Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 54: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (2)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 54: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (2)

It's hard to believe that the biscuits were the first thing that Xu De and the others tried to make, and they were delicious, and that Mai Ding would only make home-cooked meals, what with the cookies, the cakes, he can't even cook Western food, and now he's considering whether he should buy a cookbook to learn how to make it. A great man has to keep progressing in both his work and in the kitchen.


When Mai Ding returned the plate after eating the cookies, Mr. and Mrs. Xu De insisted on inviting him to come in and sit in the living room, which was Mai Ding's first visit to their home. The set-up was cozy, the furniture was warm, and Mai Ding was constrained to sit on the couch. Yu Rongmei asked, "Did the cookies taste okay?"

"They were delicious."

Xu De looked back at his lovely wife, "See, you don't believe me when I say it's delicious."

"Who told you to say everything I make is delicious." The eye contact and interaction between the two wasn't faked, Mai Ding could tell how much they liked each other. Yu Rongmei pushed the cookie in front of Mai Ding, "If it's good there's plenty more, try to eat as much as you can."

"By the way, I still have apples at home, I'll bring them over for you to try."

"My wife will be angry if you do that, we just made more, we didn't mean to want you to return the favor." Hearing Xu De's reproachful tone, Mai Ding waved his hand straight and explained, "I didn't mean that." Looking at Mai Ding's anxious look, Yu Rongmei laughed, "I'm just kidding with you, don't take it too seriously."

"I just can't change that, I've been told many times by An-Ziyan." He relaxed and took the cup of tea to his mouth, Yu Rongmei watched Mai Ding's every move and suddenly said, "Mai Ding, you and An-Ziyan are not roommates you in a relationship like lovers." She didn't sound like she was asking; Mai Ding choked on his tea and coughed vigorously, making the couple laugh at Xu De, and Yu Rongmei pulled out a tissue handed it to him, "Wipe it off. I'm sorry, I was being too direct." She didn't sound like she was seriously apologizing. Mai Ding wiped the coffee table, noting that Xu De and Yu Rongmei's expressions didn't look like most people's, their eyes were normal, as if An-Ziyan With himself just like them, Mai Ding paused for a few seconds before saying, "We're not lovers." Disappointment flashed in their eyes at Mai Ding's answer, but Mai Ding continued, "We're married, technically considered a couple.”

Excitement and satisfaction instantly flashed in their eyes, and Mai Ding didn't understand, could it be that Yu Rongmei was the legendary rotten girl? I thought you wouldn't admit it, but my husband and I already knew, and I was worried that it would be too rude to ask," she said. Look at me, I still can't help but ask."

"You guys"

Yu Rongmei said cheerfully, "What age is it, we don't give a damn, just don't worry, we won't go to the neighborhood to advertise randomly."

"I'm not doubting you."

"To ease your worries, I'll tell you a secret oh," she leaned closer to Mai Ding, "Actually Xu De's ex-lover is also a boy." Mai Ding's mouth opened in surprise, not knowing what to say, was Xu De bisexual or even Yu Rongmei? Xu De shrugged helplessly, "Shaking out my past again, I can't really get her to forget it." Mai Ding was more impressed with them than ever before, perhaps because when mockery and dislike were not visible in the eyes of others, the inner sense of relief was indescribable, clear only to Mai Ding's heart, clear only to those who shared his feelings.




Every spill is an act, a constant, I don't care, I don't care at all what you think or say about me. No, it's not like that, I actually care, I'm just afraid to say how afraid I am of the world. Because once I say it, it exposes my vulnerability, and the world knows the opportunity and will take advantage of it, and it will swallow me up in an instant.

The friendly outburst from Yu Rongmei left Mai Ding unable to think of how to respond appropriately, so he couldn't just ask if she was bisexual, but he had to say something. What's better. Xu De looked at the time and helped Mai Ding out of his predicament, "Okay, how long are you going to keep Mai Ding, it's time to give him back to An-Ziyan."

"Also."

"It's time for me to get back to preparing lunch, we'll talk some other time."

"Well, better bring An-Ziyan along, I always wonder if he's misunderstanding us." Yu Rongmei asks uneasily, and Mai Ding explains, "No matter, he's like that, he's not very caring, I'll tell him." Returning home in a cheerful mood, Mai Ding hummed a tune in front of An-Ziyan's eyes, and seeing that An-Ziyan ignored him, he picked up the book he was holding: "You... Guess what I just talked to them about?"

"A love story between a married woman and a plumber?"

"No it isn't! I'm telling you, they know about my relationship with you."

"Yes?" An-Ziyan wasn't surprised, it didn't matter to him if people knew about it or not, he picked up another book and read through it. He was so boring and uncooperative, Mai Ding went on, "I'll tell you another thing, it turns out that Xu De had been with boys too. "

"Yes?"

"You're also surprised aren’t you, only saying yes? You should have jumped up and asked me what was going on, I just about jumped up." He sat down on the couch on his butt with two books and sighed, and again An-Ziyan picked up the books and said, "Please go where I can't hear you speak."

Mai Ding wrinkled his nose and thought of something else, smacking away An-Ziyan's book, "They told you to come over and sit with them next time."

"Not going."

"Why, you don't like them for reasons you don't even know yourself, probably because you don't know enough, I promised someone else we will go, where will we put our faces, people will misunderstand that we're not in a good relationship."

"It's really not very good."




"What's wrong, it's obviously very gracious." Mai Ding smirked as he pressed into An-Ziyan, the book sliding aside as he rubbed his face against An-Ziyan's shoulder, "Next time we go together, good or bad."

"Go away."

"Okay? Okay?"

"Go away."

"Okay? Well, okay, you promise me that, won't you?" The fact that An-Ziyan stopped talking meant only one thing, he agreed. Mai Ding hugged An-Ziyan even tighter, "You still love me the most."

"I don't want to hear it."

"You're the best."

"I know you did it on purpose."

Mai Ding let out a clear, cheerful laugh, "I did mean to do that."

The same thing, the same action, Mai Ding could keep repeating on An-Ziyan, like a child who always yells when he comes across a favorite game. And again, and again.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 53: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (1)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 55: The idle young ones,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive