Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 92: The best of both worlds

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 92: The best of both worlds

Mai Ding, who has already made up his mind about his sister, goes back to the office and sorts out all the files and gives them to Guo Ping, he exhaled a long breath and moved his stiff neck, “It took me so long but I've finally finished.”

“If we don't finish this, I'm going to go crazy and every day I get a headache when I come here and see all the papers on my desk.” Fan Shaojun pressed his scalp and Liu Wei suggested: “To celebrate, how about we go out to eat at lunch today?”

Mai Ding protested: “Why are you all celebrating, there is nothing to celebrate, there are other things to do after this is done.”

“You're only our junior and you're not here to lecture us, if you think you are so capable go and lecture Yan.”

Mai Ding wanted to say with pride, “I give him a lecture so many times a day, that I have to lecture your bosses, not to mention you. But he wasn't so dumb, so he put it another way: “He's got a lot of shortcomings but it's not my place to lecture him, someone in his family should lecture him.”


“Look, if you're not good enough, then you're not good enough.”

“What do you mean, I'm better than him. I'm so much better than him. I'm honest, I'm hardworking. What's he got that I don't have, just a lucky promotion?!!”

“Don't jokingly change the subject, I take it you're scared?”

“I'm not afraid and I wasn't kidding.”

“Yo, you got some balls today, Mai Ding. How about a bet, if you teach Yan a lesson in public and he doesn't say anything, this 50 bucks will be yours.” Liu Wei took 50 bucks out of her bag.

“I'm sacrificing my career for 50 bucks to lecture my boss? You really think I don't have a brain?” Mai Ding said, to which Liu wei said with a cool, sarcastic smile “You just said you weren't afraid.”

“I'm not afraid.” If you have the guts to teach An-Ziyan a lesson, we'll consider treating you less like a rookie and we won't ask you to serve coffee or buy things all the time but only if...” When you teach Yan a lesson, he won't say anything, if he yells at you or hits you, it's null and void.”

Fan Shaojun's offer is much more tempting than Liu Wei's fifty bucks, if he teaches An-Ziyan a lesson, he'll gain respect among his colleagues and it's a great deal for Mai Ding. Probably a reference to Mai Ding's current behavior.

There was a sound from the printer, the white paper was being sucked in and then quickly spat out, until it stopped working and Guo Ping picked up a thick stack of catalogs and stapled them together, handing them to Mai Ding. “Show it to Yann, then pour me a cup of coffee when you carry all the files back to the file.”

As if he was deliberately trying to irritate Mai Ding and Mai Ding was indeed irritated and he walked into An-Ziyan's office with the catalog under his arm, where An-Ziyan was buried in his files.

“Busy?”

“If there's anything you need to say.”

“What can I do? I'm just concerned about you.” Mai Ding's soft, artificial tone made An-Ziyan look up, narrowing his eyes at his smiling face, Mai Ding placed the file on his desk, looked to make sure no one was watching and said, “Are you tired? I'll go home and make you your favorite meal and give you a massage.”

“What do you want?” An-Ziyan was not impressed by Mai Ding's thoughtfulness and asked directly, Mai Ding pretended to be innocent: “What can I do, why do you doubt my sincerity?”

“I know how you feel, so get out.”

“Wait, wait, there's a little thing, a very little thing I need your help with, I can't talk about it at work right now, I'll tell you about it at home.” I can't talk about it at work right now, I'll tell you when I get home.”

“Either we talk now, or we don't.”

Mai Ding rubbed his hands, as if choosing the right words, “Look, as you know I get along very well with my colleagues and they said I wouldn't dare lecture you in public, so they made a little bet with me that if I lectured you, you wouldn't say anything and they wouldn't boss me around as a rookie anymore. It's a great opportunity to gain respect without having to say a word, so it's the best of both worlds.”

“The best of both worlds? I don't see what I'm getting out of this.” queried An-Ziyan and Mai Ding thought to himself: I didn't get away with it. He smiled more flatteringly: “I'll make you a nice meal and I'll give you a massage,” he said in a lighter tone, in contrast to An-Ziyan: “Do you know how much you deserve to be beaten up right now?”

“What will it take for you to say yes to me?”

“What do you think?” retorted An-Ziyan and Mai Ding scrutinized An-Ziyan's face, trying to guess something from his cunning and the answer grew clear to him but he didn't want to say it, he didn't always want to trade on something unspeakable.

“Giving you control of the remote for a week?”

An-Ziyan waved his hand and told him to get out but Mai Ding didn't give up: “So you can turn on the TV, turn on the tablet, play with your phone?” He made it sound as if An-Ziyan had to ask for permission to do these things and didn't want to have any say in the matter. He lowered his head again, as if he wasn't listening to Mai Ding, who had to use his last weapon: “I can play with you next time.”

“Play what?”

“You know full well.”

“I don't know.”

Mai Ding blushed, stared at An-Ziyan and struggled for a moment before saying, “... I don't have a problem with you doing whatever you want in bed, even if it's... But I've made it clear that it'll only happen once.” An-Ziyan looked up, spun his pen around, and said, “That's the best of both worlds.”

Mai Ding walked out hating him, he's such a hated man, why do you like him!




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 91: Just the wrong placeChapters Home》Next: Chapter 93: Feelings aren't something you can make whatever you want. ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive