Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 14: The Former one

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 14: The Former one

"Hello, Tine."        

           
T: "Uh uh, hello." I waved at the girl next to me, my voice should have been quite soft. Don't ever slap me, I don't want to be in the headlines of the school newspaper the next day.
"Look, he's here.
"He's so handsome."
T: "I'm cute."
Then a lot of people laughed at me and I got a little upset and rushed off. It finally arrived safely in the classroom. Do I need to act tough so that people won't dare to molest me?
“Tine's here~~" Perk, Fong, and Ohm surrounded me as I took my seat.
"Are you and Sarawat flirting?" The first question is a call to arms.
T: "No."
"But Sarawat likes you, doesn't he?"
T: "I don't know."
"Really?"
T: "Not sure, how do I know him.”
"Is there anything else I can ask?"         
T: "Okay."             
“Tine, do you have a girlfriend yet?"                 
T: "No."                 
"Have you ever liked anyone else before?"
"..." I didn't answer and thought about what I should say the last time it seemed like I had just had a little fling with the girl from medical school. However, I haven't bothered to reply to him and I don't know where the relationship is headed. It was as if Sarawat had burst into my life, ending my relationship with Pear prematurely.
“That's okay, go on with my question.
T: "OK."
"Do you like Sarawat?"
T: "I..." What should I say, I can't figure out how I feel when he says he likes me, but to say I don't would make me worry about the troublesome man again and my heart would start pounding again. I didn't know what to do, looked down at my nails and didn't answer. Suddenly the attention of those around him was focused on the other tall man.
"Sarawat's here." Someone shouted, giving way to the Sarawat, who didn't seem to have any unease on his face.
S: "You troublesome, why didn't you take my call?" Then Sarawat came up with a question that shocked me and he stared at me.
T: “The phone is in my backpack."
S: "So what are you doing here? Ready for SCRUBB's music?"
T: "No, I'm here to discuss it with the seniors." I looked around to see if any seniors could help me.
S: "Which one is it?" There was a sudden silence around the perimeter.
"It's me who came to ask Tine a few questions." Finally a brave voice stood out for me, and Sarawat looked at the senior with a different look than usual.
S: "Ask what?" Swoon, what a cold one.
"Did you upload the picture on Instagram? This latest picture of the SCRUBB live event looks like a prank on you."
S: "My own PO's."
"Has Sarawat seen Tine before?"
S: "Yes, at a university in Bangkok."
"Ah, so," everyone nodded."
S: "So now from now on, you have no questions for Tine?” Sarawat quickly tugged on my wrist and tried to drag me away.
"Wait, one last question. We won't ask after we ask this one."
S: "..."




"Are you two dating?"
I was silent for a while, and the man who had taken my hand answered.
S: "No."
T: "..."
S: "But when we date, I'll say it."
Hell! People around me started screaming, and this answer made my heart skip a beat, like watching movies on a website that reviews don't give away for free, like stealing money from your parents to buy things as a child, very special but strange.
"When is it?" Another person asked.
And so on and so forth, and without asking if I'd like to date you.
My heart is really getting overwhelmed, this time it's really exploding, xsshole Sarawat!
S: "Don't look."
T: "Everyone was talking about us and I told myself not to read it, but FB and IG were filled with the story between us. Be honest with me, don't you really feel anything at all?" I lifted my head and looked at Sarawat.
After school, he led me away from the club to the coffee shop.          At first, I thought I should hide in the club and hide from people. But it just so happens that people are people wherever they are.
S: "What should it feel like?"
T: "..."
S: "What was the feeling of me kissing you?"
T: "Bastrd, can you be serious."
S: "I like you, I dislike others, I care about you as much as you want, with others I don't have to." That answer sounds good just with a hint of teasing in the tone.        
T: "And what will others think of it."                              
S: "I don't know, I don't care for other people, I just care for you.”                                                                 
T: "Bastrd!" My face was like on fire and the Sarawat's nonsense really didn't stop. In the meantime, he kept adding apple jelly to my cocoa.
T: "I don't eat jelly, take it back."                                    
S: "Apples are rich in vitamins and good for the body."                                  
T: "But the jelly is artificially made, you dumbass." There's a vitamin in his head.                 
S: "Give me your cream." If I don't give it to him, this guy will come and get it himself thick-skinned, greed unmatched.
T: "You just love eating my stuff."                                                                                  
S: "I'm just concerned about your health, it's not good to eat too much cream, and I'm afraid you guys..."
T: "What's the problem? Is the blood lipids getting high?"
S: "No, I'm afraid you guys are eating alone."
Hell, almost moved by the cunning man.
The boy in front of his eyes, who is popular, is the husband of the fan girls and makes those girls scream. It turned out that he was like a half-chewed loaf of bread, so full of deceit that if I was allowed to do it again, I let him rot away.
S: “This jelly is delicious, so I wanted to share it with you. From the first time I met you, I don't know why I want to share with you every time I eat something delicious and see a nice view. Meeting you in a wonderful place where you once were means a lot to me. Saying so many things at once to my first Sarawat that I had time to figure out what to say in response to the next sentence.
T: "It's normal for people to see something interesting and want to share it with others."
S: "What you said if it was a compliment, maybe I would be, but if it was a sharing, I just want to be with you.”
T: "..."
S: "Besides close friends, only you've ever met me like this, fairly talkative and with average taste." That's right, I know Sarawat isn't shy, he just puts up a high wall in front of everyone else to keep out anyone who wants to get close to him. He usually just shows a part of him.
T: "Actually, I should belong to close friends’ category too."
S: "It's not like that, other people can't get over that friendship category high wall, and friends just have extra ladders, but front of you, there's never been any wall.
S: “TMD, I've had the door open for you since the beginning, and you've been standing out there like an xsshole all the time!"
I was dumbfounded, and it took me a long time to slow down.
T: "Since when?" A bunch of questions came to my mind. When did I fall for him? Was it in Bangkok, or downstairs where he got out of class, or at the music club? When did I break into his life?




T: "When have you ever felt that you like me?"
S: "In Bangkok.
T: "So long?" I started going back in my mind exactly how long.
T: "So why, when I went to look for you downstairs at your college, you said you didn't know me?"
S: "..." He fell silent.
T: "Did you know about me before?"
S: "..." He remained silent.
T: "Do you really like me?"
S: "Yeah" at this point he finally broke the silence and nodded.
T: "Why do you like me? I have a heavy burden."
S: "Why don't you start by saying what burdens you have?"
T: "Bastrd, the medical school Pear, and Green who chased me.
S: "How do you know Green likes you, you're so confident."
T: "What are you talking about?"
S: "..." Once again there was no answer. He should just eat all the jelly and choke on the table.
T: "Sarawat?"
S: "You once asked me why I went to study Political Science despite my love of music." Starting to change the subject, this cunning man.
T: "You say you don't want the things you love to become a burden to you. Am I right?"
S: “That's just one aspect, more than that, music is what I love.           I can play when I want and stop when I want. Politics is something I don't love, but I need to understand it and accept that it will affect my life, career, and future.
T: "..."
S: "So the first time I met you, I may not have felt like liking you, but I wanted to get to know, to accept, to understand you. It was a strange feeling for a high school student, and suddenly there was someone in my life who attracted me and I began to want to find an answer to that. Nowadays I'm a college student but still want to go find out everything about you, this is something which lasted a whole year." For the first time, every word that Sarawat said entered my mind. It was as if I wanted those words to stay in my mind forever. It was more delightful than the once unprepared kiss.
We fell silent, and the noise around us seemed to disappear. That is until Sarawat made another muffled sound.
S: "Did you feel that you liked Pear the first time you met her?"                    
T: "Maybe a little."                                   
S: "Would it feel lifeless if you weren't liked by her one day?"            
T: "..."                                            
S: "Want to try to like me? To try to get to know each other?"            
T: "..."                                
S: "It doesn't take much to like me, even just to open your heart to me."      
Man posted the news of the party at the old place on Friday on Ins.
A week later, I decided I wanted to see it and wanted to try Sarawat and his friends' madness for once. My friend and his friend cooperated like they were hired to force me to attend, and I really feel like if they force me to kiss the Sarawat, Dang it!
T: "What is this?" I sent a text.                
S: "Want to come?" came a calm reply from the opposite side.                                  
T: "Come if you can."                                                      
S: "Are you coming alone?"                               
T: "What's wrong with you? What can I do on my own?"                    
S: “This party only forbids girlfriends, and you can take anyone besides that."                                 
T: "Again, I don't have a girlfriend!"                              
S: "Okay, you don't have a girlfriend, you can come."              




T: "Fvck you." I want to slap him in the face.                             
S: "Man reckons he'll still invite your friends, so I'll see you at the old place."           
I now think there must be something wrong with him. When was it decided that we'd take this step out of getting to know each other, I found that Sarawat is even crazier than before. To others, he was still just words, really heartless.
And then there's the next paragraph where Tine and Sarawat’s friend are looking at something indescribable on Instagram, and then Tine gets flirted with by Sarawat and says, "Wife's shy.
I put my phone on the desktop. Asked
T: "You don't know that answering like that will cause trouble."
S: "I don't want to call you Tine, it's boring, I want to call you “my wife”."
That one sentence made me crack my little heart....
This old place is actually not a bar or anything, it's Man's house, and when I first saw Instagram I thought how solemn and serious the White Tiger Gang's party was, however it was actually just me and two of Sarawat's friends who came.
S: “Tine, what do you want to eat?" Sarawat inquired, at which point everyone was gathered together on Man's couch with only a small portion sitting on the floor.”
And then Man flirted with Sarawat just asking Tine, and then Tine changed the subject and said there was beer, and started drinking.
Then it's the same as before, a bunch of people getting drunk.
We sat around and leaned close, Sarawat never used perfume, never even used a face cream, and still use a shampoo until today. Why do I know, we went shopping one day and then he filled several bottles of shampoo and said it was a very fragrant body wash, and then I looked, dumbass, it was clearly all shampoo.
S: "What were you thinking?" Thoughts returned and the person sitting next to me broke the silence, though those friends were drunk and Sarawat and I didn't care and started teasing each other.
T: "How about you, why look at me so close."
S: "Because I can't see clearly."
T: "So what are you doing? Your friends are in front of you." His face was so close to mine, I could even feel his breath.
S: "Want to kiss."
T: "Dang it!"
S: "I really want to kiss.
T: “TMD!"
S: "Why are you so cute?"
T: "I'm handsome, not cute."
S: "So are we starting to like each other?"
T: "..." I didn't answer, it's only been a week, how can I answer.
S: "If I were your boyfriend, I would definitely vet you from head to toe without ever giving you a second look.
Wait.
T: "You're a pervert."
S: “The man told me to "check" you more often, and if it's not unexpected, even a cow will obey at this level. Sometimes I really don't know if he likes me or if he just wants to "check me without giving me so much as a heads up," and then there's the playing part. Presumably they would share secrets at such events, and then presumably meant that Sarawat told Tine that the secret of he liked Tine's well known, and then at 12:00, Sarawat and Tine drove home together.
In the car.
S: "Want some music?"
T: "OK, what song do you want to listen?"
S: “Think of something, I'll sing it to you."
T: "No, no, no." I shook my head, afraid of having nightmares.
Sarawat began to sing. This is a song that SCRUBB called
"Bedtime" song, it wasn’t long till I had my fingertips on the beat.
When I opened my eyes, everything before me, so beautiful there was something shining near me to him.
We looked at each other and I looked at you for a long time.
My heart began to flutter.
Is it real or a dream between us?
The song ends on a wonderful note, with Sarawat singing a song we all love, and it's a very happy feeling to not have to think about things too much. The car stopped. I was ready to drag my alcohol-smelling body back to my room.




T: "Sarawat.
S: "What?"
T: “Tell me where you got your guitar, and I'll go get a new one."
S: "Why?"
T: "From what I've heard from your friend, I'm using one of your very precious guitars."
S: "You never need to return it.”
Sarawat looked at me silently, stuck out his tongue and licked his lips, and I dumbfounded, leaning toward the car door and hitting the back of the seat, and he pulled my body closer with his hands and kissed me quickly.
I tried to resist, pushing him away, but I couldn't do it with my whole body.
(The latter paragraph is all vetted and not given, it’s just the details of the kiss.)
And you say you haven't had a girlfriend, you're better than me, Sarawat, xsshole, and after our brief separation.
S: "You're not going to cooperate with me at all."
He looked at my face and kissed my forehead again, this time I didn't dodge, (behind is the detail of Tine's initiative to kiss Sarawat, but the kiss is still dominated by Sarawat) Reason told me to stop, I felt that he couldn't even breathe, so I pushed him away, he obediently stepped back and bit my lip, instantly I smelled the blood in my mouth. This sadist, xsshole!
T: "You just laughed at me." I could feel my voice trembling.
S: "Exactly. Can you get out of the car now, before I lose control?"
T: "...!"
S: "I don't want to dominate you for long. (meaning probably next time he will take the initiative)," he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door.
This demon, giving me a kiss again like a puppy chasing after me.
T: "So what does the guitar say, are you going to take it back?" I suddenly remembered the conversation we had in the car.
S: "No need."
T: "..."
S: "It belonged to you for a long time."
T: "..."
S: “Take care of it."
I went back to my room, and the first thing I noticed was Sarawat's guitar lying on the bed. I picked up the guitar and shone it into the light, looking through the fret hole below the strings and seeing my name engraved on it.
“Tine Teepakorn"
This guitar... The guitar that belonged to me for a long time...
T: “This guitar should have a name."




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

  1. kissing! screaming like a true fan girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me but why do you keep not translating the best parts? (details of the kiss) we r obvioulsy here for the details LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. courtesy of JittiRain:

      I almost can't breathe. I want to scold him, but I can't. I want to push him away, but
      I have no strength. My body feels so weak right now.
      His tongue is poaching into my mouth. It seems like he is sucking all the bitter
      alcohol inside of it. His nose is sunk into my cheek while we are still kissing. He is
      moving his tongue inside my mouth. I can feel goosebumps all over my body. He is
      still licking along my teeth sophisticatedly.
      Didn't he say he never had a lover? He is better than me in kissing. Damn!
      Sarawat let go of my mouth and said something so softly, making it hard for me to
      hear. But it made my heart feel like it can fly in the air anytime.
      "Give me your tongue. Why aren't you helping me?"
      When he saw my surprised face, Sarawat bent to kiss me again. This time, he didn't
      let me get ready for it and easily slipped his hot tongue into my mouth. My body
      can't move anymore, other than letting him control the game.
      His tongue was intertwined with mine when we exchanged saliva. My face is locked
      by his big hands while his tongue continues to attack mine. I think if he isn't holding

      my body now, I wouldn't be able to balance myself anymore.
      My mind keeps saying 'enough' because I can't breathe. But my heart contradicts it
      because it is still pounding and feeling fulfilled by what is happening, even though
      my eyes are still closed. In the end, my mind took over because I could not breathe
      properly. I quickly pushed his chest to tell him that it is time to stop.
      Sarawat obediently moved backward before bowing again to gently bite my lips as a
      way to end the kiss. I can smell some blood on my lips. He is indeed sadistic.
      "You are teasing me." I can hear my voice trembling.
      "You suck."
      "You... Damn it!"
      "Get out while I can still control myself."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive