Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 108: Some topics can't be talked about

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 108: Some topics can't be talked about

As Mai Ding sat down, he heard the women's voices from the back of the room, “Did you hear? The Marketing Department Cao Chengyi was almost fired by Manager Shu some time ago and now he himself completed a big order just by himself and he is on the firing line no.”

“I've found him to be a good guy and there's not many marketing executives I like, so I wouldn't have the motivation.” I wouldn't have had the motivation if he hadn't been there.”

“I wonder if he has a girlfriend.”

“...”

The women in the PR Department can only look at An-Ziyan to quench their thirst for plums because of company policy but not Cao Chengyi since the policy forbids in department dating but not out department dating. Mai Ding shook his head, his female colleagues might be disappointed, they were not Cao Chengyi's type. Mai Ding looked around the office and set his eyes on Fan Shaojun, if it was Fan Shaojun, Mai Ding was 99% sure Fan Shaojun liked men.

As he turned on his computer, Mai Ding casually asked Fan Shaojun, who was fixing his hair, “Shaojun, do you have a girlfriend?” He sat up straight every time he's in the office, so his suit doesn't get any unsightly creases.

“Yeah, what's up?”

“What?! You have a girlfriend?” The look on Mai Ding's face revealed his inner thoughts, as if it was a fantasy that Fan Shaojun had a girlfriend. Fan Shaojun rolled his white eyes at Mai Ding, his white eyes so perfectly rolled that he could barely see the black orbs: “Your reaction is so rude, is it weird that I have a girlfriend?”

Guo Ping, who had just arrived at work, overheard their conversation and teased, “I think Mai Ding thinks you should have a boyfriend.”


“I don't think so.” Yes, I do.

“What part of me likes men?”

Feng Feimeng, who was still eating breakfast, joined in on the banter: “You don't seem to like men at all.” If Fan Shaojun gets angry, won't he be the one to start the trouble? Mai Ding put the straw in the milk and drank it, trying to make light of the situation: “Some milk for breakfast is good for you and you should stop eating junk food.”

His words had little effect and Fan Shaojun who stood up, thrusting his back, “What do you think of me, anyway?” Gao Shuang gloomily added: “Pussy.”

“I don't think I'm a pussy, I judge people by their looks! I'm not sure if I'm gay but if I am, I'm not sure if I like boys. Doesn't Mai Ding's always like girls? Maybe he likes guys, too.”

The milk choked Mai Ding's throat and he coughed.

No, he had to avoid the topic, it's fine if they know he likes boys but if they go along with it, they'll notice your attitude towards An-Ziyan later and it'll be hard to deal with.

“Are you talking about me? Have you forgotten that I'm a playboy? It's obvious to everyone how many women I've had so far. I'm too busy with women to be with a man? Unless I've had it with every woman in the world, maybe I'll consider it, otherwise, well, I wouldn't touch a man even if he took off his clothes and begged me to.”

The reputation was bad enough, Mai Ding had given himself up and it made no difference to him if it was worse. His bold words were overheard by the last man to arrive at the office, An-Ziyan, who gave him a fleeting glance but one that almost cut him in two: “If you didn't come here to work, you might as well go home and clean up.”

Who are you to criticize me for being the last one to come to work! And I already cleaned up this morning! Mai Ding scolded An-Ziyan in his mind and then pretended to know he was wrong: “Sorry, I'll start work right away.” An-Ziyan scoffed, “Why would a company hire someone like you.”

Didn't you hire me?!

It's so frustrating, so frustrating, that if you face An-Ziyan in the office, sooner or later you'll get your period too. Mai Ding lost his temper again in anger.

When An-Ziyan walked into the office, the colleagues started to criticize Mai Ding again and Guo Ping, Mai Ding's master, took the brunt of the criticism. “Mai Ding. How come you're also brought out by me, don't embarrass me, it's hard for me to see that Yan doesn't hate you so much and you get carried away again.”

“I don't think you'll be able to keep this job for long, you're too bad with our bosses, not only Yan but also Wang.”

“Why don't you do the same thing you do with women with Yan and see if it works?” After Liu Wei said that, everyone laughed and Mai Ding ignored them and started working.

I won't let him take advantage of this situation! If you work hard and get a promotion, you can use this relationship with An-Ziyan to make him understand how ruthless society is, Mai Ding swore in his heart.

The phone was vibrating on the desktop, so An-Ziyan picked up the call.

“Hello, Yann.”

“I told you not to call me at work.”

“It's okay, I'm in the middle of nowhere. Did anyone mention me in your office today? I'm pretty famous in the Marketing Department now. It's not easy. I almost died of exhaustion. I don't know if it will affect my kidney function but in bed... Hey, hey...” Cao Chengyi is holding the disconnected phone and he won't give up trying to call again.

“Don't hang up yet, I promise to get down to business.”

“Then say.”

“Although my job's been saved, I've been screwed by Shu Shenglin. I've tried to do as well as you asked. How long will it be?”

“Waiting for what?”

“About the flash drive, didn't you give it to Ji Meng?”

An-Ziyan was silent and Cao Chengyi asked, “You don't think you'll be in the mood to deal with the trouble again and forget about it, do you?”

“No.”

“I don't believe it! You must have forgotten! Do you have any idea how much trouble I've been living downstairs from you? And then you...” The phone was disconnected again.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 107: Is it really quiet before the storm?Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 109: Everyone's blind,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive