Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 56: Is it okay to just be friends?

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 56: Is it okay to just be friends?

Can.


It's been a week since school started, but I'm still afraid to go to Tin, because the last time I went to him, he said I was jealousy, as much as I try not to think about it, it's been stuck in the back of my mind so long that I had to come to Pete.

I don't necessarily have to go to Tin and the same goes for asking Pete.

"Pete, what the hell is your relationship with Tin?"

"Friends."

I may have been a little abrupt in asking the question, but before the young master was supposed to answer, but Ae answered firm again,, I turned to look at him and couldn't help but smile.

Is Ae jealous? Hahahaha, I love the way he looks, he looks so pathetic!

I smiled to myself, turned and looked at Pete, very serious and he looked at me with a smile on his face and I thought maybe my forehead was covered with rice from this morning and I reached up and touched my forehead and there was nothing there and then Pete asked.

"Why do you want to ask that? Can"

I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I feel like Pete's looking at me funny, and, uh, I've been there before. It's no surprise he knows more than Ae about his friend's advances, I sighed.

And then told the whole story about my sister masturbating over the two of them and Pete smiled at that:

"Did Lemon say that Tin and I are in a relationship?"

"And are you?!!"

I was curious, I said, "I've been so worried about this that I can't eat or sleep and I feel so strange, but he still looked at me with that smile and he wouldn't answer me until I got a little angry.

"No, I'm just friends with Tin. I was just teasing Tin that day to win your family's affection."“

"Okay, oops! That's what I was thinking. I thought he'd never let go of you. I thought he'd never let go. He is in two places, harassing one person, chasing another and getting angry at the thought of it, it’s a good thing I came to ask you first, it's a weight off my mind."

I rambled on, he nodded in understanding and I sighed, feeling a great relief in my chest now, but

"You're jealous of Tin."

"Huh?!”

I stared at him with my double-eyed eyes, which didn't need surgery at all and turned to look at Ae with big eyes, my mouth wide open in shock, With a look like she couldn't believe his ears, Ae repeated.

"You're jealous of him. I thought you said you hated him."

What am I supposed to do? Denial, of course, although that question is still weighing on my mind, so am I really jealous of Tin? Even Ae said I was jealous of him after hearing this one-sided story.

So what is this symptom of jealousy anyway? And why can I suddenly understand that Ae is is jealous of Pete? But I just don't know if I'm jealous of Tin.

Is this sulking symptom that you're really jealous? Oops! The more I think about it, the more I feel like shitting!

"Be serious, this semester, we have a game this week and don't forget, the college matchup results are in."

I'm sitting quietly thinking and the captain comes over to tell me all these important things and everyone is crowding around to see the draw. As a result, I was always the first one to grab the results of the lottery ahead of Phi No. But now I'm just watching them look at it with disinterest.

Not the slightest thought of going to see it...

"Can, are you not feeling well?"

"I'm fine, Phi Type, I'm just a little confused lately," I said directly to him and he drew straws for me. The results of the matchups were handed to me.

The first game looks like a tough one.

I saw the first team that was going to play and I smiled and I got a little excited and I told myself that this was going to be a great game. No less than my expectations! We have to get crazy, we have to scream, we have to make the seniors run after us.

How can you sit here like a cat with no spirit like that?!

As I stood up and followed them shouting, going crazy and encouraging each other, my senior, Phi Type, asked:

"Have you fallen in love lately?"

"Hey!!! No!!!” I denied loudly, shaking my head vigorously. Even though Tin was pursuing myself, even though I didn't hate him, it didn't mean I liked him and I didn't know what love was. What's it like? But even if I was jealousy can that make someone so listless,

If my mind doesn't work at all, I'd rather not like him.

No way, I'm not ready for a relationship yet! I can tell myself that for sure!




"I'm not in love, so why trouble myself and breathe with troubles? I'm not in a relationship. How many couples are depressed because of the restrictions on both parties? I don't want to be like that, Phi Type, but I'm happy with the way I'm acting right now.

“Who would like a guy like me? Oh, it doesn't exist. Are you going to be so cruel as to make me fall in love? Don't you love me as a younger brother?”

"Don't you lie to me? Did I ever tell you I love you?"

"Phi Type!!!!”

"What's the matter with you?"

"Well, let's be frank. It's not gonna hurt to say you love me." I smiled and I said to him, Type... Grabbed the results of the lottery in my hand and pointed behind my shoulder.

"Want someone to tell you how they feel, yes, your man is coming."

"Hey! He's not my man, Phi Type!!!!”

"I'm just kidding. What's your hurry? I remember when you beat him up, said you hated him, said you never wanted to see him again and called him names, but why have you been seen so often lately with a person you don't like? It's none of my business anyway. Just don't get into a fight on the football field.”

I'm too lazy to come over here and talk about it. I've been running away from Type since he told me I hated the person and I've been cherishing myself a lot lately. So I don't want to hear about the things that make me feel bad and the guy I used to hate.

Just like that Ae said I was jealous, Type also seemed to know something, so he took himself away from this place, it should be the best choice!

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you hiding from me?"

"I'm not avoiding you. A bossy guy like me, do I have to hide from anyone?" That doesn't exist!” I immediately argued with him, who said I was avoiding him and seeing the way I was arguing with him, he instead smiled, looking like he's satisfied by my reaction.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I'm glad you're already thinking about it."

"What's on your mind?" I really didn't understand what he was saying, the sly grin, the fact that I was already thinking and that the bastard was up to something and it was probably a dirty idea, I can't believe he answered shamelessly.

"Thinking about me."

“....”

Normally, I would have made a face like I was embarrassed, but now I've chosen to remain silent instead, dodging his eyes, it felt like he was speaking to my heart.

"Why do I have to think about you?" I ask slowly, in a very serious tone, because it doesn't feel like I can take a joke and when I get serious, he suddenly looked around at me and then

Snap! ~

"Why are you holding me for?" Every time he touched me before, I wouldn't say anything, because I'd even k.issed him, but now I'm trying to get away from him. Tin froze, stared at me and felt it in his heart that he had felt disappointed...

"I'm all sweaty, if you touch me you'll get your hands dirty. Where are you going? Show me the way..." I said quickly, he didn't say anything, he turned around and led the way.

Today's Tin felt weird, too!

I was walking behind him and then I saw his beloved car parked by the soccer field.

"Get in."

"Where are you taking me? I can't leave. I have to check with the seniors first."

"No, I'm just looking for a quiet place to talk," Tin said to me and I hesitated. Should we get in his car? If it was before, I would have jumped in his car in two steps, but now... I feel like if I get in his car,

I maybe even more distracted than before...

"Didn't you say you weren't afraid of anything?"

I knew he was trying to provoke me, but I gave in and got in his car, he started it up and turned on the air conditioning, making the inside of the car cooler.

“....”

Why are you so quiet? If you want to yell at me for not answering your messages, go ahead, I'm not used to sitting quietly like this! I'm not used to this!

I thought to myself, because a chatterbox like me, I really couldn't say anything at this point.

"Can you be my boyfriend? Can"

"!!!”

Why does he have to ask me such questions as soon as he opens his mouth?!!!!!!

Tin

He's confused. If I was going to seize the opportunity, I might want to take advantage of it.

I don't like that I'm contacting someone and they haven't heard from me, especially Can who doesn’t respond like he usually does. A guy who answers messages quickly, suddenly doesn't check my messages for a whole week, that gives me a bad feeling he's hiding from me! Then there are two possibilities, either he's starting to hate me, or he's definitely having doubts about me.




It's clear to me from everything that's happened before that it's the latter.

"Why that look?" When I asked him, he turned around and looked at me, his eyes almost popping out.

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

"What? You know I like you a lot and I'm going to tell you sooner or later." Whoever it was would have figured that out, right? But instead, Can just looks dumb and it's adorable.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

Can stretched out his hands inside the car and kept patting his head, not lightly, but alternately left and right, I could even hear the slapping. If it had been anyone else, I would have kicked him out of the car, but with Can, I just sat there quietly, holding my chest, waiting for his response...

"Tin!!!” Can suddenly raised his head and called, like a swallow. I frowned to show I was listening.

"Can you change the question?"

"Hey!” I sighed, knowing he wasn't joking, but he gave me that answer anyway, not saying yes and not saying no, I knew in my heart that I wouldn't be able to get an answer out of him so easily.

"Well, let's date, Can"

"Hey! I asked you to change the question, not to change the word, what's the difference between being your boyfriend and dating?"

"How long are you going to keep this up?" I said staring at him, the cantaloupe who'd been making so much noise was getting so quiet now and soon he was talking:

"Ae says I'm jealous of you." I listened to him intently and I admit I hated it when my Cantaloupe brought up that name, but at least he's moving in the right direction.

"Even Pete says I care about you and even Type, he says I'm in love."

"Then what," I whispered, his eyes full of doubt and confusion.

"I... I don't understand what everyone is saying."

"What do you mean?"

I may be overly narcissistic, but I think he likes me more or less, right? That's why he agreed to let me do what I did before, but Can shook his head.

"I just don't understand, I don't know if I'm jealous of you, I don't know if I really like you, but most of all, I don't know if I really like you. What's love? Tin, isn't it enough to go out together, eat together, watch a movie together when you're free?" If he'd been talking at the top of his lungs, I'd have gotten angry. The eyes look sincere and serious.

"Then why do you think you like me?"

"I feel relaxed when I'm with you," I replied succinctly...

"When I'm with Ae, Pete, Pond and the rest of my friends at the college, I also feel very relaxed, and happy," he argued so seriously that I had to think of a better answer to his question.

It's really hard to explain the feeling at the moment with words, because it's probably different from the love between other men and women in the world...

Not just feeling happy, during the time with Can, not just feeling happy that way.

"You've made me breathe again."

"Huh?!” I'm not surprised that he looks confused...

For me, the feeling wasn't exchanged from pointing out a random person on the street, I didn't like his appearance and it was not because it's fun to talk to him and not just because I want to have s.ex with him and not because I think he's cute, For me, Can is like my air.

I've been oppressed by my family, feeling like my head is being pushed into the water and I can't breathe and he's the one who got me out of here. That's why I embellished my feelings for him, because it's not just any love. I already knew, after receiving his note of apology, that I might never be able to live without him again.

"I'm not the kind of person who understands problems easily and I can breathe just as well now, if my air is cut off. It's just as deadly."

If I had a choice, I wouldn't want to be with someone who's so slow-minded.

"I just know I like you," I sighed.

"I still don't get it," Can continued to insist that he didn't and then he looked down at the air conditioning vent.

"I don't like it very much, Tin."

"Don't like what?"

"Didn't like the feeling I got when I heard Le say you were dating Pete, if I'd agreed to be with you. So I'm going to have to put up with all this shitty feeling when you're with someone else? If that were the case, I'd have to eat and sleep feeling awful and think about who you're with all day long and I really don't like it."

If he feels that way, wouldn't he know that he likes me too, in a normal human way?

I sighed slightly, not wanting to take someone else's story and impose it on Can and he looked up at me again, then continue.

"Can't we just be friends? Isn't that good? When you're free, come and hangout with me. When I'm free, I'll come and hangout with you. If you get a craving, let's go out to eat. Whenever there's no one at your house, we'll go to your house and watch a movie together and it'll be like this forever? Tin" I don't like the look in his eyes right now, the one that says he's made up his mind and won't cross the divide and you're begging me to think the same way and for someone like me who wants something and has to have it, that's all I can do right now and made a long sigh.

"I need more than simply to be friends!”

I said slowly and he had a look of disappointment on his face.

“....”

He didn't say anything else, but took out his wallet.




"I'm sorry, I don't understand all this stuff as well as other people do. Here's this month's money, if you don't want to see me, you can give me your card number and I'll debit my money to your card every month". He was looking at me, but now I wasn't looking at him anymore, turning my head to look out the window.

"I put it here for you," he put the 1,000 baht bill in front of the windshield mirror.

"I'll be off then," he said timidly and soon I heard the door open and as he closed it. Before that, he bowed his head to me and said:

"I want to be friends with you, Tin"

Boom! ~Boo!

I closed my eyes, squeezed my fists tightly and then

Boom! ~I hit the wreath hanging in front of the car.

I know I'm probably too impatient and I should have waited, but if asked if I wanted to be friends with him, heh heh, I don't want to be friends with him, I need a relationship that's one step closer than friends.

What I need is to be special in his eyes, more than anyone else.

l sat on the car seat, as if l had no strength left, because he made it sound like we were never going to see each other again. I'm feeling depressed, I feel like I can't breathe.

Why? Every time my heart really wants something, I can't hold on to it.

Pete

"Pond, how are you, where's Cha-am?"

"Aw, Pete, it's you, come on, have a seat, my girlfriend has gone home."

I came to the soccer field as usual, because Ae came to practice every evening and I saw him still playing in the soccer field and I walked over to Pond, who was playing with his phone.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't mean to gossip about Pond, but I just glanced over and saw a URL about flowers on my phone screen, that's why it was a bit strange, he looked up at me, as if he suddenly remembered something.

"Hey hey hey, I almost forgot, maybe you're interested too."

"Interested? What?" I asked, puzzled and I sat down next to him and he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and gave it to me.

"It's a little wrinkled, I just saw it from the side of the road."

"Uh-huh, stolen, huh?" I chuckled softly, picking up the piece of paper and reading it.

PY Pro Because the university is big, it makes sense to have people around you.

"What is it?"

"Hahahahaha, it's our university's Love Transport, get to know it," I looked again at the contents of the piece of paper, Pond talked as he opened Facebook and showed me that page, the name and the piece of paper were exactly the same.

"It's a promotion they started in the second semester... so you can surprise your favorite people with this, so you do not need to waste time getting it yourself."

"Uh huh?" I looked at him wide-eyed and Pond immediately explained it to me.

"Well, you just need to know his name, college, phone number and ideally, his schedule and then you can pass them whatever you send to the other side and they'll help you out to impress your lover."

"Really?" I asked, stunned, I go to this school too, how come I didn't know about this?

"Ho, only people from the countryside know about this kind of thing, so it's normal that you international schools men don't know about it. How about it? Interested?" Pond bumped his shoulder against mine, eyes twinkling, then nodded toward the football field.

"Because it's a big university, it's more important to have people around you. Do you want to do something meaningful?" I'm starting to feel my face get a little hot. If you ask me, needless to say, I'm definitely interested, just listening to him. I was already starting to get a little shy and it was kind of fun, but I still asked Pond first.

"And have you ever done it?"

"How could I have done that? I just came in as a freshman and this is my first time doing it, but don't worry, I'm sure I'll surprise her this year! Yeah, I was just looking at the prices at the florists around here. You could ask the PY people to do it, but it's more expensive than the ones out there, what do you think of these bear dolls?" Pond showed me the picture of the pair of bear dolls and I smiled, then nodded my head that they were good.

"Not bad, Cha-am will love it."

"How did you know I would give it to Cha-am?"

"Uh-huh," I startled, turning to look at Pond, who couldn't help but smile at me.

"I'm just kidding. I'm broke just looking for these things. What should I say to her? "Gentlemen want to pursue slender girls." No, no, no. I don't think it'll impress her. Then, "Be as beautiful as a dragon.” How about that? We'll have to tell them to help out, but where should we make the surprise? Outside the college or in the classroom? I think I'd rather be in the classroom. My girlfriend would die of embarrassment." Pond told me his plan and I listened. After that, I was excited, too and on the playground, Ae was waving at me, gesturing, telling me that in 10 minutes, I'd be able to get my hand out of the way. It's over...

The results of the soccer match with Bangna are in, the school's soccer team only made it to the top 4, although there are some winning in a sense but it's a shame, it feels like the whole team is working harder than ever, because they're in the top 4 and now they're preparing for the big game. The arrival of the competition was more intense training.

So excited.

I'm thinking to myself that I'll definitely be cheering when the time comes, because I really couldn't make it those first few times and the more I saw Ae try harder, the more I wanted to cheer him on.

"What the hell, you can smile like that even though you just looked at him? Pete" I couldn't help but smile at this sarcastic remark, then turned to Pond and said:

"Pond, if I want to surprise him, what should I do?"

"Hee hee, you want to do it too, don't you?" He asked me very excitedly and I nodded my head, not to mention that I was very naughty, but I really wanted to do it.

Not because the university is big.

It's because the world is a big place and the people around me make more sense.





Ae, is he going to like what I do for him? I'm getting a little excited!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 55: A deep affection without knowing it 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 57: Because it's a big world,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive