Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Notice notice notice: Wattpad

 hey yall it appears that someone sent multiple Wattpad DMCa noticesand my account was closed down... if i can or cannot get it back that is a fools gamble.... so till then my new wattapd account is https://www.wattpad.com/user/Qazza55  find me here... I will have to stop winter begonia and redo all the translations from Joell55... ima bit confused now... itwill take itme beofre i recalibrate myself....

stay  safe

Comments

  1. I was so sad and mad that your last account suddenly seems to have vanish into thin air from one day to another, but i want you to know that I love and admire all the hard work that you do and put on your translation.
    I really appreciate all of them and the work you have done over the years. Thanks to you I have been able to enjoy a lot of Chinese novels and some Thai novel as well. I am your die hard fan and I will follow you again. Hug and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there..got your blog account from one of the readers of "how to secretly.." novels & i did searched for you even before on your wattpad account as you were recommended by one of the readers of "addicted" novels there too but as mentioned i was unable to do so but got a glimpse of your account being mentioned by some on theirs..then upon seeing your blog, i got to know its you too..anyways, thanks for all your efforts in the translations of these novels & i hope you'll keep on doing this excellent works..im starting now with "how to change.." & will surely read all the others here too..kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive