Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 154: Neither losing nor winning

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 154: Neither losing nor winning

Stubbornly, Mai Ding still dragged An-Ziyan to get the transfer of the house, the house is now in their names and they can move in together after everything is settled. He just got off work and called An-Ziyan downstairs.

“I'm downstairs.”

“It's none of my business.”

“Come on down, let's go look at the furniture.”

“It's none of my business.”

“Why don't you say something else? If I pick only what I like, you'll be mad at me if you don't like it.”

“Then you'll only pick what I like.”

“What about you, is my preference irrelevant?”

“What more preferences does a man who cleans have.”

“Don't you go too far, or I'll be standing in the sun all the time.”

“It's none of my business.”


At the moment the phone hung up, Mai Ding wished he was a shot putter and could have thrown the phone at An-Ziyan from downstairs. A few minutes later, he came down with a look of extreme reluctance on his face, a look that usually meant he was going to be mocked and trampled on.

As the car reached its destination, Mai Ding held his hands and said boldly, “You don't have to come if you don't want to, no one is forcing you.” But then An-Ziyan turned around and said, “Let's go back.”

“I'm just kidding, that's it, turn around, you can't handle it, you can't just...” When An-Ziyan looks askance at him, Mai Ding tapped him in the mouth, "Time to do it." I don't know if it worked but they ended up in Home Town.

A few days ago, it was okay to go to a small store but in this big furniture town, he was used to having trouble choosing, so it was right to call An-Ziyan here today.

“What do you want to see first?” Mai Ding asked, as a matter of fact, of the fate of his servant.

“Bed.”

When they arrived at the bed sales, Mai Ding quickly selected a set of promotional beds and mattresses, focusing on the price and softness of the beds, as he sat one he almost comparable to a waterbed, and he excitedly called out to An-Ziyan, "Nah, just pick this one!" An-Ziyan reached out and pressed his hand against the bed, "No."

“Why?”

“It's too soft,”

“What are you going to do with a hard bed?” Mai Ding felt stupid after asking that question, what else could he do with a hard bed he glared at An-Ziyan who was about to say, Mai Ding quickly stopped him “Don't say it, I can't agree with your choice of bed, that alone won't convince me!”

“Don't you have common sense? A bed that's too soft is bad for the spine.” Finding a reason to convince Mai Ding that it was easy for An-Ziyan, Mai Ding gave up without a fight and they booked the bed of An-Ziyan's choice.

“Let's go to the closet next.” Mai Ding suggested with renewed enthusiasm.

“Not in the mood for that kind of nonsense.”

“What about kitchenware?”

“More boring.”

“So what do we go check then!!”

“Couch.”

“I figured, you just pick where you usually spend most of your time, what else do you do besides sleep and lie in your bed?”

“And have sex.”

“Rascal! Don't say such things in public!”

The colorful sofas gathered together were soothing to look at, and Mai Ding sat straight down on one that had several colors and a bit of childlike on the couch He knew it probably wouldn't fit in with the living room, much less with two boys but the colors looked too vibrant and bright for him to resist. However, there was no way An-Ziyan would buy it. He liked simple things. As he thought this, An-Ziyan sat down next to him and said, to Mai Ding's surprise, “I'll take this one.”

“You're not kidding me.”

“I'm not that keen on teasing you.”

“I think you enjoy teasing me very much.”

“That's fine if you say so.” An-Ziyan shrugged and Mai Ding reconfirmed: “You're really going to buy this, why, it's not your usual aesthetic.” Leaning back against the couch pillows, his expression seemed to recall something, piquing Mai Ding's endless curiosity. He leaned in and asked, “What are you thinking about?”

“Don't want to tell you.”

“You tell me and I promise I won't laugh at you and I won't tell anyone.”

“I still don't want to tell you.” Mai Ding snorted, ignoring An-Ziyan, who had no intention of coaxing him, so he spoke up himself: “If you don't tell me, I'll wake you up at seven tomorrow.”

“At seven o'clock that day was the time of your death.”

“An-Ziyan!” I can't tell, I can't tell, why you can’t tell! When Mai Ding cursed An-Ziyan, An-Ziyan spoke up: “My kindergarten colors are very similar to this couch.”

Mai Ding burst out laughing and said cynically, “Sorry, I didn't expect that to come out of your mouth, kindergarten or whatever, it sounds so offensive.”

“I can make you listen to something that's not offensive.”

“No,” Mai Ding refused but couldn't help but tease, there weren't many chances for him to tease An-Ziyan: “But, what a cute kindergarten you have, with such pink colors, how did such a cute kindergarten raise you.”

“Yes?” Surprisingly An-Ziyan didn't sarcasm Mai Ding, just with a meaningful as well as creepy tone: “I'll show you sometime.”

“It's embarrassing to go where people let you in, where they don't know you now, in case they kick you out.”

“That's not what you have to worry about.”

“What do you mean?”

They were sitting in the middle of a colorful sofa in the middle of a crowded sea of sofas and people, talking to each other as if no one else was around, while An-Ziyan Ziyan slouched and Mai Ding gestured with his hands and feet. Perhaps someone passing by will glance in their direction but no one will think them odd and the picture of them is so plain that you want to frame them for a second.

Mai Ding's war was over, there was no more smoke, he hadn't won or lost the war, he had learned to get love without winning or losing. Life, us, goes on with the music and it doesn't matter if we can't keep up with it.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 153: It's overChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 155: Mai Ding who lends a helping hand

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive