Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 25: The Affectionate Third Master Long's Mistress...

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances《龙飞凤舞》Long Fei Feng Wu
Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 25: The Affectionate Third Master Long's Mistress...

Feng Ning dropped the sword in her and rushed up to the man's neck to check his pulse. Although it was the same as what she had visually measured, Feng Ning still felt a shudder go through her.


The woman's scream drew crowds of onlookers. Many people probed their brains, and the scene surrounded it. The Third Master Long suddenly went up and took Feng Ning in his arms, but before she could react, the Third Master Long pressed her head into his arms, and his hat was twisted, covering her face.

The Third Master Long exclaimed, "Oops, there are dead people, that's scary. My little servant has fainted; please make way, my fair young lady, please move out of may way."

The Third Master Long was holding her arms extra hard, and Feng Ning understood that if the man who killed the big man had not gone far, and if the killer and the big man both had the same purpose, then she would be throwing herself into the trap.

Feng Ning couldn't help but shiver a little, what the hell was going on? Why do people try to kill her one after the other? Why did her killer also have a death wish?

The Third Master Long carried her into a room and Feng Ning heard the sound of the door closing and then she was placed in a chair. She raised her hand to square the big hat and exposed her little face.

As soon as she looked up, she saw the Third Master Long's serious and angry face.

"What did I tell you when I left?"

"No mischief, no sneaking around, no tantrums." Feng Ning replied with a glance, and out of the corner of her eye, he saw the woman who had just snuggled up to the Third Master Long by the door, covering her mouth and snickering, so he couldn't help but turn his head and glare at her.

Laughing at what? What does it matter to her if she's an outsider?

The Third Master Long reached up and pulled her face back: "Then why didn't you listen?"

"You didn't say I couldn't come to you. But I'm afraid you would be in danger and sent you the sword." Feng Ning replied, the original bit of weakness in her heart had been removed by the woman who was snickering again, and all that was left in her mind was resentment.

The Third Master Long stared at her as she stared at the woman, and finally the Third Master Long could only call out, "Hey, go see how it's going out there?"

The woman named Xian'er smiled at Feng Ning again and walked out with a swaying grace. As soon as the door closed, the Third Master Long reached out and wrenched a hand across Feng Ning's face, making her look at herself, "Do you know how dangerous this is?"

"That man is in this city, and naturally it is dangerous everywhere you bring me." Feng Ning was unconvinced.

"Where I arrange for you to stay, it is safe."

"How many people under heaven look alike, and how can you be sure if that person is or is not when I am not present to confirm it?"




"I have my own methods of finding things, if it was time for you to meet and confirm, and I will naturally let you meet."

"Is holding a woman in one's arms one off your means? It's a good idea." Feng Ning puffed up her mouth so much that she could hang the oil bottle.

The Third Master Long stared at her, she bravely stared back, the Third Master Long's eyes had Feng Ning's uncertain emotions in them, he suddenly sighed, "Feng Ning, let's just be the best companions like how we are now, be the best friends for justice, that's fine, any further than that, it's not good for you or me."

She blinked, blinked again, blinked harder and blinked again, and finally stifled the sour feeling back.

"Okay, we agreed that whoever likes the other person is a pig!" Feng Ning spoke the word "pig" extremely heavily, throwing her voice to the ground ironically.

The Third Master Long gritted his teeth and reached out to caress her face, and before the words of relief could be uttered, Feng Ning slapped his palm away. She said, "The man is dead, what should we do next?"

The Third Master Long looked at her carefully and said back, "There are friends here that will help us scout out. We won't be able to leave for a while and will stay here for two days first. I'll get someone from the inn to bring the luggage."

"Why stay here?"

"The most dangerous place is the safest. If the other party is really coming for you, then the biggest possibility was that he wanted to kill the big man to silence him, so most likely he knows our whereabouts and purpose. This is the scene of a homicide, and he wouldn't have thought we'd stay here and not leave immediately. Wait until we find out what's going on, confirm it's safe, and then we can leave."

“Okay.” Feng Ning didn't question or rebut, nor did she dislike the fact that this was a brother, how can anyone live in a brothel? She responded promptly, then lowered her head and stopped looking at him.

The Third Master Long stared at the lustrous black hair on top of her head, she looked like this, he couldn't say how hard it was in his heart, he reached out and stroked her hair, softly said, "Feng Ning......."

Just as he opened his mouth, Feng Ning looked up and glared at him, "Don't you like me, it's not my fault I'm popular, if you like me, you're a pig! Big fat pig! Big dummy! Big stupid pig! Big dwarf pig! 'Big meat pig...'" she yelled in mid-air and the Third Master Long couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing about! Giggling pig!"

The Third Master Long's mouth widened: "I don't know why, you always make me laugh every time I'm supposed to be depressed and miserable."

Feng Ning glared at him so hard that he couldn't smile anymore and only gently met her eyes: "You are indeed a good the young lady nowadays."

Feng Ning gritted his teeth, "He lied."

"Who."

"The man who told me that by being sincere, I would be rewarded, and he was not right. I am sincere, but what I have done in the past, there is no going back."

She choked out her voice and blushed, "I don't even know what I've done, but everyone doesn't like me because of those things. Someone is going to kill me, someone hates me, but no one loves me, I'll worry about being a bad person, I'll worry about forgetting the present, but no one cares. Third Master Long, it's not fair to me, I'll be scared, I'm really scared.

She shouted, but couldn't help it, and tears fell from her eyes: "It's useless to treat me sincerely, you all remember what I was bad about, and it's useless for me to be good now, nobody will like me.” The more she said it the sadder it got, and wow did she cry.

The Third Master Long took her into his arms, "Feng Ning, it's not like that."

"It is! You're afraid I'll like you, you're afraid I'll pester you, you can only take care of me like a friend, you take pity on me and feed me like I'm a foodie. That's what you mean!"

"Feng Ning, you think of me like that?" the Third Master Long wrenched her face out and looked her in the eye.

Feng Ning said with a skimpy mouth, "You are, you are."

"You know full well that I am not. You know exactly what's going on in your mind."

"You are, you are." Feng Ning twisted his head and buried his head in his arms again, snot and tears all over his body.

"If you had determined me to be like this, you would not have done this to me.” The Third Master Long gently stroked her hair, how could he not understand the meaning of those silly questions she asked?

"I've seen it early on in this part, you're good to all women, you just love to smile at them and be gentle with them." Feng Ning buzzed his head and buried it in his arms to speak.

"I don't worry if they are hungry or not, if they won't have nightmares and can't sleep..." before he could finish, Feng Ning suddenly raised his head, "You can't like me, or you are a pig!"

"Well, I know.” The Third Master Long actually should have. Two people were like you look at me and I look at you, without saying a word. After a while, Feng Ning rubbed her eyes, and she heard the Third Master Long softly say, "You should forget the past, I'll be afraid to the unfamiliar, if you remember the past, and I'll be lost to the unknown you."

Feng Ning imagined the Third Master Long's frightened twisted expression and amused herself. If she were in his position, she wouldn't be as open-minded as he is, and she would definitely kick the hell out of the guy she used to hate. And he'd been kind of nice to her.




She thought about it, and said: "Then we have a deal to get along."

"Hmm.” The Third Master Long answered and said he would, but he really did what he wanted, but he felt lost in his heart.

“Third Master Long, that man doesn't speak Xiaoguo dialect." Feng Ning's topic changed quickly, but the Third Master Long kept up.

"How have you heard him speak? Do you remember anything?"

"I dreamed about him again yesterday. He said it was my fault for being nosy. I didn't pay attention in my dream, and just now it suddenly occurred to me that it wasn't Xiao Kingdom dialect, it was the Xia Kingdom dialect." Feng Ning surprised himself by speaking a dialect with natural fluency. “Third Master Long, how did I know it was a Xia dialect? Where's the Xia Kingdom? I can't believe I would say that."

The Third Master Long was also shocked and suspicious, but he said, "Maybe it was in a dream that you heard it and wrote it down. The Kingdom of Xia and the Kingdom of Xiao border on each other, and you may not have heard it before or from others. It's no surprise that even I can’t talk a little like that."

"You've traveled far and wide, and you don't know it. I'm a lady of the house and I know it." She complimented herself nonchalantly and made the Third Master Long laugh again. Once he was happy, Feng Ning couldn't help but glare at him.

The Third Master Long coughed lightly and said, ''You said this, I took note of it. I'll check the origin of this man and your mother's side's dealings with the Xia people." Feng Ning nodded, and the Third Master Long added, "This time, you will be obedient and never run amok, right?"

Feng Ning looked at him sadly with raised eyes, and the Third Master Long added, ''I'm going out to investigate, I really can't take you with me. The house is clean, and this side is quiet, and no one will disturb you." He brought his sword from the doorway: "Here, my sword is for you to keep, don't throw it around, I'm very attached to it."

Feng Ning took the sword and hugged it in her arms, a little embarrassed at herself for throwing it around casually just now, the Third Master Long crouched down, eyes to her, "I'll be back soon, hmm."

The Third Master Long quickly went out, and as soon as he left, Feng Ning felt empty around him. She clutched his sword and sat fidgeting in the room, her mind seemingly in turmoil and as if it were blank. She didn't know how long it was, she faintly heard a female voice across the door and said quietly, "... the question was lively, the meal was not small, and I loved to laugh ..."

Feng Ning couldn't hear, she moved and found herself actually lying on the table and falling asleep. She was in a daze when she saw the Third Master Long push the door in. She rubbed her eyes and pressed her face stiffly, knowing by the look on his face what he was trying to say, and hurriedly snapped, "I wasn't asleep, I was waiting for you. What's the news?"

The Third Master Long returned, "It is true that someone has been asking about you, I have arranged for someone to lure him to another city, if it goes well, he will leave soon. Then we'll go in the other direction tomorrow."

Feng Ning frowned, ''Then can't I sneak a peek at him? Maybe I can remember something."

"I'm afraid they are organized and their situation is unknown to us at the moment, it's better not to take any chances.” The Third Master Long explained, "At the moment there is no way to be sure that the person who asked about you is the one who killed the man in this building, there are already people watching him, I will know if there is any information. The man who was killed today was not from the Xiao country, and he was not found to have any other associates, but he had to be careful. If everything goes according to my plan, then we'll leave tomorrow in disguise."

“Third Master Long, I have an idea." Feng Ning felt her patience was running out.

"We can't use your idea now, we don't have enough help, I'm not sure."

Feng Ning pouted, "I haven't even said what the idea is, so how do you know it won't work?"

“Aren’t you thinking of you trying to use yourself as bait to draw people out?" the Third Master Long really penetrated her mind, and he advised, "Don't be in a hurry, the truth will come out eventually, you don't have to gamble with your life."

The Third Master Long prepared his luggage and took Feng Ning with him in the caravan and out of the city in the other direction, he planned to take a detour to bring Feng Ning home first and then discuss other matters after she was safely settled.

At dusk the two sat down in the woods and made a fire and ate dry food, and the Third Master Long unloaded his luggage from his horse and set himself down to graze in the woods, where he spread his blanket by the fire, intending to spend the night here.

Feng Ning pretended to be busy eating, secretly sneaking a glance at him, two glances... looking at the Third Master Long all over himself. He sharpened a pointy wooden branch and headed for the creek and river that lined one side to catch fish.

He took off his shoes, rolled up his trouser leg and stepped into the stream, Feng Ning saw his back to her and looked at him openly, the Third Master Long just felt a hot gaze on his back and couldn't move, the fish swam under his feet, he stabbed several times but missed.

Feng Ning looked at his clumsy movements and belatedly slandered, "How stupid, if it were me, eight fish out of ten would have been on the table by now." She stared at the Third Master Long, the more she looked at him, the more she thought he was stupid, and laughed haha.

She didn't feel proud for long, but suddenly saw the Third Master Long throw a wooden branch, turn around and rushed towards her with a fierce fury, before Feng Ning could react, he had already been swept away by his hands, and the whole person had picked up and was walked towards the stream.

Feng Ning woke up and panicked, the water of this stream was so shallow that only the Third Master Long's thighs, but the river was quite wide, the Third Master Long persuaded her for a long time before she was willing to sit in the woods at a distance, if not for the Third Master Long walking down bare legs, she would not have looked here. Now he's going to throw her in? She will die.

Feng Ning wailed, both arms clasped around the Third Master Long's neck and begged loudly, "Hero, I was wrong, don't throw me down. The Third Master, I was wrong, I know I was wrong."

"Where were you wrong?" the Third Master Long is not in a good mood, this crazy woman will make trouble, not to scare her, because he wanted to scare her to understand his "heart hate".

Feng Ning looked at the Third Master Long with wide eyes: "Right oh, where did I go wrong?" She stiffened, trying not to think that underneath was water, and seeing that the Third Master Long had no real intention of dropping her, she hugged the Third Master Long and argued again, "I didn't do anything, where did I go wrong?"

The Third Master Long looked at her and couldn't speak for a moment, the two of them looked at each other. The entire air seemed to warm up under the golden yellow glow of the setting sun.

The Third Master Long turned his head as quickly as he could, and a sharp arrow was already in front of him. The Third Master Long subconsciously turned around to shield, carrying Feng Ning in his arms and jumped up the river bank.




There was a muffled "blah, blah" and a sharp arrow pierced his shoulder.



The author has something to say: Ouch, my family the Third Master Long is injured, everyone come to heartache~~





~ Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances ~




Prev: Chapter 24Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 26


Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive