Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 141: I won't lose you, will I?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 141: I won't lose you, will I?

When he got home, the sound of the piano drifted out of the house and he didn't even take off his shoes. How would An-Ziyan answer and how would he know if he was telling the truth or not?

It's just a kid and I'm not gonna lose you.

There is a piano here and a cell phone ringing on the other side when Wu Xin answered the phone.

“Hello.”

“It's me.”

“It's you, since you're calling me, you've thought it through?”

“It's a girl's loss anyway and I'm in a position to do it.”

“See what you're saying, what age is it now, as long as Xiaosi is willing, how can it be considered a loss, we'll take good care of Xiaosi, like a daughter-in-law.”

“Don't just make it sound good, you know it's not like abroad, in China you have to be legally married for artificial insemination, I think you already know what to do, after all you said Ziyan is married but he doesn't have a marriage certificate that is legal in China.”

“Now that you know everything, what else do you want?”

“During Sisi's pregnancy, Ziyan must stay with Sisi but not with that man, I don't want the baby's fetus to be influenced by that kind of bad influence, I don't think it's too much to ask.”

“I know what you're thinking, don't waste your breath, if I could have changed Ziyan’s choice, it wouldn't be like this now.”

“So are you going to say yes or no?” Wu Xin was silent for a while and answered: “Yes but after the baby is born, you can't interfere with who Ziyan wants to be with.” Wu Xin was silent for a moment and replied, “Fine but after the baby is born, you can't interfere with who Ziyan wants to be with.”

“If you keep your word, I'll keep mine.” Bai Xiong hung up the phone.

An-Ziyan's fingers stopped: “What.”

“Nothing, just listening to you play.” Mai Ding went and sat down next to An-Ziyan and raised his hands on the piano: “I've listened to you play for so long but I've learned one.” It was the simplest children's song and even though it was the simplest, he still missed a few notes and when the song was over, Mai Ding's face was beaming with pride: “How was it?”

“Are you sure you really want to hear what I have to say?”

“That's pretty good for a beginner!” Mai Ding looked at An-Ziyan with an angry face, a face he thought he couldn't hold and suddenly he grabbed An-Ziyan's neck, resting his face on his shoulder.

“Hey.” An-Ziyan was trying to push Mai Ding away but Mai Ding held him tighter: “Let me hold you for a while, don't push me away.”

“What happened?”

“Nothing, I'm imagining things again.” Mai Ding closed his eyes, put the tip of his nose against An-Ziyan's skin and An-Ziyan's hand, which had been on the side of Mai Ding's waist to push him away, moved to his back and An-Ziyan hugged Mai Ding tight.

The most important thing to a parent is their child and if An-Ziyan became a father, the most important thing to him would be his child, too but this is such an important life that Mai Ding can't give, only someone else can give it to him, only a woman can give it to him. Sex, that's the most special thing about this relationship.

He didn't think his choice now was great and good, he didn't give up An-Ziyan and he wouldn't give up An-Ziyan, it's just that, life can't be lived only for oneself and if Mom and Dad live only for themselves, then they may never accept their feelings.

For a few days, the wind calmed down and gave Mai Ding room to think, and he didn't think his current choices were great and good, he didn't give way to An-Ziyan nor will he, except that life can't be lived just for them, if Mom and Dad live just for them. Then they may never accept their feelings.

Called to the office again with reluctance written all over his face, Bai Xiong smoked a cigarette with his back to her, he was just trying, he didn't think he could convince her, he wouldn't force her if she didn't want him to.


“Dad, you didn't call me here about getting married and having kids again, as I told you several times.”

“What if I get you and Ziyan marry and have children?”

Bai Xiaosi thought what Bai Xiong said was nonsense but he wouldn't joke about it for no reason and became serious, “What do you mean, I told you that ex... Yan already has a lover and he's married too, so don't say anything weird!”

“I know and I also know what his lover is like.” Bai Xiong's words were profound and Bai Xiaosi quirked an eyebrow: “How did you know that.”

“Your Aunt Wu Xin told me.”

“Auntie must be up to something and I don't want you grown-ups worrying all the time.”

“How can you talk like that?”

“No, I have to warn Yann and Maimai.”

“They know.”

“Know?”

“They haven't told you yet? Yes, they want to ask you a favor but it's not something that just anyone will do.” Bai Xiong deliberately delayed telling Bai Xiaosi the truth, so Bai Xiaosi kept wondering, wondering if her father was lying to her, that if he needed help, Mai Ding would call her, not Bai Xiong.

“Whether you like it or not is your own business and I won't interfere.”

“What on earth.”

“They want a baby.”

“So you want to put Yann's sperm inside me? Even if they want my help, you don't have to tell them. I said no babies. Is this your doing?”

For a girl who was so long-winded, Bai Xiong only glared at her, "I can't help it if you don't believe me, I admit I want a grandson too but I can't do this just by thinking about it, if An-Ziyan and the others don't agree. Besides, if you can just get married and have kids like a normal girl, do you think I'll interfere in their lives?!”

“This isn't like you, Dad, you have other plans.” Bai Xiaosi questioned, Bai Xiong does have other plans and the birth of a child can be a bonding experience for the parents.

“What am I supposed to do, think of anything else when you've pushed me to the bottom of the barrel? I told you I wouldn't force you if you didn't agree.” After all, Bai Xiaosi studied abroad, so she wasn't surprised by this kind of thing. She had friends abroad who had surrogate pregnancies but she just thought it was strange that she had never heard of those two people wanting children and thought she was being tested by her father.

“You have to talk to me, if there's nothing else, I'm going out.” Bai Xiaosi looked at Bai Xiong carefully again and opened the door.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: 《Chapters Home》Next: ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive