Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (1)

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 25:  CTRL+S (1)

S=Sarawat, T=Tine, Som=So


The music festival event is coming up and it's bringing big changes in my life. After I took a shower in the morning and go out for breakfast, then start practice. In the afternoon Sarawat had dinner with his White Tiger gang. In the afternoon we meet again in the music room and practice until late at night. Today is the same too. I'm going to crawl into bed too, so I can only tell Sarawat,
T: "Am I dead?"
S: “Take me to the shower."
S: "Climb down yourself."
T: "I don't want to get up, I didn't even sleep till 3am last night."
S: "I see you've been sleeping, when did you lose sleep?"
T: "I woke up and you didn't see it."
S: “Tell me to sleep first, but I won't listen."
T: "I won't, for fear of you hiding with your lover."
    When Pam and her friends came to Chiangmai, our lives were stuck into the chaos. But since that day when it was explained, we've had no more doubts and arguments. Thinking back to the times when I wasn't feeling well.
    Actually Sarawat was pretty tired during that time too. I didn't sleep well at the time, either. When I called it went unanswered and unreturned on repeats, Sarawat said later explained that he was too lazy to answer, but saw the phone calls and after that, he immediately ran out to dinner with me.
Sarawat is a man of few words and very frank. If one is serious asking, and he'll answer, and if one doesn't ask, he won't do anything. Ask him if he loves me, and he says he does. It probably won't be like the others couples who say that, but we both try to understand, and some things may not be perfect, but we have to adapt gradually to get better together.
The location of the site. Tell him I'm angry and he'll avoid a lot of trouble and every time I see his stupid face, it really pisses me off. And when I get tired of his stiff face it is when I'm unhappy in conflict.
He's not as smart as people think he is. This guy only has a handsome face, otherwise he is of no use.
T: “Sarawat. IG someone #tagged you." I picked up Sarawat phone in my hand because he was lying in bed and didn't even want to move.
S: "Who?"






T: "I don't know." Sarawat took the phone back and read for a moment, handing it to me.
S: “They're going to make posters with cheering banners on them. You want to help them?"
T: "Can I go?" I asked excitedly. I want to talk to three Perk, Fong and Ohm- up and so I got up and going.
S: “They'll give you the #hashtag too."
T: "Ah! Why didn't I see that?"
S: "You are probably dizzy, you like my beauty."
 He's got the world interested in him, except he is not interested in anything good. For example, my boobs.
My life with Sarawat continues. We'll be at school by 8 a.m. After lunch in the afternoon, I joined the Sarawat’s fan group at the building for Activities. Then Sarawat’s wife team started accepting me, and every time I do something, I have to mark my Facebook or IG. From today onwards, we'll gather with Sarawat’s wife's group to make posters for the band CTRL+S and do promotional work at various locations.
The "Sarawat" t-shirts, wristbands, including for exclusive standing cheerleaders.
Someone: “Tine, does Sarawat prefer white or black?” A wife member of the harem asked me.
T: "Black."
So "Do you think we should go with cool or cute decorative posters?"
T: "CTRL+S fits the crazy point."
Isn't "someone" a little crazy? It doesn't seem to fit our Sarawat."
T: "I think people will like it."
So: "Really? I’m very motivated."
After that, everyone energetically designed the poster and paint the cheerleader's blackboard with paint.
There was a girl named Som, a beautiful girl. Her eyelashes curved, with breasts so large she unbuttoned her shirt.
So: "Honey, do you have enough money for that?"
T: "Why?" I frowned in confusion.
So: "Let me pay for it.”
T: "No need. I already have."
So: "Does Sarawat has enough?"
T: "His family gives him money, so there should be no problem."
So: "Is there anything I can do for you?” I think this girl must have money, by the bag and the clothes worn.
T: "No need."
So: "I will be the number one sponsor of CTRL+S. If there is anything you need just let me know if you need it. If there is not enough clothes to contact me, and if that's not enough, I'll donate now. All kinds of instruments are OK? Let's have a good time then." Som was willing to pay to be on the aid board every time we make one for Sarawat wants his own.
It's every time CTRL+S is on stage, I see her name being promoted too in the banner, and there's Sarawat’s name next door.
Sarawat came over and everyone around him was screaming, Sarawat didn't come alone, he came with the White Tiger Gang, with a hand full of candy and food. It seems to be something to refuel me.
S: "Snacks for everyone." Sarawat’s muffled voice.
So: “Thanks, I'd love some milk." Som rushes over wanting to get the snack that Sarawat has, and Man and Boss carried snacks.       
S: “There's no milk in this bag."
So: "It's okay, you can drink to the last drop," I thought to myself,
Is it milk or something else?
(*) In Thai, milk and boobs are the same word.
So: “Sarawat. do you have class this afternoon?" She didn't just say it, she put her huge breasts rubbed against Sarawat’s arms as if deliberately flirting, Sarawat said nothing, just glanced at her, and answered.






S: “There's one at 2:00 pm.
So: "Great, I can't find my phone right now, I can borrow yours so I can call my phone?"
S: "Here." After that, Sarawat. sat down not far away, he waved to her, and he quickly gave her the phone and the girl was speechless.
So: "Ah, no need, found it, here it is!"
So: "I haven't seen you update IG in the last few days."
S: "Don't know what to post."
So: "Can we take a picture together then?"
S: “The phone is full of memory." I thought to myself, your cell phone... obviously still has a lot of memory. If the phone is full of memory, don't forget to make a note to delete some of my photos.
So: “Sarawat. you're so funny, you can’t be so serious."
S: "I'm telling the truth."
So: "Haha, too funny, I want to go to Sarawat’s room, for sure. I bet it's warm and nice to look at."
S: “Tine doesn't like to let anyone into the room."
So: "You two really live together?"
S: “There are no shared rooms, we just need to stay together."
So: "Was it assigned?"
S: "I'm the one who chose it."
So: "how about you pick me for a roommate, I don't eat much and I don't mess up the room, either. There is absolutely no loud interruptions."
S: "I don't like it."
So: "So what do you want?"
S: "I want Tine, no one else does."
So: "Oh, heartbreak." The woman's heart was completely broken. She put on a waving face and walked away. I was about to get up.
“Come on,” that's when Sarawat’s hand is pulling me.
S: “I bought sandwich for you." Glanced at the bag, inside and there are sandwiches and milk.
T: "I just ate."
S: "Won’t eat it? Okay, I'll eat it." Sarawat just picked up the sandwich and bit into it all at once, and drank the cow milk with his other hand.
T: "Is this bought for me to eat? Or do you want to eat it for yourself? "
S: "You're hungry now, you're just making excuses to not eat."
T: "You love me so much."
S: "I know."
T: "I was being sarcastic. -
S: "Is that right?" Seeing me narrow my eyes, Sarawat. Took half of the food.
Sandwiches delivered to my mouth.
T: "I don't want to eat."
S: "Very tasty and I wanted to share it with you."
T: "I don't like it."
S: “This is your favorite tuna flavor."
T: "Really?" I poked my head out and took a bite out of the burger in Sarawat’s hand, and hopefully enjoy the superb taste of tuna. Yet -
No!
S: "Is it good?"
T: "Bastrd, this is not tuna!”
S: "You can't spit it out." I had to pout, and Sarawat was happy he smiled and picked up my phone to take a picture of me.
T: "I hate you."






S: "I'm taking pictures."
T: "My face is not ugly, so I am not be afraid."
S: "Very cute." I obediently tapped and Sarawat raised his hand and kept tapping. So I made a ghost face.
T: "Delete it. Why waste your phone's memory? If one comes don't nag me in the ear when you don't have the memory to play the game."
S: "Your photos don't waste memory."
T: "If it is full of my pictures and games, what to choose?" Let's try to be with each other. If we're with each other, he will surely choose me.
S: "Why choose, the phone has a lot of memory." simple and easy
That being said, he didn't choose me.
T: "Investment?"
S: "As for what I like, if I think it's worth the investment."
T: "Do you love me?"
S: "Like the game in which you are the backup option."
T: "It's okay."
S: "Don't be so cute. If we are going to break out. I won't forgive you."
Really, I don't joke anymore. I'm going to protect my heart. I had to take his phone and look at the pictures.
T: "My face is not pretty and you're still shooting." I continued to look through the others.
I saw a picture of me vomiting so badly I was carried to the doctor.
S: "Delete what? Only I can see the picture."
T: "Who said you watched it alone? Your friends saw it too bastrd." Sarawat’s cell phone password, the White Tiger Gang knows it so they can see the pictures in his gallery.”
S: "What's so embarrassing, it's cute."
T: "Now it’s deleted." After saying that, I hit delete. Sarawat narrowed his eyes and watched me turn on the front camera.
S: "Put on a good face. This one I won't let you delete it."
T: "Really?"
S: "Hmm." The phone's shutter sounded once and Sarawat turned around and smiled at me, then without saying a word, he took his phone and played by himself.
It's a good idea to get up. Well, I'm not going to say anything either.
M: “Sarawat. I'm going to class, still clinging to your wife."
S: "I'm going to class." Sarawat stood up and put his hand on my head gently.
T: "Well, study well." I said, Sarawat nodded, and White Tiger headed out.
After Sarawat left, people around asked about me and Sarawat, and I answered everything I've been asked, but the overly private questions I had to stay silent
Everything was going well until about half an hour later.
So: "Sarawat sent IG", Som's voice was accompanied by screams and excitement, others heard it and they also pick up their phones my phone shook with a notification and I clicked open to see it.






Sarawatlism: here's the couple photo @Tine_chic
Here's a picture we took together, and we were laughing a lot.
KitteTee: Wow ~ Swear Sovereignty!
Bigger330: Sweetheart is here? That wasn't the man at the time disgustingly sweet.
Thetheme11: Which one is your lover? I'm confused.
I'm done.
Boss-pol: Someone complimented you on your handsomeness... please don't do that.
Sarawatlism @ Boss-pol: He is my love, be careful.
 Boss-pol ©Sarawatlism: You said so the other day this was not the one.
Man_maman ©Sarawatlism I don't believe that day.
Where's the guy you went with? @Tine_ chic who?
I sat motionless, waiting for the answer, who was that person?
Lately, Sarawat has been going for drinks a lot. Although I followed them for a few.
times, but Sarawat will sometimes go alone.
Sarawatlism @Tine_ chic My wife.
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh, MD, MD, MD
Man_maman: Tine is going to have his heart broken, is there a third party?
The wait is over and I take my time before the insecurity wears off.
Earth opened her eyes and read the information in front of her. as long as one knows. The heart is about to explode.
Sarawatlism@ My wife is Tine.
Sarawatlism went with Tine that day, okay?
Boss-pol Ah! Ah! ah, okay, explain it clearly.
Man_maman: I expects you to fight forever.








                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

  1. I like how Sarawat is always so direct at rejecting those bitches that can keep their hand to themselves. Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive