Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 5

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 5

   Getting out of the car and walking into the venue with my brother and his friends, we were immediately greeted with stares. I never thought I'd receive the same kind of amazement as they did. It was as new as watching a play and watching the news, ten years ago.

   “Duean Senior!” Many people called out to.

   This brother of mine is still very influential. The whole place was packed, if you ask if they were overwhelmed by our good looks, of course not, because their screams and cheers were dedicated to the singer on the runway.

   I caught a glimpse of a group of unsuspecting people but I chose to ignore them. Instead, I turned my attention to the “Fish upon the Sky” standing about 10 meters away. The only thing that came into my mind was the only question that came to mind was...

   Will he like me? Will he remember me?

   I wanted to go say hello first but I didn't know how to start, because that guy Duean limited me to one word.

   Thinking long and hard in my head: today I must make a serious friendship with you as a new me and not as a loser.

   “Pi, you don't have to worry about anything, go to that pillar in the corner over there, make a serious face like you're playing with your phone and you don't have to say hello to anyone, act really cool, got it?” My brother's advice brought my attention back again.

   “Act really cool look?”

   “Yes”

   “Meaning I have to act like I'm cold?”

   “You want to get beaten up? You want to get your ass kicked?”

   I rushed to do as he said, looking for the right spot under the glittering lights and then took my phone, playing a serious game of dessert baking in between waiting.

   Scare! Caught in a trap...

   My fingers were swiping on the screen of my phone but my eyes under the black frame were glued to the little guy standing out of sight. MueangNan in the crowd is always so good, he's just chatting happily with his friends, that smile, those eyes...

   I would love to have...

   Want it so badly but first, have to find a way to get to him.

   It seems that Duean's method works very well, because just standing still, playing with my phone, I have a lot of people staring at me with amazement.

   The group of girls, a group of once neglected college sisters, or even...

   “Fish upon the Sky”

   Holy shit!!! He's looking at me, look at that, everybody, he's looking at me!

   It's so exciting. The excitement made my heart beat out of rhythm. When Sweet's eyes focused on me. Even though our eyes met for only a few seconds, it almost made me lose all self-control.

   “It's About Time, Pi, Almost Ready.” Senior Kor suddenly walks up with the others.

   “Here's what you need to do next: chat!” The voice of Phii Jeans, who was following closely behind, drifted into my ears.

   “What are you talking about, Phii? Duean just said for me not to say one more word.”

   “That's for people who aren't your crush, come on, get to him! As for Nan's friend, we'll take care of that for you!” Action is faster than thought, the Kitty Gang spreads out like germs to infiltrate the group where the “Fish upon the Sky” The group scattered like germs to infiltrate the “Fish upon the Sky” crowd and then cleverly lured Nan's friends away with brilliant tactics.

   I was left alone with Duean, who was standing at a distance.

   “Hurry over, I won't interfere too much, O my dear brother, it's the fastest way to go.” He patted me on the shoulder to cheer me up.

   But for those who have been secretly in love for a year and still don't have enough courage to confess their love, it's a panic to do anything. It's hard enough just to walk right up to him without getting weak in the knees.

   “Duean, I wouldn't dare!”

   “It's come to this, don't be a wuss, I'm not far away, not going anywhere.”

   “...”

   “That's right! Don't talk to him about professional things, do everything you can to make the person happy, make them think you're funny but don't overdo it with the humor!”

   “Duean, that's so hard, what's the best way to tell a joke without getting cold feet?”

   “Okay, you try it first.” And immediately, I was thrust into the fray. I swear, if I hadn't calmed down in time and braked my body with my foot, my face would have been in close contact with the earth by now.

   Yet now...

   I'm standing squarely in front of MueangNan.

   Poof! Pfft!

   My little heart, don't beat so fast!

   “Uh... Hello.” I said in a stuttering voice. The thin man looked up, yet his eyebrows were squeezed together above his eyes, so much so that the hearts of those who looked at him fell into their throats.

   Why, or he doesn't even like me.

   “Are you Pi?” Ahhhh!!! “Fish upon the Sky” Can't believe he remembered me; he really remembered my name eh!

   “You... remember me, huh?” I said in a deep voice, because Duean said it had to look cool.

   “Almost forgot, you look very popular today, we were wondering if it was the same person or not?”

   I'm so shy, he praised me so much, it almost made me untenable. But I couldn't get too excited, to prevent my image from collapsing. Otherwise Duean, who was watching me from afar, would have come at me with his feet up.

   “Oh, thanks a lot.”

   “Did you come with the seniors together?”

   “Yeah, it's my brother and the guys, they're in their senior year.” But actually, the world's most cheeky Duean is a fifth year old.

   “That looks like a hit.” Hey, don't! Don't focus on them. I've worked so hard to change myself for you, so please look at this Pi guy!

   “Nan, you come to these bachelor party events, won't your significant other get jealous?”

   “No way, it's just a party, don't think too much about it!”

   Uh-oh! It's true.

   But sorry, according to exclusive information, it doesn't matter if you have three wives or four concubines, you can't fool me, because I already know the whole truth.

   “Have you eaten yet?” Asks while walking.

   “Eaten...”

   “Are you thirsty? Later I...”

   “Not thirsty, I've had my fill.” I don't even have time to finish before I'm cut off.

   “Nan, uh... Do you like pets? Like puppies and kittens and stuff.” What the hell kind of questions are you asking? It's not even nutritious.

   “Love it na, I have two other beagles at home!” He said with a smile, what a guy, how can he be so cute, he's so cute. “What about you, do you like pets?”

   “Love it, love it! In addition to loving having a roan fish, would love to have another dragon horse.”

   “...”

   The joke wasn't funny, so MueangNan didn't react for a moment and was left in a daze.

   Duean, I screwed up~~

   “Hahahaha, I'm just kidding, I actually like having dogs.”

   “OK, looks like you're a very funny guy oh.” I almost flipped out with that joke; I don't even think about the consequences before I do something.

   Already starting to run out of ideas, what's the next best thing to talk about?

   “Where Have All Your Friends Gone?”

   “I don't know, the seniors said they were invited to a dance over there.”

   “Nan, well... Actually, we already know each other, since we are in the same profession, there are a lot of things I don't understand, plus friends don't have time either, so I thought...”

   “...”

   “Can I have your Facebook account, is that OK?” That's cheeky but I'm ready to fight.

   My heart was beating so much stronger than it had been for two years when I had won my high school entrance exams. I was always a little scared to face the answers that I had high hopes for.

   “Sorry about that, I don't use Facebook very often.”

   “What about LINE, can you give me your LINE?

   “LINE, I don't use it often either.”

   “Twitter”

   He shook his head, if not, just say so.

   “Can I have your phone number?”

   “Uh, I don't really like talking on the phone eh.”

   (Breathlessly choking~~~)

   Before I could say anything else, a ringing sound and it was coming from the man in front of me on his fancy phone. So, tell me, what is it? What's this? Nothing., Nothing. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the way I'm attacking.

   Successfully intercepted himself, it's killing me.

   I smiled faintly at him after he hung up the phone, just then, a bunch of medical kids came by, interrupting the sweet atmosphere between us. I saw the mesmerizing eyes of the college star, I wanted to poke my hand in his eyes but I wasn't afraid, because at this moment, I was as handsome as he was!

   “Mork, I thought you weren't coming today.”

   Oh no! MueangNan rushed over to say hello, leaving me alone, watching them like a lost dog, while keeping my ears open to listen to their conversation.

   “You invited me, so of course I have to come.”

   “Have you eaten yet?” Even the questions are the same.

   “It's been eaten...”

   “Say, you're looking good today!” And complimenting him. Even if he seems polite and gentlemanly, is a plain shirt and slacks any better than Duean's ripped jeans?

   “But not as good as you, right?”

   “No need to kiss ass, you stole my school nameplate, I haven't forgotten that.”

   “It wasn't stolen, it was obviously borrowed by a friend.”

   We're having a good time, standing around laughing but don't you want to turn around and see that the people standing here are petrified! So... Just a few centimeters away., How could you forget?

   There's no need to think about anything at the moment, let's just die. So, we immediately turn our attention to Duean and the guys.

   And they looked smart too, because in no time at all, the tall man and his companions came straight at us like a hurricane and sent a man to intervene in the duo.

   What a relief.

   If Pi can't have it, then no one can.

   “Excuse me, this is the schoolboy, right?” I heard James' voice, he approached me with a wicked grin on his face, he looked like a mugger. I could tell it was an act.

   “Yes...”

   “Oops! So, I'm a courtyard guy in engineering school, you should know that too, right?”

   Liar!!! I know you're good looking but there are many things about you, that fall short of that word, one of them being those odd behaviors and skills.

   “Yeah? Still don't really know?”

   “You have a beef with each other?” Looks like MueangNan doesn't know what the Kitty Gang is doing, just like I don't know if these seniors are here to stop this college guy or to stop me. Dang!

   “No, just wanted to say hello to the school's yard grass students.”

   “...”

   “By the way, I also wanted to ask about the progress of this year's College Star competition.”

   “Can we talk about this some other time?”

   James was such a badass, he was so good at what he did, that he pissed off Nan. So, I gave him the look to stop and send him over. But...

   Pop!

   “Oh ho!!!” The sound of people getting excited at the event rings out, all the lights are turned off and people are plunged into total darkness.

   “Everyone is welcome to see tonight's Dumped People's Gathering event, for tonight, singleness will no longer be an issue, as long as we can be together at this time!”

   The host's voice is accompanied by the soothing sound of music over the microphone. The darkness makes it very difficult to move around.

   “Nan, come and join us.” I couldn't quite make it out, the darker it got the less I could see but I could tell, it was Mork's voice and he was cheekily inviting the “Fish upon the Sky” to go with them.

   The first thing I could do was to grab the hand of my crush, the Academy grass was still on fire and causing chaos and then with a big bang, finally came to the little one.

   Feels like the Kitty Gang did a good job this time!

   “Nan.”

   “Hmm?” A sweet voice rang out.

   “Nan, do you know I go in front of the college every day and wait for you?”

   “Is that it?”

   “Yes...”

   “Why? No reason, huh?”

   “That's because...”

   “...”

   What should I do? Why don't we just confess? He's still single anyway.

   “Because I...”

   Pop!

   Ah!!! This was a great opportunity and it was cut short. If you ask, who did it, it must be the college's schoolboy who doesn't know how to handle Mork's rivals. Now he's doing it again... to make things worse for me and MueangNan.

   But...

   Will, someone please ask me if I need it or not?! I'm so scared I'm going to shatter my shoulder blade jumping up and down.

   “Does it hurt... Does it hurt?” I asked Nan.

   “I'm fine, are you?”

   “No...”

   Pop!!!

   It's time to start messing with things again!

   I hastily turned around in the darkness and saw the chaos and turmoil created by the Kitty Gang yard grass, what were those guys up to again?

   I let go of MueangNan's hand for a while, I was about to turn around and go get Kor first but my hand was pulled back by the little one.

   He's trying to flirt with me OMG I can't help myself.

   I grabbed his hand so tightly with excitement, the touch kept filling my brain, it almost made my brain shut down, my legs seemed to be unable to stand, my heart was beating so hard, it was as if all my dreams had come true.

   “Fish upon the Sky” Right here, right in front of yourself!

   No one said a word, only the sound of the music playing floated, just let it resonate in our hearts!

   At that time, I was careless and did not control my deepest desires.

   I wanted to tell him, always wanted to tell him but never had enough courage!

   “Nan, I have something to tell you.”

   “...”

   “I like you a lot, I've liked you for a year now, I've done everything I can, everything I've changed is for you. I... I've been going in front of your pharmacy school, I've changed my image, I've studied hard, all for you. But now I understand, that the thing I wanted and should have done all along, was to tell you clearly: 'I like you'!”

   Borrowed from the love story of Chon and Nam (the hero and heroine in “The Little Thing About First Love”), what a romantic scene. Even if someone used it as a joke, they would surely be charmed by its sweet words.

   We can talk and hold hands tonight and tell each other how we feel about each other, so that even if the happy times disappear when the music stops, we won't feel any regret. Even if we don't get an answer but for me, that's enough.

   The lights started to come on around the venue, discontent resounded throughout the venue, as many people were still reveling in the surprise event but all the surprises, none of them were as surprising and startling as when I found my hand held with the hand of the person in front of me.

   Our hands are still together, our bodies are still close to each other.

   Until our eyes met.

   But!

   But...

   But...

   The person in front of me is not MueangNan!!!

   That's not at all what you think it is!

   Pi's almost running, it's really becoming a massive embarrassment at this point.

   I was so hot; I couldn't wait to pull my hand out.

   Who can I blame! Who to blame! No, no! Then if it wasn't MueangNan who grabbed him in the dark, then where was the “Fish upon the Sky” And where did he go? And who is this man before us?

   Chon and Nam's love story, I wonder how it will turn out in Pi's case?

   Holy shit!


    Prev: Chapter 4     Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 6

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive