Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 09: LKH

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 09: LKH

Between me and Sarawat, the gods of destiny held us close. Even in the music club, we always sat together intimately and talked about nothing.


"Have you eaten this yet?" I asked Sarawat.
"Did... It's pretty good." His answer was half a beat slower.
"I don't find it tasty."
"Yeah, I don't think it's good either." Heh, this guy started performing Sichuan Opera face changing.
"Don't you think there's something strange between us?" Yes....
It's weird. Unlike before, even now in the music society, the words between us have become chattier.
"It is very strange.
"So what do we do to deal with this feeling?”
"Nothing has to be done, its better that way.”
I didn't want him to answer that ah-ho!
Sarawat and I sat cross-legged with an extremely negative dazed expression, as a huge Green separated us. The important thing is that this guy is glued to me. It's embarrassing! I want to die! Tell Green to get out of here!!!
"Will you let go of my hand first? Or do you want me to kick you in the xss?" I turned to Green and said bluntly.
“Tine~~Tine dare to treat your wife like that?”
"One..." I started counting, and Green immediately panicked, but he wasn't about to let go, and he ran into Sarawat at the same time, so what? So? Are you a mistletoe that can only grow old vines around trees?
"Is Tine really going to do this to me? I even bought you a snack.
"2..."
"Even if you don't like sweet cake, I'm sure Tine likes chicken thighs.”
"3!"
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" The sharp, piercing screams made the people in the room look over to me. Because I stood up, ready to kick at Green, and the guy started running around the room, trying to find a place to hide. Uh... What a jerk.
"Stop!!!! This is a music club room, not a buffalo racing track, what are you trying to do with your legs up?" President P'Dim said angrily. The chase came to a halt. Oops..... Green and I are probably both going to be kicked out of the music club.






"P'Dim...'"
"What the hell are you doing, Nong Green? What did I tell you?"
"You told me to sit quietly..."
"So have you been sitting in silence?"
P'Dim, seeing that Green still wanted to open his mouth to retort, paled and scolded Green in the face. Anyway, in the end, I took advantage of the chaos to escape the scene of the crime. I want to know if Green had a cause and effect bond with P'Dim in his past life, which led to P'Dim's constant lectures on his dreadlocks. 
"Get back to your seat. Let the sophomores teach you, and if anyone else makes any more noise, I'm going to hit someone." P'Dim's sermon is over. After he left, only a colder aura than Voldemort's was left.
Sarawat and I were divided into different groups to practice, and now the new freshman has a lot to learn. Pear didn't come to the music club today because she said she was busy on the medical school side. So I don't know who can team up with me. Except for Green, who was about to make a...”          
"Kids, now let's try to play this song, it's very simple oh, only four chords." Sister Air said to the group.
For me, after taking up the guitar and meeting a good teacher like Sarawat, I can hold the strings and play better than before.
“Tine..."
Just as the play was rising, Green suddenly interrupted me.
"You're still coming? P'Dim has already warned you.”
"What is Tine and Wat, anyway?
"Can't explain."
"Do you two really like each other?"
"If I say I like him, you won't believe me. So no one I like will like you, OK?" I know what that means. It might break Green's heart, but I don't want to have any more small talk with him, I want to practice.
"It's okay, I'll still accept Tine, even though I don't have your love, but you just have to be there in front of me." Is this karma....? It's all wrong. From now on, I won't be soft-hearted.
"Change your mind about me." Green added.
"Nah nah nah nah nah nah..."
"Shut up, you noisy, can't you see everyone is practicing their guitars with their heads down?"
“Then why is Sarawat watching Tine?"
"...!!!"
"Is that the point of guitar practice?" I immediately looked back at the man who was peeking around the corner, sitting with another group member in one corner of the room. Really, like Green said, Sarawat's eyes were locking on mine. So, the handsome Tine Chic had to raise his middle finger and convey all the expletives in his heart with this gesture. However, the person who received the gesture responded to me with a cool, cute smile.
Sure enough.... Spend too much time with idiots and you become an idiot.
“Tine, focus." Senior sister spoke up.
"Good... Good." Finally, I had to shake my head and focus on the guitar again.
In a sense, my freshman year was more independent. Each new member of the faculty must engage in all compulsory activities and, as far as learning is concerned, focus can only be placed on the kind of basic subjects that everyone must learn, such as Thai and English. The first semester of Law Faculty I was in only had two subjects, so I drifted off again.
What's important is that I actually became an activist, and I don't want to spend my second year lamenting and slogging away all day like the seniors. I hope to stay in this social club.
Guitar training took about an hour, and then the sophomore seniors gave us a 15-minute break, after which we continued to practice. Usually I spend about two hours at the music club and then go out to find something to eat. And then it was off to play Sarawat. The busiest time slots are on weekends. "Nongs, there is something to be announced now."
After a five-minute break, the student closed the door and walked to the center of the practice room.
"What's wrong?" Someone asked.
"You guys have been in the music club for a few weeks now. So, we will reassess you." It's over.... This is a disaster. I'm so sick of this senior notification right now.
"Do you guys remember the last time you recorded the video that was sent to the mail? It's the same format this time, but this time there's going to be two teams playing guitar together, edited and sent to P’Dim, and everyone will get my comments, and the ones who don't pass must stay for another hour of guitar practice every day thereafter. 
"My God!!!! I haven't learned...." The members of the scene sighed in disbelief.
After the senior's words were delivered, there were lamentations from the first year members, and even worse, they didn't have Sarawat hands-on instruction like me.
Now, I'm already singing Happy Birthday in my heart.
“The group with the highest score will be rewarded."
"Senior, we don't want a reward.
"Do you want to get kicked by me?" After a while, senior Dim, the president of the music club, appeared at the door with a grimace. The guy has never had the slightest bit of empathy for his offspring and has a grumpy personality.






"P'Dim..." Some people started to beg.
"Girls don't whine and cry. Send me the video tomorrow." The pesky Dim finished, staggered off, leaving the scene a sea of panicked and wailing beginners.
But there was one other person who was not intimidated.....
“Everyone, don't panic." The voice was calm and collected.
"Let's work together, come on! It won't be hard!" This man who stood up and encouraged everyone, guess who he is?
It's Green.....
My expression then went as follows: -_-H
"Everyone, I suggest that everyone find someone with a guitar experience to pair up with, so that it's easy to correct each other, because soon, the seniors will have the freshman to practice guitar with the other seniors in the other grades." Sister Air made a suggestion, and everyone listened and nodded.
“Tine... Who is Tine going to team up with you?" Green is sticking up again.
"Whatever I do, Green, go find your own company.
"Aaaaahhhhhh... We are much better together than you are with Sarawat.”
What!!!! I heard that and immediately stared blankly.
"Why are you making such an unhappy face? Okay, then you team up with Earn." Needless to say, Green's eyes immediately found the mentioned Earn, a new member who had just joined the music club with Green, but who already had some guitar foundation and therefore had just been split up in another group. The boys in that group were crazy about her.
I think Earn is a cool girl, and is the kind of model that most guys like. Unfortunately, she's not Tine's type, because.... I like childlike tits.
"Sister, what am I going to do without Pear?" After the crowd had scattered, I went to my schoolmate to ask.
"If there was someone who didn't find a company just now, then go and form a team with Pear.”
"But there were a lot of people left on our side just now, so at least one team was alone, right?" I'd say to team up with Pear.
"Just now your group's Note is already paired and you're the one left." Ouch!!!
 Then I'll ask someone else over there.
"Okay na."
Disappointed, I walked to the other corner of the practice room and found the group that hadn't left yet.
"'Sarawat, do you have a teammate yet?'
Sarawat heard and looked up at me. He was sitting cross-legged, scribbling some scribbled chords or something, unconcerned about his surroundings.
"I was just going to team up with Earn, but that's out of the question now.
Then you'll team up with me." I opened my mouth to say to him.
"......."
"Can you hear me?"
"Well, I was just waiting for you to say that."
"Can you hear me?”
"Well, I was just waiting for that.
"You... I'm so shy this way." I mumbled a reply.
"Shut up!!!! I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Tine Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!!!!!" Green appeared out of nowhere to interrupt us.
Sarawat scratched his face in confusion, and I immediately turned my back on him and walked away. Don't want to see Green now.
Confusing thoughts hit my brain along the way. It is still unknown why my little heart is so throbbing.
RRRRRRRRrrrrrr
In the evening, while I was happily playing my game, my phone suddenly rang with an incoming ring. It was Fong from the Four Male Leads, my heart was full of doubts, usually at 9pm, he doesn't just call his friends, he just keeps talking to girls. I'm not going to guess, so I'm going to pick up the phone before everyone wastes their time.
"What's wrong with you, Ai’Fong...?” Before he could finish his sentence, he heard Fong's cry on the other end of the phone.
“Ting... I.... Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo....”
"Ai’Fong what are you crying about?" I asked worriedly. But he just wouldn't answer and wouldn't stop crying. So I let him...
After he slowed himself down for a minute, calming him down and I first to find out what was going on. For friends, I am 100 percent patient. Waste of phone bills or something, I don't really care.
“Then will you tell me what's going on at length now?"         
 “Tine, my heart is broken ooh ooh ooh ooh...”
"Huh??????"
“She dumped me, dammit, because I caught her with another guy myself”.
"Ai’Fong, you calm down, maybe you just misunderstood your girlfriend?"
“What the hell was the misunderstanding? When I went up to confront her, she said the guy was her new boyfriend”.
"Hmmm.... One said it was indeed outrageous to do so, how could she get rid of a nice boy like you?" With the way things are going, I have to go along with Fong's words, or my friend will only be unhappy and increasingly sad.






Ai’Tine, my good brother, come and keep me company.”
"Where are you now?"
“I'm going to get myself drunk, I'm going to find a drink, I'm going to forget about this fvcking world. Remember to meet me at the bar, huh?”
"Did you talk to Ai’Perk and Ai’Ohm yet?"
“It's been said, now we're in a bar. Come on, hurry the fvck up, Ow.” Then Fong hung up the phone.
Ho! These two guys are faster than me. Every time like this I immediately go to a bar to get a table as soon as something bad happens, in fact I don't want my friends to encounter sadness, not because I'm worried about them, but because it costs money to get a drink!!!
As a result, I had to reluctantly drag my body with my car keys to meet up with my friends. I'm in my freshman year and only nineteen, so I can't get into the bar yet, but smart as I am, I slipped in anyway. I searched for my friend in the darkness until I saw the group of Fong's waving at me, the guy's face looking miserable as a ghost....
"Hey! Fong, are you better?" I asked as I pulled away from my seat and sat down.
"A good chicken? You see he's had half a bottle by himself by now." Perk began to describe Fong's crazy move, and Ohm was ready to talk about it later with others like me who were gossiping.
"His girlfriend cheated on him and now he can't take it. Because he was thinking of going real relationship with the woman. I warned him before that nothing good would come of a relationship with a high school student and he wouldn't listen, you see now it's too late."
"Ho ho ho ho ho ho..... Shit, I can't figure out why she did this to me? It's like my heart was thrown to the ground by her and crushed hard.......  So now I'm looking for you guys to cry about it. "Fong said while pounding his chest.
"It's a tune we haven't played in a long time, but we popped up today and wanted to sing it for everyone. Come listen to the heart of the cry-love province. Please enjoy." The resident band on stage is ready to start performing.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!!" As soon as the lead singer on stage finished speaking, Fong burst into tears. You can sing, but my friend is in the midst of being sad because he was dumped by a girl...hello! What to do if it angers the buffalo and makes him want to sing himself.
"Everybody come together and sing.... I look like someone who has no energy and spends all his energy standing up and moving on....”
"I was like a dying man, feeling unable to breathe.... Like someone who has been pierced through the heart from behind with a sharp sword, the heart is pierced through....."
"Calm down friend." When Ohm saw that he was still crying continuously, he patted him on the shoulder. Ai’Hiaa band, there are tens of thousands of songs, why pick this one, is it hard to sing the rest?
"How will I continue to live....? Everyone take it from there......." The lead singer has extended the microphone to the audience onstage.
"Don't, don't..... I want to be with you....... I will be nothing without you....... I want to have you......." The people on stage began to sing out loud.
The torturous moments continue after the song "Stab in the Heart" as Fong pulls us in for constant drinking. The question wasn't whether Fong would drink or not, it was whether he was the fvcking loser, who also wanted friends to drink together to comfort him, he would protest loudly if he could hear the sound of glasses clinking.
After the first drink, then the second, then the third later, several down, the first bottle was gone and had to be re-ordered. Unfortunately, none of us were very good drinkers, so when we went to a meeting in high school, as soon as the drinks came up, we would scramble to eat the food because we were afraid we wouldn't be able to eat after drinking.
"Hey, I want a good drink." Fong said drunkenly.
"No, don't drink, I'm going to drink and throw up." I was already starting to sit back and complain.
"Hold your tongue brother, order another good bottle of wine, five sodas and an ice." Perk quickly finished talking to the bartender, then leaned comfortably on Ohm.
Half an hour later...
"You guys... When I get back... I'm going to take a piss..." I just stumbled over to the restroom behind the bar and struggled with a personal problem. When I came back afterwards, I was a bit surprised to find a slightly different bandstand on stage. I sat back in my chair with my eyes fixed on the stage, the band didn't change down, it was the same as before, the only thing that had changed was one more person.
"Finally, the super-hot Senior Band is here, want to hear us sing? The lead singer announced with the microphone, causing countless cheers from the audience.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! h!!!! Please please start singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 Think about it!!!!
Hey!!!" I heard someone yell hey, and someone's tall body in the Dim light. Not only was I familiar with his name, but I was also familiar with his face. I kept squeezing forward, trying desperately to raise my head, until he turned around and our eyes met at that moment.
I wondered if Sarawat saw me as I did. Isn't my eyesight too good? He is dressed up, you can see him in a T-shirt and a pair of Converse on his feet.
Hell, it's not someone else, it's Sarawat, and it's none other than Sarawat who's going to be the one who's going to get this crowd going.
"Hey! Look who's that? That looks so cool." It seems that there are still some people who do not know about Sarawat.
"Never mind, drink and drink.”
The sound of banging wine glasses against each other pulled my attention back from the stage. I continued to drink while comforting my friend. Things in the bar didn't care, nor did I care what was sung on stage, all I knew was that Sarawat was playing guitar on stage and had heard so many people in the bar shouting his name.
After a while, the table next to us finished our drinks and settled the bill, and a new batch of people sat down. Also move around to get the empty table next to our table.
"Excuse me, I want to sit with someone.”
"Oh? Sarawat ah..." I took off the names of the people standing in front of me. When I realized that all these people around me were his friends, I understood immediately.
"Well? Little bastrd, you've got a trance in your eyes." It was the first greeting he gave me after the Music Club event.
"Who said that? I wasn't drunk.
"But your friends are drunk." Sarawat sat down in the chair next to me, as did his friends.
Just now I saw them sitting on the other side of the bar, how come they're here now?
"Yeah." I answered him, glancing over to Perk and Fong, who were already drunk and unconscious, with only Ohm okay, sitting there giggling to himself.
"What are you doing here?" Sarawat asked me.
"My friend was sad, so I came over to drink with him."
"You're a really nice guy.”
"It's nothing, come and help me." I had a headache and wanted to cry, so I asked him to come and help me. "Just drink a little, don't get drunk." Sarawat reminded me.
"Oh."
“This is my friend." The next second, he turned around and introduced me to his band. I've seen them many times, but never knew what they were called.
"Hello, my name is Man.”
"Ow, it's God.”
"Sorry, his name is God."
I vomited.... The people took turns explaining themselves, and some of them also spoke the slogans of the middle-aged retard. And I've also seen the brotherhood and Sarawat friends introduce each other to each other, which is nothing like the behavior of a three-year-old child.
Since the crowd had just gotten bigger, we called for drinks based on the increased number of people and sat down together to drink slowly. But I just took a small sip to quench my thirst, because I couldn't get too drunk and the Brotherhood would have to drag me back alone.






"Do you come here often?" After a short silence, I opened my mouth to ask Sarawat.
"Not often. Most of the time it's to see the seniors perform."
"Just now I saw a lot of girls in the bar looking at you with eyes about to catch fire.”
"See me?”
"What the hell are you doing with these pants?”
“Tine."
"Do what?  "
"I have something to say to you." I looked at Sarawat's petulant expression with curiosity in my heart. I thought he was going to say something, but my only remaining glimmer of sobriety told me to restrain the thought.
"What are you going to say?
"When are you going to get drunk, I want to touch your boobs?"
"How the fvck are you going to touch it??" I was stunned.
"Wow, what are you guys talking about? I heard something strange. Had to come on brother." Chong Muk was yelling and screaming over there after hearing it, making me want to go up there and punch him in the mouth, but that was all I could think about.
"Sarawat, come here for a moment." His friend was calling him.
"Okay! You wait for me, I'll be back later." After he left, I turned to chat with the others at the wine table. They kept pouring wine for me and the Four Male Leads, trying to get us drunk, and it would have been embarrassing if I was the only one not drinking, so they had to sit down and drink with a bunch of people. It wasn't until the bar was ready to close that the patrons left one by one, and Ohm was the first to pass out on the floor.
"Ai’Tine, are you still able to walk?" Ohm asked me, and my eyes were barely open.
"Can't walk anymore." I told them I wasn't much of a drinker, but when Sarawat's friend kept encouraging me to drink, I didn't want to be ashamed, that half bottle was my limit.
"Weak chicken, weak chicken." Ohm was taunting me.
“There's nothing I can do, yeah right.
"You could have just not drunk it, wait a minute.... Oh my God..... I can't go back." Ohm are you okay? His neck's almost on the floor.
All in all, tonight was the most painful day of my life. Perk and Fong were completely drunk and rolled to the bottom of the table, showing no sign of sobriety, leaving only Ohm and me.
Suddenly someone knelt down and held my neck until I was at the same level as his face.
"Ai’Tine."
"Who made you drink so much wine?!!!!"
"It's me." Man said with a smile. Then bend over and continue playing with the phone there.
I stared carefully at the man in front of me.
"Who are you, Ai’Sarawat?" I opened my mouth and asked.
"It's me. Here, finish this drink." Sarawat handed me a cup of something.
"I don't want it, I'm already drunk."
"You’re funny, pure water can still be drunk.”
I took it, but I was still hesitant to drink it.
"It's pure water, drink it." Sarawat was persuading me. I lifted my glass and sipped it in one fell swoop, then sat still for a while. After a while, I felt a small cold towel covering my forehead and opened my eyes to see that Sarawat was gently rubbing my face with the towel.
"Is everything okay?" Sarawat asked me.
"Well, thank you.... I'll have to take my friend back."
"I'll send you back, and my friend will send Ohm them. Where's your dorm room?”
"I'll say.”
While Sarawat's friends had to look after the gang of brothers lying there, sorry is sorry, I was busy stealing the rest of the wine on the table.
"Where are you going?" Sarawat's muffled laughter made me embarrassed and could only stop in my tracks and stand still.
"What did you say?"
"Put it down."
"Oops, I don't have anything on my hands, what did you tell me to put down?" I slyly argue.
"Don't you play dumb?”
"It's a shame.”
"Put it down."
"But this bottle is beautiful."
"Put it down.”
"All right." Hell, why should I be afraid of him?
"Can you still walk?" Sarawat asked again.
"Okay okay okay, still going." I staggered out of the bar with Sarawat at my side and saw that my friend had been crammed into a car. Isn't that my car?
When did he take the keys?
"Sit here and show me the way back to your dorm." Sarawat said to me while he was in the driver's seat after getting in the car.
I nodded and climbed in before the car could start.
The car drive I sat next to Sarawat. When we reached our destination, Sarawat's friend again helped carry the drunken gang of brothers into my room.
The hardest part was Fong, who was heavy and cried all the time. "You are like a dying man, feeling unable to breathe. Like a man who has been pierced through the heart from behind with a sharp sword, the heart is pierced through...." And singing.
"Holy shit... This, this guy's too heavy... Sarawat, come over here and help." One of Sarawat's friends asked for help, and then, he ran over to help carry Fong, and his friend carried Fong's head, and Sarawat carried Fong's legs. But as we struggled to reach the third floor...
Poof! Fong's foot kicked me in the head.
"Ai’Tine, are you okay?" Sarawat asked. I shook my head to indicate that it was okay, because it wasn't hurt yet, but I was dumbfounded....
"No... I'm fine. You guys hurry up, the room key is on that set of car keys. Let them keep it up. I slowed myself down on the stairs for a while. Not long after that Sarawat's friend walked down and said he was going back.






"Get on up, Tine."            
"Well, okay."                    
"Wat, are you going back?" The man turned around and asked Sarawat.                 
"Later."                 
"What are you waiting for?"                   
"Wait till I get this little bastrd back to his room."
"No use, no need." I hurried to my feet, holding on to the railing, and wandered into the room, Sarawat following behind me.
"Now please go back."
"I'm not driving, do you want me to go back to the bar?"
"Ow! Hurry up and call your friends and ask them to pick you up, they're probably still downstairs."
"I'm lazy. Can I sleep in your place tonight? Where's the bathroom?" Without waiting for me to answer, he was already in the room.
"It's cold... Why is it so cold.......?” My friend is already feeling the chill from the air conditioning. Without waiting for Sarawat's answer, I had to walk to the end of the bed and grab a blanket to cover my friend.
Damn, these guys packed the bed. Was it the intention to have the owner of the room lie on the floor for the night?
"It's cold..." Heard them complaining again. Cold? I'm colder than you guys, all covered up in blankets and beeping.
“Turn off the air conditioning?" Sarawat comments on the baritone.
Well, it was a good solution, but I suddenly realized that it would only benefit my three friends who sleep like dead fish. As for me and Sarawat, it gets hot and sweaty on days. Do I deserve this for being as handsome as I am?
"Go out on the balcony? The wind is cool." I was helpless every time he made an opinion, but couldn't contradict the other, so I followed his xss.
"Do we have to sleep on the balcony tonight?" I said weakly, then sat down on the floor of the balcony to enjoy the evening breeze. Meanwhile, Sarawat was leaning against the railing like the male lead in the movie, looking extraordinarily romantic and handsome.
"Come out for a breeze and go in later.
"Really, no need to sleep here, I just want to stay with you."
"Said it all over me with goosebumps."
"Where did you put my guitar?"
"Over there in the closet."
"Did you treat it well?”
“Three meals a day are fed on time with rice and water, and even some supplements from time to time."
"Don't forget to give it a bath next time." I really convinced this guy, no matter how much you put up with him, you can't beat him.
Sarawat walked into the room, took a seat beside me after pulling out the guitar with his name engraved on it from the closet.
"What song do you want me to play for you?"
"You're still in the mood to ask questions like that and I'm not in a state of reprieve from drunkenness right now.”
"How about international pop music?"
"Are you bored? Didn't you hear what I just said, you buffalo."
Sarawat stopped talking. But his left hand began to press down on the chords to play the solo part of the song, which was a song I was very familiar with....
Never thought I'd have such a great day.
We are here.
Meet and fall in love at first sight
What do you like?
Once we talk.
You'll know all about it.
Let's see what that means.
Between the two of us.
There might be something.
It binds us together.
This SCRUBB's "Harmony" is great, and I've said before that I'm a fan of this band, so Sarawat must be a fan too. When the first words of the song are heard, one can't help but sing along.
Simple
Unlike anyone else.
Answer the truth, what do you think?
"Remember what I once said?" Sarawat stopped. I rolled him a blank stare and then thought about when he was talking.
"When?"
"In the bar."
"You said to touch me my boobs? WDN MD that came true???"
"Yes, I'm coming true, I'll tell you." He then strummed his guitar again. I can't even look at his face.... My heart..... How did this strange feeling come about.......
Was it an abnormal reaction caused by alcohol?
"I have never met anyone, left or right, who is imperfect, neither pessimistic nor self-absorbed. But there's nothing out of the ordinary about this.”
Maybe I was really drunk, or maybe I was dreaming.
"I've never met anyone, not later or sooner. But anything is better than anyone else and exactly to my liking.”
The song was finished and we no longer made eye contact with each other for daring to look. I worry about something I don't know. Also, why are my hands trembling so much?






"I don't like pretty people."
"You already said that the other day so I know. But I like it."  

[1] So In that they use Khao to mean he or she but sometimes like in Tharn type when Type said Man pen khong Ku>>> Man= it Pen=is khong=a sense of belonging Ku=I  So he means Its mine but he was talking about Tharn so here Sarawat is saying I like you but its heard as I like it
"I don't like people who are smart and cute.  "
"I'm not like you."
"I don't like to follow popular trends, I'm different from others and you probably already know what I like."
"........” The heartbeat is getting more and more intense.......
"I think I've really fallen for something really weird." My palms were already sweating as well...
“Very oddly enough, that person I like.... It's you.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive