Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 53: Mr. Intouch Problem-solving Approach

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 53: Mr. Intouch Problem-solving Approach

There are many coffee shops in the area around the school, but the most popular one is the one that's open 24 hours a day.. This café is a great place for students who are behind in their studies. Especially when it's the final exam period for the headquarter students, it's crowded with many more students than usual and then that makes this coffee shop a great place to answer questions.


At this point, there's a table in the shop, with three people sitting around it.

The mulatto who's holding his hands to his chest, squinting at the guy across from him, as if to say, "You're going to confess yourself. Or do you want me to torture you?

Ah... is this threatening his boyfriend with your fist day, telling him to mind his own business.

There's another elegantly mannered but a little restless young master, tapping the number of coins with his head down.

"Pond, did you call me out for something?" Since no one volunteered to break the silence, young master Pichaya couldn't help but ask in a gentle voice.

"Honestly Pete... What did you and Shorty have a fight about?" The so-called "hybrid" just cut to the chase.

"...”

"Did Ae talk to you?"

"No." This time Pond waved his hand in the negative, then pressed further.

"Would someone like him talk to me? You could pry his mouth open with pliers and he wouldn't say a word. Especially not about you, baby. So I didn't hear it from him, but I saw it with my own two eyes." Pond finished by pretending to poke his eyes with his index and middle fingers, then he used them to point them toward Pete's directions.

"So, you've got to be honest with me." Once again, the gossip god put his nosy skills to good use and leaned in close to Pete to get a good look at him. Your own eyes, let the other person know how much you want to eat this melon.

"Easy, Pete is scared of you. You called him out and it's enough so explain it to him first." Ah." Cha-am quickly pulled her boyfriend's shoulder, or else this guy might cross the table and grab the young master’s collar's up. Cha-am smiled awkwardly at Pete.

"It was just now that we went to school, so we met Ae." Cha-am hurriedly told the story. The context, the boyfriend is nodding his head and watching the guy's face.

This one's expression is as good as that Ae's too.

Pond was thinking, rubbing his chin with his hand, like a seasoned detective. To tell the origin of this incident, it is necessary to recall a bit. Two days ago, the senior from Ae's team called him, asking if he knew what happened to Ae. He didn't know what had happened, but he hadn't seen him for a few days, so why? He's been having a great time lately, so he asked the senior... This guy is emitting an aura of death like the cross of Ultraman, so no one else dares to come near him.

"Football's a team sport. What kind of team spirit is that if he's always doing his own thing and refusing to work with others? What kind of community spirit is that if he's always doing his own thing and not cooperating with others?"

You're right, sir. Cha-am was going to the academy today, so the half-breed rushed to the school with her. He also stopped by the soccer field and when he saw the look on Ae's face, he quickly called Pete to ask him out.

If you can't ask the dwarf, then ask the handsome young man.

At this thought, Pond couldn't help but giggle and look at the young master across from him from time to time, but the other gave the answer and left him cold for a moment.

"There's nothing... Nothing..."

"How dare you say there's nothing with that expression? It must be a fight, Ae has a face like a night crawler." As if that wasn't enough, he put his finger in his mouth and acted like a blue-fanged nightcrawler, while his beautiful girlfriend next to him had rolled a helpless eye.

"Pond, it's a matter of two people sorting it out themselves."

"But if you let Ae work it out on his own, he'll probably screw it up. Look at him. He must have been arguing for a lot of days and now there's no reconciliation. We're doing a good deed here, we're doing our duties as assistants."

"Mind your own business first, who is Miss Prim?"

In a single word, the gossip had instantly become a quietly beautiful man and then with a cautious tone of the answer...

"A girl from my old school, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Then why are you so nervous?"

"What? I'm not nervous, Cha-am. You're the only one I love, you're the only one in my heart." After saying that and burying his head on his girlfriend's shoulder, Cha-am quickly ducked out of the way and shouted in a low voice.

"Gee Pond, I left my stuff at the college."

"Huh?"

"The file bag, the file bag I was holding this morning. I must have left it in the teacher's office, so go and get it for me." Pond's eyes widened and he pointed his finger in the direction of the school.

"Back to school?"

"Yeah! It must have been left in Mr. Kae's office, you know him, so go get it for me."

"Gee Cha-am, it's hot as hell out there! You still want me to go alone, no, no." Although he saw that his girlfriend was already anxious to look around, how could he let go of such a fun "melon", let his girlfriend go alone. Where's the man? Besides, Pond remembers well...

This morning his girlfriend was carrying a bag, a file bag is something which doesn't exist.

"Are you going or not!” But when his girlfriend yelled at him in an angry voice, coupled with the fact that she had lost her temper last night and didn't answer his phone, he quickly bit the bullet and stood up.

"I went there because I love you." Just as Cha-am tried to throw a glass of water in his face, he throws out a nonsensical, puerile flirtation in an attempt to assuage and then run out of the cafe as fast as you can to gain more favor.

Now that there were only two left, Cha-am looked back at Pete and saw that the other was smiling at the two happy couple bickering.

"You and Pond are such a happy couple..." But Cha-am shook her head...

"But we fight almost every day." Pete looks like he's got a bunch of black question marks above his head. Cha-am continued to smile at him when she saw it.

"If we were to take a survey to find out which couple in school fights the most, we'd be on the list. This month we fought about it and next month we'll have another fight... But we've never let our conflicts stay overnight."

"Huh?" Pete echoed softly and Cha-am knew he was listening intently.

"I don't know what you and Ae are fighting about, but don't let the conflict exist for too long, it must be talked about with each other nicely before it gets serious." Cha-am kindly reminded him that she was very different from Pond, she didn't gossip, she just reminded him, she also doesn't ask about things people don't want to talk about...

Whoever it is, has secrets of his own.

Her comment made Pete purse his l.ips and then he decided...

"Every time we have a difference of opinion, I'm the one who coaxes him, but this time I don't think I'm wrong. Even so I've been thinking for the past few days that I should go and coax him, but sometimes I feel so frustrated that Ae doesn't come to me, doesn't come to me, he doesn't even call me. Why does he have to be so angry? I just went out shopping with my friends." In the end, the person who was not going to say anything, told me the whole story anyway.

"He's just jealous, isn't he...?”




"...” Pete pursed his l.ips, then whispered.

"I know he's jealous, but this is my friend... She's my best friend, I've known her since she was a kid, but when I told him he could come along, he said he didn't want to see my friends." Feeling Pete's pent-up emotions of the past few days being instantly released, Cha-am just listened quietly and let her friends express their emotions.

"Then Ae got into a fight with me and he told me it was my business what I did and when that came up, I took Chompoo's example to get it back out there." After that last sentence, Pete looked like he was about to cry. Because he knows that every time there's a fight he'll bring up the whole pink thing again, which is childish.

Cha-am smiled when she saw it...

"I don't think you're stubborn at all, because if you were, everyone in a relationship would be equally stubborn." Pete looked up immediately and what the girl said to him was the same thought that had been whirling around in his head.

"I think you're too easy on Ae instead. I don't know how you two love each other, but I feel like no matter what happens... You're the first one to say yes to everything and you're the one who always let Ae do the talking. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think you need to show your frustration sometimes. It's good to be angry and let him comfort you because if you keep suppressing yourself like this, one day you'll not get over it and will be completely devastated... As for the Chompoo thing...” Young Master Handsome has never tried to see things from that perspective.

Yes, most of the time when they have problems, he's the one who has to coax them out, because he's always had this idea.... It's a miracle that Ae loves him. Every time I look back after a fight, I'll think I was being too emotional and unreasonable.

Why doesn't he go coax Ae this time... Because he really doesn't like Ae taking out this jealousy on the bed.

Cha-am continued...

"I'm not going to tell you if you're right or wrong, because it's happened to me too. When we fight, I talk about every one of Pond's exes, especially when he's talking to people on Facebook, I want to break up with him and have a big fight. But I'm trying to control my emotions, because I don't want to be in conflict with him. That's why I'm not judging you, I just want to tell you one thing...” said the girl with a serious face, staring at the guy in front of her, if she didn't already know that he was gay, she would have some heartwarming sensations, I guess.

"Every couple has their moments of unreasonable behavior, Pete some of the behavior that is unreasonable, but it doesn’t mean we don't care about each other anymore."

Pete's mind received these weighty words, so he asked.

"I... What am I supposed to do?"

"Talk to him, maybe...” Cha-am abruptly lowers her voice, as if she's not sure if she should make a suggestion and Pete smiles.

"Just tell me, I really don't know what to do."

"I think... You should talk to Ae about what you don't like him doing, or what you want him to do. I think it's important that you don't just let him get away with it." Pete ducked his head, pursed his l.ips and asked himself the same question in his mind.

Should I do that? Won't Ae think I'm capricious?

"But by extension, you have to do what Ae wants... Love is all about communication Pete." Cha-am concluded and Pete looked up and smiled, a lot easier than before.

"Thanks for the advice..."

"No, I'm just saying, I don't even handle my own affairs very well." This time Cha-am stroked her chin lightly, a little shy, because she's also having relationship problems of her own. Hmm. Then, Cha-am encouraged each other again.

"Don't you worry, I won't tell Pond... I knew he was a big talker." And for the first time today, Pete smiled heartlessly. He thought of where his half-breed friend had gone and of how much he had to thank his little sister.

Is this the legendary "the man in the street knows what he's doing"?

Meanwhile, while Pete was upset about their last fight. It wasn't as if Ae didn't care about the other guy, either, because he was still haunted by the events of that night in every inch of your heart.

He's clearly showing that he's in a bad mood, no matter who the friend is.

I'm worried about you, is that wrong?

For the past few days, Ae has been asking himself repeatedly, he thinks he's not wrong to be jealous of Pete and all this time he's been jealous and they won't say a word about it and all this time when he was jealous, they wouldn't say a word to him, so why would Deli, why would he have such a problem with it? Where are the emotions?

Why if it's this girl, he... He felt he couldn't compare himself to this girl.

Tin... Although the guy was better than himself in every way, he knew full well that Pete wasn't interested in him.

Sister Money... Although it's a bit distracting to see a picture of them together, he knows that they're impossible.

"But Deli... The girl he grew up with, the girl who meant a lot to him, the girl who had all the good qualities... He felt he couldn't compare.

Not yet taking into account the fact that... This girl likes him.

Since they first met, he knew this Deli woman liked Pete, so Ae disliked her, much to her dismay, and didn't want her boyfriend to go shopping alone with her. Even though he knew Pete would still be there.

What about Grandma's birthday party... It's a world he doesn't know.

So, he can't get a little upset about all this?

And as for the Chompoo thing...

"Ugh~" When he thought of this little girl, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

He didn't realize that Pete was still upset about it, when it was clearly over before they were even together. He don't know how many hundreds of times he had to sow it, he's always treated that girl like a sister,

He chose to hold Pete's hand, not Chompoo's. Why is he still so paranoid, why is he so unbelievable when it comes to this little girl thing, both of them? It's going to be a fight.

So, that's why this straightforward, straightforward Intouch student hasn't gone to Pete yet.

If you're going to say it, say it all at once.

"Can, did you ask your sister to get Chompoo's number?" Ae turns around to ask his teammate, who's also looked like he's been distraught and blindfolded for the past few days.

"Oops! I forgot about it!” This was the second day he had forgotten this and Ae quickly and forcefully hit him on the head.

"What have you been doing lately? When I call you, you're all jumpy. I don't know what you're getting into."

"You're the same, why do you always look like that, gee, now the whole team's scared of you Ae." But Can kept on yapping as usual and finally he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I've been a little forgetful lately... I've been quiet lately and I've been thinking about the Italian food."

"What does this have to do with food?" Ae asked him with a puzzled look on his face and Can shook his head quickly.

"No! It's nothing, it's just... It's just... a little numb." Needless to say, Ae didn't understand what the guy was saying, but classmate Intouch wasn't the kind of guy to mind his own business, I saw Ae look serious...

"Call your sister right now and ask her for Chompoo's number." If he has to wait until he gets home to ask his sister, he won't even have the number until after the holidays.

Oh, that's right, Ae doesn't even have Chompoo's phone number.

The previous meetings were all about where to meet once in advance, so Ae never wondered why Pete was so interested in the That little girl appeared, because he never showed any special preference for Chompoo.

"Oh, that's right, wait a minute." After the friend agrees, Ae stands there holding her chest, watching the other nagging her sister about the family and finally, a series of 10-digit numbers appeared in Can's hand.

As soon as he got the number, Ae dialed the number without saying a word.

"Chompoo, it's me, Ae."

[Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Brother Ae!!!! Ae brother called me!]

As soon as Ae greeted him, she roared like a lion and the roar came from the other end of the phone, Ae had to put the phone away for a while and then he spoke to the person in a very serious tone.

"Are you free these days? Come out and meet me."

[Yes! Today or tomorrow! I can come out and meet you anytime.]




When the other party said yes, Ae hurriedly made an appointment to meet the other party.

If Pete thinks too much about the Chompoo thing, I'll do everything I can to put his mind at ease.

During the holidays, apart from the students who come back to school to participate in various clubs and activities, only the children from the International Department come to school, because the start times of the International Department and the Headquarters are different. Therefore, under the building of the Faculty of Engineering, there is almost no one there.

This is a good place for the two of you to have a more private conversation. Here, even if you speak loudly, you don't have to worry about being overheard.

In the evening, Pete walked over to the location he'd received earlier after class - it was a message from his boyfriend.

... Meet me at the EG building...

When he arrives, he sees that there's someone else with Ae and he suddenly feels a little strange.

The one that made him wonder...

Why would Ae be with Chompoo...

This question instantly filled his mind, before he came here he was so happy that his boyfriend reached out to him, now this joy has vanished into thin air...

The 10,000 words of apology he had planned to say were swallowed deep in his throat. He slowly walked over to his boyfriend, who was sitting next to a cute girl with bangs, who looked like she was in high school uniform.

Stop imagining things, Pete!

That's probably why he's imagining things, Ae is a normal guy and Chompoo is a cute girl, So he was terrified that one day Ae would turn around and choose this little girl.

"Ow! Pete-Phi is here too, hello... By the way, when are you going to tell me what you called me out for?"

Did Ae call Chompoo out?

Pete had to look puzzled, Ae stood up, then grabbed the young master's arm and forced him to sit down and he came and sat by the young master's side. Chompoo sits opposite them, looking left and right at them, looking puzzled.

"No matter what I say, you're going to be all over this Chompoo thing, right?"

"Huh? Chompoo?" It wasn't Pete who said that, it was this little girl with the blindfold on her face who said it. She's pointing her finger at herself, like, "What's that got to do with me? No, what do I have to do with Pete?

"Ae, can we go somewhere else and talk...” the boyfriend suggested quietly, but Ae shook his head.

"No! I'm going to make it clear right here, I don't like to let things drag on too long." When Ae said that, Pete had to sit quietly in his seat. Because... What's there to talk to him about? And in front of Chompoo.

"Pete, that's who I am. You want me to sit there and explain it to you on paper, that's not me, and I don't know what I've done to make you wonder. But if you're imagining things, I'll find a way to clear up your doubts."

Ae is trying to continue talking to his boyfriend, but the little girl across the room raises her hand.

"I have questions!”

"Hmm." Ae turns to look and answers, the little girl puts her hand down and immediately asks a question.

"What are the two brothers fighting about?" Ae nodded and Pete saw it and turned his head away, wondering why he was telling Chompoo. The little girl also tilted her head and kept asking questions.

"And... What does that have to do with me?" Ae sighed deeply at the question and Pete kept his head down, because he couldn't figure out what his boyfriend was doing either and then...

"Now that I'm in a relationship with Pete..."

"!!!”

This time, Chompoo wasn't the only one who was frightened, but Pete, who was leaning on his shoulders as Ae held him tightly, was also shocked. He was shocked and his mouth was wide open and he turned to look at his boyfriend incredulously. In that case.

While everyone was "in shock", Ae said with a serious face.

"I don't know why you like me, but I'll say it again, I'm dating Pete right now and he's my boyfriend. So, I'm sorry, but I don't think of you as anything other than a sister. As for why I'm telling you this in this way...”

Ae turned to look at his boyfriend next to him - by now Pete is stiffening up all over - and then turns back to tell the little girl.

"... I don't want my boyfriend to think otherwise and if I can put him at ease by being straight with you like this, I'll tell everyone... I'm dating Pete right now..."

That's what this football player is hell-bent on doing...

If Pete likes to think things over, he'll find a way to put Pete at ease.

Ae's gesture made Pete cling to the other man's hand and whisper.

"Ae, you really don't have to do this... "

"So you're still imagining things, right? That's the way I've always been, Pete and I don't beat around the bush. If you're worried about Chompoo, I'll make you feel better and what better way to do it than to just tell her.




"I just need to tell her... You're the only one in my heart...“

As unsure as Pete was about Chompoo before, the more he's now assured that his boyfriend is friends with Chompoo.

"The reason I didn't call you is because I didn't want to fight with you anymore and I thought that when you're feeling better, I could calm down. Besides, I was looking for Chompoo's number the other day, so we can talk in one go."

Pete asked himself, how could he forget what kind of man Ae was... A simple, brutal, straightforward man who would do what he wanted to do.

All I know is that I'm sitting there grieving alone, while Ae is trying to solve our problems.... Cha-am, it's not that I've been coddling Ae. Because in reality, Ae is doing what's best for both of us.

Here, Pete felt a little heat in the corners of his eyes, then buried his head in his shorty's husband's shoulder and said softly.

"Ae, I'm sorry, I... I'm being selfish again. It's my fault for being so stubborn, I'm sorry." Hearing the other's apology, Ae finally smiled for the first time in days and then Ae gently stroked the other's head with her hand, which turned out to be a gentle tapping.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, can you forgive me for saying such horrible things to you?"

"No, it's my fault... I'm the one going crazy... I didn't think before I said anything." With these shaky words that made you think he was going to cry, Ae smiled and said...

"It was I who was too insincere..."

When both parties tell their true feelings, all the anger they've been pent up for the past few days disappears in an instant. It's all gone. But these two may have forgotten... There's someone else across from them...

"Oooh...” the little girl cried and the sound of the crying drew the attention of the two men, who hurriedly looked up to the other side.

"Brother Ae with Phi Pete... Oooh... Woo... ~~~~~ >_< ~~~ I... I'm... I'm... Why? Why? Why...” the cute little girl asked with tears on her face, endearingly. This made Pete feel a little guilty, but Ae answered straight away before anyone else...

He doesn't even know how to comfort people...

"I'm sorry, Pinkie, I just thought of you as a sister."

"But... But boys... You two... You're both boys."

"I don't see Pete as a boy or a girl, he's just him to me," Ae said firmly and looked firmly at Chompoo. When Pinkie heard this, she covered her face with her hands, still in a "reverie"...

All this time, all this time she'd seen Ae and Pete together, so they were more than just friends.

"You have to understand me, Chompoo!” Ae said again. Chompoo's hero, the man of her dreams. The god who had been haunting her for months... Chompoo's tears welled up at the thought. She looked up to see Ae clinging to Pete's shoulders.

Ae didn't care about the stares, as long as he had Pete by his side.

"I... I'll... I'll try to understand... But... I... I still like Ae...”

As long as Brother Ae and Phi Pete are happy together, I'll gradually learn to understand you.

But the words don't seem to have been spoken, for the two brothers to hear, for Pete spoke tenderly to her.

"I'm sorry, Pinkie."

The little sister shook her head quickly, not unforgiving, but...

"Pete, you're not in the wrong, I didn't know... I didn't know... Ooh... Shame on you... Let me just... Just let me cry a little bit more... That's it." After saying that, Chompoo buried her face in both arms, looking pitiful.

Pete felt a sense of guilt when he saw it and quickly turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Ae, you comfort your sister." Ae just shook his head after hearing that.

"No, because I don't want her to think about it anymore." The man with more directness than a ruler said firmly. Pete asked himself, when Ae had been so direct, why had he been so coy for so long?

And with that in mind, Pete reaches out to Chompoo, first holding his hand in the air for a moment, then making up his mind. He put it on the other girl's head and gently stroked it. Seeing that Chompoo didn't say anything, he said...

"I'm sorry... I promise you, I'll be a good boyfriend."




He wants to wins the man's heart, even if it hurts a girl so much. So he made a promise to himself that he'd take care of this hard-won love.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 52: Very delicious snacks 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 54: My Man,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive