Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 48: Even if you are Upset

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 48: Even if you are Upset

Pete


[I'm super tired today, the store is out of stock and my brother forgot to make a delivery to a customer. Delivering work fell on me and by the time I'm done with all this, I'll be crawling on the floor.]

"You need to rest too, you haven't stopped working this week."

We haven't seen each other much since Ae brought me a gift from Phanburi. I felt lonely at first, but later on, I'm glad we didn't meet. Because I'm learning how to make gifts from Sister Money. Besides, even though we didn't see each other much, we still called each other at night. When we talked on the phone, we'd tell each other what we'd done today. That's why I don't think we're that far apart.

To be honest, my mind was already on getting him a birthday present, so I didn't have time for him, I don't really take it to heart...

[It's not that tiring to help at the shop, I'm used to it. But the most tiring thing is that I have to watch Yim and there's a lot of wires and electrical appliances in the shop, so when I come back, Yim just won't leave me alone.]

I think Ae is proud that his niece is still stuck up for her and I secretly smile at the thought of that.

"Speaking of little Yim, I kind of miss her too and now I guess she don't remember Uncle Pete."

[No, my niece has a very good memory, but she's probably asleep by now. Do you want to talk to my niece tomorrow? She'll be happy then.]

As soon as he talked about his niece, he said he loved her so much that he couldn't resist the temptation to have her in my face. I smiled softly as he would have flaunted her in front of my face. As I smiled, I touched the object I was working on. I don't think it's as good as the one Money showed me. She's a big girl, but you'd never think she'd make something like this.

I just found out that my sister's hobby is making these knick-knacks, knitting scarves and she said she knows how to knit sweaters. So, I trust Money's skills, but not my own. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it in time for Ae's birthday and finish it as beautifully as Money did..

[By the way, what did you do today?]

Ae's voice brought me back to reality from my birthday surprise plans...

"It's nothing, I went back to the dorm after class."

And then go back to Sister Money's room every evening.

I secretly thought to myself and then when he said that, I was secretly surprised too.

[Then why did your senior post a picture of you?]

"Huh?"

[Your older sister, what's her name... Money, right? Yeah, I saw her post a selfie on Facebook. That's you behind her, right? Right?]

I was so shocked that I rushed over to my tablet and opened it, wondering which picture of me Money had sent online. It's not surprising that he and Money can see each other on the internet, since we know each other in real life. If you keep adding people through their friends on Facebook, you'll see their accounts. But I'm scared that Ae will know what I'm doing lately.

When I opened Money's Facebook page, I was startled.

"Ae... How did you know it was me?"

How can I not be surprised? Because in the photo she posted, all you can see is a boy in a school uniform sitting behind her with his back to the camera. In the photo you can only see half of the back and the back of his head and Money sis added a comment.

Official announcement!

[Listen up, sisters! I'm starting to have a husband today, sister!]

My husband is hundreds of times more handsome than yours!

All the comments below are exploding, asking her who the guy in the picture is. Of course she didn't tweet me, so how could I not be surprised if Ae knew it was me?

[I knew it was you at first glance! By the way, when did you become her husband?]

He asked me in a rather forceful tone, but I smiled out loud, my heart started to beat faster, happy that he was able to recognize me. If he doesn't tell me, even I won't know I'm in someone else's picture.

"Hahahaha, it's just that lately, my boyfriend's not here, so I had to find a wife." I joked with humor. But when he responded in a serious tone, I didn't know what to say.

[Pete! Next time I see you, I'll show you whose wife you really are!]

He didn't sound like he was joking, nor did he sound like a pervert. I was silent and shy after hearing that, I didn't know what to say, I just opened my mouth and clutched my phone tightly.

"Now you're having a desire to conquer." I muttered under my breath, not in a serious way, but simply to hide my shyness. But when he responded again in his typical serious tone, I... I didn't know how to respond.

[I'm not conquering, I'm just pledging my sovereignty as a boyfriend.]




"So you're the only one who can take the oath of sovereignty and I can't?" I don't mean to contradict him, but lately I've been wondering how he'd react to me if I said something like that. I'm well aware that it's not a good idea to test his heart like this, but I just want to know how he'll react.

You've been getting naughty lately, Pete.

[You're trying to start a fight, right Pete?]

"No Ae, I'm just asking." I just wanted to hear him say something earthy and he never disappoints me, because he says so.

[Hey, listen to me even if we can't see each other, but I belong to you and I'm not gonna cheat on you, okay? So, you're not allowed to get too close to anyone, especially that Money girl of yours. Every time I look at her, she... It's like she's trying to push you down.]

I really wanted to defend Money, but when I saw how jealous he was, I had to pinch myself. I apologized for her. You can make Ae jealous by acting like you want to eat me and then I burst out laughing.... I smiled like an idiot and then I asked Ae.

"Are you free this Wednesday?"

[Wednesday? Yeah?]

"Can you come to spend some time with me for a while? Or I'll come to you too." I asked him hopefully. Since it was his birthday this Wednesday, I didn't dare ask him to spend the whole day with me, since he was celebrating with his family too, but... Ae, however, answered me this way...

[I'm really sorry, I can't go, there's a lot of deliveries on Wednesday. I'm sorry, I can't go. I have a lot of stuff to deliver on Wednesday.]

"Tuesday or Thursday would be fine." I was still hopeful of making another attempt, but he said....

[Really can't. The new staff won't start until next week. I might not be able to get to you this week, next week.] Is that okay? I'm going to school anyway and the coach just called me to practice.]

As soon as I heard him say that, I pursed my l.ips.

Is it wrong of me to be so aggrieved? I know I'm being a little stubborn when I know we won't see each other this week, but it's his birthday. What's the point in celebrating if we put it off until next week? Besides, he didn't come to see me at school, he went to school to practice.

I know I'm beneath football, but sometimes... I still feel bad about it.

[Hey Pete, are you listening?]

"... Hmm."

[Then next week, oh, when the new employee comes, I'll pack my bags and come find you.]

My mouth pursed even more, then I quietly sighed, forcing myself to answer like this...

"Well, next week will be fine." I knew he was relieved that I wasn't angry, but I felt sad that he didn't know about my grievances. So, shortly after we continued talking, I told him I was going to bed for my beauty sleep and then hung up. In the back of my mind I kept thinking about what Pond had said...

"Tell him what you want to say, but Pond, how can I just say that I want him to come this week and see me? He's still helping out at home." I let out a deep sigh, then fell onto my pillow, clawing my hair with my fingers and scratching back and forth.

I'm not sure if he's forgotten his birthday, but anyway... I've sung Chinese singer Tao Jingying's "Too Much Compromise" several times in my mind.

Ae

It's been strange the last few days when Pete talks to me, he only responds to me when I ask him something. Every time I called him, he seemed reluctant to talk to me, probably from the day he asked me to come to him. But I don't know what crime I committed, I think he understands, I really need to help out at home.

And today he was surprisingly capricious...

[Why don't you talk to me some more tonight...]

"What's the matter?" I asked curiously, because lately I had to go to bed early and get up early the next day, so he whispered.

[Just want to chat...]

Normally, I would have melted if I'd heard his soft, cute voice pampering me. Tomorrow I have to make a delivery to a customer and I have to help him with the wiring. So I have to get up early, so I told him.

"Will another day be okay? I'm going to bed soon."

Not that I take Pete as someone any less important than work, just because I've promised my brother I'd do him a favor lately, So I have to take responsibility for my work to the end...

[It's only an hour...]

"Why are you being so stubborn today, Pete..." I said to him in a fierce tone, but I looked at the clock and figured it was only an hour's sleep away. As long as I could hear his voice, I thought it was okay. But I don't know what didn't satisfy him, but he suddenly raised his voice.

"Am I stubborn? I'm just the first one to ask to talk for an extra hour with you ... Sorry to bother you, you go to sleep, good night

[... Du... du...]

"Ah!!!” I actually shouted out and then I quickly and stupidly brought the phone up to my face to look at the screen. What did I do wrong? Why was he so stubborn? Why did he feel so wronged? I called back, only to find out...the phone had been shut down.

"What the hell is he doing?" I really don't know what I did wrong and I'm trying to figure out how to get this sulky boyfriend back.

squeak-

"Ae, I've prepared your offerings." We don't have a lot of etiquette in our house, we feel like it is a waste of time knocking on the door or whatever, so you can see my mom just opened the door and came in. I was confused when I heard my mom say that, so I turned around and looked at her, not knowing why she was telling me that.

"Oh still confused, your brother is right, my dear son, how can you be so forgetful? You shouldn't forget such an important day! What a kid! You wouldn't forget if it was football... You'd forget your own important day...”

"Important day... What's tomorrow, mom?" When mom said that, my eyes got big and I grabbed my phone to check the calendar on the screen. At this point my mom's voice got even louder, louder than hitting my skull with a hammer.

"Today is the day your mother suffered to bring you into the world!" Need I be more specific? Nineteen years ago, I was a teenager and I ran to the hospital with a big belly, to the delivery room... I was in so much pain, the whole delivery room could hear me screaming and your father grabbed my hand... That's how you came out of the womb!” My mother was drowning in the past, but my mind was slowly drifting back to the last few days.

["Are you free this Wednesday?"]

Today is Wednesday and it's my birthday!

"F.uck!”




"Are you cursing me?" I couldn't help but blurt out, my mom heard it and looked like she was going to bop me, I quickly shook my head and denied it.

"No, I'm not cursing at you, I'm cursing at myself. Thank you, mom, for preparing this for me." The mom who prepares these things for her son and the son responds by saying that, and if you think mom is feeling aggrieved, then... You got it all wrong. That's the way we talk in our house, because my mother had started laughing in relief and then added, The white rice will be cooked tomorrow morning...

But before she went out, she threw a question at me.

"Your brother asked me to ask you what you want to eat tomorrow and he, the boss, is buying you dinner, oh, as pay for your help for the next few days." My mom thought it would be funny, so I shook my head. I know my brother wouldn't be so mean as not to pay me. No, I wouldn't say anything even if he didn't, just as a favor to the family.

But that's not as important as... I did something wrong to Pete.

"Ae, Ae, how could you forget your own birthday!” I raised my hand and scratched my hair, finally understanding why Pete would want to see me. OK, I just thought of my birthday as a normal day and I didn't want to celebrate it, I didn't want a present. But my subconscious mind also thinks that birthdays are important days for important people.

If it was Pete's birthday, I'd want to see him too. What's wrong with him wanting to see me? But let's not even talk about the meeting. He just wants to talk to me for another hour, because in an hour it's going to be midnight and he's going to... I can be "the first person to say that to me" and I can't even give him that.

"It's a lot to do when you're with someone." That's what I say, but with Pete, I've never regretted it. It was more like I blamed myself for being so careless.

But no matter how much I tried to call him... Pete's phone is off.

How do I get him to be nice?

I've been meaning to call Pete all day today and to be honest, I was even thinking of taking the day off from school to see him. But when I saw my brother working with another employee and he had to take Yim to the doctor, I just couldn't say it, Had to stay and keep helping...

"What can I do for you, Ae? I see you've been trying to call someone..."

"No, nothing." I answered my brother perfunctorily, wiping my sweat on my sleeve, but my attention was on my phone.

Clink...

"Pond bastard!" When my phone vibrated, I grabbed it and looked, but it was Pond. The guy sent me birthday wishes and he asked what kind of surprise Pete gave me, which made me feel even more guilty, because he must have been looking for Pond and asked or said something and Pond must have known something about it, which means he really had something prepared for me.

Not surprisingly, I didn't respond to Pond, just sighed irritably and looked up...

"What are you looking at!” my brother was staring at me too.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd think you were going to fight me!” I rolled my eyes, then retorted.

"My expression is the same as yours." When my brother and I are expressionless, we both give the impression that we're scared, but we're not actually fighting anyone. We both smiled.

"By the way, what's the matter with you? Oh, have you decided what you're having tonight?"

"Anything!”

"Cut! You can say whatever you want, it's your birthday not mine. I'll take you to Swensens for ice cream later, little Yim says it's been a long time since you went there." I turned my head and stared at him, hesitating to tell him.

I don't really care about birthdays, but every time someone in my family has a birthday, we go out to dinner or something, but now I'm... I should just tell my family I don't want to eat with them. I'm going to find the guy who was so sweet on me, I wonder if he's secretly wiping his tears because he's too upset.

"Brother, can I ask one thing."

"Yes, dear brother, I've been in a good mood lately and my daughter is very obedient, so I'll take care of everything for you, Go ahead." He smiled so brightly and spoke in such a kind tone that I couldn't say it.

"It's just... I want to borrow your car to go to school."

"Car's not enough, but it's okay. Can you take Dad's car first? I'll think about getting a new one. But I find it strange that you want to borrow a car to drive to school." Well, that's a big surprise, 'cause he thinks I'm taking his car to school next semester, but that's because...

"No, I just wanted to borrow it today and return it to you when I get back tonight."

"Huh?" This time he turned around and looked at me and I stared at him too, so I knew he didn't agree.

"Is it urgent, Ae? Hey! It's your birthday and little Yim practiced a song especially for you Uncle Ae, how could you not be there?" My brother grumbled quietly and I scratched my head vigorously. I'd like to say I was looking for a boyfriend, but that would just make things worse. I don't think it's a big deal that I have a boyfriend, but I'm not sure how my family feels about it..

"Ugh-" Eventually, I sighed deeply, grabbed the phone, and tried to keep calling Pete.

And this time, he picked up...

"Pete! Listen to me first,” I hurried to the shop door because I didn't want my brother to hear me, then I hurried to the storefront.

"Sorry about last night, I even forgot my own birthday, it's not that I don't want to see you."

[I know Ae, I'm the one who should apologize, I was way out of line, I missed seeing you so much. I'm so anxious to see you.]

"No no, you're not stubborn at all." I panicked and told him, but he asked me back.

[If I tell you something, promise me that you won't get mad.]

"I'm not angry." I promised him firmly and he said to me....

[Then you look to your front.]

As soon as I heard that, I felt confused, but when I looked up, I saw... A very familiar Mercedes is parked in front of my shop, separated by two other cars and when I looked over, I saw the man in the car getting out and there it was...

"Pete!!” I couldn't help but cry out, looking at the man who had stepped out of the car, only to see him smiling, looking uncertain, he slowly took off his headphones and then said to me in a cautious tone of voice.

"Ae don't be mad at me, I wanted to see you, so I came here to find you."

How can I be angry at him, especially his expression, like a child who has done something wrong and he gently scratches his hand... A little on my arm.

Shit! I'm not mad at you, but I damn well want to hold you close right now!!!!

Pete

Last night, I felt really frustrated. I was prepared and if we don't meet, it's good that I'm the first one to say happy birthday to him. But Ae called me stubborn and I could read his tone, which meant he was annoyed with me, so I... I lost my temper, hung up the phone and just sat there feeling uneasy.

I'm sure he's angry with me for doing this. Maybe it's a blessing, but Money came by to ask if I'd given a gift to a friend and she was distracted by my absent-mindedness. In my eyes, I had to tell her I hadn't seen him yet.

"Holy shit! It's not going to work, Phi Pete, you've put so much effort into this, you've got to give it away, As your master, I command you to give it to him, quickly! Hurry!"

Maybe I just needed a push, because as soon as I heard her encouragement, I decided to skip class for the afternoon and then through the busy traffic of Nonthaburi, to meet the birthday boy of today.




Ae thought it was weird, very weird, he was coming up to me, but Oh came out first.

"Hello, brother Oh, I was just passing by, so I stopped by to give Ae his present, and I am ready to go home." I felt embarrassed, because the family is supposed to be spending time together, but his brother stopped me.

"Really? Since you're here and you brought a gift, stay and celebrate." I was hesitating, but Ae grabbed my arm tightly and looked at me with a firm look in her eyes and a firm tone.

"Don't go! I won't let you go back!” Since he said that, I complied, trying to understand him as best I could. But when Ae's mother knew I came over, she dragged me over to the restaurant and after a while, Ae's sister-in-law and little Yim will be back from the hospital soon. So I didn't even get a chance to talk to him alone and I was secretly worried that it wouldn't be good for me to stay here now. But the warmth of this family makes me feel incredibly relaxed.

At dinner, the family's happy atmosphere made me feel like I belonged, too. Ae's mom is in a good mood and his dad has been playing with Yim and arguing about who should sit near Yim's seat, and his sister-in-law was very friendly to me. This harmonious atmosphere made me feel at ease.

Although I wasn't able to concentrate on talking to the person next to me the whole time, he occasionally whispered in my ear once or twice, just makes me feel like I made the right decision in coming to him.

"I'm glad you could come..."

I must have been blushing, but it's a good thing no one noticed, because all anyone could focus on was my whiny little niece, she keeps screaming for cake and her voice is super cute and delicate.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to Uncle Ae~heehee" little Yim sang and clapped to him, then she ran up to Ae and gave him a big k.iss. Always in a warm fuzzy feeling...

Boo-boo-boo-

"Gee, no!” but little Yim wouldn't let Ae k.iss her, because she held her two little hands tightly over her face.

"What do you mean? Of course you're going to k.iss me on my birthday!”

"No!” The little girl shook her head vigorously and covered her face with fear. But Ae "intensified", k.issing her from the forehead to the ears, to the nose and little Yim was k.issed. Yelling and screaming, running away from Ae's k.isses and trying to get back into his arms, but Ae doesn't give up easily either.

"Hey, the kid's face is all swollen!”

"Who let her be so arrogant, I'll k.iss her until her face is swollen."

"Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete help me!” I was laughing and I was surprised when little Yim reached for me and was about to climb up on my seat. But this time Ae let her go and the little girl, panting to escape Ae's k.isses, came running and hugged me tight.

"Here here, Uncle Ae you k.iss here."

"!!!” When little Yim touched my face and then told Ae that, my eyes got big. Yim looked like she had found a sacrifice for the Demon King, not knowing how shy I was....

If this wasn't at the family dinner table, I might be okay with it, but it's in front of her parents and Ae’s brother's wife, in front of everyone, Ae is also looking confused. No need to look in the mirror, I think my face must be so red that they found out something fishy.

"Uh...”

"You didn't want to be k.issed, so you dragged Uncle Pete into it. How can you do that? Come over here right now. Didn't you say you wanted some cake?" Just in the nick of time, Nat appeared to save the day, speaking in a joking manner, so the whole family smiled along with it.

"You're such a smart little guy and you know how to 'substitute the peach for the plum'!” Ae's dad summed it up and it seemed like he was very proud of his granddaughter and I secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

But just before I wanted to finish this comfortable breath, all of a sudden, Ae's hand was on the base of my thigh and gently squeezing, I quickly turned to look at him and I saw a special kind of emotion in his eyes.

I don't know why I felt that way, but it was really unique.

I was about to reach out and touch his palm, but...

"Pete it's late, you should stay here tonight, it's dangerous to drive home this late." I pulled my hand back quickly, then looked at Ae's mom with a flattered look on my face.

"Uh... I... I..."

"Yeah! Stay the night, on the other hand, Ae never brings friends home to sleepover." His father was also asking him to stay, so I looked around, not daring to decide, wondering why Ae never brought... A friend came back to sleep over.

"Yim, how about Uncle Pete spending the night at our place tonight?" Nat ducked her head and made the same suggestion to little Yim, who was waving his little pink fist and acting like he was going to give me a hard time about it. Come in a punching bag.

"Sleep over, I'll sleep with you."

"You see, it's hard to say no, so sleep here."

Ae’s brother told me the same thing, although I could have just said I had class tomorrow, or that it wasn't that late, but... There was a force at the base of my thighs squeezing me, as if the owner of this hand was also holding me back, so I had to say... I had to say...

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it tonight, then!”

What should I do? My heart is beating fast and even though Ae has slept over at my dorm, this is the first time I've slept over at his house.

Then, when everyone had finished their food, everyone got up to go to their rooms and when everyone got up and turned around, Ae quickly touched the tip of his nose to my cheek and before moving away, he put his mouth on my ears, whispering...

"I want to k.iss your face more than my niece's."

He smiles... A charming, wicked smile and then, my face burned up.





It's his birthday today, but why am I the only one whose mind is full of thoughts.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 47: Always fooled 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 49: The distance from me to you,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive