Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 55: A deep affection without knowing it

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 55: A deep affection without knowing it

While this pair is slowly getting to know each other better, our other pair is moving in a strange direction


Even though it's almost the end of the year, the midday sun is still fierce and the rays are crazy on the land. No one dared to run in the blazing sun. Likewise, the boys from the school soccer team postponed their training until the evening.

The question is, where did classmate Kirakorn go in his spare time?

"And what did you bring me today?"

Answer was. He rushed over to the International Academy to meet someone - someone who just texted him to pick up a snack.

He thought it was just a normal thing to say, that he could go and get it or not, but he didn't realize that the other guy sent was a single command...

"If you don't come, I'll throw it in the trash."

For the man who treats money like dirt and food like money, food is never allowed in the trash! It would be a waste. You can give it to a friend or a child, but better yet, donate it to Can, That's the nicest one!

Thus, when he saw the pompous young master sitting on a chair in the corner of the building, sipping his coffee and reading a book or an English magazine – his legs seems to still be slowing admiring the foliage in this suburb and if he don't know any better, he'd think he was in London - at the time, Can huffed off, then runs over and puts his hand in front of his face... It's like their Gucci.

"Macarons.... Want to eat some?"
Macaroon Stock Pictures, Royalty-free Photos & Images
macarons

"Eat! Where did you get this? That's a nice box." Can unceremoniously pulled the box out of the shopping bag, eyes glowing, but he didn't know what was written on it. What do the English letters mean...

Ladurée

"How do you read this? Ladurée? Is it expensive?" But Can tried very hard to speak it anyway, so Tin corrected him.

"Ladurée, not very expensive." As soon as the man said that, Can shoved one of them in his mouth.

"Yummy!” Then, Can gobbled up the eight macaroons with the speed of a windfall, as if the macaroons were at a roadside stand. It's the same as the one he bought. If he knew the price of this macaroon was as much as his cell phone loan this month, he'd spit it out and pay it back. I don't know,

"Kirakorn's can't be bought with money." That's always been Can's mantra. But why was he willing to eat all the food that Tin bought for him? The reason was simple... Isn't it all cheap food?

It's all food! Not bags, not shoes, just like those kebabs Phi No took me to the night market for 10 baht a bunch.

Can confirmed his opinion, I'm a "foodie", not a "money worshipper". But Can may have forgotten that the meals he took from his friends and seniors were only a few dozen baht. With their financial situation, they wouldn't have thought of taking this monkey to buy a big dinner and he's forgotten who's treating him now.

The full Italian menu... That's his home chef cooking, it doesn't cost a cent.

The food at the market... Well, for a few bucks, that's a street stall.

And lots of eaten snacks... It's just a snack, it's not that expensive.

Even Cantaloupe doesn't know that someone like Tin-Metthanan would never eat any worthless snacks, this is a snack which cost more than a designer bag or shoes in a minute. Of course... Tin won't tell him.

"It's delicious, bring me some next time, Le will like it too." Can said excitedly to the others after finishing the meal. Tin thought he'd be more grateful after eating it, after all they'd just had a passionate k.issing marathon in a private theater. Tin felt a little disappointed, but that's the real Can.

"Bring her some other day..."

If he knew the price, he'd be shouting again that he can't be bought with money and so on.

Tin shrugged his shoulders as he finished his thought, watched the cute little soccer-suited guy in front of him stuff the box into his shopping bag and then stood up and looked left and right.

"Hey, there's a lot of people here, come here." Can shouted fearlessly as he reached the corner of the building. Tin sighed deeply, as if he was impatient, but he closed his book and put his stuff down, then went to stand by Can's side...

Then, Can grabbed his opponent by the collar and pulled him to his feet for a mouth-to-mouth connection. This time it wasn't just a slap on the wrist, but Can, who had just finished his French dessert, still had a lingering taste in his mouth, Tin tasted the slightest bit sweet and the aftertaste was endless.

And if you think Tin is satisfied with this unexpected surprise... You're wrong again!

At this moment, Tin looked tired.

It wasn't that Can was a bad k.isser, or that his mouth tasted different, or that Can was disliked, on the contrary, He k.issed harder than he ever had before. But the reason he wasn't in the mood to cooperate, was because Can didn't even realize that his k.iss had a special meaning.

Can today's k.iss was just a reminiscence of that day's k.iss.

'Well, you can k.iss it if you want, I kinda like it, it's comfortable. '

Yes, even now Can doesn't know where he got that feeling from.

"Hey!”

"Go ahead and k.iss me, don't you want it? I'll give you a k.iss in return." After he sighed, Can backs away, asking him in a defiant tone. Before, he was blushing and his ears were burning, but now his eyes are so far away and his tone of voice is so evil and when Tin saw it he sighed again...

Teaching him to k.iss, was that right or wrong.

"Yes." But Tin answered succinctly anyway and Can heard it with a smile that showed every tooth and then pulled again He k.issed the other guy, moved in and k.issed him. As soon as Tin saw this, he went to "fight", to challenge this student who was learning k.issing skills incredibly fast. Tin couldn’t figure it out.

Can is so perceptive in this area, why is he so emotionally retarded!!!




"Awesome! You're such a great k.isser! Every time I k.iss you, I'm starving to death, I feel my blood flowing upwards as my right and left arteries are being opened. Its more exciting that running ten laps of the course...”

Tin gently bit his teeth, watching the other man wipe the saliva that had just accidentally flowed down with the back of his hand and felt a sudden sense of like a fire that's been doused. There's no heartbeat, no emotion to think about, Can just pulled himself away.

Gently k.issed him again on the mouth and then waved.

"I'm going, I'll text you when I get home." And then the guy left... Tin tried to contain his feelings as he ran away as if nothing had just happened.

"When will this guy's stupidity be cured!” Tin asked himself gravely, then raised his hand and squeezed his fist.

Sometimes worrying about family matters is not as tricky as dealing with this slow-witted guy who doesn't even know they're together. What relationship are we in now?

Actually, Master Tin... Maybe you are the most pathetic one.

The holidays are coming to an end, some people's relationships are moving in the right direction and some still aren't. The dust has settled. But whether it's the right direction or the wrong step, there's a little girl on the wrong side of the line wandering around International College, looking for a way to feed the sugar scene in her own brain.

I don't expect to see it right away, but it would be nice to see it.

Lemon walked past the fancy school building, muttering to herself. She didn't care if his best friend told her she was going to get something to eat or whatever. She doesn't know what's bothering Chompoo, she just thinks it's more fun to chase after a handsome real-life boyfriend.

"All my merits in this semester have paid off!" But who'd have thought, that after just two laps around the college building, the goddess of luck would have blessed her. She didn't expect that she would bump into two of the school gods as they were walking out of the building.

The two handsome men are equally matched.

One is arrogant and unapproachable, while the other is gentlemanly and approachable and both are tall so it doesn't get much more perfect than that...

That's right, ahhhhh! Oh my God! I've finally met such a perfect match for an uke and seme!

Lemon quickly picked up her phone and turned on sneak peek mode camera on the backs of the two dudes walking side by side.

"By the way. The information I sent you last night, I've edited it a bit... Here it is." Suddenly, the slightly shorter, more handsome man stopped and opened the folder in his hand to find the one page he needed.

"And pointed to the person next to him. They turn their heads to look at it, and... I don't care if anyone says it's the camera angle, the faces are so close together, is this candy trying to sweeten me up?

"I was going to say it's weird here too, just change it." After that, the other person just covered the folder and held it in his hand, which looks like he's holding it for the other person.

"So you're going straight home?"

"No, I'm sleeping in the dorm today."

"Speaking of dormitories, it looks like I'm going to find one here, too."

"You're moving into the dorm too! We have a nice dormitory. You want to see it?" Pete took an involuntary step towards Tin, wondering what Tin's answer would be. Even though he couldn't see his face.

But the conversation between the two already had the rotten girl in the back screaming and blushing...

"Your dorm? It's nice to live with you."

Mamma Mia ~ Hail Mary for all the BL Gods above! They're going to live together!!!!

Lemon almost shouted uncontrollably, her hands trembling as she held the phone, so she hurriedly took a few more steps forward, trying to get a clearer picture of these two...

Live CP candy is much better than the candy images on the Internet! Tin? Pete, I'll eat this candy for sure!

"Why do you want to live in a dormitory?"

"It makes things a lot easier to do..."

Doing what? Is it applauding for love!!!?

Ka-chow! Ka-ching!

Shit! Shit!

Lemon eavesdropped and kept pressing the shutter... Suddenly the tall man turned his head and looked at her with a sharp look in his eyes, instinctively causing Lemon to hide her hands behind her back and then, like a master of Sichuan Opera, she quickly changed her face into a smiling one. But she felt that the look in Tin's eyes just now was very scary.

But within seconds, Tin's eyes softened when he saw that it was Lemon who was following him. His mouth slightly turned up and he greeted the other person voluntarily.

"Lemon."

"Well, it's me, Phi Tin, hello. I'm so happy you remember me." Seeing the other party greeting him, the fox, who had done something wrong, raised his hands in the air and gave him and then he bowed to Pete. Pete looked confused at first, then smiled.

"You're Can's sister, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Can's sister, Phi Pete."

It was only today that she realized how handy his brother was and she couldn't believe his brother knew two people so well. The perfect friend.

"Do you know me, too?"

Of course, we do, I'm on your CP!

But the words only flashed through Lemon's mind and the girl with the ponytail actually just smiled and then she very officially responded.




"Yes, that's my brother who has told me about you."

"Really? And did Can ever mention Tin?" As Pete looked wistfully at Tin as she spoke, the little girl's brain had opened up bigger than the galaxy,

And brainstormed tens of thousands of words about the two people in front of her. She subconsciously nodded his head vigorously...

"Yes, yes, my brother has told me a lot about you two, but he didn't say anything bad about you. My brother talks a lot, he tells me all sorts of trivial things, so I hear a lot about you guys."

Not at all! My brother never told me about the romance between the two of you and the more I think about it, the sadder I feel.

"So?"

Look! Phi Pete is ogling Phi Tin again!

"It's good to see you, come with me for a minute, I wanted to get you something, but it never came up."

"Huh?" Now, Lemon looked confused after hearing this and pointed his finger at herself, is that for me? But out of curiosity, Le rushed to the parking lot with the two seniors on the International Academy ferry and she overheard Phi Tin whispering to Phi Pete...

"I thought you weren't going home?"

"I just happened to leave my stuff in the car..."

Did you guys get that? It's obvious that Pete's jealous, don't worry! I won't think anything bad about Tin, not even a little.

Upon hearing this, the old Y-girl proceeded to play out the jealous husband scenario in her head before she followed by the long legs to a luxury car. When he saw the limo, Le started to get her little mind off it again.

Handsome, rich, long legs... No matter how you look at it, Tin is the best!

While Le was still standing beside the car with her thoughts racing, Tin opened the door, picked up something from the second row of seats where he had left it for a long time, while Pete looked on like he's curious.

"Please give this to your mother..."

"Okay!!!”

At this point, Lemon's mind was still trying to think of which photo to upload to her page, so she unconsciously replied [Sighs] then she saw two designer paper bags in Tin's hands, but she was afraid she'd scare them if she screamed. If it wasn't what she thought it was, it would be humiliating. So she just pretended to take it and open it...

"I can't take it." The little girl smiled, immediately shoved it back into Tin's hand and Tin frowned.

"Just the same as Can said..."

"I really can't accept it! It's too expensive, I'll be scolded to death by my mother."

Besides, why would Tin give her and Mom anything?

That's a question Lemon didn't ask, she just shoved the bag back at Tin. Though she really wanted this, Mom and Dad's lessons still ring in her ears about not accepting gifts from just anyone, especially something so expensive.

In fact, she's a rather cautious person, she's afraid that if she accepts it casually, a lot of trouble will follow later.

Giving me this, is Tin asking me for a favor?

"I'm sorry, I really can't accept this! I don't think you need to send me and my mom something so expensive." The guy in front of me sighed heavily, then looked at his friend who was watching the show with great interest.

"Did you ask Can to bring it back before?"

"Well, but he doesn't want it, so help me out." This request made Pete smile, because he realized that his friend would ask for help too.

"Then why did you give it to his sister?"

"Just trying to give someone something." Pete almost smiled when he heard it, but managed to suppress it in time, because if he was not mistaken, there is this guy that Tin was trying to get and now he was doing something to impress the other family member. Actually, he didn't approve of the idea of buying affection or hearts with money. But since he could see that Tin really wanted to give it to him and since he'd already bought it....

"Sister Le, please take it, Phi Tin really wants to give it to you."

"I can't take it, Phi, my mom's mean!” After making sure she wouldn't take it, Pete was left speechless.

"But if you don't take it, you'll be wasting his goodwill. You take it and we'll see what your mother says." Pete tried his best to convince the little girl. Lemon was beginning to waver, because her reasons for refusing were a little different from his brother's, who thought it was a good idea for her to take anything which is not money. "People's hearts cannot be bought with money" and she was more afraid of being scolded by his mother.

Although neither accepted it, their reasoning was very different.

"If you don't take it, I'll have to take it and throw it away."

"Ahh!!!!” The little girl opened her mouth wide, looking at the two bags of presents in his hands that didn't come from the flea marketplace. Tin also added another reason.

"Consider it a reward for the day your mother invited me to dinner and if you don't want it, I'll throw it away."

Four people eating shredded papaya for less than 500 baht and it seems like Tin didn't even have a few bites. Are these two designer bags comparable to that food bill?

"It seems like Tin really wants to give it to you, so please take it." After the "bombing" of these two handsome men, Lemon had to hold both bags tightly, but in a kind of uncertain tone of voice said...

"If I get told off by Mom, you'll have to take it back."

"I don't think Tin's going to take it back." And it was Pete who answered - with a few chuckles in his reply, as if that poked him more than he'd ever seen something funny. The smile and Tin sighing quietly, like he's agreeing with a friend. This scene seems to someone like a little theater of the mind again.

No matter how you look at these two seniors seem to be a couple, so sweet, I must tell my brother when I go back!

"Phi Can!!!!! Annoying Phi Can!!!!!”

"What's going on? What's going on?"

When his sister bursts into the room uninvited, Can was lying on the bed, lazily watching cartoons on his phone. She was so excited that she jumped on Can's bed, looking so happy, she didn't even look like a bully who was obsessed with studying.

"What are you doing? I'm seeing the climax part." He continued to look at his phone, but was pulled back by his sister, who said she wanted to talk to him.

"Brother, do you think Tin and Pete are together?"

"Huh?!!!” Now it's Can's turn to get excited, do a carp look at his sister in disbelief, no I know where this news is coming from. The brother was suddenly in the mood, which made my sister, who thought she had no one to talk to, come to his senses and ramble on..

"I saw them chatting today! They were dancing and cute and I heard they're moving into the same dorm! Oh oh and, when they were chatting, their faces were so close, they almost k.issed each other! There are pictures too, I'll show you, look... I'll show you, you see...” and then I turned on my phone to show my brother the photo and continued with my brainwashing story.

"Not only that, but Tin gave something to mom. I wasn't going to accept it at first, but Pete, he was there to help and he looked at Tin like... Shiny, shiny, shiny, just to make sure that Tin is the right person... It's so sweet! So I went soft and accepted his designer bag."

"Hey! Are those two bags?" Can shouted as soon as his sister finished speaking and she nodded quickly to confirm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's super nice, man! I like it so much, I've been wanting it for a long time. But I haven't shown it to mom yet. I know she'll take it back to him. But Phi Pete made me promise him, he said he must give it to mom, otherwise it'll be a waste of Phi Tin's goodwill. You see, with all that talk, they must be a couple!”

"You take it and give it back right away!” But the brother was in such a hurry that he made a fuss and was about to run to the sister's room, for he thought it must be there.

"Why? It's Tin's idea to give this to me!”

"Hey! Our family can't be bought with money!”




"Didn't he pay for that phone you're using?" The girl who wanted a designer bag so badly she got a break and that silenced Can for a moment. By now the whole family knew he'd gotten a loan from Tin and was paying it off in installments. But he still won't give up.

"But I'll be paying the mortgage!”

"So what? It was bought with Phi Tin's money anyway." Lemon shot back again and then stated her position.

"I admit that I really wanted this bag and also wondered why Tin gave it to us, he said it was to repay that day we took him out to dinner. He said he hadn't had a comfortable meal for a long time, so I felt sorry for Tin. He must be one of those rich people born with a golden spoon but without love and care, so he repays us in this way and if we don't want it, he'll throw it away. If he threw it away it would be better off using it ourselves!” This quick-witted bully speaks like an old wise lady wearing a bra - one thing after another, which makes those who are eager to argue with him want to do so. Her brother was speechless for a moment...

Le makes it sound like she saw it with her own eyes, how people growing up in a world of money and having to use it to repay others genuine compassion... That's right, Le must have the eye of yin and yang, she can see every single bit of Tin's face...

"I'll find a way to get mom to take her bag too. As for you, go check out Tin and Pete. They are really together. Because... I love these two! They're so cute together, they're like the best of the best! Ahhhhhhhh!” The sister's screams made Can want to roll his eyes 360 degrees and quietly... Delete the photo!

He pretended to click several photos carelessly with his hand and then dodged his sister's eagle eye and quickly pressed the delete button, before putting the album back and the empty phone was returned to his sister.

"Okay, okay, whatever, just get out of here, I'm going back to watching cartoons," Can said impatiently as he pushed his sister's back, afraid that she would find out what he had just done. As soon as she stepped out of his room, he locked the door and was very upset.

Why is that stinky Tin going back to haunting Pete!

He didn't want to let the question linger too long... Call him!

[What's wrong?]

He picked up so fast, they're not even ready to say anything. So, Can just said whatever comes to mind, without thinking at all.

"Tin! What are you doing with Pete again? I can't! Pete's got Ae. My sister says you're Pete's boyfriend. How is that possible? You're with me all the time. How do you have time for that? How do you have time for that? You and Pete... You've already k.issed Pete. I won't let you! I won't allow it! I won't allow it! You've k.issed me. You've told me you're courting me. You can't do this! Don't let me know you're stalking Pete again. If I find out, I'm gonna come to your house and beat the shit out of you!!!! Ouch! Ouch!” Would you believe that Kirakorn was able to say all of the above in one breath, with a voice that was so loud that it made Tin have to hold the phone two feet away from his ear. As Tin listened, he wondered, did this guy breathe through his monkey tail? After that, Can was panting like a marathon runner and it was like he could barely hear what he had just said. Forget...

You've been with me all day?

I forbid you from k.issing Pete?

If you try to get with someone else, I'll come to your house and beat you to death?

The one who spoke, really didn't think... He told the whole world what was on his mind.

"What! What else do you have to say for yourself? I'm angry! Come on, don't be so slow, or I'll come to your place and beat you up! I know where you live... I know where you live..."

[Are you jealous?]

Huh!

"What jealousy?! I'll beat you to death!” The guy here quickly defended himself.

[You don't want me to go to Pete?]

"Right!” This side of the table answered very positively...

[Why?]

"Because you said you were courting me!”

[Oh]

What the hell is this guy laughing at?

Can clenched his teeth angrily, his hand gripping the phone tightly and as he was about to continue cursing at the other man, one word left him alone and disheveled in the wind.

[You didn't ask me if I was bothering the shorty again, but why was I harassing Pete, because I was courting you... So what is it if it's not jealousy?]

"I didn't... Hey! Nope!"

Can was speechless for a moment, he hurriedly organized his fluttering thoughts, combing through his disorganized brain and then I remembered... I didn't ask if he went after Ae, I cared that Tin went after Pete?

"I'd better hang up then...” and then, Can hung up, frowning.

"I'm... Jealous?"

"Ah!!!! Pervert Bro! What have you done to my phone?" And then, the sister's yelling came from the next room, so Can yelled back.

"I don't know! I’m using my brain!!!”

In the end, Can let his sister knock on the door outside without opening the door, but it's okay once she can recover the data. But the most important thing now is how Can was feeling.

I'm fine with his advances, I'm happy with his k.isses, but I'm annoyed that he's stalking someone else.

"I'm jealous of him... Oops! I don't want to think about it." Eventually Can collapsed on the bed and now he didn't want to watch any more cartoons, not even the one about Stinky Tin. This was enough of a headache for himself.

"Oh, what a psycho."

Meanwhile, Tin had just taken off his earpiece, when he remembered the cussing that had just come from the other end of the phone, right at the back of his throat. A few snickers. No matter how you read it, he could only come to one conclusion and that was that the other guy was... Jealousy.




Tin hadn't expected Le to return the gifts, because by the look in her eyes, he knew she wanted them back. But it's not like he was looking down on her or anything, because that's just the way it is. It's just that he was surprised by Can, 'cause he was gonna buy Can's heart with money’, even if it was... he doesn't care if he gets judged. But... He didn't expect to be surprised...

"You're in a good mood today..."

However, a familiar voice came from behind him and he hurriedly turned around to see that it was his half-brother who was leaning on him. By his own room door. He quickly stopped smiling and his eyes became colder.

All this was watched by his brother, who couldn't help but smile.

"What the hell do you want?"

"What you do is my business!” Tin said coldly as he stood up and as he was about to walk to the other side of the room, his brother's words made him stop Footsteps.

"I heard you brought a friend home..."

"You leave him alone!”

Since that incident, Tin has been able to control his emotions well, but only when his brother talks about Can did he lose it. When he has a sweetheart, a little fear crosses his mind and he cries out in a fierce voice, showing how much that person means to him.

The other man raised his eyebrows when he heard this and smiled.

"I'm worried about you..."

"Don't get yourself into trouble with my life." With that, Tin stepped out of the room, while his brother watched his back, eyes narrowed.

"Daddy, you're home!”

"What's the matter, naughty boy?" Just as he was about to think about something, his son's voice was heard and a little figure leaped out and hugged his own thighs. He quickly looked down and picked up the little boy, who was also holding his father's neck.

"I miss, I miss Daddy so much."

"What are you talking about, didn't Daddy put you to bed last night?"

"That was last night." The child replied wittily and the father smiled and smiled and then gave him a wry look.

"Have you seen Uncle Tin's friend?"

The little boy nodded his head vigorously quickly.

"See, he also said something about daddy."

"Huh? Tell me?"

"Uh-huh, Uncle Tin's friend said you were a bad guy, so I got into a fight with him." Then little Phu smiled with pride, almost forgetting how he had cried, or that he had been let down. At this point Tul had a serious look on his face and whispered under his breath.

"Going by this, it seems like this person is very important to you, Tin."

Tul was talking to himself and if Tin had heard his brother's words, Tin's back would have gone cold.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 54: My Man 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 56: Is it okay to just be friends?



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive