Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 82: Special Chapter: An Accidental Love

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 82: Prologue: An Accidental Love

Looking out over the sea and the sky, the wind and the glamour are endless. White clouds dotted the blue sea and sky, long sandy beaches with a faint smell of the sea, blue water gushing up in rolling waves, raging refreshingly damp and faintly fishy sea breeze that lapped against the shore reefs and brushed slightly across people's cheeks was refreshing.


With a view like this, it's perfect for lovers to spend this wonderful romantic time together, but no...

"Tin, don't stop, hurry up and peel it, you can't keep up with how fast I can eat it!”

But not what you are thinking... It's the handsome man eating at a restaurant by the beach with the grinning brat, all dressed in designer clothes, holding scissors in one hand and crab in the other, pounding crab meat and crab roe into the plates next to them.

And the guy who was eating what was on his plate was only doing 2 things, one was dipping his plate of food into the seafood sauce. Second, take them into his own mouth.

"Or you can peel it yourself!” Tin said tiredly, still peeling the crab in his hands, and the person next to him started talking nonstop.

"No way, I'm not going to do it, I've been tired for a week, it's rare to have a vacation, you can serve me, you know? For a week, no, I should say a month, I've been serving all kinds of clients every day, and my back is really sore! The leg cramps, I don't believe you feel it, it's stiff, even my mouth is sore, so you have to please me.” When Can finished he took his crab-covered hand and touched it to his stiff skin, and the people at the next table looked over at them curiously.

What kind of work requires customer service till one gets a sore back and leg cramps, even his mouth is sore.

Sounds like...

"Don't say it, or people should get the wrong idea."

"Huh?! A misunderstanding?! Aw, what's the misunderstanding, isn't it normal for me, as a fitness instructor, to serve my clients? And have to please them in all kinds of ways, and you gotta move wrong yesterday during yoga and you flashed your back, so what's so wrong with that?" Can is still the same old Can, not changed at all, and it's because of this talkative personality of his that people are finally getting their facts straight. Tin sighed and continued to peel the crab.

"Never mind, it's fine"

"Ah, are you mad at me again?" Can immediately retorted, and the other shook his head and continued to peel the crab, then said slowly:

"No, I was just thinking, you're not the only one who needs a job, I have a job too, and I've just come from an inspection at work and now I have to serve you, Khun-chai."

Uh, yeah!

Can froze, looking at the handsome Khun-chai in front of him, feeling more gentlemanly than ever.




By this time they had graduated more than a year earlier, and he had started working after he had reached an agreement with his father that his mother had a plan for him to continue studying abroad, and as for Can, as he just said, he's become a fitness instructor at a gym.

As for Can thinking that Tin's getting better looking, that's because Tin, in a suit after work, has a much stronger presence. He became a rich Khun-chai, and as soon as you passed by him, you could tell he was the son of the company owner, not the regular workplace employee and he's getting more and more smiles on his face even though he has to smile for business. I hear a lot of beautiful women run after him, but who's to say he's that obsessed with me!

Can smiled floridly as he thought about it, forking up a grilled shrimp which Tin had already peeled for him and dipping it in the seafood sauce. But the next step is a bit different from the previous one

"Ah, open your mouth, I'll feed you, Tin," said Can very indebted but sweetly to those who listened, and then put the prawn stretched out towards his mouth, and Tin turned to look at his little eyes, a smile popped on his face, it was a pure the first day he saw him, then eyed the shrimp in his hand.

"Eat up, I'll feed you" said Can, and then he shoved the shrimp gently into his mouth, forcing him to open his mouth and eat the shrimp.

"Is it good?" Can asked with a cheerful grin, and looking at his seemingly smiling face, he already knew his answer.

"Okay"

In Can’s words, Tin said it was okay, which means it was delicious.

"Have another one then, come on, aren't you tired, after inspecting for days on end, open your mouth, ah ~ " even though Can is acting like a retard! He opened his mouth like a child and then shoved another shrimp towards his mouth, but the Khun-chai was still willing to open it as he wanted, and then ate the shrimp in one bite, smiling happily from time to time, which Tin knew was the best way to console himself, given Can’s personality, Can leaned in a little closer towards him then said:

"How about a little relaxation for you tonight?" Can said with a raised eyebrow, no shyness visible on his fair face, and Tin listened stunned, his eyes beginning to glisten brightly, because what he calls relaxation ends up making both parties exhausted.

Can wouldn't be embarrassed, and he'd be equally embarrassed, so there's the often dark and windy night that happens to fit those blood-curdling things.

"Is it okay if I want it now?" Tin leaned closer to him too, reaching out and touching his ass through the corner of his shirt, but Can, for one, wasn't embarrassed at all. Instead, he leaned in close and even smiled at him:

"Should we also try that?"

"Er"

"Hey, so this is where you guys are hiding!”

They were just about to kiss in such a public place when a deafening shout came from outside the store on the beach, which was partitioned by a wooden fence. Tin was squinting in frustration, then tracing the sound of his voice and momentarily staring at it.

Not only was Pond and his girlfriend standing there on the beach, but all of his friends from university were there, as well as Phii Money is also posing for pictures on the beach, and Tin sighs heavily at the sight of it.

"Want to come along and have some?" he said, feigning nothing, as he worked on the crab legs, and Pond shook his head Answer:

"Wait, did you see that Ae and Pete duo? We came here together, but when I turned around, he was gone. I don't know where he went. I wonder if he's the same as your wife. Sneaking out to do something shameful with you? If I knew I'd be hiding from everyone with Cha-am too."

Snap! ~

"Oh hey, Cha-am, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Don't hit me ha, it hurts!” As soon as Pond finished, his girlfriend elbowed him in the face, and Can smiled, enjoying the last of the crab, finishing it off then he stood up and pulled the person next to him up with him.

"Come on Tin, let's go find them both, it's been almost three months since we've seen each other, we'll have to gossip a bit"

"Can is right, exactly what I had in mind, must gossip today."

"And you have the nerve to leave your job and come here to gossip about someone else!” Dior, a friend from his senior year of high school, called out to him. Pond laughed at that and then said to him:

"Take care of your Dior, you husband!” Dior gave him a blank stare, then turned and kissed his beautiful half-breed husband, and everyone laughed, then in unison says:

"Come on, let's go gossip about Ae and those two!”




Wow... Wow...

The blue waves lapping against a pile of rocks and splashing, the white sandy beach looks a little different than usual. Two teenagers are strolling hand in hand on the Long Beach.

These two teenagers are very different, very different in color, style, and appearance, but the one thing they have in common is that Right now they're all smiling.

"It's so quiet."

"Do you mean the others are noisy?"

"It wasn't just loud, it was annoying and messy, and I was planning on going out with two of us, my own wifey." The dark skin youngster shook his head and said, willingly calling the person next to him "wife", the white-skinned youngster smiled and shook gently and shook his hand.

"I'm not the one who said anything to them this time.” said Pete with a smile, and Ae froze, confessing to him:

"It's my fault for spilling the beans, but I didn't just tell them ah, they invited me to a party with them and I told them that you and I had a date to hang out, and I don't know how Pond knew I'd be here, and had a whole bunch of people along for the ride. Everyone already has their own jobs, and I can't believe there's a way to bring everyone together, I just don't get this kind of connection he has.”

Pete chuckled, remembering how the two had planned to hang out together a few years ago and had attracted a bunch of people.

"But I think it's pretty hilarious, it's the first time we've been together since we got back." Pete smiled facetiously and said, Ae stopped abruptly and then turned to stare at Pete.

"As long as you're happy," said Ae, who had been upset, and a smile grew on his face as he reached out and touched the back of his head. Soft hair, the sea breeze gently blowing his hair, he looked so sunny.

"Do you feel happy?"

Pete's mouth went even wider at that and he grabbed his hand and put it on his face.

"Very happy, Ae, I feel so happy now that I have forgotten the torment as well as the pain of the last three years."

"That's good, I want to make you happy and make you happier, and every day from now on I'll make you happier and happier than you are now" Ae Stroking his cheek said the handsome teenager couldn't hold back any longer:

"Ae, you know what? You're so much gentler than the first day I met you." said Ae and couldn't help but smile.

"The first day I saw you, I wondered what kind of boy was so delicate, handsome, fragile and crying? And like I said, I'm not very good at comforting people". The memory takes them back to the first day they met, the day he was hit by a bicycle, and he remembers saying that he wanted to die, but he took him to the infirmary anyway.

"And now what?" Pete asked with a smile.

"Do you?" Ae paused and laughed at the curious look on the other's face.

"What boy looks more beautiful than a woman and cries." Pete's face grew gray, and he thought the other man would say some nice words to cheer herself up, but Ae ignored them and continued:

"But this man, I'd wipe away all my tears for him, I'd protect him with my whole life, I'd protect him while he cries, standing behind you, comforting you... in my eyes, you are my heart." A smile gradually began to appear on Pete's face again, and finally he couldn't help it. Let out a laugh.

"And what do I look like to you?"

"Likes to make things happen, is mean, not romantic at all." Now it's Ae's turn to start looking shady, looking at the non-stop smiling man, I guess he's the only one who can be so distracted. Pete continued:

"But you're the man I love the most." and then he reached out and took his big hand and held it tightly

"You're the one who taught me to be strong, you're the one who taught me to be patient, and you're the one who made me better and better, and when I was sad You were the one who wiped my tears next to me when I cried, you were the hero of my heart, the one I could never surrender to Man," Pete continued with a smile on his face.

"I'm thankful to God for allowing me to meet you, for fate and destiny, or maybe just an accidental encounter that put you there, I'm going down the road, and I've met a someone who made me a new me, and I'm even more grateful for everything that's made me fall in love with you," he said to his beloved. Man, speaks the words hidden deep within himself, and Ae listens attentively, then takes his right hand.

"You're not done yet, Pete."

"Uh-huh?" Pete frowned in curiosity, and Ae continued.

"It's not just that you fell in love with me, I should say, thanks to everything that made you fall in love with me, that made me fall in love with you, so much in love with each other." Pete would smile and then continue listening to him:

"I don't care if we met accidentally, all I know is that this accidental encounter led us to fall in love accidentally, From now on, I will guard you with my whole life and love you with my whole heart with all my soul.”




As they both tell each other about their love on the beach, Pete feels slightly shy and secretly lowers his head.

"Hmm."

"Let's take a picture together, I don't want to post any more pictures of myself alone." and then he put his arm around his shoulder and took out his phone Selfie up and Pete looked up at the camera too.

Ka-chow!

Ae took his left hand and exposed the pair of silver rings to the camera, as the rings are now not worn on the right-hand ring finger but on the left.

If the meaning of the right ring finger is that the name has been taken, then the left ring fingers means he will be his for the rest of his life.

"You're into taking pictures now hey."

"I'm just drunk on your charm." Pete was trying to tease him a little, but he got caught up in his earthy sentiments, the fair face actually began to shy up, had to silently look at the camera inside the two sides are face to face photo, behind is An ocean of water

Ka-chow!

The memory of the two of them is thus preserved, and Ae dragged his chin down and turned his face to sweeten the kiss, however...

"Found them!!!”

"Fúck!” Ae didn't curse in a good way, and Pete laughed instead, turning to look at a group of his friends walking towards them, Ae watched as they got near and he can't help but complain in their minds:

Why did I just happen to make such a bunch of good friends?!

"Ae, don't look at me like that, this time it's just a celebration of everyone being together again, just smile, Ai’Shorty!” Ae put on a leathery grin at him and Pond froze as Ae slowly put the phone in his pocket then nodded says:

"Shouldn't I be happy, then?"

"Well, that's...!”

"Then you let me kick your ass, you fúcking Pond!!!” Ae said and ran up to him to kick him, Pond ducked out of the way and they ran after each other on the beach. It looks like he probably won't be able to sleep if he doesn't kick him today. Pete let out a loud laugh at the sight, Phii Money went up and gave him a hug and then got everyone together for a group photo and it was great to have everyone together again.

The beach was filled with all kinds of laughter and smells of friendship and love.

If they met each other by "chance", then it's up to them to steer the love.

Whether it's an accidental encounter, or fate or destiny, it's up to you to decide what will ultimately bring each other together.

If this man...is not the one he's waiting for...

If the man...is not the one he loves...

If this man...is not who he thinks he is...

If this man...is not someone he trusts...

Even if God creates thousands of accidental encounters for him, he still won't meet his true love again so he will cherish this hard-earned love for the rest of your life.

This love is born of you, and you alone.






~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 81: Even if the world stop revolving  《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 83, Special Chapter 2: I'm in your future.,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive