playing the wrong C-string.
P: "If you met an artist you liked standing in front of you, would Pam take a picture with them?"
P: "It is absolutely necessary."
S: “Tine didn't take any pictures of his favorite band. Because he said it's enough to stand by and watch, so I've been asking if Pam met someone who in dating someone like yesterday knowing the artist, will Pam take a picture with them?”
P: No."
S: “Tine will because he regrets not having his picture taken the first time." I put my phone on the bed, turned and spoke directly to him.       
S: "You're not like her, your hobbies are different. The style is even different."
S: "I'm comfortable talking to you and I’m comfortable, you don't drink beer, but you'll keep me company."
S: "Whether she and I like the same things, like the same music and guitars and do the same things, I don't in a person I am with and that is because I just want to know about you.”






S: "I don't want to play guitar with a good guitarist, but I want to teach the guitar to someone who doesn't play it well."
S: "I don't want to drink bitter Americano every day, life requires a lot of sugar, and I know how to drink something as sweet as a human."
S: "My world isn't just music and football anymore when I find its fun to watch you cheer too."
T: "Why say it now, makes me lose sleep all night." I hugged him tightly.     
S: "Don't you know?”
T: "Give me back my tears."
S: "Maybe you're going to flood the hospital.
T: "It's all because of you."
S: "Do you know what makes Pam different from you?
T: "She's prettier than me.”
S: "No. Someday she might be someone else's and you-"
S: " - Are mine."
S: "I love music as much as she does, but there's one thing that makes me different from him, I like you, and I only like you as a person."
P: "Hello? Hello?
T: "What was that noise?”
T: "Did you not hang up?" Tine asked nervously.
S: "I thought Pam hung up the phone."
OMG!!!!
T: "Pam, why are you with the White Tiger Gang?"
P: “They drove me home and listened to next door all the time too."
T: "Dang it!"
Friend: "Stop it, you guys need to get into more fights, now solve it quickly, haha Hahaha."




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive