Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 52: Very delicious snacks

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 52: Very delicious snacks

Can


"What's wrong with your mood today? Oh, come on, get in a good mood! We're going to the movies! We're going to the movies!"

"Sit up straight, fasten your seat belt."

I don't get this Tin guy. He's the one who said he wanted to meet today. He had class in the morning, so we can go to the movies in the afternoon and if we don't go to this fancy private theater, then the there is no point to being stupid and there's plenty of free snacks, but why is this guy calling me by my full name?

Oh! I'm the one who should be angry then! He shouted my full name so loudly.

"I know, I'll wear my seatbelt even if you don't tell me." I quickly pulled the seatbelt.

zee~~~zee~~~

"Holy shit! Are you driving your dad's old car?! Slow down! What's the rush? Are you trying to get to your dad?" I yelled at the man and his dad. Is it that he doesn't know how to drive? It's so fancy, it drives so fast, have you forgotten that it's in the school parking lot?

"And who told you to call me by my full name there? No one knows my full name is Cantaloupe." When I settled down, I looked at him with a fierce look on my face, questioning him in a tone of voice designed to pick a fight. Tin darted a glance at me, both eyebrows already twinned.

"Does no one know your full name?"

"Hmm! The whole team doesn't know, just you, oh and Le."

"Well..."

He just said that back and slowed down. Once outside the university, he hit the gas pedal so hard it felt like he was driving on a race track. Then his expression of indifference subsided and he spoke to me in a kinder tone.

"I couldn't hold back for a moment, but if someone else is around next time, I won't shout."

"You are not allowed to yell it even if it's just us! My name is Can, Can, Can, just Can. Not Cantaloupe, damn it! Mom, Mom, why did you give me such a summery cantaloupe name?” After the last sentence, I pursed my l.ips and stomped on the floor of the passenger seat. The more I argued with my mom about the name, the more proud she became and every time I thought about it, I got all over my body. Hot blood.

"Want to listen to music, Cantaloupe?"

"Can only!” This guy is also intentionally bullying me, don't think he usually looks cool and arrogant, but he is always looking for the opportunity to call me. The name, fuck with me!

"So, do you listen to music? ’Can only' classmate."

My mouth dropped open and I stared at him dumbfounded. This guy's just being mean to me. No, when did this guy get in such a good mood? Every time I see him, he says something nasty to me, like...

How I am called is my business.

Who do you think you are and you're trying to force me to it Tin-Metthanan?

Just letting you ride in my car, that's a big favor to you.

... Isn't that the right way to go with the plot?

"Why are you making that face?" I quickly rubbed my face with my hands twice, I haven't been able to keep up with his rhythm. It seems like just now he was making a face as if I owed him a debt of seven lifetimes. Why is he in the mood to tease me? He's asking why I'm making that face in a concerned tone... I scratched my head a bit.

"Nothing, it's good to be in a good mood..." Well, then listen to the song...”

Snap!

"Ouch! Why did you hit me?" But when I reached for the stereo in the front of the car, he hit me on the back of the hand..

"Don't touch..."

"Didn't you say you wanted to listen to music? I'm listening to music, why are you hitting me?" I just don't get this Tin guy.

"Just a polite way of asking you..."

Ha!?!??

"... I'd rather talk to you."

I know I'm scratching my head to the point of losing my scalp at this point, but I keep scratching. What kind of a nutcase is this, just asking politely if I want to listen to a song. So there's only one option and that's not even an option and I have to talk to him. Well, let's talk about it, I can talk about anything with my t.ongue!

"Okay, let's talk. What the hell is wrong with you, wanting to talk to me? You like to say I am 'noisy'. ‘It's so annoying!’ ‘It's so crowded!'s?" I deliberately mimicked his tone of voice, expecting that he would give me a good scolding after hearing it, but instead, he smiled.

Is it so funny to stay with me? Am I a comedian on stage?

"By the way, when can I get there? I can watch as much as I want, right? I don't know, I want to see the zombie movie, but I haven't gotten into the ghost movie that just came out of the theater yet either. I'm in a bind! I've made a list of movies I want to see, but if I have to see them all, I won't be home today”

"Then there's no need to go back." That's easy for him to say...

"Oh no, I want to go home for dinner." I said no right away, because today Mom said she'd make me some sausage noodles at home, which only happens twice a year.

"Suit yourself, I've even prepared Italian food especially for you."

What!




Don't say I'm hooked, I'm just curious. He took his time explaining to me what this Italian dish was all about?

"The appetizer is a cold vegetable soup and then the first course was pasta and I had no idea what kind of pasta the chef would make and for the second course, you have a choice between rib eye or salmon and the salad is arugula and smoked salmon. Oh and real Italian pizza and the chef will come back later and ask you what kind of toppings you want, but I recommend the parmesan. Ham and arugula and for dessert there's tiramisu and ice cream and I don't know if you drink alcohol, but I have all kinds of alcohol, take your pick."

Huh? Don't you ever call me stupid. What's with all the appetizers and the starters?

I blinked rapidly, didn't I understand from the first word he said, but it's a good thing the rest of the words he was using were in Thai, I still know what that spaghetti and salad thing is, but just to be sure...

"Explain it to me again in Thai." They say one has to "ask without shame", so, I'm not ashamed to ask him.

This time he turned to me with a look of irritation tinged with doting... Sure it was doting? But he didn't scold me, he explained in more detail, so I nodded and said I understood.

Full course Italian and sausage, oops, you can't have it both ways!

"I want to eat too!”

FML, I can go to the night market for noodles, but I don't know how many lifetimes I'll have to wait to try this Italian food.

"Well... Now that's a date."

"Huh?"

I turned my head to stare at him again and saw him smiling from ear to ear with a satisfied look on his face. But I had just heard something about a "date" in both ears, so I clarified.

"Who's dating you? I'm just here to watch a movie with you and then have lunch with you. There's no date! There's no date!"

This is obviously socializing among straight men!

I was confident, but thinking about it, it was strange. The guy next to me took a deep breath, almost blew it into my hair and turned on the song - which was just dilly-dallying. Don't want to hear the song - turn around and look at me again.

"Movie, music, dinner..." How stupid are you to not figure it out?! Everyone knows it's a date."

Movies, music, dinner, what!

I almost came out of my mouth to argue with him, but I just kept my head down as I counted my fingers, blinking several times rapidly, then looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, this is a date. I'm going on a date with you... I'm serious." I subconsciously admitted this, but soon I was shaking my head like a rattle, trying to get these thoughts out of my head. Shake it off. So what! So what if it's a date! As long as I get to eat all the Italian food and see all the movies, so, date it is, but I'm not at any loss...

"Uncle Tin... Uncle Tin..."

"Isn't that the guy's kid?"

I was startled at first, too, because Tin took me to the door of a huge luxury villa, which I thought was where God lives. As I stared up at the roof poking through the sky, I occasionally looked down to admire the European fountain and then, a handful of pure voices came out and I turned around and I saw a small figure coming out of the building... It came flying inside and grabbed Tin by the thighs.

I just yelled out, isn't that the kid in the family photo of Tin's brother?

When I pointed it out to his face, the little guy looked upset and tried to argue with me, while clutching his two little hands tightly on Tin's pants.

"My name is Little Phu, not that guy's kid."

"It's that guy's son, aren't you as bad as your father?" I squatted down to keep my eyes level with the little guy's and looked like I was going to argue with him. He looked like a child star on TV, with big eyes, thick eyebrows and a white face, just like a good boy. But I'm sorry, I don't like kids.

Your dad's bad for Tin, so I'll have to deal with you.

"My father is a good man, a very good man. Don't talk about my father!" How dare this little kid, about 3 or 4 years old, talk back to me, of course I'll go along with it!

"Just say it, you know? Your dad's a bad guy and he's a scumbag!” I felt like a member of the Avengers, I told him with pride. His dad did all those bad things to Tin and he's trying to clear his dad? My words started to make the little kid's mouth open, his eyes started to turn red and his little hands were pulling Tin's pants legs down even further.

"Don't... Don't... Don't... Don't talk about my dad... Oooooh~~~ >_< ~~~~"

"Ow, crying, just a little kid." I was so happy to see this little kid crying in the dark. But just as I was about to make the kid pay for what he'd done, Tin crouched down and grabbed the kid, pulled him up, then looked at me and shook his head a little.

"Hey! Why are you looking at me! If you don't let me deal with the adults, I'll deal with the kids."

"Uncle Tin...” He's crying harder and harder and he's laying his head on Tin's shoulder and sobbing. I'm going to keep yelling at him, but now you know where to find your Uncle Tin. Your dad's been banging Tin for years. You can't come back to Thailand, don't you know that? Your uncle was crying even harder than you.

OK, I'm being childish.

Tin sighed and then gently stroked his back and then said to me.

"Little Phu did nothing wrong..."

Look at him, the little one is still nodding vigorously on his uncle's shoulder, while the maid beside him tries to pick up the little one and take him back, but then Tin turns his head and says no. Then he turned his head back to me again.

"He's not the one who treated me badly and neither is his mother. If I wanted revenge, I wouldn't do it on those two. You know what? Those two, they're more qualified to be my family than those people." Tin said while stroking his nephew's back, the little one was still sobbing softly. But I don't know if it's just me, but I think he loves his nephew a lot.

Is Tin actually a good guy too... I don't know, for now.

"Okay, okay, you're right, that sucks, kid, can we make up?" So I reached out and poked the kid in the shoulder and he looked back at me and he was staring at me with tears on his face. So I stuck out my little thumb.




"I'm sorry, little brother."

I'm gritting my teeth for a little friend to apologize.

"Huh! You were talking bad about my dad, I'm mad!”

When I catch you making a mistake someday, I'll eat you on a skewer!

"All right, all right, let's make up! I apologized to you, aren't you a good boy? A good boy accepts an apology and makes up." As I tried to be nice, little Phu turned his head to look at his uncle. When his uncle nodded, he turned back. Put your fat little hand out there.

"I'm a good boy, so I'll make up with you." And with that, his little finger hooked up with mine.

Come to think of it, the kid is quite a darling.

"Why did you come home so soon today, where's your mother?"

"Mommy's gone to Grandma." Tin talked to his nephew and the boy seemed to have the foresight to know that his uncle would ask him that, because his answer was so strong and booming, it deafened my ears.

"Grandpa's not here, Grandma's not here, Dad's gone to work to earn money for my schooling, school's out today... I'm home alone." I quickly looked around, I saw the janitor at the gate, I saw the gardener pruning the trees, I saw a big brother was standing at the entrance of the hall... There are so many people here, but then I suddenly felt a sense of "this is not the place for me to stay".

When the boy says he's home alone, he means that the servants are not his family, but the family seems to be... Don't care much for the little nonentity.

"So, do you want to go to the movies together?"

Little Phu turned and looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Look, I'm coming to see a movie with Tin today, want to go see it together? That way you can play with your Uncle Tin." As soon as I invited him, the kid nodded his head like a garlic scare and clung to his uncle's arm, as if he had just made him cry. It's forgotten all about...

"Look!!!! I want to see, I want to see, too!” and jumped out of my uncle's arms and I gladly reached out and took him in my arms. I don't know if it was out of pity or what, but I picked him up too.

"I guarantee that when you're with Can, you'll be so happy, you'll forget your parents ever existed. If you play with Can, you'll only have more fun and more laughter in your life!” Since Tin doesn't think I'm childish, I'm not.

"Gee, why are you grabbing my hair!" But, a hand came out from underneath and grabbed my hair and I quickly asked Tin with an annoyed look on my face, but I... But when I see them laughing... It's like someone is tickling the tip of my heart...

"Who the hell is the little kid now..."

"Not me, anyway," I told him confidently and walked straight into the house. I'd forgotten myself, that I didn't own this valuable mansion. I'm only three steps up the stairs, when I turn around and ask Tin - who's handling the butler the car keys.

"Hey, hey, where's the private theater? Show me the way! I don't know the layout of your house."

"You really are... Hahaha."

I'm telling you the truth that stinky Tin is laughing so loudly that many of the maids are looking over at us.

I can assure you, I'm not one of those lame comedians, but with me, it's a smile out loud kind of thing.

Tin

I've never met a man with whom I'm so comfortable.

I'm a pessimist, so sometimes I wonder if this Can is faking right in front of my eyes, trying to win me over. But when I think about it, I smile out loud every time, a guy like Can? A guy like Can? He's a no-nonsense guy who says whatever comes into his head.

He doesn't know how happy I was when he went "all-out" on my nephew.

I don't hate Phupha, never hated him, I've never hated him since Wadee's sister-in-law was with a bitch like my brother. The sympathy for her started at that moment and it was naturally transferred to my nephew. He didn't know what nasty things his father had done, but when Phupha was crying,

I had a small thrill in my heart, which is rare.

Maybe deep down I still hate this nephew, but I just don't show it, because I don't want to make myself feel childish and I'm actually quite naive about the world, too and Can is just showing the part of me that's afraid to be naive. Just coming out.

How many people would dare to bully a three-year-old child in front of a maid just to help me take revenge? Such childish behavior would have been boring to others, but I felt something sprouting inside me, causing me to have trouble breathing.

This time it wasn't the kind of breathlessness where you're about to drown, I was breathless because I wanted to stop myself from being wrong. The man in front of me has no intention of doing anything wrong, except bringing him into the house.

It only took Can five minutes to make me realize that I hated my nephew, but I couldn't stand to see him cry. Maybe my feelings for Phu were both hate and love, but when Can taught him a lesson instead of me, my hatred for him was overwhelming and then it was gone in an instant and then he smiled, because this guy didn't care how much my home was worth, he was focused on one thing, That's private theater.

In just a few minutes, he gave me more sensory experiences than some people have given me in a lifetime.

"Tin, can I get another one of these drinks?"




I snapped out of my own thoughts, then turned to look at the guy sitting in the velvet chair, who had a tall glass, which had been filled with drinks, was now empty. Can took the half piece of decorative orange from the top of the glass and put it in his mouth, but his eyes never left that super wide screen.

In my home theater, we can comfortably seat 20 people at the same time, with a large projection screen in front. The sofa in the front row is made of blue velvet, so you can adjust the backrest of the seat freely and even stretch your legs. The theater has a full set of lighting equipment installed above, you can adjust the room's light intensity. One more thing is no doubt, everything is high quality imported goods, no matter how loud the volume is inside, the soundproofing is excellent.

This room was built for family relaxation and entertainment, but maybe it's just me... I seldom use this room.

I usually come in here looking for a quiet environment to give my brain a break, but Can has really put it being used as a cinema. I saw him staring at the screen, while Phupha had run out there since the first zombie appeared.

"I'll get you some later." I said as I took the empty glass from his hand, but he shouted.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, what kind of juice is that? It's definitely not orange juice, it's a mix of several, but it's delicious! Tell him I don't need pretty glasses, just a big one! Once in a while, don't make it so pretty, just make it big."

I can't help it. Anyone else would have started sighing at this room, or at me. Thank you for the thoughtful service. But you look at him, it's like he's eating at a street fair, but I don't say anything to him, I just go to the corner of the room and I don't say anything to him. Telephone there.

"What did you just order?" I heard him say what he had and nodded. All I had to do was say the word and his mixed juice would turn into a cocktail. But when I saw he was in the middle of a movie.

"Then add another glass, a large one and bring down two or three snacks."

Besides, I don't need the alcohol's help, I can handle him myself.

Then, I stood waiting in front of the movie theater, watching him clench his hands in fists and hold his breath, but his mouth was cheering up the zombie and when the zombie bit off a woman's head, he cried out in delight. I laughed out loud when I saw that.

When I'm with him, I feel an indescribable comfort.

No need to be imaginative...

No need to be careful.

No need for wild suspicions...

Whatever Cantaloupe has in mind, he's in a mood.

I don't know how long I watched him through the dim light of the screen, but when there was a knock at the door, I regained consciousness, so I rushed to the door.

"Give it to me, I'll bring it in myself," I said to the maid, giving him the empty glass and taking the silver plate from him. Because I didn't need anyone coming in and interrupting my alone time with Can.

So I put the plate down on the arm of the chair and the guy was wondering if the hero could outrun the zombies hunting...

"Hey! What's this! It looks so tasty!”

"You try it." It was the first time since the movie started that he looked away from the screen and looked at me, so...

"Ow! Weren't you going to give it to me?" As he reached out to pick up the piece of bruschetta, which I quickly shielded with his hand, he quickly moved up and looked up at me with a confused face.

"You can eat, but you have to pay in advance."

"What did you say!!!” I raised an eyebrow, then picked up the remote and paused the movie first, then put my face close to his.

"If you want to eat, pay..." I'll repeat it again.

"Pay? He still didn't get my point, so I pouted a little and threw myself at him. Finally my long legs were on his knees and I grabbed his shoulders with one hand and touched him with the other, telling him what I needed.

"Kissing again, eh?” he asked knowingly, but then he took one look at the tray of drinks and delicious desserts and then he just... closed his eyes tightly.

Why do I think this is super cute? Looks like I'll be tempting him with snacks for the rest of my life.

I shook my head at the thought, then leaned in close to him, looking at his white, unkempt face, but I don't know why my heart was beating so fast and then I k.issed him softly.

I bit his lip gently, moved his neck to adjust the angle. I sucked on his lower lip, he was surprised, but he wouldn't open his mouth and he closed it tighter than before. I stroked his chin gently, as if to ask for entrance, but he still refused.

"Open your mouth." I whispered in his ear and he took a deep breath, but still wouldn't give in.

"Open – Mouth - Can!"

"No!” he started to resist and opened his eyes and looked at me and I knew I was smiling wryly at this point.

"Open your mouth!” I said to him again in an overbearing tone, but no need to guess, he'd argue.

"Go ahead and k.iss me if you want, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut, go ahead..." Mmmmmmm!!!"“

As soon as he opened his mouth to argue, I quickly took the opportunity to put my mouth on it and I even stuck my t.ongue in his mouth.

He got all silly and kept pounding me on the back. But I wouldn't let go and hugged him tighter.

I know, if I'm rough, he'll probably kick me off, but if I'm still a gentleman...

"Uh-huh... Uh-huh....."

I smiled inwardly as the pink fist in my back waned, as if with a petulant punch. But finally he was willing to open his mouth, as if his t.ongue was intertwined with mine and that's exactly what I had in mind. The happiness I've always wanted?

Now I clasped Can's neck with both hands, flicking my t.ongue in his mouth, his t.ongue mixed with just... The cranberry scent of the juice and his own scent. Every time I went deeper, his body shook.

But he'll "return the favor" by following my t.ongue back into my mouth. I'll have to teach him how to k.iss.

He didn't even know that when I adjusted the chair to a flat position and laid him gently down, our t.ongues were both... I don't know how many times we have been exchanging t.ongues in and out. Maybe he didn't know, either, that every time my t.ongue tried to back out, his t.ongue would follow and "hold" it.

His hands gripped my collar tightly, breathing hard, but as if he were deliberately controlling his breathing.

"Uh... Uh...” I finally hear him moan, he m.oans softly deep in his throat. The sound of our k.isses rose and gyrated in this room with its excellent surround sound.

Boo-hoo!

He looked a little confused.

"Is it good?" I took my mouth off him a little and seized the moment to ask him, out of breath, because we'd been k.issing non-stop for nearly ten minutes. I saw his eyes were wide open.

I thought he was going to yell at me or something, but instead...

"Yeah, it's pretty good." He answered my question so directly and honestly, in that case, there's no stopping.





I'm going to teach you right now about what in the world could be better than your snacks.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 51: The reasoning together with love 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 53: Mr. Intouch Problem-solving Approach,



Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive