Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 24: The Lost and found Third Master Long's Mistress...

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances《龙飞凤舞》Long Fei Feng Wu 
Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 24: The Lost and found Third Master Long's Mistress... 

The Third Master Long took Feng Ning to a new inn, and he only needs one room. As long as he went to the house, Feng Ning had a certain affirmative satisfaction and lived in it happily.

The Third Master Long also did not know where to hide out the packet of files, sitting in his room to look at it seriously, Feng Ning lay in bed for a while unable to sleep, holding the quilt and looking at the man under the lamp, a belly full of questions, “Third Master Long, where did these things come out?" He clearly had nothing else but the sword on his back and a pack hanging from his horse.
"If you get around a lot, you need to put up some strongholds."
"Oh." Feng Ning didn't want to inquire about it either, these seemed to be rather secret arrangements. She then asked, “Third Master Long, is everyone at home blaming me, and if I go back with you, will I have to show my face?" She kicked the quilt twice and said, "If that happens, I don't want to go back. I've thought about it, if people don't like me, I'm not going to stay there. You guys want to send me back to my mom's house, just do it now."
The Third Master Long froze for a moment, "I have written to tell them the truth and they will not blame you again in this matter."
Feng Ning relaxed slightly: "Then, will you still send me back to my maiden’s family?"
The Third Master Long turned his head to look at her, and she hugged the quilt and looked at him with wide eyes, her little face mirrored by the candlelight, revealing a few vulnerabilities. She was a martial artist, but even if she was humiliated, she did not use force against anyone. She had fled all the way, he inquired along the way, and apart from the damage caused by the vicious bandits who had pursued her, and she had not harmed an innocent person.
The Third Master Long couldn't help but get up and walk to the bedside, touching her head: "If you want to go back, I'll send you back. If you still wish to be in the Long Mansion, which is your home."
Feng Ning stared into his eyes, confirming that he meant what he said, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but curl up. She pounced over and buried her head on his chest: "That's what you said, I'm willing to stay and you won't chase me."
"Hmm.” The Third Master Long couldn't help but smile as well, she always cheered up easily.
"Then promise me again that when I go back to your maiden’s family, you'll give me a ride yourself, and if it's bad for me there, you'll take me home again, okay?"
"Hmm."
Feng Ning found this reply very satisfying, and she giggled enough, moved back to lie on the pillow, closed her eyes and said, "If you treat me well, I'll forgive you."
The Third Master Long raised an eyebrow and tucked her in: "Our Mistress is magnanimous."
Feng Ning was happy again and wrinkled his nose: "That's right, I have a big belly, a hundred times bigger than Second brother in law." She determined that the Second Master Long was the smallest person she had ever met.
The Third Master Long lost his smile, "Go to sleep, I'll take you to someone tomorrow."
"See who?" Feng Ning opened his eyes, curious.
"The man you dreamed of hunting you down, square face: triangular eyes: wide mouth: large nose..." before the Third Master Long could finish, Feng Ning sat up violently and nodded, "Yes, it's this man, found him?"
"I just received the news when I arrived at the Baiqiao city that he was seen hanging out in Jiangling. Jiangling is not far from here and we will be there tomorrow."






Feng Ning grabbed the Third Master Long's hand in a moment: "Let's go now, in case he runs away."
"Don't worry, you get some rest first. I have some more arrangements to make. Someone will keep trail on him for me, don't you worry."
Feng Ning looked at him for a while before finally nodding, "Alright then, I'll listen to you. The Third Master Long, we'll definitely catch him, right?" She lay back on her pillow, her heart thumping, if she caught the man and asked for the truth, would she be able to get herself back?
"You rest well, with me. Those men in black who are after you, I'm looking into it too, things will come to light eventually." He rubbed her eyes and urged her to sleep.
Feng Ning reached out and took his hand: “Third Master Long, I am afraid."
"Afraid of what? We, the Long Family, will not abandon you."
"If I am worse than you think, will you still defend me?" Feng Ning opened his eyes, "If I had really done something really horrible, would you still protect me?"
The Third Master Long was silent for half a moment: "I promise, as long as you remain this Feng Ning for a day, I will protect you for a day."
Feng Ning was a bit agitated as she tightened her grip on the Third Master Long's hand: "Don't lie to me, I don't know anyone, I can't even remember what my mother is like, I have no friends and no relatives, I would really be scared." She choked a little as she said, "No matter what I've done in the past, as long as I'm the way I am for a day now, you'll be nice to me for a day."
The Third Master Long nodded and Feng Ning put his arm around her, “Third Master Long, don't leave me."
The Third Master Long sighed, "Someone obviously tried to steal a horse and leave me today."
"That was when I was angry." Feng Ning sucked her nose, shifted her body, changed to a comfortable position, and snuggled into the Third Master Long's arm: ''I've thought about it, if even you in The Long Family treat me badly, I'll really leave. I'm so good-handed and young and strong, I will not starve myself to death. I might make some good friends, and like you, it's good to have friends everywhere. I'll gather my men, but I'll find the truth. Maybe even you'll have to curtsy and greet the Feng warrior when you see me in the future." She spoke as if she was already extremely famous in one go.
The Third Master Long laughed, "Yes, yes, Feng warrior. That sounds ambitious, so why isn't it gone?"
"Then you're all atoned for it, and I'm afraid I'll upset you if I don't give you a chance." With a tone of benevolence, she buried her face in the covers, causing the Third Master Long to chuckle.
When they finished laughing, they were both speechless again, and the room fell silent for a time. In fact, both of them know in their hearts that it is not so easy to make a breakthrough or gain fame. She is a young woman, especially. If she really lives alone, she may have to suffer a lot of blinders, scams and hardships.
"Don't be afraid, Feng Ning, don't be afraid.” These were the last words Feng Ning heard before falling asleep in the warm and safe atmosphere of the full room.
That night she slept uneasily, and the square-faced, triangular-eyed man was again fighting with her on the riverbank, when she heard him say to her in a hoarse voice, "It's all your fault you shouldn't be nosy."
She felt herself falling again, and she knew that she was underneath the river, and she struggled desperately, screaming. Someone called her name and pulled her close, and she didn't fall in and fell asleep again.
Feng Ning couldn't see where she was, and a voice said to her, "If you treat people with sincerity, you will be rewarded. You can't have a heart of prevention or a heart of harm. This is the morality of the world."
Feng Ning couldn't hear the words behind her, there was a mist all around her, she was so scared that she tried desperately to walk forward, trying to see the person she was talking to, but she kept walking and walking but couldn't see a single figure. She couldn't see the way, so she just wanted to run a few steps faster, but she fell off the cliff, the fog lifted, and the scene before her eyes turned into a cool river outside the capital, she fell all the way down, and fell into the river.
Feng Ning shouted pointedly and sat up violently.
Outside the window, it was already light.
Feng Ning didn't tell the Third Master Long about the situation in her dream, and she couldn't figure out what was going on herself. She follows the Third Master Long to Jiangling with nervousness and anxiety, pondering in her mind what her meeting with the suspect would be like.
The Third Master Long put her in the inn and went out, returning after a while to tell her that the man was still at the landing place, so that she could rest assured.






"Where is the landing?"
"A place you don't feel comfortable going?"
"What's somewhere I can't go?"
The Third Master Long stopped answering and handed several packs of things to Feng Ning, instructing, "I'll go and poke around first, you rest here first, eat some snacks and play with gadgets, and I'll negotiate when I get back."
Feng Ning stared at the little sweets and toys in front of her and looked up to protest, the Third Master Long nodded a little at the tip of her nose, "Behave."
Feng Ning shut her mouth and puffed up her cheeks in disbelief, the Third Master Long walked out, looked back at her and laughed a bit, and instructed, "No mischief, no sneaking away, no tantrums."
Feng Ning didn't say a word, tooted her mouth with a completely mournful expression, and looked straight at the Third Master Long as he left the door. Under such circumstances, how could she think of eating and having fun? She was going around the house, wondering what to do.
The man was in town, so close to her that she had so many questions to ask him. Why did he kill her, and did he also covet the Long Family's treasures? Was he in league with the men in black?
Feng Ning turned around in her thoughts, and suddenly saw the Third Master Long's sword hanging on his back all the way to the bed, and she recalled his outward appearance, with his long dress and jade crown, and his elegant manly attire. Not carrying the sword indicated that he didn't want people to watch out for him, dressing up as the handsome male was naturally to facilitate access to certain places, certain...places that were not convenient for her.
Feng Ning narrowed her eyes and understood. She looked at the sword and an idea came to her.
The Third Master Long said he had a stronghold, and Feng Ning boldly guessed that this totem was the mark. She went to the shopkeeper and said that she was afraid that this place was indeed a great honor for the Third Master Long. She said that the Third Master had something for her to do, and asked the owner to find a fitted mannequin and a nice sword case.
Then as soon as she had packed up and turned into a sword-following child, she went out the door clutching the Third Master Long's sword. She thought that if she was caught, she would say that she was bringing her master a sword, and if she was caught by the Third Master Long, she would say that he had forgotten his sword and she had brought it to him on purpose.
There were quite a few brothels in Jiangling, but Feng Ning remembered that the Third Master Long said that someone would keep the big man for him, which meant that even if it was a brothel, it was the place where the Third Master Long had an informant. So Feng Ning didn't wander around recklessly, she held the sword and searched carefully. A large hat covered her dark hair and concealed her appearance, and from a distance, she looked like a little servant girl.
With great difficulty, Feng Ning finally found a clue, a brothel called Flower Fragrance House, where red lanterns dazzled and the scent of wine mixed with the scent of grease and powder made Feng Ning almost sneeze.
She circled around and saw a small, inconspicuous leaf-like totem on the second floor window at the back of the building, Feng Ning sighed for a moment, looked around at no one, and leapt onto the roof. He looked for an unoccupied room, went in through the window, and went out through the door, holding his sword with his head bowed, and stood respectfully in the corner like a servant waiting for his master to finish his search.
Feng Ning's eyes were looking at all directions, ears were listening to all directions, and he was pondering whether to look for the Third Master Long or the big man first, when he raised his eyes slightly, he saw a beautifully dressed woman carrying the Third Master Long out of the house.
Feng Ning just felt her anger rise up, and before she could react to what she felt in her heart, she heard a banging sound at the door of a nearby room, and a woman knocked over the tea tray in her hand and shouted at the room.
Feng Ning couldn't care less about the Third Master Long, her heart tightened and she rushed over in a big step, there was a naked dead man lying on the floor of the room, his face was tragically white and ironclad and he rushed towards the door of the room, his body had several wounds and blood had been spilled all over the place.
The face is square, the mouth is wide, the nose is big, and the eyes are closed, but Feng Ning already knows that if they are open, it must be the shape of the eye corner downward, Feng Ning only feels a coolness coming through her back, this is the big man who wanted to kill her.
"It’s because you were nosy." She remembered what he had said to her in the dream.
She found him, and he turned into a corpse.






                                           ~ Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances ~

      Prev: Chapter 23Chapters Home Next: Chapter 25




Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive