Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 86: Why create me so simple

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 86: Why create me so simple

Mai Ding brought the brewed coffee into the office and lowered the volume asking, "You're not making any April Fool's jokes today."


"Your intellect doesn't hold my interest."

"And I wasn't expecting you to screw me! I get upset and have a headache on April Fool's Day, why do you think those people are around me every year, I'm the most popular on April Fool's Day." An-Ziyan sipped his coffee, "Why do you think, think also know it can't be because you are as beautiful as heavenly."

"You're making people angry by talking!"

"I can help you with the heat you are on."

"B-stard!" Shortly after Mai Ding walked out of An-Ziyan's office, an emaciated woman with a child stood in the doorway looking around nervously, seeing After Mai Ding was relieved, he wiped the tears from her eyes and moved forward to grab Mai Ding's wrist, "I've finally found you." Filled with confusion, Mai Ding asked, "Maybe you have the wrong person?"

"You don't even know me anymore? If Mr. Zhou hadn't told me I'd find you here, I wouldn't have known how to live. You left us orphaned, widowed, and what do we do?!" The woman questioned angrily, and the only Mr. Zhou that Mai Ding could think of was Zhou Ge, who quickly realized that this was a prank on Zhou Ge, and just wanted to speak, the woman brought the child to Mai Ding and pushed the child lightly, "This is your daddy." The child timidly stared at Mai Ding, then called out stiffly, "Daddy." Mai Ding covered his chest, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack, his colleagues looked intensely at Mai Ding as well, Mai Ding scrambled to explain:" It's none of my business, it's an April Fool's joke my friend teased me with!!!"

The woman's voice sharpened, "What April Fool's Day, what a joke, you forgot all about what you did five years ago? I had a hard time finding you, but you won't acknowledge me, and you won't even acknowledge the baby, so how dare you say it's not your child?" Mai Ding squeezed his fists tightly, thinking only that she was a professional actress that Zhou Ge had spent a lot of money on, and her acting was impeccable. The boy's resemblance to Mai Ding is striking. Fan Shaojun who was watching the show exchanged opinions with Feng Feimeng: "I don't think it looks like an April Fool's joke, that boy and Mai Ding look quite similar."

"Well, it's not impossible that a playboy like Mai Ding could do something like that, I'd love to kick his ass and give us women a bad taste in our mouths. "




"You guys do believe me, isn't it April Fool's Day?"

"Just a coincidence, I guess, who's still celebrating April Fool's Day, Mai Ding you're a man too, be a bit of a man, ok. The personal life is too messy and the character is too bad."

"You, you"... Mai Ding couldn't speak, he had to crouch down, his eyes were level with the children and he said gently, "Children, brother is now at work, play with your mom somewhere else, okay?"

The little boy nodded innocently, full of promise, "Yes."

"So good."

"You give me two hundred yuans and I'll leave."

Mai Ding's being blackmailed by a kid! But at the office, he had no other choice but to endure, and in great distress he took out two hundred yuans in his bag, "Okay, here's your brother."

"Thanks, Dad."

"It's brother!!!" Mai Ding forced a smile for emphasis. After sending the two away, Mai Ding's anger couldn't be contained and sent a message first yelling at Zhou Ge, who returned the message with a hip smile.

[Surprised, isn't it? The thought of it makes me laugh.]

[Unbelievable. Go to hell if you're free.]

[I've been worried about what to do this year. You know I don't like to use the same old tricks as Cecilia, but I wanted a breakthrough, so I asked Yann to give me some pointers. Fortunately you're so common that you can find little children everywhere in the park who bear a resemblance to you].

Mai Ding's hateful gaze was cast towards An-Ziyan, who didn't mean to deny it at all, his expression seeming to say: So what if it's me.

When he got home, he had no energy left to blame An-Ziyan, but he was miserable that An-Ziyan didn't do the prank himself this year. It was already a blessing in disguise. He collapsed on the couch and squirmed, resting his head on An-Ziyan's thigh, "What fun is there in toying with me, anyway?"

"You can't possibly know that."

"That's because I'm the one who got teased! I can't understand why you all don't like to do serious work, is it so difficult for you to be honest?"

"I can't figure it out, I still like you even though you're intellectually retarded." His love talk was too direct, so direct that it was better is say anything, another April Fool's joke? Alas, why create yourself so simply, for the first time, Mai Ding wanted so willingly to be fooled.




This day in the bathroom, Mai Ding stared at himself in the mirror and let the water run over his palms, then he dried his hands and took the ring off his chest. It had been a long time since he had worn the ring, and today he had the sudden urge to try it on. Doing something short circuit, Mai Ding slowly put the ring into his ring finger, looking over his finger repeatedly, a smile on his face. At this time, Guo Ping also walked in, he saw the ring on Mai Ding’s ring finger, Guo Ping stared straight at Mai Ding's ring finger with a blank expression., Mai Ding was too stiff to move, he opened his mouth for a moment not knowing what to say, but also stared at his ring finger, his ring and An-Ziyan were identical. Guo Ping guessed it, he must have guessed it, it was a long time.

"Why?" Guo Ping asks, and Mai Ding doesn't understand which of his questions he is referring to, why An-Ziyan's lover is he, or why he likes boys..

"I... "

"Mai Ding, I didn't know you were like that."

Mai Ding's heart heaved and he took a deep breath, he was going to have to face the hurt he was almost familiar with again, he looked up and Guo Ping continued: "Why did you steal Yann's ring."

"What!!!" Mai Ding's volume rose as he heard what was said and he made up an excuse to explain, "No, he just came in to wash his hands and took it off and forgot to take it away. I was just about to give it back to him, just thought it would look nice to try it on."

"So that's it."

"You were really doubting me."

Guo Ping patted him on the shoulder, "You know you have an indiscreet private life." If not for the fact that he was his master, Mai Ding really wanted to kick him into the toilet. He didn't dare to stay and walked out of the bathroom, he had to get to An-Ziyan quickly so his lie wouldn't be torn apart, and Mai Ding ran into An-Ziyan's office panting. After making sure no one could hear, I said, "That was close, I almost got caught, I just wanted to try on the ring but I didn't think Master would see it. Luckily, he was stupid enough to think I stole your ring, so I had to explain that you left it in the bathroom, so don't let it slip out, we'll have to keep our story straight."

"I'm not going to help you clean up your mess if anyone finds out."

"You have the nerve to accuse me now? Obviously you do things all the time that are easy to spot, and if I hadn't been there to help you clean up the mess, you would have been found out." An-Ziyan shrugged as if he hadn't heard what Mai Ding had said, "Remember, I don't want you to ruin my fun of cheating on me."

"Your starting point is hard for me to agree with!" Looking out again, Mai Ding carefully put the ring back on the necklace again, and after this incident, Mai Ding felt that he should be more careful in the future... Well, on his way out, he once again told An-Ziyan, "Never, ever touch me in the elevator or the office again, and if you get caught, there is no reason that can explain it. We're just superior and subordinate in the company, no more relationships, clear?"

"If you take that tone with your boss again, you can roll up and leave tomorrow."




"You! Okay, sorry, my boss, I'm outta here!"







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 85: Here we go again, that dayChapters Home》Next: Chapter 87: Sour Taste (1),



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive