Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 166 Special Chapter !: I can't be friends with you!

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 166 Special Chapter 1: I can't be friends with you!

[An-Ziyan, shouldn't we switch gears, it can't be that you're always picking on me at work], we should move on to the next phase, for example, because of something we've developed a deep friendship, you treat me as a close friend, you use me, we've become good friends who talk about everything. Mai Ding sent a message to An-Ziyan, but he didn't reply.

Mai Ding looked up at An-Ziyan, who was only a few paces away, standing behind Fan Shaojun with his hands in his lap, and Mai Ding pretended to have a sore throat, clearing his throat, seeing that An-Ziyan still didn't respond, he had to continue coughing again, and Liu Wei said worriedly, "Are you okay."

“Nothing, thanks for asking.”

“I don't care about you, I'm afraid I'll get infected, so if you need something, call in.”

“I didn't take the day off, so I gave it to you!” Mai Ding thought, it's all because An-Ziyan didn't read his messages. Mai Ding is really good at blaming An-Ziyan for everything. Finally, when An-Ziyan finished reviewing Fan Shaojun's information, he took out his cell phone and leaned against his desk to reply.


[Confidant? I think you've misunderstood, we're bed partners at best.]

[Says something about bed partners, that's harsh.]

[S-xual partners.]

[It's hard to hear too!]

[S-x buddies.]

[Don't go on, it's getting worse! We're soul mates, we're in love!] 

The two of them, who were texting to each other, kept up the rhythm of their affair. At that moment, An-Ziyan slowly put the phone back into the bag and looked up: “Mai, it's working hours, don't let me find you playing with your phone again.” 

How dare you accuse me, how dare you accuse me, weren't you just playing with your phone? 

Mai Ding could only ask questions and apologize: “No, I'm sorry.”

“You're embarrassed?” Mai Ding glared at An-Ziyan, with this relationship, the two of them were not even as good as cannon buddies, and Mai Ding very deliberately said something that only An-Ziyan could understand: “I didn't mean to play with my phone during work hours but it's an emergency. Someone in my family has been possessed by a ghost and has become cruel, heartless and a beast. Him!”

Every time he uses the subject of ghosts, he doesn't know how to change it. He thought it would irritate An-Ziyan more or less but An-Ziyan was still staring at Fan Shaojun's computer and responded coldly: “No one wants to hear about you.”

“I'm sorry,” he said.” After apologizing sadly, Mai Ding rolled up his sleeves and dismissed the idea of becoming close friends with An-Ziyan, because if they weren't in love, they probably wouldn't even be friends. As soon as he put his hand on the keyboard, his phone vibrated and he had to peek out to see what it was from An-Ziyan: [Idiot]

Mai Ding squeezed the phone, was trying to return, An-Ziyan's impatient voice came over, “You still play?”

“I...”

“You what?”

“Nothing.” As soon as he put the phone back, it vibrated again and it was from An-Ziyan: [retarded] 

See he deliberately tries to pick on him again, childish, his own boss is so childish! But who is he? He is a mature and polite adult, who is different from An-Ziyan.” Mai Ding, you don't understand human language.”

“Excuse me.” A few seconds later, the phone vibrated again.

[What are you gonna do to me?] 

You want to fight, don't you! Mai Ding couldn't help himself, hit in the back of the head by a file: “How many times do I have to say it?”

“Excuse me. And the guys look at Mai Ding and they're like, “You're too thick to be playing when your boss says so. Mai Ding wanted to put the phone in front of his colleagues and show them who was playing with it, their boss. You want to bite An-Ziyan to death, huh, you want to bite him to death! What an asshole! You guys can't do your jobs.

An-Ziyan is right, they are just sex friends, I don't want to be his friend anymore, I want to be his hateful friend! At the end of the day, Mai Ding brought in the last document that needed to be signed, put it on the table and started to say, “I wanted to be friends with you for everything but you forced me, from now on I will, I will...” He didn't know what to say next.

“What?”

“I'll spit on you.” That's not an answer he wanted to say and it has no bearing on the previous sentence.

“You try.”

“Don't think I won't dare.” Mai Ding pouted, spitting out a little bit of spit to show An-Ziyan, he didn't think about how dirty his actions were, he was trying to scare An-Ziyan but he didn't know how hard he was going to do it and the spittle didn't just get on the paper, it sprayed onto his clothes and the back of his hand. Mai Ding's first thought was that he was dead. Without even thinking, he ran out of the office and began to quickly pack up his things and leave work.

“What's your hurry, you don't look well.”

“I've got something I have to do and I have to go.” Mai Ding, get your stuff and go.

“What's up, going to see your possessed family?” Mai Ding turned around, looking a little sad: “No, no, someone's gonna get killed in an hour.” 

And then, he fled. When An-Ziyan arrived home, the house was deserted and no one was there. An-Ziyan nonchalantly left his coat on the couch.” 

The sound of An-Ziyan's footsteps got closer and closer and he held his breath. "Mai Ding... Where are you hiding?" 

Hiding in the wardrobe, Mai Ding only felt a chill down his back, An-Ziyan's footsteps were getting closer and closer, Mai Ding held his breath, why did he have to hide, it was just spitting at An-Ziyan, and there was no law against spitting at a lover, right? When An-Ziyan entered the bedroom, he went to the desk first, turned his back to Mai Ding and said, “Come out yourself.”

He sounded like a homicidal maniac in a horror movie who likes to torture people, not only in tone but also in the context of a horror movie in which Mai Ding is a supporting character who will die wherever he goes. He thought he'd be found in less than a minute but An-Ziyan didn't try to find him, nor did he rush to the closet, pull open the door and say, “I found you”.

He just took out a book and lay down on the bed to read it. Mai Ding's feet were numb from being smothered in the closet and his clothes were sometimes rubbing against his face. After ten minutes, he finally managed to push open the door: “Are you coming to get me or not?” An-Ziyan pretended to be puzzled and asked: “Why are you hiding in the closet?”

“Aren't you going to lecture me?”

“Thanks for reminding me.”

“Just a little bit of spit at you, just a little bit of saliva, why do you have to scare me? You used to spit on me too.”

“Scared you? Did I do something?”

“And you didn't do it. You, you...” Mai Ding realized that An-Ziyan didn't mean to do anything, he thought about it, changed direction and continued to accuse: “Just because you didn't do it doesn't mean you won't do it, look at the shadow you've cast on my heart, just because you spit on me and I'm afraid to hide in the closet, I'm so pathetic.”

“You're such a wussy.” An-Ziyan poked fun at him relentlessly, Mai Ding refused to admit it and changed direction: “I don't think we can really be best friends.”

“Thank you for telling me the good news.” Mai Ding rolled his eyes at An-Ziyan, then leaned closer to An-Ziyan on the bed: “Do you think we'd become good friends if we didn't become lovers?”

 His attitude really changed and An-Ziyan put the book over his face: “I don't accept the hypothetical nonsense.” 

Mai Ding let the book cover his face and, indeed, couldn't be friends with you.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 165: Two namesChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 167 Special Chapter 2: Ungentlemanly childish brat

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive