Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 111: Would you stop asking questions?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 111: Would you stop asking questions?

The speed of the bus was still a little slow. When Mai Ding arrived at the platform, An Ziyan had already parked the car. At the door of Zhou Ge's Japanese restaurant, he deliberately squeezed An-Ziyan and walked in first: "You leave me in the company. Come on, I beg you."

“You have an attitude like that when you're begging for help?”

“Do I have to kneel down for you?”

“You can kneel if you want.”

“In your dreams, in your dreams!”

The woman in the kimono who served the customers knew they were friends of the boss and didn't come to greet them but pointed to a private room in the corner of the Japanese restaurant.”

“I'm on a roll.”

“Get out.”

“Two more minutes.”


An-Ziyan made a move to push the door, only to hear a noise from inside, Zhou Ge pants unzipped and ran out, tying his belt: “I don't want Mai Ding to see Ellen's sexy body.”

“I don't want to see it either. Wait, is it okay if An-Ziyan sees it?”

Zhou Ge ignored Mai Ding's words, “All that sabotage and really bad timing.”

“Whenever you pick a time to come here, it's going to ruin it for you and when do you ever stop?” Mai Ding's fire was fierce but Zhou Ge ignored him and said to An-Ziyan, “Yan, you haven't spoiled Mai Ding for too long and he's so angry.”

“How can I be so angry? I'm surrounded by scum, I'm angry at An-Ziyan and my colleagues and you're engaged in obscene activities.”

“Bullying”? When you lecture someone, why don't you just say, whenever they lecture you, that they're bullying you? It's not good to see things in a double standard. Hey, you want some sake (Japanese alcohol)? I saved you a nice bottle of sake.”

“Whatever.” An-Ziyan and Zhou Ge went into the next booth, left Mai Ding behind, Ellen got dressed and walked right in and there was a live person standing in front of them, couldn't they see that?

“Don't drink, you're driving here.”

Ellen sat down next to Zhou Ge. “There'll be a sign on the door: no Mai Ding or pets allowed.”

Zhou Ge nodded.

“Don't want to talk to you.”

The woman in the purple kimono pushed open the door, Zhou Ge said a few words to her, she respectfully nodded her head and exited the room, a short while later the dishes and sake were served, Mai Ding took a sip, the taste is really good: “Today, Manager Shu is nothing over there?” His attitude changes really fast, just a few minutes to get angry.” He's gotten really good at this and it only took a few minutes for his anger to subside.

“What can be?”

“As long as it's alright.” As long as Mai Ding knew the outcome, he didn't want to know the guilt-ridden details, lest his upright conscience condemn him.

There's a familiar voice, it's Guo Ping, Mai Ding's reflexes almost put him under the table, he's holding his breath, it's too bad Guo Ping's here, he didn't mention it today.

“Excuse me, is your boss's friend An-Ziyan here? I saw his car outside.”

“No, I think the boss wanted to borrow his car and he just drove it here.”

“So it is.”

The waitress was so sensible, Mai Ding couldn't help but give her a thumbs-up, better than the owner of the store.

“Why don't you call Yan?” Liu Wei's voice also appeared.

“I didn't want to eat out today, so I asked you guys out on a whim. The drinks and food are good but the owner and Yan are friends, so if Yann will definitely get a discount or something when he comes, I don't want to cause him any trouble.” What a considerate subordinate.

“Why didn't you ask Mai Ding out?” Fan Shaojun's voice rang out. The moment had come to listen to his colleague's thoughts behind his back, Mai Ding pricked up his ears.

“He's so stingy, he'll call for noodles, for nothing.” What an inconsiderate colleague! What's wrong with noodles, they're cheap and filling.

“Haha, yeah, it's good if he comes out five times after work but he's probably always thinking of going to some woman's house.” I

thought you guys couldn't get a date, so why don't you say something bad about him?!! Mai Ding, who was on pins and needles inside, as several of his colleagues were outside and could not imagine the consequences if they pushed open the door, made a gagging motion to the others in the room, reminding them not to make a sound.

An-Ziyan was drinking sake without a care in the world, probably because he was full of lies and could easily get rid of them even if he was found out. , I'll go serve the guests.”

“Shh! Shh!”

Zhou Ge pushed the door to the space just out, Ellen walked out and closed the door, Zhou Ge pretended to look at Guo Ping and the others with surprise: “Isn't this Yan's colleague?”

“Mr. Zhou, would you like to join us for a drink.”

“I don't have to, I can't do it outside, the room's still free, go sit there.”

“Don't bother.”

“It's no trouble at all and I'll take care of your colleague, so let's go.” The enthusiasm of Zhou Ge couldn't be denied, so they were taken to the farthest room from Mai Ding, who was relieved.

“Sooner or later, you're going to get involved.”

“I'm the one who's saying this to you, it's too easy and if you ever lay a hand on me in the elevator or say anything weird in the office again, I'll, I'll...”

“What about you?” An-Ziyan tilted his head slightly, the orange light spread softly over his face, was hopelessly likable and Mai Ding's leg reached under the table, touching An-Ziyan's calf suggestively: “I'll kick you.”

“And then what?”

“You still want me to hit you?” Mai Ding thought An-Ziyan was shameless.” An-Ziyan put his elbows on the table, still full of ambiguity and asked rhetorically, “Aren't you going to kiss me?” Mai Ding's cheeks reddened slightly, whether because he was angry or for some other reason: “You've done something wrong why should I want to kiss you?”

“What did I do wrong?”

“How many times do I have to tell you, not to manhandle me in the elevator or something.”

“Can not?”

“Of course not! Where are all the questions you think are coming from?”

“If your husband touches you, you should be honored.”

“How is that possible? Honor is something you do for your country!” Mai Ding kicked An-Ziyan under the table again but An-Ziyan didn't duck, it didn't hurt anyway. His attitude caused Mai Ding's displeasure: “Why didn't you duck.”

“Why are you not hiding, I'm not the one who's pulling your pants.”




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 110: Relations with the marketing department are not improvingChapters Home》Next: Chapter 112: How good it would be if i were a nymphomaniac.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive