Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 86, Special Chapter %: He 's a gossipmonger, but a friend who really loves me.

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 86, Special Chapter %: He 's a gossipmonger, but a friend who really loves me.

Pete is gone, Pete left him sitting on the field, and that's all that's on his mind. Watching the shadow of the setting sun, he thought of the time he had grabbed someone's hand and walked here, but that person... is now gone, and he can no longer hold him with these hands.


The one I love is no longer here.

Thinking about it, he couldn't help but cover his face with his hands, now that the sunset was shaking and shattering the landscape, before realizing that tears were staining his palms. But Intouch didn't care, even though some people were calling him a weakling and letting him pretend it was just a fúcking failure. Doesn't matter, because right now all he's thinking about is that one person...... Pete

"What am I going to do Pete, what am I going to do, how am I going to live without you?"

Even though Ae is strong, even though he can overcome anything, he can't even find the courage to face reality when it comes to his loved ones... Something that connected them is now gone.

Pete's mom called today to say she was going to clean out the dorm, even though Ae told himself she was going to help, even though he knew two The woman couldn't lift it up and down, but... His legs just don't have the strength to get out of his grief and face reality.

At this point, a shadow was cast down, obscuring the last of the day's sunlight, yet Ae did not want to look up to see who it was, and the young man’s tone was worriedly open

"Aunt Patchara's gone back to Pete's dorm, Ae Boy."



“....”

Pond spoke up, while Ae, who asked him to go to his 'ex-boyfriend's' house to help him retrieve his stuff from Pete's dorm, is like sitting here like a log, usually always in a cheerful mood and now he can not even squeeze out a smile, so Pond only gave a heavy pat on the shoulder of a friend conveys the message left by another.

"Pete's mom left a message saying she wants to see you. She seems to be worried about you..."

"I'm... I don't have the face to go to his place to see her, I made Pete go away, I..." Intouch only choked out those words, and his friend saw him like that and tried to say something to comfort him, but the fresh wounds are like this, no matter how good the medicine is, it cannot heal right away. So Pond patted his friend on the shoulder again, then turned around and left.

It's just himself now, and all Mr. Intouch is doing at the moment is putting his hands up to his head and closing his eyes.

How can I live without you, what should I do!!!

"Get your ass over here, Pond, this kid Ae has been drinking like water for hours."

"Then why didn't you stop him?"

"I don't dare, it's like he wants to go on drinking to death." By evening, the bars were opening, and Pond was always there. All he did was come here to blow off steam by brawling with his friends, but a call from a dead monkey made sure he would not, and when he got to Can... When he saw the pub, I saw... His fúcking shorty friend was drinking without saying a word.

"Oh hey, he is to drive me crazy!” Pond sighs heavily, at which point Can said,

"I'm the one who's going crazy, Ai’Ae he's been coming alone for a week straight, I have tried pulling him away, and he has been throwing my hands off to the side, and ah, someone in your group of friends said Ai’Ae has been drunk like this for a few nights..."

"Uh, I know, I'm his friend, how can I not know?” this was all Pond said as he was helped carrying Ae back to the dorm, the Half-Blood can't even curse now, because he thinks Ae is dying like this for just a few days, like he's so the mighty men must stand up and face reality, however, Ae didn't do what he thought he would,

Not to mention going to practice, he can't even concentrate on his studies anymore.

"What can I do about it, so where did that Pete kid disappear to and what happened between them, I asked Tin and that scum wouldn't answer either," Can was filled with confusion, though he guessed what had happened between his two friends. He can't believe it, those two were obviously incredibly in love, and it ended in a breakup

Chattering like Can, he doesn't even know what to say in this situation.

At this point

"Fúck! You're going to drink to death, aren't you! "Ae raised his glass to the bottom, pouring himself one glass after another, and Pond immediately rushed over to him and grabbed his hand, an action that finally made Ae react to his presence.

"Ai’Pond... Let's.... drink together? It's good eh..."

"Damn Ae, stop!” It's not enough to just say it, Ae also looks like he's about to raise his glass to his mouth, which is unbearable for those watching

Ai'Ae is not like that, not oh hey!

"Don't stop me... I want to... Drink!....drink!” Ae's voice got louder as he tried to grab the glass, normally, Ae would've grabbed it easily, but the blood was in his veins. The booze made him stumble, and Pond's patience reached its limit.



Bang!





"Ya Ae! You think if you're doing this and then Pete will be happy! Ha, keep letting you drink yourself to death and he won't be able to come back, what's the point of hurting yourself like that, the Ae I know isn't like that., not ah hey!!”

"So what are you going to make me do!!!” The drunken man grabbed his friend by the collar with both hands and dragged him to his feet with all his might, staring up at him and shouting out, angry eyes filled with tears, as he said this the edge of the tears were sliding along the cheeks.

"You tell me... Tell me, pond... Tell me, gee... Tell me what to do! He's gone, what should I do? Tell me! Tell me!!!” Ae slumped down on a chair, and the hands that were holding pond's clothes loosened and fell to the sides of his body, whispering almost in a murmur.

"Pete, come back... Come back to... me."

"What are we going to do, Pond?" the situation was so serious that Can whispered to Pond in a frightened voice, and now he couldn't even... Pond took a deep breath, his eyes filled with pity for his friend, his poor friend who had never been so humble. Now Ae is like someone who has had everything in his life taken away from him.

At this point

"Take care of the bill, Can."

"Let go of me, oh hey, let go of me, Pond f*ck"

"Shut up and walk a straight line! I can't stand to see my friends like this again!” Pond turned to his squinting friend and grabbed the shorter one to go back to school with him, because now he couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Ae turn into something he doesn't recognize.

He can be sad, but he can't hurt himself like that!

Bang

Ae's body was thrown on the grass like a pillow by Pond, who also slumped on the ground, looking as if he had no strength to get back up. The only thing he could do was to look down on himself at this grass he'd always loved to run on.

Ae's love of football runs deep, until he meets...... Pete.

Suddenly

Ae's thoughts were interrupted by a football thrown to his side, causing him to look up and try to focus his gaze on the man who was glaring furiously at the Own Friends.

"Kick, don't you like to play with the ball, kick."

"Leave me alone!!” Ae yelled at Pond instead, violently pushing away his friend who grabbed his collar, the way his eyes were red and his lips were scorched and dry made Pond gritted his teeth and instantly bounced up and rushed over to Ae and grabbed him by the collar.

"Ae, I've had enough of this shit! You have to wake up and face the fact that Pete's gone, and he agreed to break up with you so you could stay here and study and finish your degree, but are you going to ruin your future with alcohol!!!! I know you're hurting, but you gotta get up, get up and go play this damn football, if you don't know what to do just kick the ball in, go kick it!” pond's voice echoed throughout the football field,

Still holding Ae's clothes in his hand, while Ae closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I... I don't know..."



BANG

Upon hearing this answer, Pond releases Ae's collar and violently flung him to the ground, picks up the football, and...

Snap

"Oh Huh!” In an instant, the native hybrid hits Ae with a straight ball right on the body, Ae couldn't help but cry out in pain, however Pond was not satisfied with the power of the ball hit, so he ran away with the ball and kicked another ball at his friend, forcing Ae, who was stronger than anyone else, to kick the ball again. Pond could only reach out to block it, but it hit him and brought him down just with the force of the football.

"Ha, ha, ha" pond, who hadn't worked out much, panted tiredly, watching Ae curled up into a ball in pain, Pond didn't even know whether to pity him or not. "Well, have you woken up yet, is that enough, or should I just kick you to death!” Pond asked very sternly, looking at his friend who was sitting on the floor without saying a word, and growled.

"Ai’Ae, you're not that Mai guy, you don't drink, as an athlete you don't do things to hurt your body, you can let off steam or get depressed, then come down to the soccer field and kick your depression into the goal like a soccer ball, just don't drink your way out of it. You're not like that, and now Pete's not fúcking here, but if he knew you were like this... you don't know how much he will be worried about you, and that includes me at school with you, and your team, and your parents and your brother, and your niece if you... What will they think of this! Stand up, Ae, your time of weakness is over!” Pond said in a very serious tone, letting Ae know that when everyone was looking at him like this he really couldn't stand it for another day.

Ae should be the one yelling at him, not Pond yelling at Ae.

Ae was paralyzed on the floor, Pond's words drift into his ears, but he doesn't even lift his head, when Pond came over and squatted on the side.

"You still have us all, Ae, there are other people in your life, I beg you, don't go on like this" even though Pond has always been the fun no carrying guy for life, but this time he takes it very seriously and goes to ask Ae to stop torturing himself like this. Ae finally lifted his head to Pond and just said

"I'm... I'm sorry."

"Don't come and apologize to me, get up, you look like you've been in a fight with a dog." Pond said and doesn't think about Who the hell kicked Ae like that with a ball. Just as Pond was about to pick up his friend, he stopped because of Ae's words...

"Just leave me alone...... leave me alone to think." In spite of the fear that he would turn back and fall into hurt feelings again, Pond sighed long and let go of Ae to stay. He was with the football, alone in a quiet and lonely football stadium.

Suddenly

In the silent darkness, the boy sleeping on the king-size bed suddenly opened his eyes and looked around through the darkness, realizing that he was in a hotel. The room where his lover rests at work

Ae turned to his lover curled up snuggled up next to him, pulling the blanket up to cover him, Ae slowly approached, the sharp eyes thrown to his side, his eyes betraying the fullness of love, Ae, who was close to his lover, reached out and tenderly stroked his hair, just the same thing he loved to do in college, and to this day, he still loves the intimacy as much as his original self.

"Well Ae what.... time is it," The soft touch woke Pete up from his dream, the confused Pete's voice is husky and misty, for someone who had only returned to the hotel from Rayong a few hours earlier looking like a workaholic Ae, rolled over and picked up his phone from the nightstand

"It's four in the morning."

"Ae Ae... are you crying?" the light from the phone's screen reflected on Ae's face, making the sleepy Pete suddenly open his eyes. He sat up straight and turned on the bedside lamp, then turned back to Ae, who was wearing only boxers. Tears running down his face straight to your chin.

"Why is Ae crying?" asked Pete patiently as he lifted his hand to gently wipe away Ae's tears, worry in his eyes. Ae, who was in tears, smiled at Pete, pulled his tall, thin body into his arms and leaned back against the bed.

"What's wrong with Ae? You can talk to me."

"I dreamed it,"

"Dream?” Pete mouthed repeating the word, making the speaker laugh.

"I dreamed that you and I had just separated, and Pond kicked me with a ball and then it felt like my arm was really hurting." Ae said, with a smile still adorning his face, and though the memory of the old days made him cry, it seemed that what he said made Pete more confused, so Pete immediately looked up.

"What does that mean?"

"At that time I was going crazy and that Pond guy came to try to get me to clean up my act. It's funny when I think about it, because he thought of comparing me to that annoying drunk Mai, saying that I'm not a Mai and I am not allowed to fall to the likes of him, he told me that if I had something on my mind I just have to kick it to the ball, and that will kick it away. He had more brains than usual then. It worked," Ae said with a look of amusement, as Pete leaned in and buried his head in the nape of Ae's neck. All Pete could do was to smile at him, though just going to remember makes him feel bad enough.

At that time, without Ms. Su and Alvin, he'd be just as bad, only his situation wasn't the same as Ae's who was crying all day long, crying that his love was lost to money and power, crying and asking why everything was like this.

"Seriously, I should be thanking Pond, but I was not in the mood for sarcasm when I think of him punching me like that." Ae shook his head while saying it, making Pete smile.

"Then why are Ae and Pond such close friends? No, Ae is closer to his high school classmates than to his college classmates." Pete wondered as he felt that two boys with very different temperaments had magically become dearest of friends. The question made Ae sigh heavily

"Because he likes to make trouble."

"Why do you say that?"

"Wanna hear?" Ae turned to Pete with wide eyes, Pete nodded vigorously."

"It goes back to the fourth grade of high school, did I tell you that I didn't go to the same middle school as Pond and the others, I just transferred over in high school."

It's obvious from the story that the next two won't be able to sleep.

"Mai, I've done it with that sophomore sister yay!”





"yo ~ quite easy, didn't you say before you wanted to chase her for a month, it took only two weeks to catch her, good, good, good, really good my friend."

Monday mornings are the hardest day for every student with weekend syndrome, and the freshman class 2 was not immune, a sleepy group of people walked into a wide classroom - this is a class with 40 people, and this class has a magical combination, known as Thai F5. Don't even dare mess with it without some face value and talent.

Mai, the school's prick, doesn't have much face value, but he's unmatched in his ability to get things done, and no one would dare mess with him at all.

Pond, a mulatto with Italian heritage, is handsome as hell and in Mai's class.

Sun, who has a high value face, the kind that everyone would fall in love with, hung out with Mai and Pond in junior high.

Dear, whose looks belonged to the cute one , he was hanging around them, he joined the group mainly by temperament.

Dior, the super studious four-eyed boy, no one knows how he ended up in this class that wasn't the top students class in the grade, but he used to be was in the same class as Dear and joined the group by your friend my friend his friend and we are friends system

Each of the five people were so prominent in their own strengths, and on the first day of school they formed a deep revolutionary friendship and liked to get together in the middle of each other's lives. Talking about girls, I really don't know if it was God's plan or if God dozed off and kicked them all together to get a few banded guys in the world but these guys have been snuggled and entwined ever since.

If there are standout groups in a class, there will be equally standout groups that are not so standout.

At the time, Ae was a dark-skinned budding student, his parents wanted him to attend a prestigious school, and God willing, as a gymnastic exceptional student, he was specially recruited to this school, but he always sat quietly in the corner of the classroom, only when he was working on group assignments was when he got to know some of my classmates, and it's like he was inseparable from everyone.

Ae couldn't help but shake his head as he watched the group chatting about girls so intensely.

How can they talk about girls with such impunity?

Ae's heart was not disgusted by this, but there was no need to remind them of such things, so he continued to read his book quietly, waiting for the end of class so he could go to football practice.

"Close up your homework ~ Close up your homework, who else has to turn it in? Bring it all here to hand it in."

A cute looking student walked up to that desk spot in front of Ae and Ae looked up at him.

"Hey Dear, I left my homework with you oh, it's easier for you to turn it in up for me."

"Okay, I'll turn it in before class," Dear said to the student, then turned back to the person behind him with a big smile.

"Hey Ae, don't just play football, don't forget to turn in your homework, you forgot to do it last time." Dear reminded him, nodding to the student even though the somewhat face-blind Ae didn't quite remember him.

"Sorry, I really forgot last time."

"Uh-huh, don't forget again, the teacher was mean, you just transferred here, if I remember correctly you're a jock, right?" Dear smiled brightly, looking like a curious baby, and Ae just nodded.

"Really? And how tall are you?"

"160,"

"Ahahahaha, I'm taller than you, Dior, you can't call me a short winter melon anymore, I'm taller than a varsity football player!!” So far, the man who was once only 165 and then grew by 1cm per year for the next three years ran off to show off to Dior. Dior held his glasses up and smiled, then sounded serious:

"You'll have to keep the title for now, I'm sure you won't be as tall as him after graduation."

"Fxck you Dior!!!!!” Dear ranted at Dior and ran off after the rant, and Ae is totally Buddhist about it because he didn't think he'd join either their ranks, but who would have thought that some event in the underworld had happened to make him, a less dazzling person, and had him join the class of with weirdest group combination.

Snap!

"Ouch! Don't bully the few with the many if you can!!!”

"Don't come pestering my girl, you little shit!”

After soccer practice, Intouch walked to the bus stop to take the bus home as usual, and as he was walking, he suddenly hear someone fighting next to the school, he couldn't help but frown and realize that it wasn't simple, anyone else would have run away a long time ago, but Ae otherwise, he followed the source of the sound to make sure it wasn't someone who needed his help.

Isn't that a classmate of mine?

Ae saw the boy in the school uniform lying on the ground, and three college students were kicking and punching him.

"Who's pestering her! It was your girl who voluntarily stuck up and opened his legs wide to me."

Bang!

"You don't know what you're doing, you want to die right?!” One of them punched Pond in the face.

"Hey, get off him!”

Ae yelled as he dropped his backpack and football and Pond looked up at the man who came over to help him.

"Mai." however walked up to him was not who Pond thought he was, so he immediately stopped him.

"Don't come over here, or you'll get hit along with him." Of course, what can someone so much shorter than him expect to do to help? But instead of backing down, Ae took another big step forward.

"Let go of my friend."

"Mind your own business, you short winter melon, this has nothing to do with you." Said the other side, Ae clenched his fist at a couple of people much taller than him, not backing down at all.

"I told you to let go of my classmate!”

"What if I don't let go? What can you do?"

"Of course this."

Bang!





A heavy punch landed to the college student's face, and the other guy stumbled while looking confused, not thinking that Ae would be to hit him, and of course Ae didn't give them time to react, and it looked like he knew they would never let up, his other leg turned a back kick accurately on the other one while quickly pulling up the wretched Pond.

"Are you holding up?"

"You...you're... Ae Ae Ah look out!”

Ae almost ducked when a certain fist came at him, though being a football player, he never told them that he's actually practiced boxing, so Ae quickly and sternly waited, slightly sidesteps his opponent's incoming punch, and then he shot a sweeping kick and fúcked the stomach of the other guy who came over, at which point Pond got up on his own and raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve.

"You're awesome!”

"I used to practice boxing." Ae replied as he defended himself from the attack, and the more outnumbered side already wondered if there was any chance of winning the situation with three against two.

Beep!!!!

"What are you boys doing!?" Suddenly, the sharp sound of a whistle in the distance, accompanied by the approaching yelp of the instructional officer, drew the two parties who were engaged in a sound fight into a moment of panic.

"This isn't over, just you wait." The other party was older than them, yet they just put down their harsh words and then fled in the other direction, and Ae immediately ran over to pick up his backpack and football, then suddenly Pond pulled him in.

"Let’s go, I'm guilty as charged, my dad will kill me if the head teacher catches me!” Pond said that in a hurry, he already had a different opinion of the man who was ten centimeters shorter than he was and yet ran faster than he did. Pond couldn't help but mutter

This short winter melon is fúcking awesome!

No matter how thrilling yesterday's experience was, the classroom was still quiet as a chicken in the morning, and the hero who drew his sword remained quietly sitting in the corner of the classroom.

Ae looked around and noticed that the guy who got beaten up for screwing someone's girlfriend didn't come to school today, yesterday they didn't communicate much, so they went back to their respective homes in a hurry.

Suddenly

"Huh?"

As Ae was concentrating on copying his homework because he forgot to do it again last night, several bodies gathered around his desk and threw him under a patch of shadows, Ae looked up in confusion, only to see the F5 group staring at him intently, with Sun among them raising his hand stroking his chin in an examining manner.

"Pond told us that you helped him yesterday?"

"Just a roadblock."

"So it's true what I heard about you beating the crap out of the guys who were bullying him?"

Ae had an odd look on his face, and tried to say that he hadn't beaten the crap out of him, but before he could say anything, a soft voice was the first to ring out --voice from the mouth of the little darling among them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you used to box, too? Pond said you know how to do the "Monkey King Ring"!”

"No, he's exaggerating a bit," Ae refuted back, feeling like Pond has already whitewashed him out of his own skin, and Dear laughs.

"Well, that Pond guy just makes a big fuss, but he's a guy who never lies either, and you sure helped him out yesterday, If it were me, I would have asked him to treat me to a big meal today as a reward, you have to think about the return after giving, understand?" The person who has been "insatiable" since we met in junior high said, and Ae said back in a serious tone:

"I'm just passing by to help out, I don't need anything in return, and you guys would lend a hand if you were in that situation."

Uh

Everyone looked at Ae in unison, and then Dior burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha, no no no, I'm not going to go up there and help, and I'm not going to get into an argument with someone. I'm as stupidly weak as they are."

"I can't either, I guess I'd be unconscious from a punch," Dear added, and Ae just shook his head.

"Well, let's not talk about it."

Just as Ae uttered the words

"Where's my big hero!!!”

The mixed-race teenager ran into the classroom shouting as he ran, with an OK bandage on his mouth, and ran straight towards the surrounded Ae, who

"Please take the villain's knee!” Only to see Pond come in for a fierce tiger knee on Ae, the crowd is confused and Ae is shocked

"Oops, make no mistake, what are you doing?"

"Thanks to you I was saved, of course, I would've gotten beaten up without you, and those guys aren't nice people, and it was his girlfriend who seduced me? By pestering me." How that sounded justified anything, and Ae couldn't help but frown.

"You deserved the beating you got, talk about girls improperly!” Ae said what's on his mind, totally unafraid that she'll be rounded up, and Pond looks huffy:

"I'm serious, she really did seduce me."

snap ~

"You pervert, Ae is so right!” Dear rewarded Pond with a chest smack, while Mai on the other hand tapped Ae on the shoulder:

"You're awesome, I'll call you up next time we get something going, fine, fine, this group is like weak chickens to death." Mai stuck his finger out at the other members of the group, and the ones who was called a weak chicken retorts loudly:

"Hey! The first period is physics, change classrooms, go go go go, Ae, you're coming with us." Dior opened his mouth to stop the others from continuing as he hailed his friends to change classrooms, not forgetting to call back to the one who had just set the short of heroic deeds, Ae also got up and packed his things to follow F5 out of the classroom.

suddenly

"You will sit with us later, I want to hear about your heroic deed yesterday." Sun slowed down and put his arm around Ae's shoulders, hip-hopping that he wants to hear the story, and Ae, who doesn't know them very well yet, just nodded his head slightly.

"Well, but not as dramatically as your friend makes it sound."

This was the beginning of a revolutionary friendship between the six men.

They say that the most sincere friendships start when you're a teenager and last forever.



"Does that mean you got into a lot of fights in high school?"

"Pretty much, I'll go when Mai tells me to go fight, but I'll avoid the teachers, or I'm sure I'll be dismissed from the football team."

It is now early in the morning, and the story about Ae has come to an end, and the listener smiled softly, his lover, though was always with a fierce look on his face, but always with a happy face when he brings up the past.

"Then it's Pond's turn to help you this time, so do you want to go kneel down and worship him too, hahaha," asked Pete, laughing. Ae, however, shook his head like he'd never do that to the point of being threatened to death.

"Well, go to sleep, you can sleep for a few more hours."

Boo ~

Pete was confused when Ae hugged and kissed him heavily on the cheek and then got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Ae said and walked out, and Pete, who was lying on the bed, picked up his own phone and checked his best friend's phone number, which had just changed last month, sent a short message to the other side, and received a reply in the morning

[What do you mean?]

Pete's message may be a little uninformed.

[Please accept this humble man's thanks! This is my thanks for Ae.]

It's okay that Pond doesn't understand; for Pete, he knows that Pond is a best friend that many people dream about, this friend has always helped him and Ae, this friend is a bit of a two-bit character, but please believe that this person is Ae's best friend.





If Ae is tough-mouthed and afraid to speak up, Pond will speak for him.

Two people love each other, so it's okay to thank a friend for your loved one, right?



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 85, Special Chapter 4: Betrayal and Loyalty 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,

T/N Wellfolks that it is for me... there are like 2 chapters left.... maybe next year ... these are just extrras

Comments

  1. Muitíssimo obrigado pela sua generosidade e gentileza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por tu duro trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've been reading. It's such a long novel. I can't fathom how much effort it must have taken you. Thank you. It's like a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your works from nearly a month now and I'm so thankful to you. You've done such a great work and your efforts weren't put into waste. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's completed? no more 2 extra chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you still translate the last 2 chapters ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahm where are the next chapters?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for translating this novel i loved it and i am looking forward to read your othernovels as well 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. there's still 2 more extra chaps..?
    can't wait for it (*≧ω≦*)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, because of you i can read full novel version , SS2 serial made me feel dejected cause of their storyline and pete werent there 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only Me mindY picked up love by chance same as the other novels of Mame... I know that me mindY will do justice for this series like how good the production is for tharntype and don't say no series... And the production team is also picking up the other novels of Mame

      Delete
  12. Haaaa I'm happy now after watching in drama their was not happy ending for Ae and Pete now I'm so happy that they are finally together after lots of ups and downs....... I wish this last chapter will also b added in drama list I'll b waiting for it 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive