Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 152: The mood of the day

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 152: The mood of the day

Wu Xin and An Xun had just finished their lunch, when she saw Mai Ding and An-Ziyan came back, her face was full of expectation: “Have you discussed it?”

She grabbed Mai Ding's elbow and said, “Have you gone back on your promise? Why, didn't you promise me?”

"I'm the one who disagreed," An-Ziyan said, but Wu Xin couldn't hear him, she was so disappointed that she could only vent her frustration and pain at him but his voice was so low that she could barely hear him: “Because we just bought a house with a loan and our careers are not stable, we haven't thought about children yet, after all, we just twenty years old..”

Mai Ding followed An-Ziyan's words as Wu Xin glared at Mai Ding and raised her volume, "What kind of reason is that!. I'll help you pay for your loans, what does career instability have to do with children, what's wrong with being in your twenties, aren't there fewer people in their twenties having children? What's wrong with being in your twenties, are there fewer people in their twenties having kids? Can't they all make it?”

 Just because they're all parents, doesn't mean they're all the same and all the arguments were refuted. Her fingernails pinching into the flesh of Mai Ding, An-Ziyan removed her hand and pulled Mai Ding behind his back.


“Is it up to you to decide if this is all about me?”

An Xun, who didn't understand the situation, frowned and asked: “What's the matter, what child?” Wu Xin didn't answer him, she can't listen to anyone now and looked at An-Ziyan angrily: “I'm your mother, I gave birth to you, shouldn't I decide?”

“Yes, you gave me my life and I'm supposed to give you my whole life?”

“Do I want your whole life? How can you say that to me, you want to be with a man, I agreed to it, I put up with it so much and you can't do this little thing for me?”

“Mom, don't make yourself sound so aggrieved. You just want everything to go your way. Are you really that miserable? Did you really let it go? Have you forgotten how you tried to stop us, how you tried to hurt Mai Ding? You agreed to it, nobody made you and now you're blaming me for something you couldn't stop.” What worked for Mai Ding won't work for An-Ziyan. Wu Xin grabbed An-Ziyan by the shirt: “I'm your mother, when have you ever been considerate to me? You bastard, unfilial son, why did I give birth to you!”

Mai Ding who was behind An-Ziyan could not see her tears, he could only hear Wu Xin's heartbreaking cries as he stood behind An-Ziyan, he wanted to comfort her but he couldn't find any words, he knew very well that Wu Xin's tears were mostly self-inflicted, no, all were self-inflicted. He could only stay still, behind An-Ziyan.

“What else do I have to do to you, you really want me to tell you everything?”

“You say it!”

“You think I don't know that? I don't doubt that you're upset that Grandpa died but you're relieved, too, because there's no one left in the house to control you and you changed your mind about Mai Ding right after Grandpa left and you know how much Grandpa and Mai Ding meant to me and you had to be so desperate to do this and hurt me?”

“Nonsense! That's bullshit! I'm just...”

“You just don't like the fact that your good son likes men... kids and all that, it's all just an excuse, you think I'd be more normal man with a kid.” There was no sadness or anger in his voice, just a lack of emotion but it was just a tone of voice. Mai Ding didn't believe it, watching his back, Mai Ding wanted to hug him so badly right now.

“I didn't, I didn't, you're talking nonsense!” Wu Xin grabbed An-Ziyan's chest with her nails like a madman. An Xin suddenly shouted: “That's enough!”

“What did I do wrong?”

“Can't you just get on with your life?”

“How can you live a good life? You pretend to be a good person and don't care about your son. Who are you to accuse me? None of you have the right to accuse me.”

Mai Ding, who was often pulled behind An-Ziyan, pulled An-Ziyan behind him this time, and he grabbed Wu Xin's hand and placed it on his own:: “Auntie, please hit me, it won't hurt so much, I'm the one who liked An-Ziyan first, I'm the one you should hate the most, you've been so good to me, I'm really happy, even if it's fake, I'm happy.”

“It's none of your business, go away.” After Wu Xin pushed Mai Ding away, An-Ziyan fell back into her sight, something red got on his clothes and she turned pale: “Zi, Ziyan...” An-Ziyan looked down at the wound, which had opened repeatedly: “This time, are you satisfied? Or will you be satisfied when I die, mom?”

“I'll bandage you up again, go to the hospital.” Mai Ding said handily, An Xun immediately called the doctor over, Wu Xin suddenly laughed as she stared at An-Ziyan's clothes, “Haha, you all think I'm a bad guy, what have I done to deserve this?”

Wu Xin swayed as if she was about to stand unsteadily, but Mai Ding, who had been moving towards An-Ziyan, turned and held Wu Xin's shoulders with both hands, "Auntie, f you won't be able to take it all you can take it on me. I won't blame you for anything you've done to me, I won't blame you. You're not a bad person, you'll always be my benefactor, thank you for giving birth to An-Ziyan, thank you.”

Wu Xin stared at Mai Ding for a moment, startled, she interfered in their relationship again and again and then their relationship gave her the answer again and again and the answer never changed. She walked towards An-Ziyan and gently touched his wound: “Mama is not...”

An-Ziyan hugged Wu Xin: “You are my mother, you can do whatever you want to me but, only to me,” An-Ziyan hugged Wu Xin.

Always feeling like my son wasn't good enough for me, but he was obviously good enough, he was still his own wonderful son, holding him in his arms when he was a kid. If only he would smile he would be incredibly satisfied, where was the mood?



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 151: It's not over yetChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 153: It's over

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive