Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 142: The last person I want to talk about is you.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 142: The last person I want to talk about is you.

At the end of the day, Mai Ding received a phone call from Bai Xiaosi. He stood up and walked to the quiet corner next to the bathroom before putting the phone to his ear, “Hello, Maimai?”

“Mai Mai, don't be too surprised but it's probably the brainchild of your idle mother-in-law and my father, saying that you and An-Ziyan want a baby and want me to help you have one.”

When Bai Xiaosi heard no response on the other end of the line, she asked, “Are you scared?”

Mai Ding squeezed the phone tightly and let out a long breath. “Is it insulting to ask you to do such a strange thing?”

Bai Xiaosi was startled. “Insulted? No, if you and my ex-husband really want to have a child, there is a way to do it and instead of getting a child from a woman who doesn't know any better, I'm the best person for the job, right? What if a woman gets attached to her ex-husband, threatens him with a baby or something?” 

Mai Ding was afraid he'd be scolded by Bai Xiaosi but he didn't expect her to be so generous and open-minded.

“But, I thought you said you didn't want to have kids.”

“I don't want to but in this case the baby isn't mine, it's yours and your ex-husband's, as a special treat for you, as a gift.”

“Are you sure this won't be a problem? You're not married and you're pregnant...”

“Don't worry about that. I'd love to.” Bai Xiaosi paused for a few seconds and then changed her tone: “But, Mai Ding, there's a condition, it has to be that you and your ex-husband want to have children and no one else forcing it.”

Mai Ding couldn't answer her, he didn't know if he wanted a child, he never thought about it, he felt that the question was too far away for him, now that the wishes and happiness of both families were on his shoulders, he didn't have to pay any price to help them come true, the one fulfillment he owed to An-Ziyan's life could finally be repaid.

There was no reason or excuse to hesitate any longer and Mai Ding closed the other exit completely.

“I'll meet that premise.”

“Yes?”

“Well, I want children, An-Ziyan's children.”

“Yes?”

“Then first this.”

Now, all that's missing is An-Ziyan, all that's missing is the most important person. Mai Ding looked up but at some point, An-Ziyan was standing a few meters away, watching him.

“Who are you on the phone with?” It's unclear how much of Mai Ding talk he heard.

“Sisi,” he says.” Mai Ding showed him the screen of his phone to prove it and the look on his face was faint and cold and he said, without looking at the phone, “Mai Ding, I don't like you keeping things from me.”

Mai Ding's fingers clasped the screen, "I won't hide anything from you, I'm not going to hide anything from you, I'll tell you everything when I get home.” He noticed that someone behind An-Ziyan was coming to the bathroom, so he rushed past An-Ziyan to get back to his seat and he noticed that An-Ziyan was still staring at him.

On the bus ride home, Mai Ding sent a message to Wu Xin and after the message was sent, Wu Xin called.

“Auntie.”

“I know you're a good boy and it is a yes.”

“Mmmh.”

“But...” Wu Xin seemed to hesitate: “Sisi's father's side wants Ziyan to stay with Sisi during her pregnancy.”

“It's only natural, I'll be there for Sisi then too.”

“He doesn't want you here but if you don't think it's fair, it doesn't have to be Sisi, we can work something out.”

Mai Ding bit his lower lip and said, “No, I understand and I wish it was Sisi.”

“My dear child, please convince Ziyan. I really need your help.” She sounded so humble, putting all her hopes on Mai Ding, who looked out the window as An-Ziyan's car passed in front of him, followed the rear of the car and murmured into the phone, “I'll convince him.”

When he opened the door, An-Ziyan was already waiting for him.

“Go ahead.” He was never ready for anything and Mai Ding didn't know what to say first, standing there fidgeting.

“Quickly.”

“I want...” He looked into An-Ziyan's beautiful, deep eyes and saw himself: “I want a child.”

“You can carry one?”

He have had this conversation with Wu Xin, his parents and Bai Xiaosi recently but Mai Ding still finds it hardest to talk to An-Ziyan, who can deny himself completely with a simple sentence.

“I am unable.”

“Then what's there to talk about.” An-Ziyan turned around and picked up the glass.

“But someone can have it, can't they?” After he said that, An-Ziyan slowly put down the glass he had picked up: “Is this what do you want to say, or what someone wants you to say to me.”

“You don't hate kids, you know artificial insemination, it won't be too much trouble, as long as...” An-Ziyan cut him off.” Why do you say that all of a sudden?” He always has a way of getting to the heart of a matter, of taking people by surprise.

“Because, because it suddenly came to mind.”

“Mai Ding, don't lie to me, ever, you know I'll get mad.”

“Because I'm a man, I'm a fucking man, I can't give you children, I'm afraid to talk about it but there's always this issue, my parents and your parents, is that fair to them? Yu Rongmei's right, I never thought they made the concession for love of us, maybe they didn't do it willingly just for our selfishness, to hide the pain, to make me feel better? They just want a baby, I can't give it, I can't have it, I'm a f-cking man, I'm a man!”

“No.”

All that talk and all he got is two cold words, because he turned his back on himself and couldn't see his own pain? Why should he stand in the middle and be squeezed from both sides?

An-Ziyan, if you say one more word, I will implode.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: 《Chapters Home》Next: ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive