Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 110: Relations with the marketing department are not improving

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 110: Relations with the marketing department are not improving

An-Ziyan slid his phone in front of Xue Shenglin, who was livid, his nostrils widening from the heavy breathing and he turned around and closed the office door: “Are you trying to threaten me?”

An-Ziyan shrugged his shoulders: “This is thanks to Manager Shu's fulfillment, if not for your love of underage girls and also liking to take pictures, what would I threaten you with?”

“They're over 16 and they're having consensual sex, so even if you call the police...”

“Did I say I'd call the police?” An-Ziyan is still leaning on the back of the chair, looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows. Shu Shenglin raised an eyebrow: “Just because you want me to quit with these photos, the company has no right to interfere with my personal affairs.”

“Of course but Manager Shu, we work together, I'm just showing you the way, if you don't do what I say, I'll publish the photos right away, the company won't get involved in your personal business but do you think the General Manager would want someone who affects the company's image in the Marketing Department? No matter how much credit you've done for the company, if you conflict with the company's interests, they won't even blink an eye to kick you out.”


Shu Shenglin stared at An-Ziyan's calm face, not expecting him to be old enough to say something that even he couldn't deny in the slightest, foot! Two minutes later, Shu Shenglin asked grimly, “How much better would it be if I did what you said and you still publish them online.”

“No one other than me and Cao Chengyi have seen the photos, I will destroy them all, you left the company innocent, you only lose a position, I think with Manager Shu's ability to do things he should not still worry about finding a job in another company?”

“Why should I trust you.”

“Do you have a choice but to trust me?”

Manager Shu couldn't speak, he could only see the side of An-Ziyan's face but he was still bewildered. He reminded himself that he couldn't trust anyone but a voice in his heart reminded him that if he did what An-Ziyan said, he would keep his promise.

“I need to think.”

“When you've made up your mind, give me the documents you've been hiding, they won't be of any use to you.” Finally, An-Ziyan stood up as he looked out the window: “The view from the fourth floor is just as good.” When he got to the door, Manager Shu stopped him: “Cui took the file but if you want to bring him down, it's easier to use me, as long as you don't publish the photos and let me stay in the company, I'll do the work for you.” An-Ziyan opened the door, didn't even look back, and dropped a line that said, 'Not everyone can work for me.” As soon as he walked out, he ran into Zhu Qiang, who said, “Are you looking for me?”

An-Ziyan went right past him and Zhu Qiang yelled after him, “Don't play deaf!”

“Don't ever come up to the seventh floor again.”

“I'll go wherever I want, what can you do?” Zhu Qiang followed An-Ziyan to the elevator: “What the hell are you thinking?”

“Which one do you mean?”

“You know what I'm talking about, I overheard Chengyi and you on the phone this morning and as far as I can remember you two have never had much contact.”

“Told that son of a b-tch not to call me at work.”

“Don't you go too far, kid, the bosses upstairs won't like it.”

“Who knows if you don't tell.”

“Don't take things too lightly!!” An-Ziyan's attitude always provoked Zhu Qiang's temper, the elevator door opened and Mai Ding and the others had their lunch and were going up. Mai Ding nodded his head in polite greeting when he saw Zhu Qiang.”

“Hmm.”

An-Ziyan entered the elevator: “What's your name?” Zhu Qiang tried to follow but suddenly An-Ziyan reached out and pushed him out: “I told you not to go up to the 7th floor. As the elevator doors closed, Mai Ding could still hear Zhu Qiang's shout: “We're not done yet, An-Ziyan, you son of a bitch!” “Mai Ding was about to open his mouth to remind An-Ziyan to strengthen his relationships but An-Ziyan gave him a sidelong glance: “You got a problem with that?”

“No, no.”

“No is better. Guo Ping, it's best if you don't let Mai Ding and Manager Zhu have any contact in the future.” An-Ziyan's blunt words made Mai Ding stiffen for a moment and he was too blunt for a fool to suspect, so Guo Ping asked, “What's wrong?”

As the elevator doors opened, An-Ziyan said, “I suspect that Manager Zhu is looking for an insider in the PR Department and that Mai Ding is a crook who might betray the PR Department, so even though we're in the same company, I don't want the Marketing Department to know everything about us.”

“I'll be sure to watch out for Mai Ding.”

I'm not even two steps away from them, what the hell! They're looking at him like he's a traitor. I want to kill An-Ziyan and if I kill him, how can I stand a chance with my colleagues?

He explained countless times throughout the day that he would never betray the PR Department but no one would believe him.

“Master, we've been together the longest, so you should believe me.”

“Even if you don't do it now, you probably will in the future, no wonder I think there's something wrong with your relationship with Zhu Qiang.”

Fan Shaojun gave the last and biggest glare of the day to Mai Ding: “The Marketing Department is our enemy, don't you know how much shit they've pushed on us? Don't look down on you. Get out of here.” Fan Shaojun and Guo Ping were leaving together.

“I haven't done anything yet and you guys sound like I have!” Mai Ding's voice filled the empty PR Department, he grimaced and made a face at An-Ziyan in his office, he wouldn't wait for him, he grabbed his bag and caught the elevator going down.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 109: Everyone's blindChapters Home》Next: Chapter 111: Would you stop asking questions?,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive