Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 148: The more it hurts, the more you can't help but hurt

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 148: The more it hurts, the more you can't help but hurt

An-Ziyan was standing in front of his grandfather's room, but he had to stay on the second floor even though he had trouble with his feet, which was really troublesome. Nothing had changed except the lack of an owner, and An-Ziyan stared at the picture of himself as a child and his grandfather in the frame, then pulled open the drawer Inside were some boring neat props, and Mai Ding's voice rang in his ears.

Grandpa, you're messing with me again, it's not funny!

Grandpa, talk to An-Ziyan for me. He's always bullying me!


Grandpa, An-Ziyan is... He's...

The three became two, the two became one, the people who said they would stay with him left him and he might not have made it through that time if it hadn't been for Mai Ding and all he could think of when he held him in his arms was that he was lucky to have him and that he couldn't lose him again.

Mai Ding stood up with his knees braced, this park is the only place An-Ziyan must go back home, Mai Ding was really contradictory, ridiculously contradictory, he say he want to leave him but in his heart he want to be close to him, he repeatedly get hurt but he can't learn from his mistakes, he hold ridiculous expectations but when they are really face to face, he change their t.

You, don't annoy me...

Get out of here, I don't want to see you.


I want to count how many words I have to say before I don't miss you so much, my every nerve is tense, I can't let go, I'm afraid if I let go I'll run to you and beg you not to send me away, please love me, I don't want my pride, I want you.

For four days, time went too fast or too slow, Mai Ding stayed in Li Ming's couch, he couldn't sleep and didn't want to move, he spent most of his time checking his phone, not a single message, didn't An-Ziyan say he wouldn't let himself leave him? Didn't An-Ziyan say he wasn't allowed to leave him? Then why did he drag himself home? The lack of contact was worse than the fight, at least he could still hear his voice.

Is that what people like best, regret?

Food is hard to swallow, movies are hard to watch and the one who loves more hurts more.


Li Ming went out shopping, Mai Ding stood by the window, it was night again, the sky was full of stars, he pushed the window open, the noise of the street could easily be heard on the fourth floor, it was so sad, what are we going to do, how long will we have to stand still, if you don't want to bother me, can I change? If it bothers me, can I change? Mai Ding grabbed the window frame and shouted out with all his might, “This time I'll never beg you, An-Ziyan!” The people below looked up curiously and in the car, and An-Ziyan, with his hands on his head, he listened to Mai Ding's words drifting into his ears.

When the phone rang, Mai Ding scrambled onto the couch and grabbed the phone, it turned out to be a real estate agent, he answered the phone weakly, “Hello?”

“Hello, Mr. Mai, can you talk right now, please?”

“Well, what can I do for you?”

“Are you free the day after tomorrow? We can do the handover.”

“Why talk about me, you should contact...”

“It's in your name, the money's already paid for, sorry for the delay due to the owner, are you free the day after tomorrow?”

“The day after tomorrow I'm busy. Can it wait?”

“Sure, I'll leave you alone then and you can call me when you're sure.”

“Yeah.”

Even if they hadn't quarreled, Mai Ding didn't want the house to be in his name, not to mention that he hadn't paid a cent for it, the house was bought before their quarrel, and now An-Ziyan may have regretted it, but he walked back to the window and eagerly dialed An-Ziyan's phone, he found himself a reason to call An-Ziyan.

He didn't say a word but his heart clenched and he said after a long time, “The agent called me about the house.” His hand squeezed tightly, one second, two seconds, five seconds, ten seconds and his voice penetrated through the phone, squeezing every organ in his body.

“Mai Ding, are you breaking up with me?”

What kind of a question is that, why does he ask it, when did he say he was breaking up, when he asks himself what he's trying to say as if nothing happened, when he says he's leaving in anger? No answer, don't be blinded by anger, say no, say no, beg his forgiveness, Mai Ding's heart is screaming at him and his head hurts, his mouth is open and he answers: “Yes.” It hurts, what's wrong, it really hurts, An-Ziyan, help me.

He heard An-Ziyan take a deep breath and spit it out heavily, “Then take the house as parting money, now you have no place to live, you...” When the call was disconnected, An-Ziyan stared at the phone and slammed it against the steering wheel.

What's next, neither one of them knows.

Li Ming opened the door and saw Mai Ding standing dumbly by the window, he reached forward and shook his hand in front of Mai Ding's eyes: “What are you staring at, you saw it too.” Mai Ding slid his back against the window and sat down on the floor, saying to himself, “It's over, it's all over.” Li Ming turned around and put the milk he'd bought on the table: “What are you staring at, you're not that high, you know An-Ziyan's here, why don't you go down?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Hey, I thought you knew when you were standing by the window but when I came back I saw An-Ziyan's car parked downstairs but during your fight An-Ziyan was scary, I couldn't get close to him and one time in school you two...” While Li Ming was still rambling on, Mai Ding got up and ran out, stopping in front of the elevator, knowing what he was going to say when he came after him.

The elevator door opened and Mai Ding was dragged into the elevator, Mai Ding looked up at An-Ziyan, trying to free his hand but An-Ziyan's grip tightened, his voice like something from hell: “Don't move and don't say another word.” Inexplicably, he was really inexplicable but his indomitable body obeyed An-Ziyan.

In the car Mai Ding sat in the familiar seat, where he had done a lot, said a lot, kissed a lot and now was just silent, staring at the receding road in front of him, the headlights lighting up the road as white as Mai Ding's face, the direction to the cottage, where they hadn't been for over a year since his grandfather had died, the place that had once held warm memories for Mai Ding. because the greatest pain of his life was caused in this place.


~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: 《Chapters Home》Next: ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive