Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 85: Here we go again, that day

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 85: Here we go again, that day

"Everything I am going to say was before you met An-Ziyan." Bai Xiaosi was being deliberately emphatic, but still not getting down to business, and Mai Ding wasn't in a hurry to even ask if he really wanted to hear it, once the cup of the coffee had bottomed out, Bai Xiaosi said slowly, "My ex-husband and I were both too young and curious about everything, including that aspect of doing it at that time, An-Ziyan never thought he'd meet you, and I didn't mind either. Naturally..." Bai Xiaosi stopped, observing Mai Ding's face, who tried in vain to keep his composure, but in vain, his voice Shakily, he said, "You had sex?"


"Well, there's more to it than that, Mai Ding, I was pregnant with An-Ziyan's child." The news was too much for Mai Ding to digest, he could try to console himself that it was before, but nothing could, he really couldn't be full of care, and he did not so much as a spill and a laugh.

"And then what?"

"No then, you showed up and we agreed to keep the secret to ourselves."

"I... I meant to ask about the baby?" Mai Ding struggled to get the question out, only to feel dry lips and a tightness in his chest. Bai Xiaosi stared out the window, "You'd better ask your ex-husband the rest, Mai Mai, I told you that was before, do you still want to be friends with me?? I know it's not something that can be accepted at once, and I know it's cruel for you to tell, but I also think it's probably more cruel to keep it hidden."

"That's what you guys used to do, I don't even care, thanks for telling me, I'm just a little surprised." Mai Ding's fingers kept clawing at his knees, unsure of what kind of facial gesture he was supposed to have, his mind went blank, and Bai Xiaosi looked on sadly at him: "I guess I did the wrong thing to tell you."

"No, no" Mai Ding... just shook her head and mumbled repeating, unable to find more words to say. A long period of silence followed, and Mai Ding didn't even dare to look up at Bai Xiaosi because he would be unable to restrain himself from thinking of her and An-Ziyan together Scene. Bai Xiaosi sees through Mai Ding's mind and she stands up, "I'd rather leave you alone, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing, it's not your fault!"

Bai Xiaosi just smiled and left, and Mai Ding thought she would be too cruel to Bai Xiaosi with the look on her face just now, did she not compared herself to should it be the biggest victim? By the time he chased after her, Bai Xiaosi was gone.




The wind that wasn't cold enough and warm enough blew against Mai Ding's face and he shoved his hands in his jacket bag and headed home. Thoughts kept popping up in his head and fading away, what they used to do Mai Ding couldn't be a part of, but it was what it was, and if it was An-Ziyan and Bai Xiaosi's child, Mai Ding thought, he could probably accept, not probably, he would be able to accept. A child? He'd never thought about children, nor would he have imagined what it would be like for him and An-Ziyan, he was a boy, he couldn't have children. That's all.

When he got home, Mai Ding sat on the couch, he didn't know how long he sat there, maybe minutes, maybe minutes, and finally he had the strength to said, "An-Ziyan, I don't blame you for hiding it from me, and I don't believe you would do something cruel to Bai Xiaosi to make her abort the baby, so tell me, where are your other children?"

An-Ziyan's fingers flipping through the book stopped, Mai Ding didn't want to see An-Ziyan's current expression, An-Ziyan used a very flat, very flat tone of voice "I'm not going to lie to you, can you stop being fooled every year when April Fool's Day is approaching? Idiot." A statement that took the soul out of Mai Ding, and if one were to image him in a comic way, at the moment he was painted gray and Mai Ding's blood went up and up, almost to the sky. He flipped out his phone, March 31! Isn't it April 1st yet! Bai Xiaosi must have been afraid he'd notice so early this year, she's such a son of a b.itch! Godd-mn son of a b.itch woman! No wonder she was so free to see me today! The more Mai Ding thought about it, the angrier he became and wanted to run to Bai Xiaosi's house with a knife.

"Why didn't you, why didn't you warn me!!!"

"It's an insult to my intelligence that I live with you, last time she said she was going to marry me, this time she said she was going to have children with me, next time... Isn't it true that you will believe that she and I traveled from ancient times."

"No, you just didn't see how realistic she made it sound!!!" No matter how Mai Ding explained it, the way An-Ziyan looked at him didn't change at all. Why did he make such a stupid mistake again, it's better not to live, not live!

Bai Xiaosi also has another bad taste, that is, from time to time he tries to make a fool out of An-Ziyan through Mai Ding, thinking that Mai Ding will definitely come home and make trouble for An-Ziyan. Yan had a headache, but unfortunately, she had overestimated Mai Ding again, and she didn't really think Mai Ding would believe it, after all, the subject had fooled him quite a few times I didn't expect Mai Ding to believe it anyway, but I can't blame her for being cruel.

The next day Mai Ding went to work with extreme disappointment in his friend and himself, looking at the papers piled on his desk that he was responsible for sorting through. The other co-workers on the table are no better than he is, and Mai Ding can't help but sigh, all his youthful vigor yesterday was lost to that Bai Xiaosi. The demon-ess sucked it off and he was laughed at all night by An-Ziyan.

Fan Shaojun was still screaming because the other day An-Ziyan asked them to compile all the PR department's 10 years of files. Just to scare them, he didn't expect to play for real, how long will this have to be sorted out." Gao Shuang said gloomily as usual, "You can go to Yan to raise your grievance." Fan Shaojun rolled his eyes at Gao Shuang, "I'm just saying, I want you pay attention." Liu Wei was busy picking up his phone and quickly swiped the message on the screen, "Ugh, today is April Fool's Day, no atmosphere at all, the whole aura is good."

Mai Ding said angrily, "What's so good about it, can't a normal day pass? Preferring to fix people, what thoughts, all hopeless!"

"What are you so angry about?"




"I'm just angry." Thankfully, Bai Xiaosi's scam is over, and he must be on the lookout for others today, already knowing that it's April Fools' Fooled. An-Ziyan knocks on Mai Ding's desk as he walks in from outside, "Retard, make me a cup of coffee." He's still laughing at himself about what happened yesterday, and it's not over!







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 84: There's a lot Mai Ding doesn't know.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 86: Why create me so simple,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive