Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 08: Through time

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter  08: Through time

I stared at my cell phone for a long time. I was full of thoughts, but I could express another word... a curse word!
"You can't care for me so much to paying attention to me alone. Your fans will kill me later." Now
The fans of Ai’Sarawat are terrible. Don't let me explain it, or I can't finish it in three days and nights.
"It's no big deal for a friend to pay attention to a friend. If it's in other ways, it's another matter." Now look at the man's answer.
"Why don't you pay attention to your friends?"
"Do you want to keep asking? Or do you want to be something else."
"What else do you mean?"
"Little wife."
OK, I don't want to quarrel with you. I'm tired even talking. I'd better spend time eating happily and let the big dark skinned man sit and play with his mobile phone. At this moment, the seniors who stay nearby and their friends are called ghosts, just like the debt collectors asking for merits.
"Sarawat likes those #hispictures"
“Sarawat~~~~”
"You take that senior sister away with you. I think she likes you very much." (Tine)
The damned handsome man looked at me, and said nothing until
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhhhh>/<, Sarawat nodded his approval, Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh, I've decided to distribute all the pictures of Sarawat that I just took, and tomorrow all the chaps of our honor guard can come here on the first floor of the faculty to collect them ha!!!!" That's it, they call it... a moment of happiness, even if it's another minute and a half about Sarawat... and this guy is dropping his snotty hand to touch my face, and he's looking at me like he is in the middle of something happy, xsshole, gross!!
"Why do you look like this when taking photos?" After a while, he asked.
"What?"
"The picture in your IG." Not only that, but he also used the sticky fingers to poke the national film for me to see. This picture can be said to be very good. The location is excellent. Most importantly, I was standing at the place something close to 20 minutes before I took the perfect picture of the public, with the subtitle "Gone with the Wind."
"Handsome."
"That expression looks like you are going to vomit."
"It's a trend to act like a stupid cattle." In fact, when I was shooting, I thought the same way. Is it that I am too handsome or that camera is better? You've got another 500 compliments and a face to mock me. I look like I'm going to vomit?! You’re an ugly, ugly mushroom.”
"Don't be so narcissistic."
"Who can be as good-looking as you? Even if you fart, the girls are shouting that the fart is so handsome."
"Do you think I'm handsome?"
"Average."
"If I am general, let's grab your boobs."
"It's two different things, TMD." Anything he thought is directed at the boobs.
"..."
"To be honest, I won't say anything about you to whom you want to like. You don't need to pay attention to myself. Laozi allows you to like others, except in front of Ai’Green. "
"Eat."
"Then can't you tell me? Who do you like?"
"I said I like the person I am following."
"Evil, I'm talking about the person you really like. Uh, I won’t ask. "
The air suddenly quieted down, and there was no noise. But it's strange. I don't feel embarrassed at all. Sometimes I feel like there is friendship between us. I'm not nervous at all. I feel very comfortable. Now it’s not always noisy, just a quiet hour.
"I've been practicing how to use IG these days, only to know that I can't save pictures." It's only five minutes quiet and he started again.






I'm ruined by this man, asshole.
"Stupid, I thought you knew."
"Last night, someone told me."
"Well, what are you sitting here?"
"Screenshot."
"Haha, there are still people like you today. Where can I gossip? It's a picture of Huai?"
"A narcissistic smart movie."
"Where's the narcissist?"
"Just you, nosy."
"..."
"If my cell phone is full of memory, you should be responsible."
Just now I also said that we two can stay together like friends. I don't need to be nervous, but sometimes we are not close as friends, because apart from being stupid to such a frightening situation, I suddenly feel a little unable to breathe. Oh, my little heart
As a guard of honor slave to my seniors, I suffered the most in my life. Up to now, it's not ten times since we just performed the college song. It's 11 o'clock in the middle of the night. The seniors still don't let us be free, and let Ai’Sarawat watch us suffer.
That face is so boring that it's going to stink. But what can I do? Those seniors let him sit there and wait. In fact, it's OK for him to sneak back to the dormitory. I don't know why he's sitting here pretending to be a mosquito. He has to be bitten by a mosquito. The mosquito bag is as big as an egg and he's bleeding.
"Nong Tine, raise your hand high, a higher point... Ah, that's it."
I'm afraid of heights, so I wave my hands a little lower. Just then senior sister went to the end of the team to see the last player, so,
I secretly lowered my arm to relieve the pain.
"Senior, Tine put his hand down."
"Nong Tine." (Senior sister)
FML, villain, you're endless, aren't you? Snitching even making a little report.
I didn't dare to scream and scold him with my mouth. I watched the "king of popularity" sitting there holding his chin in his hand and his face was flat
I really want to kick him with my feet in return for his kindness! Wait for me, you'd better not make me strong, otherwise
"Nong Tine is back." (Senior sister)
"Khrap."
"I have eaten all the meals. I should have the strength."
"Mosquito bite, maybe my blood is sweet." Really, I didn't lie. Apart from being tired, the whole person felt itchy.
"Then, if you want to go home when the song is over, so be serious." (Senior sister)
Khrap/Kha.”
Well, it's finally the last time, so all the people were shaking their arms as hard as they can, and they almost ready fall off their shoulders, until the seniors applaud. However, they can't praise it for more than three seconds. The seniors will take away the things and turn to stick to Sarawat.
Hey, do I still matter?
"We've let you go, Tine. You can go back." (Senior sister) when I saw that I was standing there alone, and I didn't go anywhere, my predecessors all turned to look at me.
"Well, I want to take my bag." I feel embarrassed when I finish, because Ai’Sarawat has my book in his hand, so I can't go anywhere, but it's also awkward for me to plug in this group of predecessors and chat with him. It's also inappropriate for me to shout outside and let him throw it out. I can be bitten by mosquitoes here.
"Then I'll go first." This time, it was Sarawat who was speaking, then he got up from his seat and came to me.
"Going back?" (Senior sister)
"Khrap."
"Be careful on the way." (Senior sister) someone nodded.
"Return my book to me. When you see him coming out, you need to reach for him.
"Let's go together. I'll see you later."
"I came by car."
"Then take you to the parking lot."
"You think I'm a kid in kindergarten, and I have to quarrel with my friends to get my away?!
"A little boy like you, if not, is close."
He also extended his hand to gently rub my head, and then grabbed my hand, let me follow him, as if very intimate.






"Did you paint wall today?" he asked, and he had to follow the man in front.
"Not yet."
"Who said it was going to be painted today?"
"You are not here, and there is no servant to call."
"Xsshole."
"Come and help tomorrow." The man scold me for being a servant. I'll help you next second. I'll go next life, son of a bitch.
"No, tomorrow is Saturday. I'm going to sleep until noon."
"If you come, I'll let you grab your chest."
"I don't want your big flat chest."
"I'll treat you to dessert"
"I'm not greedy."
"I will teach you to play guitar."
I stopped right away. I was tempted by this. Recently, I really wanted to learn guitar well and use it to pursue the girl from the medical school, but it's impossible to achieve quick success just by relying on the popularity. Then he looked up at the tall man in front and pondered for a while
"What time?"
"Wake me up at six in the morning. Good driving." My head was pushed hard by someone and by the time I reacted Ai’Sarawat went away. Big villain, making me wake up so early. He can't even wipe his eyes. He doesn't want to let me sleep in your room for a night on the friendship of his friends.
I only dare to complain in my heart, the other side should not know. If you have to wake him up and knock on your room in the morning, will your roommate step on Laozi? It's so annoying!! But I can't refute it. I can only kick my wheels a few times to vent my anger.
When I finished venting and felt to make, I went to the door, ready to reach out and take out the public key from my schoolbag, but I found something in my hand, it was a mosquito repellent spray and a key to a room with a traveling dolls. No need to guess. It's a popular king. Should I curse him or thank him?

"Big Villain"
-10 meals, 350 baht
-10 bottles of water, 80 baht
-Travel, 35 baht
So, a total of 465 baht.
Yes, it is. This poor and greedy ghost. Besides, this man has not made any progress in typing. My dear "Four male Lead" old friend people, Laozi really wants to say, if Laozi really with this wonderful weirdo together. Even Ai‘Green won’t be jealous of that. Oh, my little heart
Don't think I'll be polite to Ai’Sarawat. It's 6 o'clock. I don't wake up until 7 o'clock, and then it's 8 o'clock after washing and cleaning. When I waited in front of his apartment, I knocked politely, but it seemed that all the people inside were dead, and there was no response. So I had to open the door with the key on my own initiative.
But what's in sight is
Bang!!!
"Why that fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck" ~ "Laozi couldn't help screaming and shrieking. My feet almost couldn't stand and would fall to the ground. Damn it, what a ghost!!!!
The "naked" wind in front of me is really hot. He knew that I'm coming in the morning, and he was sleeping with his head covered and legs open. It's not all lined with his daylight Sarawat standing tall and proud. I really want to post about him.
#Exposed maniac #exposed pony# exposed maniac Sarawat #flag raising scene #SarawatS size (too small)
At the thought of that, he immediately shook his head and threw out the eighteen forbidden pictures in his mind. At this time, the tall man sat up and rubbed his eyes mistily. He looked like a sleepyhead, who was still awake. But, Laozi, now, I am fully awake.
"You are here?" he asked me.
"Lying fvck, why don't you wear pajamas?!" then I ran to grab a bath towel to cover the terrible picture.
"Do you wear clothes to sleep?"
"You don't usually wear them?"
Someone shook his head. Xsshole, you have no reaction at all. Why do I think you can look calm in the face of everything? I want to scold him, but I dare not. I'll make a fuss later. After all, some troublemaker is more difficult than others.
"You'd better put on your clothes, or I'll be sad for his eyes if anyone comes in and sees you."
"Why should I wear it when I live alone?"
"It's because I'm here!"
"Well, I'll wear it if you want me to." I'm really like your mother!
"Take a bath!"
Someone nodded, without saying a word, like a gentle big lazy cat. Generally speaking, this person is a drunk who is covered with eye droppings when he wakes up.
After Sarawat dragged his legs to take a bath, I clicked for some music to relieve the scare. As I sat listening to the music, I waited for someone and surveyed his room. Several boxes of rice were opened, and not cleaned not like before. The cupboard and its contents were dragged out and put here in the middle. Only the expensive guitar was lying on the bed, and something was pressing it.
I got up and put his books in the middle bookcase. Then I turned around to see what color someone was going to paint at first. This time it's gray. Seriously, any color is better than this dark ghost house.
"Ai’Sarawat" I called someone's name in the bathroom.
"What?"
"What do you want to eat? I'll get it later."
"There's rice in the refrigerator, just heat it up. It's so hot outside. What else can I do foolishly walking outside?!" the voice...  Finally, I came back to have fun music. Some poor ghost.
"Well, you are." The mouth replied, but did not want to get up to do anything, continue to listen to the voice teeth, until a big villain came out. Don't think that this time someone will be excited to throw a body of water out. Haha! Not really. This time, someone was dressed up or I'm afraid that I will have to scold him again.






Ai’Sarawat is wearing a white top with "Drink vodka. Save water" and a pair of boxer shorts. I don't feel very comfortable seeing him like that. After all, I only see him in school uniform and ball uniform.
"What are you looking at?" the subwoofer rings. I quickly turn my eyes to the other side.
"No."
"Hungry?"
"A little." The tall man went to open the refrigerator and put the rice in the microwave.
"Only basil."
"Everything is OK, by the way, is your hand better?" I just remembered that his hand has not recovered, and I don't know if he has arranged to practice music.
"Worries about me ~"
Laozi said, “I'm worried about the community."
"If you don't let me touch your boobs, my hand won't heal."
"How dare you?"
I heard each other man's slight laughter, and we sat down and ate for an hour. Now it's time to call me this slave, just to exchange someone's guitar teaching.
Do I really want to pay for this? – I feel like I'm going to cry when I think of it.
Can you imagine two people sitting back-to-back on the room? That's it, Sarawat and I are now. I asked him why he didn't ask his friend for help. The guy said that his friend didn't know his dormitory room. So, I am the only one who knows his secret room. It's a great misfortune to let me in...
When we've had enough standing platform on, we started the work on painting. The most "easy" jobs are moving cabinets and cleaning up the clutter in the middle of the house, that's what I did. As for the "heavy work", the man supposed to be doing it was sitting around whistling and coloring, which of course is Ai’Sarawat.
The hardest job was dragging the shoe locker out of the wall, where the shoes fell off in a heap and almost got smashed to death. This pile of shoes, for one without a wife, and having to line up like this is work beyond comprehension.
I sat down and swept through it, and there were about ten pairs of shoes.
Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Vans, New converse!!!
Wait, Converse.......
It's really Converse's shoes, crap.......
"Hey hey hey, whose shoes are these?"  I asked pointing to the pile of designer shoes, and someone sitting not too far away turned to me and replied...
“Mine.”
 "That's a lot!"
"It's comfortable to wear.
"Want me to go talk to your fans? So they can buy it and send it to you."
“I don't wear what they send.”
 "Yikes, you've got a bottom line, man!"
“But I'll wear the one you bought me.”
"Get off you high horse, why should I buy it!" This Ai’Sarawat was still half-squinty-eyed in disbelief.
"Well, those shoes at the door, why don't you put them in the shoe closet.
"Am I your minion?"
“Yes!” Stupid cow! There's really no one who owes more than him, really! I got up again and ran to the corner of the room and, as he said, moved the shoe to the middle to keep from them from getting paint on it. But after walking by and looking at it, one can't help but wonder inside.
How dare you call them shoes, I'd say they're scrap. What's more is that every other pair of designer shoes is new, and those two pairs are broken again. Why can't you- can't you just wear them in the rain?
After spitting, the hard work of the slave and the work of the whitewashers are still to be done, toil for hours. But there was not a moment's silence in the meantime. Because either the two of us were talking or the music was constant. Until a knock sounded at the door and we both looked at each other in puzzlement.   
Knock, knock, knock!
"Your friend coming?" I asked, while Sarawat shook his head in disbelief, looking as if he didn't know anything.
Knock, knock, knock!
(Door opens.) Someone opened the door, and I had to get up and walk over, and just at the moment I unscrewed the door and turned it, I saw a man standing in the doorway.
“How are you, little one? Boy, are you a friend of Sarawat’s?" The lady in front of me looked very surprised, so I took a step back and cleared her into the room without someone's permission.
“It's my mom.” Whoops, it's your mother!
Now I realize who you stole that nice skin.
"You... hello." I hastened to raise my hand in a wai.
"Why didn't you say anything about coming, Mom?” Someone stood up from the freight elevator, still holding a brush for painting the wall.
"No more surprises if I tell you, come and see if you have a pile of gold to hide!" (Mom)
"Relax, my mom is just stopping by.”
How do you think I can make me relax, it's so embarrassing now!!! Your mom looks like she's in her own house, and after putting the big bag of fruit in her hand quickly inside the fridge, she sits on the bed, looking back and forth at me and Sarawat.
"What's your name, boy?" (Mom)
"My name is Tine."
"Are you a friend of Sarawat’s?" (Mom)
"Yes."        
"It's weird, I don't usually see him bring anyone back to the room." (Mom) (OS: Mom Truth B.)
Where's the weirdness. Someone immediately interjected. Still, he couldn't stop nodding, and got up to make his rounds of the room. I was the only one who had no clue where to stand, embarrassed to death. Even though I had liked the enthusiasm of his mother who treated me as one of her own, we both knew that there had always been a wall between adults and children.
A wall of embarrassment straight to the core.
Come over here and color me so I don't have to cower like a kitten, poor thing!
"Ai’Hiaa you..." The words just came out of the mouth and were cut off alive, his mother is still here, if you talk about dirty work, you're dead.
"These shoes can be thrown away oh, they're broken."            (Mum) Before I had time to pick up the brush, my whole body darted like lightning to Sarawat mama's side.






"Ma Ma, these are my shoes.”
"Ow, these are Tine’s shoes, I thought they were Sarawat’s." (Mom) coughed and turned around and looked at the shoes his son is wearing, which are worse than mine. I heard the elder woman laugh and I had to drag my feet back to the corner to continue painting the wall.
"Also, what's on your mind, why are you suddenly repainting? Didn't you normally dislike other colors other than black?" (Mom)
 "Because someone didn't like it, so I changed the color.”
"Who is it? Your lover?" (Mom)
“Friend.”
 "So sad, why don't you even have a lover, is it you who can't?" (Mom)
"Nong Tine, I'm telling you, Nong Sarawat has no lovers." (Mom)
"Really?" Really? After hearing Ma's words, I was dumbfounded. A man who has taken the whole school by storm has never been in love, or is it that he has actually secretly been in love himself, again without telling Ma.
"I did search his room, and there's a little porn!"
 “That's Dad's.” Someone go back immediately.
"What about you Nong Tine, was there ever a love interest?" (Mother's milky sweet voice)
"There was."
"How many?" (Mother’s milk sweet voice)
"A lot, Hahaha..." chuckled the man. I'm the one who couldn't beat Qiang. With girls, I have only one rule: I can seduce them and turn them on, no matter what they look like.
"......."
"Sarawat, I know, from the day I lost you as a son..." (Mom)
 "......."
You've forgotten about me since you bought the first one." (Mom)  
Huh? Why do I think this family is "so pathetic"?
No, don't laugh, I definitely can't laugh.
Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha ha, give me a moment of relief, Hahaha haha Hahaha ha......
Then, Sarawat’s mom talked to us for about half an hour, shushing us. I just found out that the reason she stopped by was because Sarawat's father was on official business, so the two flew from Bangkok to Cheonggyong, coming in the morning and returning in the evening. She threw a big bag of fruit in the fridge, and a Japanese kitty cat looking thing.
The original dark room has been turned into a cool gray, which is my favorite American style. If I get a chance, I will ask for the rest of the paint to paint the walls of my room.
"Hey, I want to know." Sarawat sat on the floor, eating an apple from his plate, and when I was about to pick up a piece.......
“Say.
"Is it true that your mother said you never had a lover?
“As she said.”
"Really!"  It's unbelievable that a rare treasure like you could get away with it, or is it because your character is too bad to get along with anyone. But don't all girls like this kind of rich guy with a little plankton?
Even I do.
"What kind of girls do you like then?”
“What's the point of asking?”
"Help you find her."
“Nosy.” I'm used to it. But I'm used to it.
 "Talk to me."
“...”
"OK, how about this, you just nod or shake your head, ok?" With a spirit of self-resisting gossip, I used all my famous methods to uncover each other's secrets. Seeing that the person opposite seemed to have understood, I hurriedly began the first question.
"You like pretty one?''
“...” someone nodded his head.
"Like awesome as well as cute?''
“...” someone nodded his head again.
"Like rich?"
“.........” Someone nodded his head.
“How about this, do you like girls?''      
“....” Someone shook his head.
"Huh! You like guys, don't you?"
 “.........” Shook his head.
"You don't like men either, and you don’t like women either, so what the hell do you like?"
“Well, I like you.”
Oh ho, look at him answer that, isn't that fvcked up.
"If such a big lie was told to scold me, its okay not to say like, not at all moved." But, heart beat.......
But, why, my heartbeat was so violently, is this the poisoned apple? Heartbeat was fast.......
The last week passed, and my life didn't change much. It's cool like me, as always, to spend time with the "Four Male Leads", to go to the music club to practice guitar, and sometimes to skip class when I do not want to go to class. Even Ai’Green, even more so than before, he clung to me. Today, too, I took it upon myself and told my friends that I liked someone.
Really?
It's worth mentioning that my relationship with that pretty girl from medical school, Nong Pear, has taken a new turn. We talked every night, but only for a little while. Not because she slept late, not because she was upset about the electricity bill, but because that Ai’Sarawat called me every night to interrupt my good time.
Today is Saturday, I plan to take the girl with me to eat ice cream, sit down well to establish the relationship, the result of the dream was dashed. Pear wanted to come, but for a little while, after all, she has her own medical school event to attend. And all I can do is stay here bored... and Ai’Green.






"Tiiiiiiiiine....Tine, let's a show on and push it on the seniors, shall we?" (Green) the volume of this grasping sound exploded my auditory nerves.
"Have a wool show, no~ want~" said the side as he wrestled his hands from the other side's tightening circle.
"Performing a love story between you and me, it's sure to move the world." (Green)
 "I don't want to hear your bragging today, so get lost."
"When will you be soft on me~" (Green)
"So when are you going to stop clinging to me?"
"It's hard~" (Green)
"Annoying~"       
"Oooh, the mood is not milky~" (Green)
"..."
"Between you and Sarawat, I know you are just friends, right?" (Green) momentarily brings the third character into the picture. At this most important moment, my "dog fighter stick" is dead too!
"What do you care?"
"Seeing that Sarawat follows Tine your IG, but people know that you and Sarawat are just friends, nothing more, right?" (Green)
"He's flirting with me."
"Don't lie, I saw that you replied to someone and also said 'friend'." (Ai’Green) I really hates his "wit".
The mention of someone's IG just makes me sweat. Since this popular king of the school has been following me, my lG fan base has been rising like a rainstorm, whether its lG or Facebook, and messages are being sent to me in an unspoken manner. Most of them are sent to ask - what is my relationship with him and why does he only focus on me?
All I can reply to is to paste a copy and say "We are friends".
Perhaps these answers also made their way to Ai’Green, a man who seems to know more information than I personally want him to. It's okay to pretend to be with someone, or to call Green names, but as a result my life isn't as glued to the Ai’Green as it has always been.
"I'm asking you guys to help, not to sit around and slack off, Nong Green, go and carry the drums. And Nong Tine, you go help your little buddy with the booth. Come on! Lazybones!" The elder doggy mouth came over and separated the two of us and me from Ai’Green, and we hurried to do as we were told, for fear of being kicked out of the club by him.
That's it, two of us, me with the Ai’Sarawat, and the Ai’Green with the other one in tears.
The festival is a big one, and the school has already booked the central square as the venue for the festival, which is a collaboration between the club and the art students of the music department, with the theme of "Through Time". It's derived from "alternative," a throwback to the style of music that young people loved in the '80s and '90s.
I walked straight to the stage where Big Life and the sophomores were in charge. Piles of straw were lined up to replace the chairs, very rustic. So I took charge of keeping myself busy by putting them away in different locations.
“Help me choose a song.” After a while, the big bad guy, Ai’Sarawat, came and poked me.
"Fvck, you came out of nowhere and I didn't even see you just now."
"I'm going to practice. There's a school game.” The King of Popularity's schedule is so full. But there are times when I forget that I myself just went to rehearsal for the ceremonial honor guard yesterday. Seriously, it's only right that campus events should be done by recruiting people.
Oooh, what did you just say?”
“Helping to choose the song.”
"What song?"
“Song for the stage”
"Then you should ask your band mates, not me." There will be a lot of bands on stage this time. While the students of either grade have to form their own band to perform on stage, Sarawat has to form a team with his friends.
I'm upset, but I searched my mind for the song.
"SCRUBB song."
Are you SCRUBB's wife? You push their songs, you push their songs all the time.
"You scold me when I say and when I don’t say it, what do you want from me?"
"90's songs, alternative" theme.”
"But you said it's okay if you don't use the '90s, just pick the current song."
“You push one then.”
"SCRUBB song."
“No, one for a band.”
"SCRUBB."
“Change the band.”
"SCRUBB."
“Change the band.”
"Then you go and ask Sister Oil and Brother Chod."
“Who is it? Is it your classmate?” Ah, so annoyingly stupid, don't you even watch TV?
"Eh eh eh eh, just think of it as my classmate's number forefathers, but they're just like me, recommending you to perform SCRUBB songs."
Finally ending the conversation in a shake of my head, the man who had come running to uncover the mess turned around and left. What the hell? Are you here to argue with me? Just leave after the fight. I really can't understand Sarawat, this guy, and more importantly, I feel like I'm infected with his indignity as well, while also realizing that the gap between me and him is still pretty wide.
The loud music and romantic orange lights really took the whole atmosphere back to the 80s-90s, with students crowding the windows in the middle. All sorts of goodies and lovely decorations that dazzle the eye.
I'm here with the Four Male Leads, but we had to separate. Because I had to help the club prepare the sound system for the stage, and as for them, they were responsible for getting the Green gang out of my sight again. During the break, I went to buy snacks and chat for almost an hour with Pear, a girl from medical school. It wasn't until the club's freshman band took the stage that we all ran to the front of the stage and stood around.
And, Ai’Sarawat is handsome today.                             
As soon as he walked on stage with his band mates, the screams below were literally going to shake the whole world down.                     
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh, Nong Sarawat."            
"SARAWAT is so handsome."
"Duck come quickly, come quickly and let sister pay you, you have me, sister is rich."
All sorts of screams and applause were heard. Pear and I, who were originally at the front of the line, were both squeezed backwards, but for me, it didn't matter.
I can still see a certain big tall guy clearly in my vision. Today, wearing a white top with the words "Through Time" printed on it, he takes the stage with his guitar on his back like everyone else in the club.
"Big wear well, we're the Ctrl+S tooth team." It's the soft voice of lead singer Tem, a student at the Faculty of Architecture that also triggers no less than the full screams of others.
Maybe people are curious about this strange name and don't know which guy made it.
I don't know, who finally decided on the name. But after asking around, I learned that Ctrl+S is a shortcut to a computer keyboard, meaning Save, like a band that wants to keep an entire hard drive collection. Uh, I'm throwing up, let me throw up for a second.
"My name is Tem, and I'm a freshman in architecture faculty" (Band)
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhhhh." (Passerbys)
"Next to me is the original guitarist, now bassist Jame, and the keyboardist is Non. This one on my left is the guitarist, Sarawat." (Team Tooth)
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh, Sarawat!" (Passerbys)
"The drummer is Boom."
The screaming didn't stop, and before the music started, Tem was still going on and on.
"This song... is for anyone who has lost heart in love." (Band)
"I ah...I ah... I am still single, Sarawat" (Passerbys)                      
"Standing alone......." (Band)
"..."
"We want to forget it, but the memories don't go away until... summer." (Band)
The lead singer slowly sang "Summer" by the Paradox and everyone, including me, sang along. The music had a fun rhythm to it and had the people in attendance rocking to the beat. I turned my head to look at Pear, thinking about finally being able to dance to the beat with her today, and yet, not.
"Tine." (Pear)
"Huh?!"
"I'm going back." (Pear)
"Going back? How are you going to get back? Do you want me to drive you?"
"My mom is coming to pick me up, have fun, and see you tomorrow."
(Pear) our time passes and I am left alone... lost in the crowd, messy in the wind... looking back for you, but I see no one, you have left me. Looking up at the familiar sky, it's like a summer without you...just like before, without you.
Dang it! I'm so into this song.
I'd just like to say that it's a hell of a drift, but that's all for a few minutes. When the second song came on, I danced sadly through the crowd like a drunk.






Ctrl+S performed a total of three songs, "Summer" by Paradox, a song by Desktop error, and a classic by Modern dog. By the time the last song was sung, Tem opened his mouth and said something that made the audience below lament.
"In fact, originally Sarawat offered to sing a song." (Band)
"......."
"But since there's no way to compete with us, so, excuse me, Hahaha..." (Band)
"A~~ What a shame..." (Passerbys)
"But that's okay, this next song is meant to bring us together to reminisce about the best first love, before the dawn, before the sun shines." (Band) Modern Dog's classic sounded.          
It ended perfectly to the cheers of the harem fan base at Sarawat. The harem fans are busy taking photos and videos with phone to record the every move of that cool, handsome guy who is all over the school. As for me, when I saw them come off stage and then the new band came on, I turned to the backstage to help.
"Hungry?" I asked the little mates off stage, most of them shook their heads, and only Sarawat alone nodded chivalrously.            
 "You haven't bought it yet, go out and eat outside?"
Mmm.”
"Let’s go." I took the other's man hand, but the big, tall man seemed to refuse to tiptoe through the backlight.                               
"I saw B. in front of the stage.” I rolled my eyes for a moment and thought, I think it should mean Pear.
"You know I'm chasing girls, just help create opportunities for me, I am afraid that Ai’Green will get in the way."
"After me, who told you to go after someone else?”
"Don't you go too far ha, obviously you're the one who's after me."
 That's right.”
"We are just pretending ah, don't overthink it."
Seeing the Ai’Sarawat go silent throughout, I had to tug on his wrist, ready to say something to please him. My God, how could I have gotten to this point, to go to such a cheap, big dog and try to please it?
"I want skewered meat."
“Then buy it.” Don't stop. Are you Tine's wife?
"You invited me."
“Where have your friends been?”
"Ai’Fong is painting at the faculty of Architecture stall, Ai’Perk is taking pictures for his food page, and as for Ai’Ohm, there he is!" Saying that, while pointing to the owner of the name Ho just mentioned, he was chatting with the girls with interest, and I wondered if he had kicked Ai’Green away from here! When he saw that the president, Senior Dim, was ordering Green to carry the drum, the doubt immediately disappeared.
“Uh, let’s go buy it.”
Walking and walking, the conversation began again.
"You didn't sing SCRUBB's song."
Mmm.”
"But that's okay, Tem has a nice voice, I'll leave it at that."
"Not yet...”
"Huh? Not good enough for you?"
"Not yet...
"I'll say it, it's already good to hear."
“Stop praising people, I'm still here, can you praise me first?”
"Ho ho ho ho, are you a kindergartner? Still want to be praised." The "King of Popularity" is not the same "boring" face as usual.
"This is the place." I poked this guy next door in the shoulder and stopped here at the Meat Skewers BBQ stand.






"How many skewers?" The stall owner asked, seemingly also knowing the students from our school. Since this time the movement of words is closed, these people are the ones who come and go.
"Ai’Sarawat how many bunches do you want?"
"Two skewers.
"Let's have four skewers then." I ordered the order. The stall owner and her friend were seen laughing and laughing again. And constantly shoving nine skewers of meat into the bag, sweeping at us with their eyes, all seven skewers were ready.
"It's... too much." I immediately opened my mouth to stop it.
"Its okay, these extra ones are for Tine and Sarawat." (Stall owner)
 "Thanks."
"But, can I get a picture with Sarawat?" (Stall owner) I turned my head to look at this "cynical face" and poked him in the shoulder.
"Ai’Sarawat."
"What for?
"She wants to take pictures with you."  
“I'm going to the bathroom first.” He is really annoying.....
I ended up having to apologize to the girl, and I walked away in disbelief, embarrassed, and ran to buy water. Come out and find someone already sitting on a straw pile behind a stir-fry stall.
"Well, your skewered meat. That's what you should pay more for, see?"
“It's cheap, it's leftover.” Look at what he said, and he's still snickering, Big Villain.
"Ai’Hiaa you, always embarrassing me. It doesn't matter if it's a skewered meat or if it's a meatball or music."
“...”
"Where's the SCRUBB song that you asked?"
“I got nervous.”
I should have gotten used to his cursing, but sometimes it wasn't strong enough, so the entire group had to sit next to him while eating a delicious meat nine. Until the eyes glanced across there and someone was taking a selfie with their phone, but.....
I know, I've done this kind of thing before.
"Oi Oi Oi, someone's snapping pictures at you." I said to Sarawat, the man who was swishing his head and eating skewered meat instantly looked up at the man less than ten meters in front of us.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh~" the scream of the man in front of me startled me.
"Sarawat laughed, Sarawat laughed, hooray hooray hooray!" Look, he fainted on the spot, another "corpse".
"What are you laughing at?"
“She's the only one who wants to take pictures.”
"Someone wanted to take a picture with you just now and you wouldn't. Now this, and yet immediately agreed to it."
“I want the photo she took.”
"What the hell, is there a ghost in the photo she took? There are hundreds of pictures of you on IG, why do you want her picture, huh?"
“You're in that picture.
"......."
It's so rare, I wanted to take a more natural picture with you.”
"......."
“That's cute.”
Boom! My heart exploded in an instant.
After all these years, the only thing that can make my heart explode to a point of rapid failure is the fact that I'm tired of having this Ai’Sarawat as my "friend". This "hot" service is always hot, anytime, anywhere, whether Green is around or not.
We took a short walk and ate until the job was almost over and the last band was on stage. It was Senior Dim's band, or so to speak, the notoriously venomous president of the music club, who brought his band up on stage. So for the last song of this band, I squeezed to the front of the stage with both Sarawat.                                             
"Hello everyone~~~" (Dim) the seniors had just said hello when the audience below screamed in disbelief.                    
After a few short minutes of introductions, the sound of music that fits the theme of this event immediately began. We waved happily to the music of the Sqweez animal while slowly rocking our bodies. It's only been ten minutes, an instantaneous return to the happy hour of just now.
"It's already the last song....         "(Dim)
I didn't care much for what senior Dim said, because the man next to me poked me gently.
I turned my head to look at this person next to He, and someone reached over and whispered something to me, which left me puzzled.






“You said you wanted to listen to SCRUBB.”
"Yeah, but you didn't even sing it."
"I can't compete with my teammates.
"I know."
“Now the event is over”
"Hmm."
“Let's listen to SCRUBB's song together.” Someone put headphones in their left ear and I picked up the other side and put one in my right ear.
What this final performing team in front of me was singing, I had no idea and didn't listen carefully. The people around us crowded around and sang along with the lead singer. But Sarawat and I were waiting... immersed in the sound of music just starting in our headphones.
Only two of us can hear it.
The intro just came on, and I knew right away that it was SCRUBB's "All," and really yeah.
"Sing along, wave your hands." (Dim)
Sarawat was singing along to the sound of music slowly blaring out of his headphones when senior Dim said this.
Willing to do all...in any way that allows you to feel the warmth you feel when you are with me.
Even though we've only just met, one look at each other, both give me an idea of what that will be like.
It doesn't matter whether you belong at heart or not. The mere fact that you look at me, Mimi, makes my heart feel full”.
And that's when I subconsciously sang along.
"Whether you belong in your heart or not, I don't care, whatever the truth may be, don't understand, I have you in my heart again."
And this "Through time" event really ended up with me listening to SCRUBB's song, really.




                                           ~ 2gether ~








Comments

  1. Hai, my name is John. May I know that will u continue this novel? Because I can't find it. I have searched this novel all the way, but I cant find it. So, I really hope that u will continue this translation until the translation is finished. Thank u so much, I really support u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh I hope this is a mistake.
    But at the beginning of the chapter where Tine cursed in his thoughts. He basically said "Big N****"
    That kind of of word is really inappropriate and should be removed. Please accept the fact that the word you choose for the English translation is not acceptable. Not in any circumstances. That word can easily be replaced with another one. Hope you understand and thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive