Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 90: Sour Taste (4)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 90: Sour Taste (4)

With so much going on, Mai Ding had already forgotten about his mentoring conversation with Zhu Qiang in the elevator but Zhu Qiang hadn't forgotten. that on this day he walked into An-Ziyan's office and An-Ziyan was sitting in his office chair with the back of the chair facing him.

“I need to talk to you about something.” An-Ziyan was quiet but Zhu Qiang kept his temper in check: “We're short of staff in the Marketing Department and the HR department can't hire the right people for a while.”

“And then what?”

“I think your PR guy, Mai Ding, is very active and hardworking. Let me borrow him for a while and I'll give him back to you when the Marketing Department gets someone.”

He was so excited to hear someone praise him so much and his hard work was appreciated. a few seconds after Zhu Qiang said, An Zi The back of Yann's chair turned slowly and something else was in his expression, “What did you say?”


Zhu Qiang knew that An-Ziyan heard him clearly and his face almost said, “If you say that again, I'll kick you out.

“You don't like Mai Ding anyway, so it wouldn't hurt your PR Department to have one less person for a while.”

“But I don't like you any better.”

“This is business!” Zhu Qiang stressed loudly.

“It's a private matter for me.” Zhu Qiang didn't think of An-Ziyan's words in any other way, he thought that he always had quarrels with An-Ziyan, so An-Ziyan was deliberately against him, dissatisfied: “What does it matter, just to borrow someone from you.”

“There is a connection.”

“You're going to have to tell me why.”

“It's none of your business.” Zhu Qiang's face turned red and he looked at the expressionless An-Ziyan with fury: “Don't make a distinction between public and private.” An-Ziyan was indifferent in his chair.” This matter must be separated.”

“I don't want to talk to you anymore, whether you'll borrow it or not, in a word.”

An-Ziyan stood up, put his hands on the table, leaned forward slightly and said through clenched teeth, “No and if you borrow him again, I'll bury your surname here.”

Zhu Qiang still won't give up: “Let him make his own choice, if he's willing to work with me, you have nothing to say.” An-Ziyan sat back in his chair: “Whatever.”

Zhu Qiang went to the door: “Mai Ding, come in here.” Mai Ding, who didn't know anything, walked into the office and saw An-Ziyan's cold face and he shivered.

“Mai Ding, I don't think you want to work with An-Ziyan but we need a lot of people in our Marketing Department.” You don't have to be afraid of him, I'll back you up and say what you really want.”

True Will? True will is a lot to ask. If he goes with Zhu Qiang, he'll go home dead but staying alive is the most important thing. This isn't a joke, one wrong word and An-Ziyan will be pissed, he'll be pissed, even if he's already a little pissed.

“Thank you Manager Chu for looking up to me but the PR Department is busy right now too, so I might...”

“Not that it's okay, I know you're afraid you'll offend An-Ziyan if you say it to his face, I don't think he'll mind.”

An-Ziyan swiveled his office chair, not speaking, just waiting for Mai Ding's answer. Mai Ding remained polite and rejected Zhu Qiang: “I still want to stay in the PR Department.”

Zhu Qiang sighed: “That can't be helped.”

“You can go now.” An-Ziyan was rude to Zhu Qiang, Zhu Qiang gave him a hard stare and left the office, Mai Ding was relieved, jokingly said, “You want to praise me for being so obedient?”

“I think it's because you don't want to leave me.”

“What's with the attitude, you think you're so rare and I have to stay with you, I should have said yes to Chu Qiang's request.” Mai Ding is so high and mighty.

“Don't say that, Mai Ding, you're not going anywhere.”

“My legs are long, I can go anywhere I want, stop being so possessive.” He bit his lower lip, trying not to laugh, he had to admit, it was fun to make An-Ziyan jealous like this, could he be as sour as he was? He's going to scare An-Ziyan. I don't deny it and the next time I see you and Zhu Qiang laughing, my possessiveness might make me go up to you and press you against the wall.” It's Mai Ding who's scared now, knowing that An-Ziyan is likely to do it and he says nervously, “Don't be impulsive, let's talk it over, be open-minded.”

“I am narrow-minded.” He's talking like a scoundrel again, no, he's a scoundrel, he's a scoundrel, he's a scoundrel, what are we going to do with him. Mai Ding realizes it's not good to stay in the office, ends the conversation: “Let's talk at home.”

And then he looked up and saw the smiling face of the smiling man, who hadn't said anything, who hadn't done anything but his legs seemed to be glued together, his eyes and his body so reluctant to leave the place.

Mai Ding is right, he's got the legs but the remote control is in An-Ziyan's hands, so what a loser.

As he left the building, he saw Uncle Fu at once and was about to go up to say hello, when he saw Ji Meng, who was hiding behind the car like a thief.

Ji Meng was surprised to see Uncle Fu as well but not visibly: “I've already told An-Ziyan the results of my consideration, is there anything else?”

“It's a private matter.”

“Oh~ What type of personal matters?” Ji Meng raised one eyebrow.

“This time I want to use the pretty boy trick.” His words made Ji Meng laugh, Uncle Fu opened the car door, as if he wasn't worried that she would refuse and indeed she didn't, she got in: “You've piqued my curiosity,” she said.” She had nothing to do back home anyway, so she had nothing to lose by going with him.

Mai Ding looked at the scene in amazement, Uncle Fu's ease and charm as a man Mai Ding knew but he did not know that Uncle Fu was also a master of picking up girls!! He noticed a figure beside him, turned around and An-Ziyan was standing here for some time, staring at Uncle Fu's car, which was already driving away.

“What's the matter with you?” After seeing the look on An-Ziyan Ziyan's face, Mai Ding asked him.

“It's nothing,” he said.” He said, without any emotion and then he went to his car and Mai Ding's sourness came back somehow, maybe not somehow, because of the look on An-Ziyan's face just now.

Is An-Ziyan possessive with Uncle?

Does An-Ziyan have other feelings for Uncle?

He was trapped by these two questions and he didn't move for a long time.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 89: Sour Taste (3)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 91: Just the wrong place,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive