Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 07: Instagram

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter  07: Instagram


Jae Tun channal (shop name), is the shop of an alumnus of our former school, a 'Year 8' Architecture Faculty member. Just this early morning of the general recitation, there is nothing happier than a teacher's cancelling a class, and this moment of life is truly too good to be true. Speaking up, a few of us skipped class and have become addicted to the characteristics of truancy that have become ours, and then hooked up with a hitchhiker and piled into a coffee shop in front of this Economics Faculty.



Although we also like to change the atmosphere, but sometimes we like to go where we like until that café closes down, and the same goes for this café. For the sake of looking at these girls in different school uniforms, there is this spacing between the desks, not to be concerned about this small distance. Since the Law Faculty does not have uniforms, the children of the school of economics and engineering do not care about the beautiful scenery in the shop.
"What are we ordering?" Ai’Peak asked, glued to the couch, but with eyes glued to the table across from him. If he had long feet in his eyes, they would have run to the girls in front of them.
"Anything." I replied.
"Anything." Ai’Ohm also said.
 "Anything." Ai’Fong followed suit. What's wrong with you guys, can't you think for yourselves?
"Oh, well, then, boss, have four 'Anything' Khrap." as soon as the dumbass cow opened his mouth, the whole store looked at us. Hehe, my little heart... I so freaking hated this moment!!!!
"OK, one moment please." The clerk replied with a knowing grin. There weren't any baristas here, just the shopkeeper, and then the ones who were milling around in their school uniforms around their dirty aprons were just seniors or seniors who came to help.
The store was large and warm, but there were particularly few people actually doing things. Thinking that after placing the order, I might get a little over noon to get my hands on an order, I really want to know if it tastes good.
I sit around with the old timers talking nonsense, a bit of spying on the girls, a bit of spitting on some of the wives. Also picked up the phone from time to time to see what was interesting, until the phone's beep suddenly rang. Turns out it was someone who friended me on Facebook. It's just a little thing to recite, but it's the person's head that's not reciting, so it feels familiar.
"(oO) Oh..." I couldn't help but shout out, so excited inside that I flew up and rushed to accept the buddy application.
It's this kind of mild-mannered girl, and that's the kind of thing that's in labor's dish.
"Why are you howling?" Ai’Peak immediately interjected.
Needless to guess, this person is no stranger to our music society club, he is a new member who just joined yesterday. We've already introduced each other, and she's Pear from medical school, my new crush.
With her, I wasn't kidding, I was serious, and didn't want the Ai’Green to know.        I
"It's nothing, just a girl came to add me, not knowing how she knew my account."
"It probably doesn't take much to know that you yourself, don't you frequently get mention on the promotion page of a freshman year."




"You keep changing the subject, boring."
"Well, who the hell is it that's bidding to stick it to you and let me gossip about it?"
Not only that, but Ai’Ohm immediately reached over and looked at the page on my phone.
"A new friend of the society."
"Ai’Green?"
"Douchebag, no, the med school girl, super cute."
"What about Ai’Sarawat? You've already got him, and you're running off to find your little wife?" bah, bah, bah, how can you say that I'm such a scum? It's half a cent to do with the Ai’Sarawat? He just doesn't want to help me block that old Ai’Green that's running towards me, there's no other use for it.
"This has nothing to do with him, okay?"
"Oh~ then we'll just wait and see if it matters or not." I can only look at these three gossips in disbelief, and then shift their attention to how to start a conversation with each other! Generally speaking, every time I pursue a girl like this, I feel like we are a little children.    
Just say, "Hi, I'm Tine." Okay?
Just think of it, I'll fight it out...
Pop!          
"Aaah Aaah Aaah, Nong Sarawat is~~~" the screams that rang out from the shop triggered us male pig-feet to turn our heads in droves to look at the entrance of the shop. At that moment, I saw the person who had been talking to me all night last night, talking until I was about to fall asleep.
It's really a college boy and girl who swept the whole university.
A crowd of people came voluntarily, like a marching band with its own drum corps, and the hem of its clothes loosened from its pants. I've never seen a bad guy like this in my life, with no tie and messy hair, and I can't stop myself from snapping, "What have you guys done to deserve to come back?”
Could it be that the faculty of Politics has a course on farming for college students?
"You hurry up and get this table cleaned up in a minute."  I was really scared of the girls because in less than three seconds, the two moving tables were robbed of a light, and one was specifically reserved for some new person.
Ai’Sarawat turned his head to look away, set no words to answer, walked as if deaf to another window in the shop, and that lid was as cold and flat as ever.
Everyone knows the promise, but no one hates him, and the point is, they like him more.
"Sarawat looks like it's good to find~" tired........
What's there to find, pull it out, isn't it just like my whole person is nothing?
 "Your man." Ai’Fang squinted his eyebrows.
"What the hell~"
"Your secret lover Ai’Sarawat, don't you want to say hello to him?"
"Why should I say hello, Ai’Green isn't around here."
"He is coming in a minute."
"Don't talk! Wait a minute and I will reward you with two slaps, Ai’Hiaa you always talk about that fvcked up thing, the so called fvcked up thing will arrive here." Ai’Green is like an unknowns prophet, and superb at gossiping, like he know almost everything I do. To this day, I still don't know if he believed me and Sarawat in pretending to be a couple to deceive him or not.
"Gourmet Iced Coffee Khrap." a low, wet voice rang out, and the eyes of everyone in the shop were focused on the big, tall man standing at the service desk.
"Sarawat drinks American iced coffee. Write it down so we can buy it for him later." It was a voice coming from next door that felt so excited to say.
"And oh, seems to like pork chops too, I saw him order them today."
"Blue Hawaii, the Nong would have liked that too, having seen him walking and drinking with a look of happiness at the middle canteen earlier." Uh, that's my Hawaii Khrap, actually, it's not exactly the kind of thing that Ai’Sarawat likes.
"The ears are perked up... are you jealous?” Ai’Ohm opened his mouth, no need to look to know how flat he was with that voice and expression.
"Have you and I just been friends for a while?” Even if I cut my friend, I wouldn't flatten.
"Ho-ho-ho, I'm just teasing, why are you seriously?"
"Sit aside and be quiet.
"Order 'anything', 'yes!'" The clerk-teacher behind Ai’Sarawat shouted for us to pick up our food, it wasn't loud, but...everyone heard it.




"James (Perk)'s was tomato juice from Mars plus strawberries, Pope (Ohm) ordered Japanese tea from Mt. Fuji, and as for Mario's was... er, wait a minute ha." Saying that, he hurriedly turned to the other side and threw the store's menu directly in front of him.
I really hate these seniors who come to the shop to help, they say so indignantly, they just like to play tricks on people. Such menus are not found in the world at all, they are all imagined by themselves, not practical at all.
"Yay yay yay, here comes my stuff, tomato juice from Mars. Hey, when the hell are you guys going to grow up? It felt like jumping to the bar just to get a drink. This store has its own rules, order it yourself, pick it up yourself, and most importantly pay now.
Someone asked Jae Tun, the "Year 8", why the grain regulations. He said that because of this little bunny who likes to drink bully drinks and then run away without giving a penny. Now that this eat-and-run situation is gone, there are fewer and fewer funds in the account that don't please the boss.
I think that number is probably as small as the Pali language.
Three minutes passed...
"Mario (Fong)!!! Colombian mango ice, the most expensive one in the whole store is done." I turned my head to see Ai’Fang's mouth open as wide as a lid pan, hilariously. Poor thing. I wanted to walk over to the bar and whisper to him, "Close your mouth."
Yes, sis!!!! First year Political Science faculty Nong Fong, the ice is done!!!" What the hell with the electricity... (OS: Here the clerk got his training wrong.)
It's really the most expensive menu in the restaurant. It's just a glass of water with ice costing 10 baht. It feels like cheating, but I'm not going to say it because I love my old fans and don't want them to be nerds in other people's eyes.
What took this shop so long to make my drink and sit here alone for so long?
"Americano."
 Pop! I hurriedly got up and ran to the bar clerk, needless to say it was definitely my stuff, but while walking to the front counter, the big evil guy Ai’Sarawat glared at me and tried to take the stuff, my whole being almost bounced up, never to lose, to squeeze in again.
"Fifty baht right? Brother." Asking, he reached for the money out of his wallet, and reached for the straw that was moving next to him and took a hard swig.
Ugh!!! Bitter, I really don't like this bitterness.
 "Nong Tine, this isn't yours.
".......?" What?
"That one's Ai’Sarawat's, and this one's Nong Tine... yours." The owner, Jae Tun, was holding a strawberry ice cream, staring blankly at the American coffee in my hand, then looking back and forth at me and the guy moving next to me.
"What about me?"
"I'll redo it later, Sarawat wait a minute Kha." I watched as the former "Year 8" senior winked at the indifferent first-year student next to him.
“It's okay, it's drinkable.” After that, he reached over and snatched the cup out of my hand in front of everyone's eyes, raised an eyebrow and took a big gulp of coffee.
For the second time!!! Why the hell would you do that again?
"That, 50 baht." (Boss)
The man paid and pointed at me.
"What the hell are you doing with that?" (Tine)          
“You've had it all.”
"I just drank a little, ah, I'll pay you two baht.”
“Not enough.”
"It's less than two sips, not enough to pay for anything."
“Not enough to pay for the phone call last night.”
"Did anyone force you to call?
"No one forced me to call, but I didn't like it.
"Don't like what?”
“Don't like you talking to people... in the middle of the night, don't waste people's sleep.”
"Khrap, but wasn’t it you who called me and waste my time sleeping?" When I woke up, it was morning and I couldn't remember anything.
Anyway, this guy pays. The one who bit the bullet just now couldn't focus, pointed at me and said nothing more, turned around and left, went back to sit at a friend's table, leaving me alone to pay, without even the right to retort. In the end, I walked away dumbfounded, what else could I do?
 I walked back to sit down with the ice cream in my hands, and within a few bites, the old iron poked and prodded me in the arm, while holding my phone up to me.
"What the hell, Ai’Ohm?!"
"Your man is up to something again.”
When I saw the IG page open in my phone, I was still in the dark. And then immediately reacted, Ai’Sarawat this bad guy has given me another nerve.
Sarawatlism Free#
This is the picture causing the big trouble "American coffee" that has been the talk of his fans for a few minutes now. I'm not going to comment on anything, just let him go off on a tangent. But his fans are as excited as ever. And what I've noticed is the stuff that the Ai’Sarawat old fans are replying to on IG and the crazy hidden cheers.
Boss-pol: You must really like to drink American coffee.
Bigger 33O: I know who this belongs to.
Kittitee: It's that table, it's super cute.
Man_moman: Is @Sarawatlism going to let me eat?
I look left and right and look around, which table is he talking about? There are so many girls in this shop, everyone here is trying to get Sarawat and the little brothers are lining up to go to Sarawat's table and put a bunch of drinks on his table, all full.
"Someone ordered an Americano for Nong Sarawat you oh~"
(Huh?!!!)
It's a big hit.
I glanced at it, but it was five or six cups. Geez, if all that coffee is drunk, the drinker is probably going to be sober enough for the next life. The fans are horrible. His old fans were equally dumbfounded on the sidelines.
I saw someone say a few words to the little brother of the clerk, presumably asking who ordered these. And I rushed to return my phone to a friend, turned my head and continued to play with my own phone, just... I'm not jealous! Still a little touched, though.
It would be nice if my fans could buy me gifts like this. Well, let's get rid of the Ai’Green guy first.
To this day... his cookies are still sitting in a box there.
"Your secret lover is so popular." The old fans began to stir up new topics, continued to chat, presumably for fear of loneliness disease again.
"It's not like you can eat for a living because you're so popular." To be honest, some handsome does get to be paid for a meal. To this day, I still think I'm handsome.
Not wanting someone to get too cocky, I'm going to be that star of tomorrow.
"Really? Then wait and see if you eat this 'handsome pot."
"Goosebumps, xsshole."
"Also, Ai’Green is willing, I heard you say he's all in your club to follow you."
 "What else to do, thankfully, with Sarawat's help it has stopped, but I don't know if it helps, he keeps clinging to me like a Korean piggyback girl and doesn't even know what his man's up to!!!!"
"Your fortune-telling god is coming, and soon you'll be able to escape."
"A cake with vanilla and orange in it." There was silence before a conclusion was reached. A dewy heads watched as a shop steward boy placed a cake on our table.
Brother... I don't remember ordering this."
"Someone ordered it for me to deliver, and it's already paid for.”
"Who ordered it? And then, order it for who?"
"Ordered for Tine, don't ask too much." And then he walked away, leaving me to look left and right to see who the hell is the owner of this cake. But none of them expressed any.
"Could it be Nong Pear?"  I muttered no.
"Which Nong ear?" That's a nosy question. Ai’Ohm is very gossipy.
"Just the one I told you about the medical school girl who befriended me."
"''Already talking about the exhibition to this extent? And she secretly bought you a cake?
"Or, a fan of mine?" I thought for a moment, at least I'm still a member of the Law Faculty's honor guard, and I’m not ugly, there must be someone who secretly likes me but is afraid to tell me.
At this moment, doubts abound, whether it's my fans, the girlfriends I've talked to, or even Ai’Green, who have motive to do this. But it shouldn't be that Ai’Green guy, after all, when he does something, he's bound to go around spreading the word, which I still know.
 "What the hell Tine, it doesn't matter who it is, come on eat, I want to try it too."




"Wait a minute!!! Don't move."
"What the heck~~"
"Let me take a picture first." Suddenly it felt like I was starting to look a bit like the selfie-crazed lover I used to have. Whoever ordered it, I still want to thank them, so I can only post a picture with freshly baked text.
Tine_chic: I don't know who it is, I bought it for me today, so do you want to feed me in the future?
My friends also made fun of me. Finally, Fong analyzed theoretically who that person might be. I'll tell you one by one. Suddenly someone who I didn't know commented, which made me crinkle my head and read it over and over again.
Man_moman: Is there a future feeding? Yay yay yay!!!!
Boss-pol: Cute, my friend says you're so cute.
Can someone wait and rewind it for me, this is not supposed to be Sarawat's friend, right, how I wish it was someone else, but.....
The Theme//: Is the cake good?
So, I replied.....
Tine_chic: Hmmm.
"Yes, yes, yes..." After a while I heard the cheers from Ai’Sarawat table. At this moment, I was sure of it.
I'm sure they're the ones who came to my IG to mess with me, and the theme is the one who's gossiping about me, so did they buy the cake? To resolve the doubts in my mind, I immediately got up and walked towards Sarawat's table with his friends.
The White Tiger Gang looked up at me, and one of them asked with a calm face.
 "Is something wrong?"
"Do you have a problem with me, FFS? I feel like you're provoking me," I said bluntly, and everyone pinched their sweat for me. A few of them looked at each other and shook their heads.
"No, just trying to get intimate with you."
 "Why are you so close to me?!"
"Because you're a friend of Sarawat's, ah, or, don't you want to be friends with us?"
"If you want to make friends, just come over and say hello, why are you messing with my IG, and why don't you just say sun screen." With that last comment, I turned to the troublesome guy and Ai’Sarawat lifted his head to lock eyes with me.
“What do you want me to say?”
“Say what you want!"
(Cute!)
“...”
“Don't be ridiculous.” I walked back in a daze. My old friends are asking me about what I just ran over to settle the score, but I don't remember anything, only "cute".
I feel like my heart died suddenly, or in a way that I don't know.
Heh, my little heart... heh, there it is again.
I was in the café for about an hour, and it was almost noon, so I went out to look for something to eat so I could finish my afternoon class, Fong and Perk were packing up their homework, Ohm was putting away his phone, and I had just gone to the bathroom with a stomachache, and I hadn't been squatting for a while when I heard someone walk in.
In order not to disturb people, I try to control myself and poo a little quieter to be polite. But the bastard one next door was extremely intrusive to me. Because his guitar was so loud, it kept pounding into my ears. I held my breath with all my might, controlled myself not to scream out, I rushed out in a hurry, the whole of me was about to explode.
 The result was really explosive, because the guy sitting at the sink is the national husband of the girlfriends who have been praised by the whole school today.
"Ai’Hiaa you, Ai’Sarawat!!!! What are you doing here playing the guitar! You are freaking upsetting!" (Tine)
“It's my business, I play wherever I want.” (Sarawat)
"Uh-uh-uh." Tine couldn’t beat him in a fight, either walking over and squeezing over to the sink to wash his hands. An accidental glance at one of his hands revealed a gash, and even a blood filament oozing out.
"What have you been doing back there?" Curious for a moment, it didn't look like this guy and his friend were even here to learn.
“Rehearsing music.”
"Rehearsing to the point of injuring yourself!"
"Help me with the wound.
"Won't." Seeing the blood will make me faint, milk is a different matter." Actually, it's okay to help, just do not want to.”
He also has a large fan base and friends who can deal with wounds if they want.
“I'll show you my milk and you'll help me with the wound.” I immediately turned my head and looked down at the guy.
(It means both milk and boobs here.)
"Has anyone ever told you that you really all about yourself?
“No. Just said I'm handsome, and although I'm a little embarrassed to hear it every time, it's the truth”.
"......." Narcissistic like you, can still be embarrassed? That's rare. I haven't seen his face in all the time I've known him.




 “You've never had a good time, xsshole!”
 “Help me to paint the room.” For good reason, Ai’Sarawat has suddenly started a new topic, without even addressing me. You bastrd!
 The total score of the exam to get into this uni adds up to over 150, have you reached the threshold needed to enter into this uni?
"Are you telling me to do something for you?"
“Help me paint?”
"Why don't you get a master?"
"Want to know what color is it?”  Sarawat said and the hand continued to play the guitar happily there. And don't you think you're not in the music room right now, where you're sitting is the bathroom sink, stupid cow!
"Did I say I'd help you?" I immediately contradicted him.
Grey is good, or do you like white?”
"Wait a minute, Ai’Sarawat are you listening to me or not?”
“I hear you, so tell me which color?”
 "I'm not you, how would I know!"
“We'll meet at my dormitory at 5:00 that evening?”
"......."
“If you're on time, I'll give you a free boob grab.”
“I mean I like boobs, not your big flat boobs ah-ho. I'm so confounded, every time I talk to this guy, I'm exhausted.”
It's been a day of too many distractions, brain felt foggy, too much class work, tossing around Ai’Sarawat, and rehearsing the faculty's band of honor. So I asked the "The Four Male Lead of the Stars" to help me take a day off from work at the club. Luckily, there was no Ai’Green to bother, and that was some relief.
But it's only for a while, and in a few days there's going to be a Music Exchange, an event I've heard from Ai’Green as he was chitchatting nonstop on the sidelines.
But let's put all that aside for now, the matter at hand is more important. After finishing the course at the Social College building, I ran back to the club.
 The first floor of the faculty building awaits the seniors to continue rehearsing the ceremonial line. The girl in the medical school is also a good choice to regulate her health. One by one, the seniors came up to me, and I kept raising my hand to salute them, until a group of schoolmates walked in.
 "Nong Tine, will Nong Sarawat come calling today?" Remember those Sarawat guys who were clamoring to buy brand-name shoes, no.
Wrong, it's the schoolgirl.
 "No, what's he doing here?" (Tine)
"Ah~ I thought he was flirting you."      Why did you say that with a gnashing of teeth, Sister?
"What flirting, I'm his friend."
"I see Sarawat's friends have been flirting with you in IG."
Why those little ........
"Just a flirtation between friends, it's nothing."
"Ooooh, so is Sarawat flirting to anyone?
"I'm not sure."
"Please, just ask..."
 It's late, even the handsome person like me is going to starve, I really want to hurry to rehearse and leave, go back to my room to sleep, do not want to stay in the academy, there are mosquitoes and hot, I almost melted.
For the gesture formation of the guard, there are not many movements of the hand, but there are hundreds of kinds of music, and the hand has been swinging around like chopping firewood for two hours and we are still not finished. Such brutal demon training took a lot of time, rehearsing into the middle of the night, just to catch up on school activities.
Two hours have been rehearsed and a third hour of rehearsal will continue. Until the light overhead turned from sunlight to ceiling light, and the whole people were so hungry that their fore chests were against their backs, but the seniors still refused to let us go to rest. Pity the girls.
Everyone was so tired that they were sweating and had only white boiling water left to renew their lives.
"Nong Tine, you need to swing your hands hard, you don't look strong at all like that." (Senior) I really have no strength, senior, where can I find the strength for me to put up the hand
"Nong Gulf, what are you doing crouching down after the girls?"
Awwww!!!! I squatted too... I learned it all by following him!!!!
 "Try harder!!!!"
So hungry.... my head is full of this word!
Jingle bells... it wasn't until one of the stupid cow's phones rang that we were able to rest.
"Nong Tine, your phone."           Aww, it's mine.
"Khrap"
"It's... 'Big Bad' calling." (Senior) A certain senior looked at it and read it out. I immediately ran through the line and grabbed the phone. That one was my memo to Wat the jerk, and he also said not to give his number to anyone or I'd be dead.
“What are you doing, what time am I supposed to meet you!!!” (Sarawat) I just picked up the phone, and before I could get out, the voice on the other end of the line came in.
"Rehearsing the honor guard ah, you want to color your room, go ahead, and tell me what to do! I am already dying~~~.
“Where are you?”
"The faculty."
“What do you want to eat?        
"Saying it like you're coming over."
“What do you want to eat?”
"Anything as long as you can get enough for me to eat. If you're coming over, then buy some more oh, and my little friends from the honor guard are hungry too."




“Did I say I was going?”
“...”
What did that just give me hope to do, I'd love to collect an Oscar for you. Turns out the Master of honor guard over there was heard saying 'It’s all wrong'. God, there's nothing worse than a breakdown right now. Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo.
Are you crying?
"Damn, hate you."
"Whatever you say.
"If you come, I will lets you rub my boobs.”
“See you in five minutes.”           After saying that, someone immediately hung up the phone. Ho-ho-ho, you beast, do you need to be so horny? What if it's seen by your fans! But I've already said that, so I can't get my abdominal fluid back.
It turned out to be less than five minutes, and the big, tall guy who had just been talking to me on the phone appeared amidst a scream. No one wanted to keep rehearsing anymore, at that moment, as if whoever rushes to the side of Ai’Sarawat first is the champion.
"Nong Sarawat is so cute~~ and bought us something to cheer us on." (Passerby)
“It's for Ai’Tine please I bought for him. Come on, yours is here.” (Sarawat) Reach out and put a large plastic bag on the table and finish.
 Just walk away, just to get a seat. That's how he is. He doesn't care about anything and does what he wants.
"Harvested an overwhelming popularity ah."  I followed someone while flirting with them, looking for a table to sit down with him face to face.
“Eat.” Someone pushes the boxed lunch and drink in their hand over.
"You're too good to be true, I'm sorry, I told you before that you owed me."
“Can I scratch my boobs then?”
"Big bad, I'm kidding." I've just finished speaking and I'm starting to get flat. It's a fact that Ai’Sarawat doesn't like giving people a hard time, and it's also a fact that he doesn't like talking crap to people, he hates being the center of attention. But once I got close to him, I found out that he was the complete opposite, talking too much and is so shameless.
“I'm serious.”
"Crap, I am afraid......."
“When does it end?” The mouth said, but the gaze kept on me as I ate, feeling like he wanted to swallow me whole.
"I don't know, let's talk about you, have you been to the club today?
''No, my hand hurts. I looked down at the other man's fingertips and was relieved to see the ointment on his hand.
"Next time don't play so crazy and take a break. Our lives, O life, require a constant refreshing of ourselves with time, like a clock, automatically cleaning ourselves back to zero as soon as it's midnight."
“Where? My clock reads 24:00.”                         
"Will you die if you don't play the guitar for few days? Then what if you die today? There's a music exchange in a few days.
“Are you worried about me?”
"Funny, I just care about the society, it's none of your business."
We both quieted down, not talking. I'm sure that the noise must be coming from my fellow band members and friends around me.
"Got Sarawat's IG, come on!" (Passerby)
Turns out that's the point.
"Hey, click on that." I said to him.
“Lazy.” (Sarawat)
"I'll order it for you, give me the phone."  With a spoon in one hand and a wiggling finger in the other for the other to take the one that cost me a lot
 “Give me the money for the phone. Huh, it's not Samsung today?!”
 "Ho ho ho ho........" my entire body burst out in surprise when I saw the picture. It turns out that these are of thousands tagged to Sarawat’s moments.
Not only are there pictures of food, but there are also pictures of him, and the most frightening thing in them are the unread messages from "the world". But he didn't reply even to one of them or said anything, and I was so impressed.
"They want to talk to you, why don't they answer?"  (Tine)
“Who is it?”
"You're fans, you see." I showed the phone screen to the guy across the street.
“I can't play this.”
Khrap, I am sorry Khrap, it's my fault, forgot Sarawat this person is not fond of being online. And he downloaded IG for one reason only, to "woo" the cool me and help block Green, but it seems Green doesn't know that yet.
 "I'll help you back, shall I?" I suggested. Really want to help him familiarize himself with this kind of online socialization and not look too dumb.
"No, leave it.” I had to give him his phone back.
"Oh me, by the way, the student asked me to ask you something." Sitting down and suddenly remembering it, the topic was reopened.




 “What?”
"You don't have a lover yet, do you?''
“Nosy.”
"Wait a minute and beat the blood out of your face, I'm serious, okay?"
“I told you I'd chase you, and you want me to tangle with someone.”
"This isn't about pretending to be a lover, okay? I'm talking about the real thing. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?"
“Aren’t you my crush?” I didn't listen to him at all. Every time I talk to this man, I really want to die a million times. Watching someone look down for a while, looking up at me for a while, back and forth several times. I don't want him to continue, so I let him be.
DING!!!
My phone vibrated - down...all attention was immediately drawn to it.
 Sarawatlism started following you.
I immediately looked up at the man opposite, who was still keeping his head down as before, but, in his low voice, he was clearly heard in his ears
“Say every word, every sentence.”
“Mmm.”
"......."
Whoever I care about is the one I like!
And my IG became Sarawat's only focus in his IG.




                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 06 Chapters Home Next: Chapter 08







Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive