Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 47: Always fooled

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 47: Always fooled

Although classmate Kirakorn isn't the kind of person who likes to imagine things, or to put it bluntly, the kind of person who doesn't have a heart, but for the past few days, what happened has been lingering in his mind.


The thing about me being k.issed... No, not that.

I've been forced into it... Not really.

So what else is haunting my mind?

"It's time to find out who's the second most desirable guy for a thousand girls to date and he's only 0.00 away from first place." One point, despite the fact that he's a married man with a wife of great character and beauty, he's not going to lose the hearts of thousands of young women with his Middle Prince Charming's status. The gentleman in second place is Tul-Metthanan."

"Is it that much of a stretch?"

Yes, there is only one thing that haunts Cantaloupe's mind now... the ruthless,.... cold-blooded brother of this damned man who hurt his own younger brother...

"Is this really his real brother? How come they don't look the same?" Can ducked his head, eyes almost glued to the sleek screen of his new phone, trying to keep those squinting eyes open to get a better look at the man with brown hair and a European look. Then he remembered the brother and realized that there was no blood resemblance between them. Except for one thing, that they both spoke three foreign languages.

I don't know why I speak so many languages, sometimes my Thai is so hard to understand.

Can shrugged his shoulders, then went on to read Tin's brother's bio.

"Mother is English, 6'2" tall. What's 6 feet?" One foot equals 30 centimeters, 180... Six... I see. Couldn't this interview have been written in Thai? Who has the time to calculate how many centimeters is six feet." Can continued to complain, getting to know this annoying man without even meeting him and then slid down to see this man's family photo.

Tin's brother has his hand on the shoulder of an elegant lady, presumably Tin's sister-in-law and his other hand is holding a very cute little kid, that would be Tin's nephew. I don't see any violent tendencies on the part of the brother in this picture.

If Tin hadn't told him himself, he probably wouldn't have believed that this seemingly good man with a smile on his face could be so outrageous evil...

The article also mentions that he is a family man who loves his family and has no energy to notice anyone else, which almost makes half the country's female friends scream at him, wanting to throw away their morals out of the window and become his mistresses. Whoever reads this article, will think that this man must be a wonderful family oriented man.

"The more I see his face the more disgusting, manipulative, despicable, I want to beat him up!”

But for Cantaloupe, the article did nothing to change his stereotype of the man, you can say he's biased, but he... really chose to believe Tin.

The more he thought about it... The more he thought about it... the more he felt sorry for that venomous young master.

Line...

"Woof"

"Don't bark, Gucci. He's just texting. Leave him alone." But his sympathy has nothing to do with responding to Tin's messages. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he's been sending messages since they exchanged Line accounts. "Harass". Even though Can wasn't very smart, he knew that if he replied to a message, he'd have to answer the next one too and he would fall into their trap and get dragged out.

Don't go! If you go, you'll feel like you are selling yourself out!

Line...

Don't listen, you b.astard.

Line...

Ignore it, send it if you want, but I won't reply, I don't care.

Line...

It's a ghost, so I'll mute it.

buzzing

Holy shit!

buzzing

Then I'll turn on Do Not Disturb mode!

Can was relieved that all the bells and vibrations had finally disappeared without a trace. Although he still felt a little guilty deep down, sometimes he felt he had to trust his premonitions, because he was... Anticipating that Tin's strong offense doesn't stop at just the k.issing end of the base.

"Woof"

"Shut up, Gucci" But when the phone died down, it was as if the creature had taken over the task to keep bothering Can and it also put its head on Can's knee and Can disgustingly tried to push Gucci's head out, but Gucci didn't want to give up, either and used his head but also his teeth to bite, as if forcing the owner to reply, eventually Can couldn't take it anymore...




"Okay, okay, you're so protective of him after just one meeting." I grabbed my phone after saying that and saw the last message from the other person on the screen,

... Have you forgotten? Under whose name did you buy the phone you're using...

"B.itch!!!! How dare you threaten me!!!!” Can yelled at the top of his lungs, so he scrolls through it. He kept saying "Can", "Cantaloupe" and asking if he was there and the last message was the most outrageous, he actually said he would take back his phone if he didn't reply to the message.

Do you think I'm afraid?

"Do you think you can threaten someone like me?" Although he said so, his fingers were typing rapidly...

Is there anything I can do for you? Mr. Big Tin, with a "Crybaby Monkey" emoticon.

Okay, I'm scared!

Oh my, I just got a new phone, I haven't played it for a week and it was taken away, what a shame! What a disgrace!

"Geez, I can't believe he even resorted to calling." While they were texting, the creditor started calling. He had to answer the phone and he was going to yell at him and say, "What the hell is wrong with you, harassing me since the middle of the day? But in the end, all he said was.

"Ah, hello, what can I do for you?" The voice was instantly soft.

[Why you have not replied?]

"I just didn't see it, not that I didn't reply." Fingers are squeezing tightly.

[You just changed your avatar five minutes ago]

"Just... It's just that I just changed my avatar and put it aside." I don't readily admit that I don't really want to reply.

[But I had texted you an hour ago]

"Don't make a big deal out of it, what's the matter, I want to play with my dog. I don't have time to talk to you." This time Can wanted to end the conversation quickly, because he's afraid he'll be pushed into the fire next, but he's still... Before any further action could be taken, the other side had already made their move...

[You know what? You're running away from your debts.]

"I'm not running away from my debts! I'm an honest man who doesn't run from his debts! It's only been a week, not even a month. When did I run away from my debts? Just say what you have to say and don't try to pick on me!” Can was a bit angry, he can accept being scolded, but he can't accept being called a "deadbeat".

[Your behavior makes me think this way]

If... If Can had kept an eye out at this point, he would have known right away that he was slowly walking into a trap.

"So what do you want me to do to convince you that I Kirakorn doesn't run from debt?"

[Would you do it if I told you?]

At this point if Can calmed down a bit and thinks about it more carefully...

"All right, I'll do it! Just say it!”

[Okay... From now on you're gonna text me when you wake up and you're gonna text me back within an hour and if you don't, I'll assume you're a deadbeat, okay?]

"OK!!!! I'll show you, so from today onwards, every morning, I'll be the first one to send you a message to say hello and give you additional benefits, I'll send you a sweet look before you go to bed tonight, okay?"

Hey, wait a minute! What did I just say? What did I just say?!

The man who had been saying a lot of things in one breath, instantly opened his eyes wide and his mouth began to gradually widen. He finally realized... he'd made another blunder.

"Hey Tin! That doesn't count, I..."

[That's what I'm calling to say and I hope you'll keep your promise, so long. Bye.]

Ha!!!

Now Can was momentarily petrified with the phone in his hand, just blinking, listening to the busy tone on the other side of the phone and then. and keep hitting yourself in the head and then blew up.

"Scum!!!! You big evil! You're lying to me again! And Can, why did you say yes to him, you can't just say yes! Oh, man! It's all your fault, Gucci, if you hadn't been urging me to answer him, I wouldn't have lost it!” said the owner, who was in a mood to come and go, swooshed and stood up, looking at the cute dog with hatred and then stormed into the house in a rage, all of which left Gucci wailing helplessly.

If Cantaloupe could understand a little bit of dog language, he'd probably know that Gucci is not trying to stand in the way of the Tin's side, because...

Where's my lunch master? Can't you understand my dog language after I've been barking so long?

"Oh yeah, I'm too stupid, the avatar photo, Tin used a photo of me!”

He sat there sulking for a while, then suddenly remembered a secret mission he'd been given a few days ago. I already had a picture of Tin, but I'm sorry I'm so close to his face in this one. If I cropped it and sent it to Lemon, she'd be nagging me again, saying it's incomplete. So it's not even done yet.

Can, who now has the brain capacity of a melon, is learning to use his brain, he realizes, since he added Tin's Line and has got the other guy's picture right here.

I don't have to worry about being scolded by my sister anymore.

"Mom!!! Where's Le." So, Can rushed out to the yard behind the house to ask his mom, who was hanging out the laundry.




"Should be up there, just saw her come down to get a snack to eat up there." As soon as he found out where he was going, his legs kicked into action and he ran to the second floor. He didn't even notice the sign on his sister's door... "No unauthorized entry." Especially Can.

"Le... I've got his picture... Ow." The man who was happy that his sister would never be disowned by her again stopped, seeing that she was not in the room, he turned his head again. Went to look in the bathroom, then just shrugged.

"Then I will wait for her in your room." And with that he went straight to the little writing desk, on which was a laptop and why she had one and he didn't. Well... She saved up her own money to buy it and she said if you don't want to die, don't touch it, don't play with it, so the brother never used it and he never took the threats to heart...

"Huh? What's this...” But the screen is on and something on it catches his eye, so he starts to move the mouse cursor around, towards... Scroll down and then some images appear that will leave him stunned.

Boys... Kissing boys on the face.

"There's something weird about this page," Can mutter under his breath, not realizing that the page he's viewing is the home page of a website, so he continues He slid down there. He saw some men hugging, some k.issing, some solo, some group, some cartoons and little videos.

"Huh?.. Uh...”

"Holy shit!!!!”

Can was so shocked that he threw his chair back a few centimeters and stared at the video on the website and I'm sorry, it's not just an innocent cartoon of two boys holding hands, it's two men! And, there's no code for it, their hands were clasped.

"Phi Can!!!! How did you get in my room!!!! What are you looking at! What are you looking at!"

"Le....Le... Le.... what is this?" By this time, the owner of the room had returned, shouting, bringing his brother back to his senses. Can hurriedly pointed to the image on the screen of the two drunken boys attacking each other with their bodies and asked with a shaky voice. Le came running over aggressively.

"Who gave you permission to come into my room, brother Can!” Le quickly turned off the screen, then questioned in a forceful tone. In the past, the older brother always let the younger sister go, but not this time.

"Explain to me quickly what that was?"

"It's just a manga, for relaxing myself."

"You still read this stuff, huh?" Can continued to press the issue, not having cleared up his confusion and Le looked a little nervous, like he'd been caught red-handed doing something bad. Exactly.

"What's wrong with that! That's my business. Get out of here! Get out of here!"

"Not getting out, you explain first!”

"Then I won't tell, get out, psycho!” This glasses girl still has a tough tone, obviously she's already become Pale. Finally, Can pulls out the trigger.

"No, if you don't tell me, I'll tell Mom that you're watching gay movies."

Le was super tempted to lunge forward and choke her brother after hearing this, but the threat was not generally effective, in case it was when the elders knew that a diligent student had such a hobby, they would be nagging her day and night so she had to go soft.

"I'm a Y-girl." After she saw her brother's confused face, she had to continue explaining.

"I like two guys being together, is that clear enough."

Can was dumbfounded, incredulous at the sight of his sister, who had grown up to be a virtuoso and then blurted out the question.

"You're not normal?"

Snap!

"Oops!”

The first thing the notebook on the desk does is fly up and hit Can on the head, then Le looked disappointed and said.

"This kind of love isn't abnormal, what's wrong with it, just wanting to see two guys in love? Love is the same for all genders. Haven't you read an article? It says that we're all born bisexual, but society's view of us restricts a lot of guys to being with girls. Together. I haven't done anything wrong. So what if I'm a Y-girl? I excel at my studies, there are plenty of guys with their legs spread wide who get better grades than you, when you're as good at studying as I am... Come back to me when I'm not normal!”

"Calm down, calm down, Le, I didn't mean it." When her sister talks one way, Can can't handle it. By the look of her, she's probably been holding it inside for a long time. Le took a sip and continued.

"Are you discriminating against LGBT people?"

"No, no, no, my friends have these too, I just didn't think you'd like it... Seeing that his sister was about to get angry, this brother quickly explained and thought of his two friends who had already made it.

"You can't tell mom." Lemon struck while the iron was hot and Can nodded repeatedly, not because of anything else, but because he was afraid his sister would hit him with the laptop again. My own head, what a fucking pain!

"But now that you know, you're going to help me."

"Huh?" My sister, whose face was cloudy just a moment ago, seamlessly switched to a sunny face, sat down on the bed with her buttocks and with both hands... Can't hear a thing about it.

"What is it?"

"You're going to be the helper, so Phi Tin and Phi Pete can fall in love."




"Huh?!” Can couldn't believe his ears, he was blindfolded and he was blindfolded several times at once.

Tin and Pete? Lemon are you in the wrong cult?

"You heard right, now that you know. Well, actually, I have a website and I want to post a picture of Tin and Pete, which would be super cool. So, since you're friends with both of them, you're going to tell me all about them, OK?"

"It's not OK! It's definitely not OK! Because Pete... Because Pete..."

I can't tell her that! Ae and Pete didn't announce their relationship to the public. Besides, how can he tell her that her good Phi Tin is courting her real brother.

Thinking of that, Can quickly stopped his voice and looked at his sister. In her shining eyes, which burned with the spirit of a rotten woman, he saw what would happen to him if he told her the truth. How bad would it be? The next thing you know, your sister's gonna be posting all of Tin's advances on her website and since you've got it all wrong, you're gonna let her go. You continue to misunderstand...

"I wouldn't say yes anyway..."

"Have you forgotten, who is responsible for your food?"

As soon as she saw her brother standing there in a daze, the one who knew his weakness immediately started to smile.

"If one day I accidentally put a bunch of chili peppers in your food, or a couple of cockroaches in your food, how much better would that food be?" It's delicious." Cantaloupe's face went white, because if you asked him what he was most afraid of, what he found most disgusting... Cockroaches... He'd seen a video of a cockroach having a baby and Can couldn't eat for three days afterwards.

"So, you're gonna keep me updated on everything, okay?" The one who knows he's won gives the final order and then pushes his brother out of his room, before closing the door she did not forget to emphasize...

"Don't tell Mom!” and she closed the door ruthlessly, leaving Can standing outside thinking, his mind all stuffed with Tin And Pete's cult picture.

"Tin's hitting on me, not Pete! I hate to tell you, but that guy Tin's got his eye on your brother.” But if I tell her, his story will be all over that website, so it's better to keep quiet for now. Even though I feel a little bit uncomfortable that way, I don't know what I'm uncomfortable about.

That night before bed, Can sent a message to Tin... Serves you right! Have a nightmare of a nightmare!

Well, why would I be so upset if my sister misunderstood, then may you have nightmares tonight!

Ae's birthday this month.

Although Pichaya has his boyfriend's birthday on his mind, he's been busy with a lot of things lately, So he hasn't got a present for him yet. Plus, he bought him soccer shoes earlier and the bf ended up giving him back the money. The more he thinks about what to get Ae for his birthday, the more he can't think of what to get him.

Mustn't be anything too expensive.

Pete's mind was torn, because now all he could think about was watches, wallets, sports backpacks or anything else that had to do with football. Something about it. Most of these things cost money, but after months of being with Ae, he knew that if you bought him, he'd... It's got to be pissed off.

Ae can play PS games, but he's not very addicted.

Ae likes to play soccer, but sees that ball when he comes home, he'll also play with the ball instead of Pete.

Ae doesn't like desserts, so the cake can be disregarded.

See, it's not easy to give Ae a gift.

"Ae? I don't know, Pete, because his birthday usually falls on a holiday, so I don't usually get to celebrate with him much, I haven't given him much for his birthday. Man, old dog, let's celebrate by having dinner together."

This is an answer from Pond, to no avail, and...

"Pete, I'm sorry, but can we put off the trip for a while? One of the employees at the family store just quit and there's no one to help my brother."

Ae came back from Phanburi a few days ago, with a gift for him and his mother, but said he couldn't stay too long because the family... Short-handed. Which is understandable to Pete, even if he gets lonely, but the worst part is, he doesn't have one. A chance to snoop around on Ae, not sure what Ae wants most these days.

"I was so careless, his birthday's next week." Pete sighed and walked into the apartment. But just as he was about to go inside, a noise stopped him.

"Phi Pete...”

"Miss you, Phi Pete. We live in the same apartment. Why can't we see each other?" And then, this big bombshell hugged Pete from behind, but it's not enough to scare Pete anymore.. Pete smiled and just turned around to look at the banshee with the comical eyes in front of him.

"Good morning, Sister Money."

"Oy vey! Oh, my God! Let go sis!!! How dare you, slave girl! How dare you mess with my husband?”

"Do you want a fight? Who's your husband! Pete belongs to me. We live under the same roof, don't we, handsome!” Manopob (Money) turned around and sent an eye-piercing gaze to this "schoolgirl" and then again. Pete unceremoniously took Pete in his arms and Pete didn't try to escape, just sent them a warm smile and their hearts will melt into a puddle of water on the ground.

"Hahaha, yeah, we're living under the same roof."

"Phi Pete! You mustn't take sides with this s.lutty sister, or your reputation will be tarnished by her c.ock paws. How long are you going to hold her, I'm afraid Pete's fragile body will be scratched by your c.ock paws."

"Hey, look at yourself before you say anything. What are you grabbing at with your chicken claws? Let go!” After that, Manopob threw a chase slap, trying to take the schoolgirl's chicken claw that was touching Pete's arm. Shoot away, but it didn't work.

"By the way, what's the matter with you, kid? You look like you have something on your mind. You can tell me what's bothering you... But only to one person." And then he blinked his false eyelashes in a blinking motion, which would have given Pete a little bit of a cringe, but now that he's used to it, he smiled at her and just blurted out his worries.

"I don't know what to get my friend for a birthday..."

"Cut!” Manopob heard and quickly threw his hands up, looking jealous and did not answer Pete's question.

"If you're giving a gift to a girl, don't tell a katooey! We will absolutely not help!"

"No, no, it's a male friend." The student quickly explained and then Money glanced over.

"So what!” Manopob said through gritted teeth, then dropped his eyes to look at the schoolboy who was now all made to treat him like his own child. Look at it the same way and then threw out their suspicions.

"Don't tell me it's that little dark-skinned guy..."

"How did you know that?" Pete looked surprised because she'd guessed correctly and Money's mouth turned up, then said proudly.

"Is there anything in this world that I, Money, don't know?"

"You're a gossip too, just tell the students, you're a gossip one."




"Do you want to die, maid! No one will treat you like a dead person if you don't talk!” Money turns around and tears into his little sister for a moment, then looks back at this guy who's worried about his birthday present and then said to the other with a confident face.

"Then you're asking the right person! I, Sister Money, am a creative sister, just tell me what you want to do!”

Looking at his confident face, Pete's heart settled a little, but he was also worried.

I wonder if Ae's ideas are too much for him to handle. But I've already asked for help, so let's give it a try.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 46: This May Be Love 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 48: Even if you are Upset,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive