Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 121: Because he's An-Ziyan.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 121: Because he's An-Ziyan.

Cao Chengyi stroked his hair and said, “Manager Cui, you're just a manager, just because you're older doesn't mean you're superior.” He said and left the PR Department, gritting his teeth, “What are you looking at?” After he left the PR Department, Manager Cui clenched his teeth, “What are you looking at, what's so great about this, all because you couldn't finish the project the way I wanted and now you want me to take the blame?” He marched into the office and slammed the door.

About twenty minutes later, his office landline rang shrilly and he grabbed the phone, his tone unkind, “Who?”

“Me.”

Manager Cui immediately changed his tone: “Mr. Wang, what is it that you want to see me about?”

“It's not your first day in PR, Cui, the PR Department hasn't come up with a plan, the other departments aren't working well, there's not much time left before the launch and the General Managers in the other departments are already pushing me, are you trying to embarrass me?” Mr. Wang's nasal voice is a little less dignified because he has a cold but it's enough to make Manager Cui respectful.

“You know me, I won't allow any sloppy work and for the PR Department, I'll have it done in a week.”

“It better be.”

“Of course, I...” As he's talking, Mr. Wang has already hung up, Manager Cui hangs up and as if that's not enough relief, he pushes the phone so hard that it falls to the floor and everyone is pushing themselves, what does that mean?

Just a little bit of pain relief, a little bit of what I want, just a little bit of what that bitch deserves, a lot of crimes every day, why should I be a fool and do what I'm told and let people bully me, right? The man's words flashed in Manager Cui's mind and he subconsciously reached into his shirt pocket and squeezed the bottle, not knowing why he had it on him but...

Manager Cui suddenly released his grip on the bottle and ran out of the office, where An-Ziyan was about to go to breakfast. Then Manager Cui grabbed An-Ziyan by the collar and said, “You're the one who worsened the relationship between me and Mr. Wang, you're not a man. I'm not going to be threatened by a kid like you, am I?”

Manager Cui's behavior surprised everyone in the PR Department, Mai Ding and Guo Ping stood up and An-Ziyan held out his hand, telling them to stay out of it.

“I'm not sure I understand what Manager Cui means.”

“Don't play dumb with me and don't let me find evidence.”

“Really?” An-Ziyan raised the corner of his mouth, he stared down at Manager Cui's hand tugging at his collar and placed his left hand on Manager Cui's shoulder, seemingly pushing gently causing Manager Cui to take a step back and almost fall down, but An-Ziyan tidied up his collar and said, “I'll wait for you to find the evidence. But until then, shouldn't Manager Cui focus on his work, or should I take over for you?”

“No need, that's what you had in mind, no way am I going to let it happen!”

“I think you misunderstood, Mr. Cui, I don't need a way for what I want to do.” He turned around: “If there's nothing else, I'll be going.” Manager Cui took two steps forward, trying his old trick of breaking An-Ziyan's cool: “I'm not done talking, are you trying to run away? Are you afraid I'll say something else, like your short-lived grandfather?” The others couldn't hear Manager Cui's lowered voice but Mai Ding, who was closest to them, did and he couldn't believe that such cold-blooded words could come out of one man's mouth, as anger and grief churned in his blood.

An-Ziyan stopped with his back to Manager Cui, who sneered, “Aren't you quite capable and durable? Why couldn't you save your grandfather? Did you let him die? Did you let him die...”

“Shut up, you shut up!” Mai Ding's voice now sounded like a scream as he grabbed the folder on his desk and threw it at Manager Cui, when the hard corner of the folder was about to touch the Manager Cui's face, An-Ziyan grabbed it and walked over to him, “I told you many times not to throw things around, you'll accidentally hit Manager Cui!.” An-Ziyan put the folder back on the desktop.

Mai Ding regained some of his senses, found everyone staring at him in amazement, lowered his head and murmured, “Excuse me.”

An-Ziyan turned to the side, his expression unchanged: “ Is that all?” He said, “You're right, I'm responsible for what's happening to you right now, I'm going to kill you.” He walked away without giving Manager Cui a chance to respond.

Mr. Cui clenched his teeth and reached into his bag, touching the smooth vial, he looked around the office, all the people buried their heads and started to work. Guo Ping came over and put his arm around Mai Ding's shoulders: “From now on, you have to repay the kindness, thanks to Yan, he is the reason you can keep your job.” Seeing Mai Ding's puzzled face, Feng explained: “The last time you touched Manager Cui, you stayed in the company because of Ji Meng's guarantee, moving your hands isn't going to solve anything, so watch out next time.”

Mai Ding nodded and Guo Ping put his hand on Mai Ding's shoulder and patted him on the back, “But, good job, I'm impressed.”

“Yeah, well, in your honor, I just had a leftover bun for you to eat.”

The first time he was recognized by his coworkers was for something like this, so Mai Ding looked at the bun on the table and then at the direction An-Ziyan had left.

An-Ziyan will be fine, because he's An-Ziyan.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 120: A PR Department full of smokeChapters Home》Next: Chapter 122: What's the use of having a husband like that!,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive