Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 58: School Games and people who love to show off their boyfriends

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 58: School Games and people who love to show off their boyfriends

Part Ae


Ka-chow!

"Cut off the tail branches and fix the head, is that right?"

I used to think that the only time in my life I'd ever get flowers was when I was receiving my student degree, looking at myself now with roses in my hand, roses that I once said were pedantic and wasteful in my own terms, but now I've understood once I was the one who received the flowers and I was so happy that I was the one who received them, I followed Pete's advice, pulling out three flowers and cutting the end branches off to fix them.

The rest of the flowers were placed in a vase on the computer desk in Pete's room.

It's better to have it here than in your dorm room for Pond to trample on it.

"Where's the Ae?"

"F.uck!” I arranged the roses next to Pete's closet, to be brought back tomorrow when I went back to my dorm room. That's why a cuss word came out of my mouth at the sound of that voice.

I'm not cursing at anyone and I'm not angry. I'm just shy.

After I got my stuff together, I walked towards the bedroom door and saw Pete lying on the couch with his cell phone. I've watched it 4 or 5 times already.

"Come look at you, you're very shy." If there's any difference between this video and the way I feel this afternoon, probably recorded Pond's voice while he was filming.

"Look, everyone, who hasn't seen Ae shy? Look, it's so funny."

I swear I'm going to take Pond's pillow and burn it tomorrow!!!!

"That's love, maybe."

Snap! ~

When the song "Don't look." comes on, so I reach over and grab Pete's phone and I lock it and he looked up at me. Every time I'd give him a hard time, he'd sulk. This time, not only was he not upset, he was laughing with his mouth wide open, his eyes almost closed.

"You're shy hey."

"I am not!”

I've never admitted to blushing.

"You must be shy, aren't you?" He's really getting ahead of himself, he was sitting well on the couch and suddenly grabbed the edge of the couch and said that to me.

Snap! ~

"I said I'm not shy, what's there to be shy about?" I gently rested my face on his forehead, not daring to move that much, because my Pete looked so thin, I didn't realize he was grabbing my hand and laughing instead.

"Because you look so cute, that's why I want to keep looking at you like this."

"Cute?! You call me cute?!” I couldn't believe my ears, he nodded and snatched the phone back, then plopped down on the couch just like before. Opened the video again and watched it.

I gritted my teeth and said:

"Tomorrow I'm going to force Pond to delete the video!”

"Oh."

Why did he answer so casually?

I thought strangely, my boyfriend looked up at me after answering, which made me think at the moment. He's so cute.

Handsome face, happy smile, stars in his eyes, even his voice seemed so pure.

"Because Pond has already sent me the videolink."




"F.uck!” I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling at the guy who uploaded my video to YouTube and then did the voice-over on top of that and sent these videos to so many of my friends around me!

"Are you angry?" Pete asked looking up at me again, feeling a little timid in his voice, I should know he's overplaying his hand a little more than usual, but I shook my head.

"I'm not mad at you, stop looking," I begged for mercy, as I went to sit next to him on the sofa, He just kept glancing at me, like he was trying to say something, but he never did.

"What?!!" I asked and he looked down at the phone again and then

Boing!

"You said I could sleep on your lap, right?" And with that he collapsed his head in my lap and looked up into my eyes and I froze, startled by his cuteness. He probably didn't even notice that whenever we were together, he became more and more dependent on me.

"Go to sleep, I won't say anything about you" I reached out and gently stroked his hair, he smiled and his face began to blush and then went to watch the video, saying to me:

"I know I've been a little stubborn today, but I'm so happy to be able to do this for you, even though I wasn't there, but to be able to see you smiling, when I see how shy you are, I'm really happy, really happy". The song "This Might Be Love" came on again, but the most beautiful voice I could hear was the one that was laying in my lap right now with me. The way he talked, I lifted his bangs so that I could see his entire forehead.

I was stroking his hair like this and he was watching the video and giggling... that must have been the shyest time of the year for me.., shortly

"Do you want me to surprise you with this?" I really do. Ever since we've been dating, Pete's been the one who's been giving and I don't think I've ever given a shit back to him of what he had done. The young master took his eyes off the phone, then lowered his hand.

"No."

"Why?"

He was startled, but soon smiled again, then reached out and took my hand on his forehead.

Boo! ~Boo!

He takes my hand and k.isses it and you can tell he's shy.

"You don't have to send me any surprises, you just have to be yourself every day like you are now, and there are no surprises needed, because you're giving me a little bit of luck every day. I'm happy just being with you. I don't need a surprise" I was stunned, from the moment he started k.issing my hand, I was a little dumbfounded, what can I say? my heart's about to burst, isn't it?!!

"What have I ever given you?" I don't even know what I've given him. Pete sat up and looked at me.

"Don't you know that you've been giving yourself?"

"No." He smiled again, now much braver than before and offered to hug me and then to rest his head against mine. Over the shoulder.

"You give me persistence, no more, no less, that's it, just right" I know that's what Pete was thinking, The more he said that, the more I felt guilty, the more I felt like I was lying about something. I've never given him, well, I've given him what he calls perseverance, but I've never been like him either. As careful with himself as he was with him.

I couldn't help but ask myself, should I be doing something for my boyfriend?

Not because I wanted to pay him back and because, to me, Pete was the most important person.

Pete

"Welcome to the 6Xth Annual School Sports Day, not only is this a sports day to increase students' physical fitness, but it is also a time for a sporting event that strengthens everyone's unity...”

"That's right, unlike previous years, this year our university's organizer, XXX, has prepared for you an event that will make people a refreshing show."

"What?! I'm getting a little excited."

"Me too, so let's just wait and see."

"It's starting."

I'm starting to get very excited and curious about the two hosts' flowers on stage, looking around very curiously, as if Mom and Dad were looking at them for the first time. It's the same as when I was taken to the amusement park.

Unlike, now I'm in the 6Xth annual school sports meet.

This is a great sports event that gathers athletes from all over the country and the spectator stand is filled with people from all over the country, all staring at the university. The two presenters on the football field were watching and I kept sticking my neck out to see if I could see the man I wanted to be there for.

This is my first time. No, it's my first chance to cheer for Ae like this. How could I not be excited? How could I not be excited?!

"I think you're more excited than the person who's going to play the game."

"Ooooh, just a little bit, Pond"

I may have gotten a little overexcited and Pond, sitting on a cardboard so as not to be so hot-assed, smiled sarcastically and I Then he answered him with a soft cry.

"I thought it might be a good idea to come back when the game's about to start, not the opening ceremony, it's freaking hot as hell, I feel sorry for Pond. No, I told Ae that I'd come and cheer him on no matter what and I don't know how he forced Pond to let him get up and keep me company, even though Ae said he would.

"Pond was supposed to be there, so I just talked to him and he said yes, so you're welcome."

Ae that's what he said and I sat quietly, my eyes constantly scanning the football field for him.

"I don't think there are as many people as you think there are, do you? Pond," I said and Pond, who was sitting next to me, nodded.

"It's normal, if it's not at your university, who would come to another university to cheer, because you can't even win or lose." I don't know and it's a separate race, believe me, it's like fruit on a mango tree".

"So is this more or less?" I asked stiffly, since I didn't understand his analogy and Pond chuckled and replied:




"If it wasn't for the Ae game today, you wouldn't have driven two hours to cheer him on. Is it?"

Yes oh!

I nod slowly, the opening ceremony is almost over and it's time to move on to the athletes, which every university has. More than 10 or hundreds of athletes, but some of the universities participating have so few people they can count on both hands.

"Is our university's soccer team good? Pond" I watched Ae practice every evening, but I couldn't tell if the team was any good or not, every day I practice with Ae, just to see which soccer player is handsome or not, but of course I won't tell Ae that!

"Do you think it's tough?" Pond asked rhetorically and I shook my head.

"I don't know," not that it's not awesome, but I really don't know, the guy sitting next to me smiled and then said:

"Awesome, but you can't win."

"Uh-huh," I turned and looked at him in surprise and he explained slowly.

"Our school soccer team is pretty good, but it's only for individuals and every time we play, we can't win.”

"Is it?!”

"Well, I don't know why? Even though we have a sport science faculty, the school's soccer team has never made it to the finals, especially at the national championships, you can ask Techno if you don't believe me, since the year I entered college, he remembers every year's score, this kind of big game, they've never really won, last time they were in the Final Four, which is why they were so happy, They say it's finally starting to make some new progress" he said as he took the crumpled piece of paper out of his pants pocket and gave it to me.

"Just like this lottery, I think the first game might be okay, but it's going to be tough after that, though" Ae has joined the football team this year, but football is a team sport, not an individual sport and one person can't make the entire team play great. I started to get a little worried when I heard that.

"Come on, don't worry about it yet, we've got Ae on board this year, he won the community competition before. He'll definitely try his best, so we'll have to cheer him on as well."

Yeah, well, I can't worry about them. I'm here to cheer him on, so I must cheer him on with hope. Only then, I'm sure he'll win.

"Hey, it's our college team." I immediately turned around and saw that it was our college athletes who were entering, I got up like Pond and yelled and the seniors from other colleges who came to cheer them, even though I have my eyes on him alone.

He was walking quietly, not waving at anyone and when I saw him raise his head, I thought he must have seen what I did and I noticed he was smiling so much that I blushed unconsciously.

He wore a uniform like everyone else, but in my eyes, he was the coolest, most handsome guy in the crowd.

"Where's Ae? I only saw Can. He's so conspicuous." Pond turned to me and I noticed that Can was there and he... While jumping around and waving to everyone, like a monkey, he was very lively. I just realized that my eyes can't hold anything else when I see a person.

"He's on the far side, three people away from Can."

"Uh-huh, he is blocked a bit by Phi Techno, how did you find that dead dwarf?" Pond asked me curiously and I plucked up the courage to answer.

"The power of love," Pond looked at me with wide eyes and patted me with a slap.

"Aha, you're getting better and better now, Hahahaha, you used to be afraid to do or say anything, now you are talking about the power of love without any shame, huh? The flower that died 2 years ago, even Ae himself can't believe someone loves him so much! Things between you guys are so much fun!”

I was getting a little shy and Pond's voice was getting louder. By this time I also knew that he wasn't cheering for Ae, but more like he was gossiping about me and Ae, like Ae. As they say, Gossip Girl!

"Pete!!!”

Pond and I were sitting on the edge of the farthest court and someone who had been separated only a short time before ran up to me, calling out very loudly to me and I Very strange to follow the sound.

"Ae, aren't you forgetting something?"

"No," he said, with a worried look in his eyes and continued:

"Go sit somewhere else, it's too sunny here, don't get heatstroke, you're already thin" I think sometimes... Ae is too worried about me, I'm not that weak.

"It's only a little sun and it's already 4:00."

"That's right, even your precious boyfriend doesn't have any common sense, my friend!” That's not me saying that, it's Pond standing up and saying it, laughing and being sarcastic, so I... Not at all surprised that Ae would answer this next.

"Bastard, what do you care about?”

"Gee, look at you, whatever, I'll stay away from gossip" Pond's idea of staying away was just that he took a couple of steps backwards, then sat down, staring at us and Ae turned around and gave him a look, but Pond simply ignored it...

"Go and sit down somewhere shaded and cool", I looked around, then looked at him again and said:




"If you'd asked me to sit somewhere covered, I'd have sat outside the football stadium, which doesn't care." I'll be fine, you don't have to worry about me," I insisted again, Phi Techno was looking towards me for Ae, as if to say he'll be on in a few minutes, where is he? Ae's eyes just lit up.

"Wait for me." Before I could ask what I was waiting for, Ae ran towards the soccer field, but didn't go to talk to the... The football team met up, but ran towards where the players had left their luggage and said something out loud to Phi Champ. What and ran back towards me again.

"What's he doing?" Pond turned to me and I shook my head to show I didn't know.

Soon, he was running towards me with his hat.

Boom... After coming to me, Ae quickly put the hat on my head and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Put this on, I don't want to worry about the football team and have to worry about you at the same time." Honestly, I was a little surprised that he took it like that. It was a surprise to see him come running with his hat on! I knew Ae he was worried about me, he seemed really worried about me, anytime, anywhere, when I opened my mouth to say thank you.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

There was thunderous applause in the arena and Ae clasped my hand, then let go, before I could say anything to him just to see him smile at me tenderly.

His smile made me stiffen up a bit...

He was wearing a soccer jersey, with a green field behind him and the sun was shining on him, making that smile even brighter, Soon he said to me:

"If we win... I'll bring you the trophy." And with that, he turned and ran to the football field, leaving me frozen in my tracks, The deer in my chest is thumping erratically and I don't know how many times I've fallen in love with him like this.

"Hee hee, you're blushing, are you getting sunstroke? Pete" I sat down silently, my hand on my hat and Pond leaned in, gossipy as usual..

"I remember that that was Phi Champ’s. He's too worried about you, too. I think Ae's pinching Champ neck and he snatched the hat for you. You see, he's gonna be Phi Champ’s slave for a week, just to be lent this hat for 2 hours, he's really worried about you, hehehe"

Pond finished, what else could he do but sit in silence? I don't dare to pick up on his words, it feels like he's looking for an opportunity to smile at me every moment!

"Did Ae swear to you that he was going to score the first goal?" Pond suddenly turns to me and asks me very seriously, I look up at him and cautiously ask back:

"No, what's up?" Ae didn't say how many goals he wanted to score, just that he wanted to bring the trophy to me.

"Oh, yeah? I thought he'd swear to you!” As I looked at him questioningly, Pond's smile grew devious, then leaned in close and whispered in my ear:

"Haven't you ever read a novel? The guys who play football like to swear to the girls, that they'll win and the girls have to... heh heh heh heh, For Ae, it should be 'If I can win the game, you have to give me three rewards'".

FFS

"Hey!!!!” Before Pond could finish his sentence, the soccer ball flew toward the audience and I subconsciously ducked, Pond I didn't have time to react to the scare and we both looked at the football field at the same time and if I didn't think about it, I think I saw Ae with a mean look on his face.

Yes, this football must have been kicked by someone wearing the number 7 jersey.

"Hey!!! Wasn't that kicked at me on purpose?!!" Pond gently rumbled, but I don't think he'll ever whisper to me again during his game and yet his words kept ringing in my head.

If he wins, give him three bonus points. I don't think Ae wants that!

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

"Goal!!!!!"“ The first goal was scored by the captain, who was breathing heavily and cheering loudly at the same time, very happy! I was cheering along with everyone else, but I think the loudest cheerer was from Can, who was sitting in the back-up area. He was so loud that it's about to overpower everyone's voices...

After that, no one scored again in the first half and 5 minutes before the second half, the other player scored a goal, Now tied 1-1, both players are trying their best, Techno was dribbling the ball very fast, all the way to the opponent's goal.

Snap! ~

Phi Techno quickly sent the ball to Ae, who was running from the soccer field, which was unguarded, but the other guy came right away and I grabbed my pants very tightly with both hands.

"Go, go, go for it!” I whispered in the back of my throat, holding my breath as I saw Ae dribbling fast to the goal.

Boom!

The soccer ball bounced back hard and everyone was sighing in disappointment, but I saw Ae running after it.., then

Boom! ~Boo!

"IN!!!!” as Ae kicked it in full force, I jumped up before anyone else and shouted, followed by Pond and everyone cheered at the end.

"Good job! Dwarf winter melon!” Pond shouted very loudly and Ae himself was shouting in the excitement in the football field and he looked over at me and then toward the point I pointed and I felt him laughing and Champ ran over and gave him a happy pat on his head.

Finally, the first game ended 2-1 and the captain and the new freshman who's my boyfriend. I'm not bragging about my boyfriend. I'm just trying to tell everyone that my boyfriend is awesome! Really not showing off oh.

"Tin, you don't have to do this."

"Waste of time"

Today is the second day of the competition. I went to my friend Tin as soon as I got out of class, crying and begging him to stay with me while I went to cheer on the college football team, which Tin refused at first, but he couldn't stand my stalking, So he had to agree to drive after me, while we were going to the same place we were sitting with Pond yesterday.

"Can sure wishes you were here to help cheer!” Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think they're having trouble and I'm just trying to help them out, to at least it would also be nice for Tin to come over and meet Can.




"I guess it doesn't matter to him if I come or not, does it?!” At the murmur of the person next to me, I froze, even more convinced that something must have happened to the two of them and then

"Tin!!!” I looked over and then I saw Can in his white jersey, screaming with his eyes wide open, his legs seemingly unruly come running this way, with a strange, happy look on his face.

"Hey, are you here to cheer me up?!!"

I was praying that Tin wouldn't get carried away, because he was staring Can dead in the face, so that Can smile began to fade

"Are you still mad at me?" I think I should get out of here and go somewhere else, because they're gonna need some privacy to talk things out, that. People who had been silent for a while began to open their mouths to reply.

"No, come on!"

"Hey!” Seeing Tin talking nicely, he felt relieved as if a boulder had been lifted from his heart, Can listened with a smile on his face, then tapped him hard on the shoulder and said.

"I can't believe you came to cheer me on, I thought you were still mad at me and didn't want to see me anymore, honestly, I'm feeling really happy right now, I'll try my best! I'm praying that someone will get hurt and I'll be able to play. I'm so happy. Yeah, really happy! You're not mad at me anymore, are you?” I don't know what's going on between them, but it's good to see Can so happy, because I know he's really feeling happy.

He bounced towards the team, his heart beating with joy.

"Do you want to talk about it after the game?" I asked quietly, but he shook his head.

"It's all the same in the end, because he's always treated me like a friend."

But when Tin came, Can was happier, wasn't he?

Yes, I didn't dare say anything else and I walked with him towards the audience. Yeah, that's right and I told Ae I'd come with him in case a ball came flying at me like yesterday.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

I think it's only right that I put my friends aside for now and feel free to cheer them on, because Pond said that it’s going to be difficult later. It's already starting to show.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 57: Because it's a big world 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 59: Feigning strength,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive