Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 107: Is it really quiet before the storm?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 107: Is it really quiet before the storm?

Mai Ding vaguely heard a man's voice on the other end of the phone and after Bai Xiaosi hangs up, Mai Ding is using his rich imagination again: “An-Ziyan, do you think Xiaosi is in love? I just heard a man's voice. I'm sorry, you didn't tell me. Help her reference ah, what if a man cheats on her?”

“Don't think everyone's as stupid as you are.”

“What a nasty thing to say! I'm stupid, so I'm fooled by men like you.”

“Why don't you run if you know damn well you've been lied to?”

“What do you care about?”


Mai Ding's assumptions about Bai Xiaosi were wrong. She's with a man but not a lover. It's her father, Bai Xiong. He sent her abroad to study but all she does is play. Now that she's back, she was forced to work and her work is sloppy, she might as well find someone to marry so she can be in control of her own life.

“You're not getting any younger, you don't have any plans for the future.”

“What's the use of always thinking about the future, thinking about it later, thinking about it now won't do you much good.”

“So you're just going to keep playing around?” Bai Xiong frowned more seriously, a sign that he was about to get angry. Bai Xiong said again, “You and Ziyan were so good together so why did you break up when they were so happy together?” Bai Xiong didn't know what happened and Bai Xiaosi didn't tell him, until he asked about it when he realized he hadn't seen An-Ziyan for a while. Only then did Bai Xiaosi tell him that they had broken up as if nothing had happened. He felt sorry for An-Xun, Bai Xiong was a good friend of An-Xun, he was very happy with An-Ziyan, even though they were very young at the time, he tried his best to make it happen. They, obviously, had been together for four years and Bai Xiong didn't understand how they could just break up and he couldn't ask An-Xun about the young man's business.

Bai Xiaosi lowered her head and mumbled like a child who has done something wrong, “I went abroad and was separated for a long time, I fell in love with someone else, so I broke up with him and now I don't want to have anything to do with him.” Bai Xiaosi's words were far from reality but she couldn't tell the truth, she knew Bai Xiong too well, if he knew that An-Ziyan had dumped his daughter with Mai Ding, he would have gone to An-Xun.

“You...” Bai Xiong was so angry, he didn't know what to say but his daughter dumped him and he felt sorry for the An family. Bai Xiong sighed deeply: “What about you now?”

“Alone.”

“Then find one and get yourself married before it's too late.”

“I don't really want to get married and I don't want to have children.” Bai Xiaosi said bluntly, there are many kinds of people, not everyone wants to get married and have children. Bai Xiaosi's body is filled with souls that desperately need freedom and she doesn't want to be trapped. It only lasted four years. She thought it didn't matter if she was in love or not, she was fine on her own, she had to live her life the way she wanted to.

“You want to piss me off?” Bai Xiong finally yelled, “What's wrong with a woman who doesn't get married or have children!”

“I won't change my mind, I won't be a good wife if I get married, I won't be a good mother if I have children, so why screw them over?” Bai Xiaosi also got excited, now that she had said that, she decided to tell her father what she had buried in her heart. Bai Xiong blushed furiously: “Ridiculous, what nonsense you're talking!”

“I'm sorry, Dad, I admit I'm selfish but life's too short and if I live for others, when will I live for myself.”

“You have to live for someone else, for me and Mom, because we made you who you are and this is how you repay us? You want me and your mother to be too old to have grandchildren?”

“I'm sorry.” With nothing to say but those three words, Bai Xiaosi looked at her daughter, knowing her mind was made up and felt annoyed and incredibly disappointed.

“Get out and think about what I said.”

Bai Xiaosi silently left the office, Bai Xiong watched his daughter's back, the wrinkles on his forehead deepened. If this continues, we must do something, we must...

Since Xiaosi was busy, Mai Ding canceled his plans to go out to eat. He'd have to scrimp on food for half a month to get enough money for another meal out, so he decided to order take-out. He took out his phone and browsed through the online ordering service before placing his order.

When An-Ziyan saw the food delivered by takeaway, Mai Ding felt guilty: “It's your fault, we wouldn't be eating light meals if you'd buckled your seat belt.” It's not as shabby as he said but he pushed the food in front of him, which was no different from a box lunch and he ordered the cheapest thing he could find.

“Learn your lesson, okay? If we don't buckle up and park properly, we're gonna have to cook gruel and eat kimchi at home and, well, I know you won't listen to me but tomorrow I'm gonna go to the market and pick up all the vegetables that people throw away and pickle them,” said Mai Ding bitterly.” Mai Ding said bitterly to himself.

“If you say the words 'seatbelt' and 'stop' again, I'll cut your balls off.”

“I don't know. I don't think so.” Mai Ding's a coward in the end, no doubt about it.

It was after 8:00 p.m. after dinner and the black sky outside was split by a blue light as Mai Ding tossed his lunch box into the trash can, then came a deafening noise and thick drops of rain fell in a rush. Mai Ding went to the window and looked out, the raindrops were blown into his face by the wind, he closed the window quickly, but the sky still kept roaring and he wiped the drops of rain off his face with his collar, “It doesn't look like a storm, no wonder it's hot and quiet today. Go out and see a movie.”

An-Ziyan casually pulled out the fantasy movie DVD that he used to give to Mai Ding and bent over to put it in the machine: “It's the same wherever you watch it.”

“That's right.” With a smile on his lips, Mai Ding hopped over to the couch and sat down next to An-Ziyan.” You can't press fast-forward, even if it's only for a few minutes to show the actor's name.”

“Yeah,” he promised. “An-Ziyan agreed as he pressed his finger on the fast-forward button, Mai Ding glared, “and bit you to death, believe it or not.” He nibbled on An-Ziyan's arm.

The whole room was illuminated, only the TV screen and the sky outside were flickering and Mai Ding's face was changing colors with the light.

Nothing happened today except for a violation. It's so quiet. Tomorrow, I think and the next day and the day after that and...




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 106: Please take care to maintain the home economyChapters Home》Next: Chapter 108: Some topics can't be talked about,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive