Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 84: There's a lot Mai Ding doesn't know.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 84: There's a lot Mai Ding doesn't know.

The meal was so rewarding that the simple co-workers actually stayed up for days trying to get their work done, and if they were too tired, they laid down on the couch! After a while, hungry for instant noodles, and after countless cups of coffee, the solution for hunger was complete! The zombies couldn't be bothered to have fun, so they took any comfortable spot in the office and slept, with Mai Ding topped with dark circles, heavy eyelids, and an inner but he was unusually full. He used his last willpower to look over to An-Ziyan's office, where he was still sitting at his desk, making final adjustments to the details of the proposal. No rest either, it's so unfair why I can't find any dark circles on his face, and with that boring thought in mind, Mai Ding lay down on the table sleeping, the corners of his mouth curled imperceptibly.


When he woke up, despite a stiff neck and sore back, Mai Ding felt refreshed and the sense of accomplishment of accomplishing something with everyone and the satisfaction is impossible to image, he looked around, some of his colleagues were already awake, some were still sleeping. Feng Feimeng was busy with her hands and said at Mai Ding, "Mai Ding, go get the proposal for Yan's office, I'm going to give it to Mr. Wang for his perusal."  Slightly bent, with his arm over his eyes, Mai Ding walked over to look down at An-Ziyan, whose lips were always tempting to sin, and Mai Ding's Heart pounding, he looked out, no one was paying attention to him, and if

He endured, but didn't hold back and bent down. It wouldn't be discovered, what if he was found out, An-Ziyan suddenly spoke, "What are you doing during office hours?"

"I, I, I didn't do anything!" As Mai Ding snatched the door away, An-Ziyan quirked his lips, shifted into a different position, and went back to sleep.

Things ended up working out quickly and perfectly, and when Wang circulated the proposal to the other General Managers, they were speechless and faultless. After all, they just want to teach An-Ziyan a lesson, but they didn't want to upset the young people in their own company, which is not good for anyone and this was longer pursued.

There were always two atmospheres in the PR department, one happy and the other angry. After a weekend of catching up on sleep, Mai Ding sat in his office for a brief moment of relaxation, and every time he tried to maintain this peaceful state of mind, just someone who wouldn't let him be peaceful. Like an unwelcome guest, Bai Xiaosi snapped at Mai Ding as he walked in, "Stinky man." Mai Ding screamed and had to keep playing, you're in a playful mood, go find a man, don't always come looking for my man.

As soon as Bai Xiaosi walked into An-Ziyan's office, she closed the door and closed the blinds. Fan Shaojun pricked up his ears, wanting to hear something, "Do you think that pretty girl could be Yan's girlfriend?"




"If it is, then isn't Mai Ding dead for daring to play with Yann's woman."

The relationship with Bai Xiaosi even if Mai Ding could say it in the office, he wouldn't say anything to refute it, Bai Xiaosi had been An-Ziyan's girlfriend and he was the one who stole someone’s boyfriend himself, and then Mai Ding begged Bai Xiaosi to pretend to be his girlfriend If this relationship is spoken, how will others think of him, may he really think he is a shameless playboy..

Ten minutes later, Bai Xiaosi came out of An-Ziyan's office, if not for the colleagues around, Mai Ding was tempted to call her, the two of them in addition to the phone call contact, they hadn't seen much of other recently, and to Mai Ding, Bai Xiaosi was an easy friend to communicate with, though she did prank him occasionally, but for the most part, she was still amicable to him, unlike certain people, certain people whose names are seven letters name ending with N, certain people whose surname is An! That's a clear implication, you can just say An-Ziyan and be done with it, waste of so many words.

The sunset was mild, hiding behind buildings in the distance, cars crowding the roads during rush hour, sitting alone in a coffee shop in the Mai Ding, who looked at the door from time to time, and Bai Xiaosi came ten minutes later than the appointed time.

"You're hard to date."

"Aren't we all busy?"

"You were free to come to the office to see An-Ziyan a while ago, and you suddenly got busy when it was with me?" Bai Xiaosi smiled with a smile on her face and deliberately teased, "Are you jealous of me or of An-Ziyan?" Mai Ding just stared without answering, and after Bai Xiaosi ordered a cup of coffee, she said, "Is he okay, my ex-husband?" Mai Ding knew what she was asking and he kept his eyes out the window, "I can't believe it's been two months since Grandpa died and I don't think he's not feeling exactly nothing at all."

"It was hard, wasn't it, but luckily you were there with my ex-husband, so I wasn't so worried."

"I'm not that powerful."

"Mai Mai, you have it, you may be an ordinary, common and indifferent being to others, but not to An-Ziyan."

"I don't hear you complimenting me, so what about you, aren't you going to find someone you like?" Mai Ding asked. Bai Xiaosi still looked like a hippy smiley face, she stretched out her hand and said: "I can't touch it until I decided to, even if I can’t find one, I’m not so attached to feelings. I am so stubborn and used to being alone, I guess I'm what's known as a bachelor and feel happy just going around and having fun. When you blow it with my ex-husband, I'll just fill in the gaps."

"That's not going to happen!"

"Cheapskate, if I hadn't taken the initiative to step aside in the first place, would you be here today? Back in the day, I was considered a first wife, and you were a second wife at best." Mai Ding wasn't too convinced, "So what, I have a marriage license." Bai Xiaosi wasn't threatened and waved her hand, "It's not legally binding in China, and according to you, I'm still An-Ziyan's first love.” Mai Ding was speechless, and compared to the yellow-faced woman, first love won out.




Bai Xiaosi was silent for a moment as if hesitating whether or not she should tell Mai Ding, and finally she looked up with a serious look, "Mai Ding, there's something. I didn't want to hide it from you, but I was afraid of hurting you by telling you, and I don't think you'll mind since it's been so long since it happened, do you?" The sudden change in atmosphere was too much for Mai Ding to adjust to for a moment, "What is it?"

"Although my ex-husband and I made a pact not to tell you when you were dating, now that you're my friend, I want no secrets between us." Mai Ding realized the seriousness of the situation by the tone of his voice, and it took him a moment to say, "Well, I want to hear it."







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 83: Getting back on trackChapters Home》Next: Chapter 85: Here we go again, that day,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive