Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 54: My Man

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 54: My Man

Pete


"Uh, um... Ha...”

A few days ago, my dormitory was a gladiatorial arena for fights. But now it's back to being a place for a great night in.

"Pete... Uh, not enough... Not enough tonight...”

"Ae, uh... "Ae, uh..."

At this point I could only w.himper, raising my hand and pulling Ae's head tight. He barely gave me time to breathe, burning his m.outh over and over on my l.ips.

And pushed me against the d.ormitory wall and then the k.isses were so intense they made me delirious

Right after we dropped Pink off at home together, Ae was silent all the way, except for one time in the middle when he looked back at me and said...

"Go to your dorm"

I drove him back to the dorm, thinking he was looking for a place to talk. But no matter how many times I spied on him along the way, he didn't even say a word the moment he stepped into the elevator.

It makes me nervous. But when his hand reached out and clasped mine, my heart started leaping again until the elevator stopped at my floor.

In the end, as I was swiping my door card to open the door to the dormitory, Ae pulled me in without a word and I was shocked, I just closed the door and..." he couldn't wait to pull me down and k.iss me.

"Kisses like these almost take my soul out of my body... The warmth of my l.ips, the moisture of my t.ongue, the heat of my breath are giving me a lingering lust that I can't resist. Except for sticking your hand in that cluster of ebony

"I couldn't do anything else. I opened my mouth to his wantonly intrusive t.ongue, he repeatedly teased the tip of my t.ongue, tossing and turning and all I could do was... I could only... m.oan...

"Not enough... Not f.ucking enough tonight." He whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes and saw the way he was looking at me.

The look in his eyes made me h.ot... My whole body was on fire.

Suddenly

"Ugh!" Before I could even think about it, he came up to me and k.issed me again and I had no choice but to accept it. Letting the sound of our saliva raging be the only loud sound in the room

"Ha ha ha ha"

Finally, Ae relented a little and then picked me up or almost dragged me into the bedroom.

Instant

"Ae~" when Ae rolled me over onto the b.ed, the only thing I could do was whisper his name. Then I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Immediately

So cool... It's so cool I forgot to breathe.

When Ae took the T-shirt off his head, I really thought so. As he looked at me with rapt attention, this simple gesture was performed with such intensity. He threw his clothes on the b.ed and my heart started beating faster and faster. My eyes moved with him, he was getting up on top of me, I think he's so cool and more manly than any man ever was.

"Why are you looking at me like that?” I don't know how I'm looking at him, but I answered.

"Every time you take your clothes off... I feel like my heart is about to stop." It's not just his athlete's body, it's the way he moves, the way he looks, the way the atmosphere works without having to do anything else.

I'm secretly a little shy, but I guess it's okay to feel that way, right? To "my man".

My words, however, made Ae smile and he made a low laughing sound as he bent over and leaned over, kneeling beside me on the bed, As always, hush your face...

Why did Ae's actions feel so natural and sexy as hell natural, I couldn't help but l.ick my own mouth.

"I won't let you go into cardiac arrest that easily. "As he said it, he rubbed up against me and I could feel his hot breath spraying over my ears, making every inch of my skin crawl. Goosebumps. It's like there are tiny fires jumping around my belly, quickly filling me with excitement. I've unbuttoned my shirt down to my w.aist.

Immediately

"Ah." His hand slipped into my shirt to caress my b.reast and I can't help but immediately craned my neck and then his l.ips fall from my ears moved to the neck.

chirps.

"Uh." His k.iss landed between my neck and I shivered all over, Ae tweaking my n.ipples with his hands as he gently bit."

Chirps

"Emm..." When I felt his t.ongue tease my n.ipple back and forth, I b.it my lip and tilted my head back up. Until my body was as hot as a spark. At this point Ae's k.isses came again

chirps

"I don't get you, Pete. As you can see, I can't live with just you." I was almost completely unaware of what he was saying, because he wasn't just teasing my chest, his hot l.ips were tugging at my whole mind... Every time his l.ips slide over mine, the contact ignites somewhere in me.

chirps.

"You alone, I don't have time to think about other people." His voice sounded distant and close. Ae k.issed my collarbone and I bit my lower l.ip. By this time, my shirt was unbuttoned, so he took it off for a better view.

chirps

Ae k.isses me on the chest, hands still squeezing the red beans at my sides, carelessly pinning my legs together with his hands.

chirps

"Ah!”

Ae reaches out and swip my right breast with the tip of his t.ongue, burns his l.ips, then twists it gently with his mouth and I have to clench my fist.

chirps.

"Ew" Ae's t.ongue sneaks up on my nipples again by surprise, the same action that sets me on fire with desire and is he you teasing me?

chirps

"Ah." Ae k.isses on my abdomen."

chirps

This time it's the abdomen, I close my eyes tightly

chirps

Ae moves his body down and now I'm holding the pillow firmly in my hand.

By this time he'd awakened a thousand t.ouches with his l.ips on mine and his hands were making my nipples stiffen. All this has been done to me and it's made me g.roan.

"Ae... Makes... Makes me feel... It's so exciting." It makes me feel so hot and bothered, I'm on the verge of exploding.

I now realize that my once-rookie boyfriend in bed is gone and here stands a man who wants me to beg...

When did Ae become so skillful?

I can only ask myself, that got a smile out of Ae and part of the reason he's smiling so hard is probably that he's just taken his pants off my a.ss, and seen my n.aked half,

The laughter carried an exhaled breath that forced me to squeeze my fists tighter.




Suddenly

"Ah!” Because he t.ouched me like that, I screamed

"Pete. You know..." I can't do much more than shake my head and think. While he was doing that, his hand was slowly groping up and down the outside of my p.anties, which were already hard and the top of my head was already perspiring. The edge of my tented un.dies calling out, which is like a response and Ae doesn't need any more answers from me.

"I don't see you as a woman or a man... Just remember that you're my lover."

"Ah!” His t.ongue rolled over me with red-hot h.eat and s.ucked me through my p.anties and I shuddered in my limbs, g.yrating my hips a little. Hot l.ips melted my will and my consciousness was suspended. I can only feel myself s.inking in a sea of d.esire, sweating profusely. He glances at me while he's .licking it, making me spasm.

"Ah... Ah... Uh... uh... Uh... Uh... No..."

Then Ae pulled my panties down and I could feel him jerking me off and l.icking me and sucking me, so don't be surprised if I do. Moaning like this, I closed my eyes, aware of the excitement spreading through my gut and I lifted my weary hand to grasp his shoulder. I felt a sweaty slippery feeling and my hips involuntarily passed between his l.ips and t.ongue and I opened my eyes again as I felt the fire in his mouth against mine.

"Ae....Ae...” I looked at him with tired eyes, reached out and hooked my arms around his neck and he pressed down on top of me.

"You're too good for me."

"I didn't...” I replied in a vague voice.

"Just the sound of your voice makes me lose my concentration."

Suddenly

l didn't deny it, he squeezed my hand, letting me feel it, until l could feel the hotter, firmer and more swollen t.hing. Hot and firm and more swollen in size.

Ha!

My lungs gulped in fresh air, gasping for breath. I slipped my hand inside Ae's p.anties, touching him gently and hopefully. I saw him take a deep breath.

The more he trembled with my hand the more I was encouraged, the more I wanted to bring him further pleasure.

"Uh, you're f.ucking killing me, f.uck." And he's accusing me of something. I'd like to ask him back who is killing who.

Ae don't let anyone else do this to you.

I told myself, realizing I was looking at him with rapt attention... I don't care who says Ae is short, that he's not handsome, let them talk. But he was always a man with a deadly charm in my eyes. Especially when he's looking at me like he wants to swallow me whole, his skin starts to sweat profusely. His muscles were shaking from my palms, or his face was telling how much satisfied he felt at my touch!

It's all mine and mine alone!

Ha!

"That's enough... You come here". "He grabbed my legs and pushed them apart and I shook like chaff.

But I'm not ready to let go of his h.ot roots from my hands. I heard him puffing in his throat and then

Instant

"Uh... Aah!" As soon as Ae's finger thrusts, I stiffen up and take it. My mouth was slowly opening and making noises, while something was slowly invading my body and I almost bit my l.ip with each movement till I was sure my lip were bleeding, but it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt at all compared to my heart, which is about to take off and I'm not even aware of it.

"Ah, ah. FML".

Ae actually knows my body better than his own. I've tried sticking my fingers in it and I don't feel a thing and with Ae, he's sticking three fingers in it and dilating me hard, I was thrilled with each moment of p.enetration, my breathing was longer and my voice was faster, I can't stop shaking my head.

"No.. Ae... I don't want to... I don't want to wait... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Come in... Come on in... Come in... Come on...” I can't, I need him, I need him so h.ot that I forget to breathe.

chirps

As he pulled out his f.ingers covered in slippery l.ubricant, Ae bends down and k.isses my sweaty forehead, k.isses my mouth.

"Remember, you're all I've got."

Immediately

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh-huh... "I tensed just as I felt the s.earing heat overwhelming my body, which was supposed to resist the foreign object, but instead, my body insisted on responding with acceptance and I reached out and squeezed Ae's shoulders, while he was t.hrusting even harder. Deeper... Deeper... Making me start to s.hudder and c.ry out.

"Pain....?"

"No... No... comfortable... It feels good... Ae... Ae... Ae...“ I don't know what I said, except to reach out and pull him down by the neck while he was still i.nside of me. Kissing. The k.issing mixed with heavy breathing and the fact that there was no letting go of the l.ips that continued to tangle, Ae started to move a little: "Uh... What the f.uck... Your insides are... It's so good..." His words lingered in my ear and then he leaned up, grabbed my l.egs higher and came over me harder. My heart was beating even harder and I had to help lift my legs to facilitate his strenuous passage in and out of the tunnel.

Suddenly

The crunching echo of flesh colliding could be heard everywhere. I looked up at the ceiling, panting heavily, my body shaking with the pounding of my lower body, reaching out to grip myself. I'm not going to do that. I'll be honest, Ae's body makes me feel like I'm b.urning out with p.leasure every time he comes at me.

"Uh... Ha... Ae... Ae... again... And... again... Ae... again...”

Immediately

"Stop... Why did you stop?" Ae had stopped moving, I asked. But he didn't answer, he just rolled me over on my back.

"If I keep looking at your face, I'm going to come."

"Ugh!!!" as Ae whispered in my ear, I buried my face so far into the pillow that I'm almost completely submerged. He's still crushing his body over roughly. I couldn't help but cry out, my hands squeezing the pillow as tightly as I could, the d.eeper he went into the position, the more ferocious the knocks on my skin were the louder the impacts were

I should have been shy, but I said...

"Uh... Ae... Ae... Do it again... Do me... Eh"

"Uh... Pete... Pete...” This time he called my name, stirring my feelings more than every other time and I closed my eyes tightly. I climbed to the top of my l.ust, my head doubled over, my hands speeding up their movements as I grasped myself, feeling my own body covered with tremors

"I felt comfortable, because I was too comfortable to stop him.

"Ah, ah. Emmm."

But eventually, I let out a final whimper as my muddy c.um s.purted onto the bed, just as Ae was squeezing my a.ss, letting out a low growl when my hand slides over to securely hold the bed.

"Uh..." I don't know why but when he was shivering inside me, I felt so good, but at the last minute he came.

snap

"Ha... Ha..." Ae ripped himself out immediately, but not before cumming inside me, making me feel all warm and slippery. When I felt Ae on top of me, I slid down on the bed. He was breathing heavily and I could hear his voice. But I didn't have the strength to turn over and look at him and the exercise had taken all my strength, to move with the desire to do something strong, intense and... No room for error, but it’s a feel of the love I'm experiencing is not just intense s.ex like before.




fleeting

"Ae... Ha... What are you doing?"

Just when I feel something's rubbing my back and a.ss, I still struggle to open my eyes.

"You're going to be uncomfortable later, this stuff's sticky," and looking over, I see Ae cleaning me up with a tissue. He wiped it out and threw it on the side of the bed and then he fell on the bed and grabbed me around the waist.

I didn't think Ae would know how heartwarming and tender his gesture was to me.

Ae likes to say that he's a straightforward person and doesn't do anything tender. But I don't know how many times I've felt shy about his blunt behavior, like this time.

"Is it sticky? Do you want a shower?" I smile at him, shaking my head.

"Take a break. Because... My legs are still trembling."

"Mmm," he responded by hugging me hard, pulling my head over against his arm. We just let time go by.

"Even though I'm just sleeping without saying a word to regain my energy, it makes me feel... I feel... warm inside.

Now I don't think I'll ever think about Ae leaving me for someone else, when his behavior... It speaks for itself.

"I didn't think you were stubborn." I pinched his a.ss, he pecked my neck.

"In case of a fight, promise you won't bring your anger to bed?"

"I'll try, but no promises."

"What about..." He's still bargaining with me and I've got my hand between his l.egs and I feel a tightness of his and he's shivering, but still l.icking my neck.

"That Ae... Ae... Ae... ae... Won't you get tired of me?"

"Hmm" I smiled. Spread his ass crack and pushed down on me, he moaned from the back of his throat.

"I swear I won't get bored so... Can I do it now?"

""

Ha! Ae... Ae...” I really looked satisfied? I really looked satisfied?, when I saw Pete shaking all over and holding me in his arms and moaning in my arms. I teased him hard, letting him sleep on top of me in his thin body.

"Ae.... Ae ah... Ae...” Now I don't want to talk to him, I'd rather do my guy."

It was after that that I learned that some things are conveyed more clearly with the body than with words.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 53: Mr. Intouch Problem-solving Approach 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 55: A deep affection without knowing it,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive