Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 72: I can't always be angry with you

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 72: I can't always be angry with you

The man quickly noticed Mai Ding and An-Ziyan turned back, this time Mai Ding was embarrassed that he wasn't trying to stalk An-Ziyan. Do you go up there yourself or go back to the office? The man nodded at him, and Mai Ding was too eager to know who he was to walk over to him, even if he might be scolded by An-Ziyan.


"Let's meet again." The man said politely and gently. Mai Ding knew nothing about him, but he seemed to know Mai Ding well. Could it have been the youngest provocation of the original mate? Mai Ding began to think nonsensically again. The man said again, "I'm the one who told Ziyan to try not to arrange for us to meet, and I hope you don't blame Ziyan." He had such a uniform image and personality, gentle and elegant.

Mai Ding was in a daze, but waved his hand out of politeness, "No, no, I'm the one who interrupted your conversation, I was not doing it in purpose, I thought An-Ziyan wanted to skip work before soi came out to take a look." After saying that he fell into embarrassment again and looked at An-Ziyan with a blank expression.

"I'll leave first then." The man said, and An-Ziyan nodded. Wouldn't leaving like that leave Mai Ding with even more questions? Mai Ding waited until the man was in the car to finally ask, "Who is he?" What was he going to do if An-Ziyan didn't want to answer, and An-Ziyan looked as if he thought Mai Ding's question was stupid: "What's who, haven't you known Uncle Fu for a long time?"

A bomb plunged into Mai Ding's brain, blowing the brain contents around. Uncle Fu? He's Uncle Fu? Why would he be Uncle Fu? How can he be Uncle Fu?

"Isn't Uncle Fu an old man?!"

"Did anyone say that?" An-Ziyan asked rhetorically.

It's true that no one said that, but, but, but, but, Mai Ding couldn't figure out “Why you called him uncle when he was only in his thirties. Is it because of seniority?"

"His last name is Fu, and his first name is Uncle (Shu means Uncle)." Now Mai Ding was thoroughly defeated, and he yelled, grasping wildly, "Who would take such a misleading and advantageous name, should have known I would have changed my name to Grandpa, then think whoever sees me isn't going to call me Grandpa Mai!!!"

"Whatever you want to change."

"But why did he deliberately not meet with me?"

"Like I said, he doesn't usually see anyone with an IQ under ten."

"Why?" Mai Ding doesn't give up asking questions until he's convinced to see what kind of reason An-Ziyan can make up for his sarcasm.

"There's a generation gap."




Mai Ding's pride can't accept An-Ziyan's words, and he wants to ask Uncle Fu himself to expose An-Ziyan's lies. Turned around and was about to leave when Mai Ding ran up and called out to Uncle Fu, "Wait, wait, I want to ask why you deliberately didn't meet with me?” Will, there be some unspeakable hardship, such as his own resemblance to his deceased relative or first lover, so

Uncle Fu was still polite and gentlemanly, his demeanor was not an act, he was talking with Mai Ding, and replied to Mai Ding with a gentle attitude, "Here you go. Causing a nuisance, I'm not very good at talking to people with an IQ of less than ten-year-olds." After saying that, he drove off in his car. Mai Ding stared off in stunned silence, so An-Ziyan hadn't lied about what less than ten years old IQ he was! Who has an IQ of less than ten years old! What the hell! Mai Ding's pride is riddled with holes.

It was only after some delay that Mai Ding remembered that he had to go to the marketing department to pick up the information, so he let his pride go for a while. He and An Ziyan were waiting in front of the elevator, but the elevator was occupied and it refused to come down. He said: "Let's go up the stairs, you're not too high on the seventh floor." An-Ziyan looked like he was too much trouble, but he still walked out of the stairwell. The quiet and dark stairwell was brightly lit as soon as it made a sound, “An Ziyan, I want to learn General Manager Wang style, usually very ordinary looking, but occasionally showing a very bold side, that way no one would dare to underestimate me, including Uncle Fu and you."

An-Ziyan let out a very short snort of laughter, "Such as?"

"Such as"... Mai Ding slowed down and stopped on the steps and fell back into thought, soon he found a way, "Such as if you ever try to screw me again later on or bully me, and I'll get really angry, and you might get intimidated and have to respect me later, and will use you as an experiment first, and see if it did work."

"Which counts as bullying?"

"Like pushing my head, calling me retarded, that kind of thing."

An-Ziyan also stopped, he turned around and came down the two steps to Mai Ding, reaching out and pushing his head, "Retard."

"An-Ziyan!" Mai Ding glared. Keep your common sense! Angry! Be very angry! An-Ziyan stared with interest at the expression on Mai Ding's face, which he was trying to act angry at. In contrast, Mai Ding was more like the subject of an experiment.

"Don't you dare stare at me with that face?"

"Which face?" An-Ziyan deliberately moved closer, and all of Mai Ding's efforts were in vain as he suddenly hugged An-Ziyan's waist, "Why can't I be mad at you? That's weird."




"Hands off."

You ruined my reputation. You made people think I was a dog. You stuck your cold hand in my shirt in the elevator. You tricked me into setting the alarm. Why would I be so stupid when you've done so many horrible things to me? Shouldn’t I be mad at you?







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 71: Who is he?Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 73: The inflated balloon,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive