Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 120: A PR Department full of smoke

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 120: A PR Department full of smoke

“This life can't go on.” He drank and muttered in anger and sadness.

“Get over it, some women are like that, just get a divorce.”

“Divorce? That's not gonna cut it, I'm working my -ss off and she's, like, bringing wild men into the house and my two-year-old daughter's there and shit, b-tch, I'm gonna kill her, I'm gonna kill her, I'm gonna kill her.”

“Drink less and don't talk nonsense, if anyone hears you.”

“I'm not afraid!” The man with the disheveled hair and beard, who was lying on the table, said, his body moved as if he wanted to vomit and he got up and went into the toilet. The other man, who was with him, sighed and suddenly received a phone call, he picked up the phone a minute later and shouted to the man in the toilet: “I have to leave for a while, wait for me here.”

The person inside doesn't answer, he doesn't know if he can hear me but the man hesitates for two seconds and leaves.

When the drunken man came out of the toilet, he sat directly in front of Manager Cui, grabbed a glass and poured his own drink, Manager Cui stayed there frowning, hoping that the boss would come and send him away but the boss just sat at the door, playing with his phone, not caring about what was going on in the pub. He was about to say something when the man looked around and mysteriously pulled out a vial from his pocket, his eyes cloudy and bloodshot: “Do you know what this is? You're my trusted friend, so I'm telling you but you can't tell anyone.”

It only took a few seconds for Manager Cui to realize that the man in front of him had mistaken himself for his friend, probably because the clothes were the same color but Manager Cui didn't say anything, interested in the man's expression and the contents of the bottle and waited for the man to continue.


“It's thallium salt. Have you heard of thallium? It doesn't take much to poison a man and even if it doesn't kill her, it's not gonna make him feel any better. I've checked. Thallium poisoning is usually a misdiagnosis. You might not even know it's poison.” He burps and takes a drink. “I'm not gonna make it any easier on that b-tch. Just a little bit of pain relief, a little bit of... What I want, just a little bit, is what that bitch deserves and with all the crimes I commit every day, why should I be a fool and behave like an honest man and let people bully me, right?”

The man's gaze was chilling and he stared at Manager Cui as if he wanted his approval. When he saw no response from Manager Cui, he drank a few more cups of wine and finally leaned over the table, talking nonsense and soon there was snoring.

Mr. Cui looked around, I don't know if it's the rain or the fact that the pub is not doing well but they're the only two people in the deserted pub. He took out the money and threw it on the table but his eyes didn't leave the vial, which was very tempting, so he reached out, hesitated for two seconds, put the vial in his pocket and left without looking back.

It didn't stop raining until the next day, when Mai Ding happened to meet Wang in the elevator, he rubbed his nose from time to time and then sneezed. Mai Ding hurriedly took a tissue out of his bag and handed it over, “Mr. Wang, do you have a cold?”

Mr. Wang didn't take the paper, he didn't take Mai Ding's offer. It's been so long and is Mr. Wang still mad at him? No way, as his top boss, he wouldn't be so rude.

“The weather's suddenly cooled down, so it's easy to catch a cold. My colleague has some cold medicine. Want me to get it for you? I'm not trying to flatter the leader,” Mai Ding said to his conscience. Mr. Wang sneered from his nose: “You want to hit on my daughter with some cold medicine? I'd advise you to forget about it.” As Mai Ding's top boss, Mr. Wang has no manners.

When the seventh floor arrived and Mai Ding got off the elevator, he felt like he might be an employee for the rest of his life. When did his co-workers' relationships start to get so bad?

“Mai Ding, what are you doing? You want to be scolded when Blowjob-head Cui comes?” After Fan Shaojun reminded him, Mai Ding took a panicked look at the elevator and was relieved not to see Manager Cui. He looked at Liu Wei, who was eating noodles and said, “I didn't even eat breakfast today because I was in a hurry to get to work.” Liu Wei handed over the sanitary bowl that had been eaten to the point where there were only scraps left, “Don't say I didn't take care of you, take it.”

“I don't need your care, thank you.” Mai Ding sits down in a huff and Feng Feimeng and Guo Ping came in with buns in their hands and he pretends to be serious when he can't eat them: “It's not proper to eat in the office, this is a place of work, not a restaurant.”

“It's not your company, it's none of your business.”

“That's right, you meddle in the affairs like a dog.”

There was a backlash from the co-workers. Mai Ding was indeed meddling in his own business, so why cause a public outcry early in the morning? It's not good for a marketing person to come into the PR Department early in the morning. Even after Cao Chengyi became the marketing manager, the relationship between the two departments has not improved.

“What's wrong? Your PR Department is so laid back, you still have time to eat. Where's the proposal?” Mai Ding thinks Cao was acting like a boss too.

“We'd like to get it out as soon as possible but with Manager Cui...”

“What's the matter with the old man, hemorrhoids? Does he want the whole company to wait for him?” As soon as he said that, two PR managers appeared behind him at the same time. Mai Ding was in a cold sweat, An-Ziyan was up here with Manager Cui, wasn't it just a while ago that An-Ziyan beat up Manager Cui? What kind of atmosphere is that in the elevator?

Manager Cui just looked at Cao Chengyi and said, “I'm not as casual as the Manager An... you know but since this is a top priority, we need to be rigorous and the Marketing Department doesn't need to rush me.” He's got something to say in his words.

“That's not what you're saying, Mr. Cui, this isn't just about you or the PR Department, it's about the whole company. And you don't have to imply anything, I admit it, I have a better relationship with Manager An than I do with you, so what, there aren't many people in the company who would want to get involved with you, I'm just like most people, there's no rule against it, right?” Cao Chengyi choked Manager Cui, Manager Cui raised his eyebrows: “What are you, think you can talk to me like that when you become a marketing manager?”

The PR Department is in a smoky mood and everyone is eager to see what's going on. and what's An-Ziyan doing? , Mai Ding searched for An-Ziyan, who had returned to his office and started playing games! It's a rotten character!




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 119: I always pretend to believe it.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 121: Because he's An-Ziyan.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive