Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 74: Anger from Ae

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 74: Anger from Ae

 Ae
"Ae, just calm down, but just because you didn't get through to Pete, it doesn't mean anything happened to him."


"But he's been off for 2 hours, have you ever seen him like this?!”

I know everyone thinks I'm worrying too much, but I've been calling him since the early evening, until now the football team's team had gone out for a snack and still hadn't answered the phone until I made my last call 5 minutes ago and I felt like I couldn't calm down anymore. When I came down, I couldn't stay with them anymore, so I had to leave and go home, and so did Pond. Running right after me.

"Hey, I know you're worried about him, but Phii Techno and the others came back especially to take the juniors out to dinner. Hey, you have to save face."

"Techno will understand me," I replied, and immediately hailed a car near the front of the shop to get back to the dorm as quickly as possible, Pond he sighed:

"Uh-huh, I'll walk you home, but if you get home and find Pete's okay, you'll have to come back and keep eating,” I... I ignored Pond's complaints and told the driver where I was. Sitting up front worried until the taxi pulled up in front of my boyfriend's dorm building.

At that point, I didn't think anything of it, so I immediately rushed into the elevator and quickly swiped my card to press the floor I was going to...

The corridor was empty and showed no signs of abnormality, but I didn't feel relieved at all, as I'd already told Pete up, forbidden to stay away from the phone, he hasn't answered my calls in 2 hours, so something must have happened.

"See, it's nothing at all," Pond said to me, but I still wasn't sure unless I saw it with my own eyes.

Tick! ~

Squeak! ~

I opened the door with my room card and it was quickly opened and I walked in.

"Pete..." the whole room is dark, I'm all bad, he's supposed to be in the dorm.

"He's out, I think?"

I didn't bother with Pond, I was about to go over and turn the lights on, but I think I tripped over something in my foot.

Snap! ~

"!!!”

I almost got scared holding onto the wall when I found something on the floor, I flicked the light on and was confronted by a shock.

"Hey! What the hell is going on?!” Pond saw the mess and yelled, "Things were tossed around, tables and chairs were on the floor," there is one thing that comes to mind.

"Pete!!!” I immediately rushed into the bedroom with the closed door and walked through only to find the door had been locked from the inside.

Boom! ~

"Asshole!” I heard a bang from inside and couldn't help but curse as Pond came running to tell me he'd gone to look for a key or something that would open the door Something, so I took three steps backward and...

Bang! ~

I hit the door hard with my shoulder on my side, and the first time the door didn't break open, so I backed up even farther and used all my strength going forward, I didn't care if my shoulder was dislocated or shattered, I just cared that Pete was safe...

Bang! ~

This time the door finally burst open and I immediately rushed in, settling in for a sweep of the room as Pond flicked the lights on.

"Ew!!!”

"Hey Phii Money!” and I saw him lying on the floor struggling, his hands and feet tied, the lamp on the bed he had knocked down. I was stunned because I saw that his face was covered in blood and his mouth was gagged with something. I rushed over to him and helped him out.

"Where's Pete? Where's Pete?"

"They, ahem, they took him away."

"Where did it go?!”

"No. No idea."

"Where did they take Pete? Tell me! Tell me!!!! where is Pete?!!!” I was screaming at Money like a madman, shaking him hard by the shoulders, and Pond rushed over and pulled me in...

"Ae, calm down, can't you see this is all over the place? Calm down first!” I know I'm a little selfish and don't care about other people's pain, but I'm more worried about Pete, so worried about him that I don't know what to do. What to do well, I ended up sitting stagnantly on the floor, dragging my head on my hands against my knees.




"Pete, where are you?" I feel like I'm going crazy at the moment.

"What the hell is going on, Phii?"

"Oh hey! I don't know, three men burst into the room, I saw them hurting Pete, tried to come over and help, and got beaten up, and then I tripped like this, oops, lighten up!!!” Pond helped him untie the rope and I looked up and whispered:

"It's Trump!!!”

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard them call him that."

Swish! ~

I stood up immediately upon hearing the name and ran quickly out of the room, Pond pulling me by the shoulders:

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to kill Trump!!!” I turned around and yelled at him.

"Calm down for a moment, where are you going to find him? Do you know where he is?"

"Do you want me to stand idly by while Pete's whereabouts are unknown? Pond, you don't understand how I feel. Pete's not your boyfriend. Of course, you don't worry about him. You can't possibly understand how I feel!!!”

Snap! ~

I was struck sideways, not expecting someone like Pond to have the audacity to slap me, and I turned around to try to settle the score with him, thinking that even if he was going to I'm going to stop me and beat the crap out of him after.

"Have you calmed down yet?!” Pond asked this, and then very calmly continues:

"Yes, I don't know how you feel, but you can't say I'm not worried about Pete, he's my friend too, and now even if you Out. Where are you going to find him? Do you know who took him? Ae, I know you're in a hurry, but calm down and use your head first. What? What do you do after? Is it going to help Pete if you bite like a rabid dog? Stupid!” I had hardly ever seen him speak so methodically before, and after hearing him speak, I froze, then took as deep a breath as I could, though my hands were already starting to shake with anger.

"Yes, Pond's right, we need to calm down now, it's so late, can you take me, a katoey, to the hospital first?? Or let's go to the police together.” Phii Money said, I turned to him and tried to calm myself down, then turning to Pond, he said:

"You take him to the hospital, I'm going to call the police.”

"Hey, Ae, wait!!!” I ran out of the room as soon as I could. I didn't care how Pete's family's reputation would be tarnished, I just wanted to find him and make sure he was. It's enough to still be safe.

Whenever I get to see Trump I'll show him what hell is!

"It takes more than 24 hours to report a missing person."

"But now it's not a disappearance, it's a kidnapping".

I'm at the police station now, trying to explain the situation to the police officer on duty, but they keep saying perfunctorily that they'll wait until the 24 hours later.

"What evidence do you have of that?” I know this sounds outrageous because I don't have any evidence in my possession, no proof that Pete wasn't out shopping after all and he will be back in 2 hours.

"He's been kidnapped for real, you can go see his room!” I was talking louder and louder but the cop shook his head and then told me to calm down.

"I've told you that you can't file a case yet, but at most take a statement, and you can come back and report the case when it's been more than 24 hours."

"Not late for what?! What kind of cops are you? You don't take reports? If he dies, are you going to be responsible? Or will you only take the people tax's salaries for nothing?!!!” I couldn't take it anymore and just stood up and pounded the table at him, yelling at him and screaming at the top of my lungs that these cops wouldn't listen to me! Narrative.

Yes, I'm just an ordinary student, not some famous star, singer, or rich family, as soon as I report it. They'll take over, but they shouldn't at least be so indifferent.

"Hey, watch out for jail time if you talk like that ha". The other guy was obviously very upset and impatient, just when I was about to try to get into a big fight with the police

"Ae, I found him!!!” I didn't follow the sound, because I was still staring at the on-duty cop, and I felt someone pull me away from behind, and then Phii Type then came over and blocked me.

"Police sir, I'm sorry my friend is making such a fuss, I'm really sorry, I hope you don't mind, he's just because his friend has disappeared that is why he is so angry." I was so angry that I wanted to go up and punch the cop, but they held me tight and I don't know how they knew I was here. The, then they dragged me out of the police station, and Type came over to me:

"It's not like you can solve things by spilling your guts!”

"Bastard!”

"You've got to calm down, Ae, you've got to calm down, and if you're lying in jail, who's going to find Pete?” Said Phii Techno in my ear, and I froze, then helped everyone drag me out of the police station, where I was Doorway I saw almost everyone from the football team.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Pond called us and told us to come to find you first, in case you think of hitting the police and getting arrested.” Should I be thanking my friend, who actually knows me so well, that I broke away from them and then looked back to come back and invite everyone to eat former captains?

"You calm down, Ae."

"I can't calm down," I'm telling the truth, I'm almost going crazy right now, Phii said with a sigh.

"You've got to calm down, Champ has told me all about it, that someone has been watching Pete before, and if you're still this impetuous, things are only going to go down the drain, and what's going to help you if you make a scene in front of the police? They have their own legal procedures, but the police can't help. You have us, too. Are the police more powerful than us? Is the football team still good?” I froze and looked at Phii who tapped me heavily on the shoulder.

I've never seen Phii Techno taken this seriously, except in the middle of a race, but now I feel like I can rely on this Phii, had to say to him:

"I'm sorry, I feel like I'm going crazy, Pond's right, I'm like a rabid dog."

"Just so you know, have you calmed down now?”

It wasn't Phii Techno who was answering, I turned around and looked back to see Phii Type walking down the back, feeling like Already cleared it with the police, so I nodded to him.

"Good, now then, think hard about where the people who took Pete will take him." I was startled, trying to remember if Pete had ever told himself anything about him, and my final answer was

"I don't know, I know next to nothing about him, except that he keeps extorting money from Pete". I didn't know anything about him at all, Pete he wouldn't talk about it, and I felt like a fly on the wall. They also looked like they were in love when they heard my answer.

Pete has been gone for over 2 hours now, and they've probably taken Pete somewhere far away by now.

RRRrrrrrrr

My phone rang out of nowhere and I quickly pulled it out, praying that it was Pete calling, but picking it up at a glance, it was Can who called.

[Ae, are you okay? I'm in the hospital with Pond. Did the police take the report? Do you need my help? I'm always ready for a big fight with anyone who hurts Pete]

"Can, I'm fine" Phii Type seemed to see my question and spoke up to me.

"I'm the one who told him to follow Pond to the hospital, and if you two anxious people were to come here together, I'm sure both of you would be together thrown into the big jail." I nodded, I knew Can was a fastidious man and he would not sit idly by, I guess after hearing that we were made to wait until 24 The hour later had already beaten the cops to the punch, I guess.

[Well, Pete's when Money told me all about it, he said the bastard took all of Pete's valuables away from him Even his car keys were taken]

I clenched my fists tightly, not because I was distressed about the stolen belongings, but I just didn't think the beast would go this far!

"Thanks for calling and talking to me about this, that's all for now." I was so anxious and wanted to get to Pete quickly, and just as I was about to hang up the phone, Can yelled out:

[Wait! Ae, there's one more thing I need to tell you, do you know the Find a Friend app?]

"Can! What does this have to do with Pete? I'm hanging up!” I said in an aggravated tone that he was even trying to joke with me at this point, but Can immediately shouted in denial:




[Hey!!! No, I'm not kidding you. That app is designed to find out where your friends are. I've added Pete before. I just opened the software to see where Pete is and I can't find him but his phone might be off, because I can't search for Pete's signal, and as soon as it comes on, I can figure out where he is. I've set up the signal to track Pete]

I froze, and as if I saw a light within the darkness, I gripped my phone and began to breathe faster.

I may have hope of finding him.

"You mean I need to wait".

[I don't know, I've been told by Phii Money that Pete's phone is now presumably in the hands of the bastards. If they take the SIM card out, it's a lost cause]

It was at this moment that I realized how incompetent I was!

I was the one who told Pete that I would protect him, that he would be okay. But when these things really happened, I was like a headless fly, unable to do anything about it, so I just waited for someone else to help. I don't even know what's happening to Pete at the moment. All I can do is wait.

I finally realized that I was just a mere mortal who couldn't do anything.

I answered Can, then dropped my hands and lifted my other hand to touch my face, and I felt really a very A failure is a man who has no way of delivering on his promises, an incompetent who can't even protect the people he loves the most People.

"I'm just a stray dog who admits defeat easily!!!” I said chastising myself, feeling depressed inside and blushing furiously at the thought of what might happen to Pete. It's all about to run down. It was only now that I realized how much Pete meant to me! Why I

Why would I let someone else take my beloved Pete away from me?!!!! Why?!!!

"Ae, I don't know how you're feeling right now, but don't beat yourself up about it, either, after you get Pete out of there." It's not too late, now is not the time for you to give up, if you even give up, who's going to save your boyfriend?" Phii Type tapped me on the shoulder and said to me, and I looked up at everyone to see how worried everyone was. Look at me.

That worry made me take a deep breath.

"I'll find Pete!” I said in an aggravated tone and the others replied

"We'll all help you.”

Yes, it's all fluff now except for finding Pete.

Pete

It hurts. It hurts all over my body. It hurts so much that I can't open my eyes, or I can't open my eyes at all.

I think I've opened my eyes, but I realize I'm blindfolded when all around me is darkness, and I was trying to move my arms and found myself tied up, and I slowly moved my head, completely unaware that I was in a Ho.

The last image I can remember is Phii Money falling to the ground, and I guess I've lost consciousness from the beating I took. Not only do I now not know where I am, but I don't know how much time has passed.

Sheesh! ~

"Ew!!!” I called out, the blindfold was rudely removed and the harsh light shot into my own eyes, I subconsciously closed my eyes tightly and waited for my own Once their eyes adjusted to the light, they slowly opened their eyes and saw someone smiling wide open-mouthed at them:

"Why, finally awake, Pete?”

"Trump," I whispered his name softly, fear instantly surrounding myself as he smiled and continued:

"Long time no see, why are you hiding from me?” I couldn't say anything, too scared to even look him in the eye, I dodged his eyes and averted them elsewhere, momentarily surprised.

"Gee, do you like it? That way you can see yourself more clearly.”

"Let. Let me go, take whatever you want, just let me go".

I startled and shuddered as I saw in a mirror on a black cabinet that I was tied to a broken bed On top of that, there was nothing in the room, a camera standing at his feet, and two men sitting in a corner not far away.

I'm afraid to think about what they'll do to me.

"What are you afraid of? Didn't you used to like me, Pete!” I turned my head in fear to look at this demon, who had previously felt like a gentleman, and who was speaking to me in the same gentle voice as before, but this time, however, I find his hypocrisy disgusting.

Ae talks straight but is much more genuine than he is!

"Trump, let me go. What more do you want? You've already taken hundreds of thousands from me."

"What's so good about this money? It's simply not enough!!!” He raised his voice to reply, took out a very familiar silver card and played with it, then turned it face to face with me and continued:

"Tell me, what's the password?” I didn't want to tell him, not because I felt bad about the money, but because Ae had told me that I shouldn't give him anything more, but Now, I'd rather trade all my money for going home to Mom and Ae, so I started making a deal with him.

"If I told you, would you be willing to let me go?"

"Do you think you're in a position to make a deal with me?!!!”

Ew!

He said sternly, I was shocked and immediately told him the 4-digit code, he looked much calmer, and then took out my phone and played with mine.

"It's a waste of time if you're withdrawing money from an ATM, so give me your online banking password too.” He sat down towards me and then reached out and touched my cheek as I lay on the bed glancing at the two men sitting in the corner at the moment they are staring straight at them.

There's only $2 million in that card, and it's okay, Pete, it's okay!

I took a deep breath and then gave him my online banking password, so that I only had an online banking card. There's still the least amount of money in there for one.

"Oh ho, look at that, you guys, there's two million hey!”

"Haha, it's just as you said, Trump". I closed my eyes in fear and listened to the sound of them transferring money from my mobile bank, and when I heard what the other one said, I couldn't help but feel a chill.

"His car is not cheap, oh, you can resell it abroad, so you can not only pay off your debts, but also enough for you to enjoy. A few years of clean living." The other guy said, and I opened my eyes to see the guy who was laughing so proudly that I didn't even know how I liked him in the first place.

Trump used to be a lot more human than he is now, and maybe it's true, as Tin says, that he got addicted to drugs to Deeper and deeper, my eyes became much more hollow, and my whole body began to tremble with fear, for I did not know what else he would do next to the What do I do?

"I... I've already given you the password, just let me go," I begged, and he turned off my phone then made his way over to his friend, who shortly stood up and smiled gently speaking to me, my whole heart went cold when I heard it.

"How do I know you won't tell anyone about this?"




"I won't tell anyone, I really won't tell anyone!”

"I believe you, but I also do not need to have a chip on my shoulder to do so."

"Gee" the two guys sitting in the corner suddenly stood up and walked towards me. I couldn't help but be shocked, the way they looked at me made the I'm a little creeped out, especially with what Trump said next.

"Pete, you know what? Now I can touch men and have feelings for them."

"No, don't"

I was shaking my head, my hands kept struggling to get away from the thick ropes, and my legs kept stomping back, trying to get away from the three approaching men, the man I used to like with a very devious smile on his face said:

"How much money do you think I'll get if I take a video of you being gang raped by the three of us and send it to your grandmother??"

"No!!! No, Trump, you stay away. Stay away!!!” I screamed hysterically, I could barely feel my heartbeat, distraught:

"You stay away from me!!!”

"Come on, isn't that fun, don't you like men a lot? What's there to be afraid of? Either way, you're not going to be played by that dead dwarf yet." I was in no mood to listen to him at all, the only thing I did was scream for help hard enough.

"Ae!!!! Ae, help me! Help!!!! Is anyone out there? Help! Help.”

Snap! ~

"Ah!” One of them punched me in the face so hard I felt the corners of my mouth starting to bleed, but still I didn't stop struggling. Another one of them is grabbing my foot.

Boom! ~

I struggled and kicked hard at his guy's shoulder, and he was kicked off the bed, but I didn't know the move was instead more annoying to him.

"You guys get out of my way, I'm going to teach this weak khun-chai a lesson!!!” He stood up right away and pushed Trump and the other guy out of the way before he locked my leg in a knee lock, that disgusting face It's gradually pushing towards my face.

"Do you think I'd feel sorry for you? You dead fa.ggot!”

Snap! ~

He slapped me hard across the face and I was facing the other way, and I tried to struggle, but my hands were tied, but I didn't care, I just struggled, but he slapped me repeatedly in the face, my face hurt It became almost numb, tears of pain flowed, and all I could do was mumble

"Ae, save me, save me" I know Ae will come to my rescue so I have to resist, resist to the end!!!!

I'm not going to lose my self to someone else just like that, I belong to Ae and him alone!

Part: Ae

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

After Can called me to tell me he'd found Pete's signal, it felt like a man who'd been dead was living again, I almost wanted to run towards the positioning he sent me, but the seniors kept me calm, so we all came together and found it to be just a very dilapidated rental house in an uninhabited alley.

Good thing it's not far from our university, so we got here quickly.

"I'm sure, because that's where Pete's car is!” I gritted my teeth and pointed at the very familiar Mercedes, with two motorcycles parked next to it, my inner urgency unable to remain silent any longer. But Phii Type keeps repeating:

"We don't know how many of them there are, but what if they hurt Pete if we just rush in? Would you like to see that?"

I had to calm myself down and walk quietly right behind Phii Champ.

The only lights on in the whole house were downstairs, and I heard a laugh coming from upstairs, and as I lurked by the window, I picked up the side of the log and then quietly followed Phii Champ.

FFS

Champ stopped abruptly, then held up his hand as a sign to stop, then turned and looked at me and said:

"Whatever you see, you have to promise to be cool."

"What do you mean?!” I whispered, my mind always feeling like something bad must have happened, I couldn't hold myself back any longer, I pushed away Phii, then stood by the window and peered in through the broken glass feeling my heart stop beating.

I saw Pete, he was lying naked on a worn-out bed, covered in blood that was presumably all his own. Bar, he was lying stagnant and I felt like my whole body was going crazy!

Bang!

"Ae!!!” Right now, I no longer cared how many of them there were, or what weapons they were carrying, I ran straight for the door and banged it hard. There were shouts of people calling me out behind my back.

"Hey!!!” I didn't care that they turned around and had already spotted me, because by now I was hitting hard at one of them with the stick in my hand.

"How dare you hurt Pete!!!” I shouted hysterically, and then I hit the other man with the stick in my hand, and then I saw him, the man who had hurt my beloved.

"Trump, you're going to die!!!” I rushed towards him, not caring about the others, and took the stick in my hand and smacked it towards his neck.

"Hey, asshole, he's only one guy, what are you doing?!!!” Trump shouted, holding out his hands in the way, I didn't know if my friend would come in and help, but he was the only one I was aiming for the guy who hurt my boyfriend.

Boom!




I threw away my stick and then ran at him, carrying him by the collar and then punching him in the face, and he yelled out, got up and tried to fight back, but I dodged.

Right now, my whole body is riled up with anger, and I'd like to take his blood to quench my own anger.

"You dare hurt my boyfriend? You're dead!!!! Son of a b.itch!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs and then punched him in the face and then drove my knee into his stomach so hard he didn't dodge and heavily ate my entire knee. He may be bigger than me, but at the moment he's like a sandbag for me.

Snap! Snap!!! SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!!

"You go to hell! Go to hell!!! Go to hell!!!”

I screamed like a madman, kicking the man who was lying on the floor so hard, over and over again, that all I knew was that I was going to make him taste more pain than Pete!!!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 73: Though we protect each other 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 75: A help from Someone,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive