Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 173 Special Chapter 6: Extra Important (2)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 173: Extra Important (2)

While Mai Ding was still haggling, he noticed a strikingly attractive girl coming this way, her face showing no sign of emotion, just stared at the painter's back. The painter's girlfriend, he said, would be more than enough to defeat him on his own. Geez, Mai Ding should be ashamed of his thoughts at the moment, he was suddenly pulled behind by An-Ziyan, Mai Ding was surprised by the inexplicable action, did An-Ziyan guess what he wanted to do, so he explained, "I won't hit her hard, just a slight touch, so that they will know what I am capable of, and will not dare to come out and prank again."

"You're still such a bad judge of character, so thank me later.”

“What do you mean...” Before Mai Ding could finish his sentence, his mouth was frozen in the shape it was in when he spoke, the girl stood behind the painter without saying a word, suddenly raised her leg and in a moment, the painter was kicked to the ground with his easel, one of his slippers flew away and if An-Ziyan hadn't pulled Mai Ding away, Mai Ding might have been hurt too. The girl didn't stop there, stepping on the painter's shoulder and turning him over to face her: “After all this travel, I've only been away for a little while, is it so difficult for you to look after the luggage? And you came here to pretend to be an artist?” 

She moved her toes to the painter's belly, turning it over and over again: “Where's the luggage?” Where's the luggage?”

“Is it not on the side of the road?” The painter still has a paralyzed face and if you just take a close-up of his face, no one will suspect that he's lying in bed watching TV.

"Oh~~" The girl's laughter sounded horrible and Mai Ding hid his whole body behind An-Ziyan, just peeking out and the girl's foot moved down again. I think you know, I should step on your testicles.”

“I don't have a problem with it but what are you going to do when they explode?” The painter is definitely the type to get beaten up, Mai Ding has seen his share of mean girls but the one in front of him can only be described as brutal, the plans to beat her up have vanished into thin air, he can't be the painter's girlfriend, he must be an enemy or something.

“I don't have time to talk to you, go and get the luggage right now.”

The painter stood up, patted off his footprints as if nothing had happened and then went to put on his slippers, which had just flown off, picked up the drawing board with one hand and took the girl's right hand with the other: “Let's go.”

The girl tried to shake him off: “Don't take my hand, I'm still angry.”

“What if I don't let go.” The painter held the girl's hand tightly and the girl looked at the painter with a slight smile on her face, who was paralyzed all the time: “I'll hit you.”

“Then hit me with your left hand.”

The girl raised her left hand, made a fist and lightly touched the painter's chest: “You're lucky, I'm exhausted now.”

You really are lovers!! Mai Ding couldn't ignore what had just happened in front of his eyes, he remembered the portrait in his hand, which was a bit of a hole but it was always bad not to pay, so he chased after her: “Well, that...”

“What.” The girl turned around and said, as Mai Ding held the six hundred yuans in his hands, he bowed slightly, “Please take it.”

The girl didn't ask any questions but after grabbing the money and walking away from the painter, Mai Ding steadied himself and returned to An-Ziyan: “See how scary girls can be and now I think I'm doing the right thing by choosing boys.”

“I suggest you go home and change your pants before we talk.”

“I didn't piss myself!” Mai Ding spread the paper again and in the lower right corner, with the artist's signature on it, he muttered, “His name is Guang Li, what a strange man.” When he regained consciousness, An-Ziyan was already in front of him and when he opened his mouth to ask An-Ziyan to wait for him, An-Ziyan leaned over and said, “Slow down.”

And as he ran toward An-Ziyan, Mai Ding said, “You won't be slow if you carry me on your back.”

“Don’t even think about it.”

“You've carried me around a lot.”

“That was because I felt pity for you.”

“Have pity on me now.”

They continued to walk along the riverbank, the rolled-up paper in Mai Ding's hand swinging with his arm, the sun looking weak, the shadows on the ground faint, a group of college students laughing and passing by, they had known An-Ziyan for six years, an astonishing number when it came out, Mai Ding couldn't remember when they had been together.

“Nah, An-Ziyan.”

“Boring words don't have to be said.”

“I haven't said it yet! Idol dramas often have those kinds of confessions, where they can tell you how long they've known each other, even down to a few minutes and seconds and then move the lady to her feet, if I can figure it out someday...”

“Just to prove you're good at math?”

“Don't interrupt, just hear me out.”

“If I figure it out, I can record it every day and then wait until five years from now, ten years from now, when...”

“That's when you'll finally realize how stupid you are?”

“Once again, don't interrupt!” Mai Ding flattened his lips, composed himself and began to play romantically again: “Then one day, out of the blue, maybe you'll...”

“Maybe I'll think it's time to kill you?”

“An-Ziyan, will you let me finish!”

“Still not finished?” An-Ziyan showed a look of disgust.

“I don't want to talk about it, I'm not in the mood!” To prove he was angry, Mai Ding walked faster but An-Ziyan called after him: “Hey.”

“What for.”

“Don't move.”

“I'm moving.” Mai Ding deliberately threw his hands, shaking his feet, so An-Ziyan, used to his foolishness, stepped in front of him, presented his back to him: “Only three seconds, three, two...” Mai Ding jumped on his back and said proudly: “I was lucky I had quick reflexes.”

Maybe you can't remember the day you first met An-Ziyan, the day you fell in love with An-Ziyan, the day you fell in love with An-Ziyan, the day you decided to be together but if you can't remember the time, it doesn't matter, what matters is that you fell in love with An-Ziyan, that you fell in love with An-Ziyan, that they were together and that they're still together.

Mai Ding, who was lying on An-Ziyan's back, wobbled his feet and said, “It seems like a long time since you carried me.”

“Probably tired of it.”

“Then I'll make you even more bored. Nah, An-Ziyan, why do you like me?” As silly as it sounds to ask this question six years later, An-Ziyan looked at the river, thought about it and said: “Because you're a liar.” Mai Ding didn't expect that answer: “Because of that? I'm gullible so I can satisfy your bad taste?”

“Of course not, your -ss will satisfy me too.”

He nibbled on An-Ziyan's shoulder: “Rascal!”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 172 Special Chapter 6: Extra important (1)Chapters Home》Next:  Chapter 174 Special Chapter 7: Me and You when we were kids (1)




Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive