Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Chapter 177, Volume 3 the Bubbling Hidden Torrents, Chapter 10: Intense Affection (2)

True Star 《巨星 》 Ju Xing
True Star Chapter 177, Volume 3 the Bubbling Hidden Torrents, Chapter 10: Intense Affection (2)

"You're invincible and handsome, you'll look more masculine with a few bruises.” He withdrew his hand, but Tang Feng didn't care. He looked down to the deck of the ship, where many guests were on the deck. If he hadn't known he was on another boat, he would have thought he was still on the big one traveling by sea.


Well, it's sort of an ocean trip, except that the person next to you is suddenly a different person, and the boat and the route have changed.

"Tang-Tang baby, I'm liking what you're saying more and more.” Charles has no shame in saying disgusting things that make your skin crawl.

Tang Feng looks away.” Check, Baby Bear. You ate too much honey this morning. Be careful of cavities. Go back and brush your teeth and rinse your mouth.”

The bodyguards on the other side almost burst out laughing, they have been with Charles for so many years, this big boss is unstable! They know better than anyone else that sometimes Charles can be nice to you, and then the next thing you know, he's got a knife in him and he's got no mercy. Stick it in your heart.

Charles has as many lovers as fish in the sea, and one gets whacked twice a day, but who doesn't have a crush on Charles? Even if he is a little bit sweet on Charles, they wouldn't dare to punch him like Mr. Tang Feng and talk to him again. Flirtatious.

They swear, in all the years they've been doing this, it's the first time they've ever seen Charles get hit.

Charles laughed uproariously, not at all offended: "Tangtang baby, I especially like the name you gave me." Call of love, you'll walk my heart honey, I'm your bear baby.”

It's over, it's over, Tang Feng was almost embarrassed by Charles. This guy has enough shamelessness and skin, so he can take anything, there's not many people who can match Charles in terms of how disgusting and numb he is, and the two bodyguards next to him are about to puke.

Is this what people in love are like?

How could their powerful and cold boss have such a special side, it really opened the bodyguards eyes today.

"Come on, Tum Tum baby, I'll introduce you.” Charles took a sip of soda from his glass, crossed his legs and pointed to the two men beside him, "he is someone who has been with me. For over ten years, his name's Big Mike.” Pointing to the left, a little fatter.

"This is little Mike, the twin.” and pointing to the normal-sized one on the right.

The two people gave a slight difference in figure, the face is basically the same, these two are twins Tang Feng immediately looked at them.

"What are you standing there for, greet him!” shouted Big Boss Charles.

"Hello, sister-in-law!” immediately stood up straight and shouted in unison, loud enough, centered enough.

Tang Feng thought he was calm enough and nothing could hit him or surprise him, but he was wrong, he didn't hold back when he heard this big Mike shouting in unison, choking on his own saliva.” Sister-in-law?! !” Tang Feng immediately glared over at Charles, cocked an eyebrow, "Did you tell them to shout like that?"




“Oh, did I?" Charles puts his hands on his head, like I don't know.

How fake is that?

Big and small Mike looked serious, as if they were meeting with a leader and with the proper fear like they wanted to stay alive and not be thrown to the sharks.

"Don't call me that from now on. Call me Feng.” After a while, Tang Feng said to the two bodyguards, who were standing upright.

The two bodyguards sneak over to Charles, who, with his head tilted away, pretends not to see and continues to drink his soda and look at his swimsuit. Beauty.

"Charles.”

"Darling, I'm here.” Turned his head back at once, smiling brightly. “I have something I want to ask you.” Tang Feng added a dollop of evaporated milk to the cup, stirred it gently and lifted the cup to take a sip.

Charles gave a wink to Big Mike, and the twins left the balcony in amusement.

Tang Feng put down his glass and said, "What's going on between you and Lu Tianchen? I asked him what's wrong, but he didn't seem to... I know what you're up to. Charles, I don't know that I should ask you too many questions about your personal affairs, but now that you've kidnapped me here, I'd like to... As your shipmate, I at least have the right to know why you brought me here, and in that strange way.”

"Darling, of course you have the right to ask me about my private affairs. My affairs are your affairs, lavishly no, it's me. You have a right to know everything about it.” Charles reached over and took the man's hand on the table, quite affectionately.

"Be serious.” rudely throws down a bucket of cold water.

Shrugging, Charles said: "No big deal, 365 days a year, half the time those guys..." International torturers who have nothing better to do like to chase me, but as you can see, they can't do anything to me.”

"No one's going to run after you for nothing.” Tang Feng frowned, sighed again, and asked, often with a taste of suspicion and scrutiny, "Are you smuggling drugs?”

Charles looked shocked.” Of course not darling, I'm a bad man, but being a bad man who has a bottom line, I never got into that drug business, I just smuggled diamonds and arms and oil."

"Dear Tang-Tang, your beloved I am a priest, a nobleman.” The man patted yourself on the chest for assurance.

"Who's your lover?" The man was just being rude, and he's just saying.” Darling, I love it when you're shy, too.” Keep glancing at him.

"I'm not shy.” Exhaling, Tang Feng had to pull back super tight, and then Charles got sidetracked. ”Charles, if you want to see me, there's other ways, it doesn't have to be a drugging, and suddenly I'm gone. I'm not going to be able to do that.”

Considering who Charles is now, Tang Feng can understand why this unconventional guy would have a strange way of dealing with him, but there's no need to hide it from Lu Tianchen, or does Lu Tianchen know?

Tang Feng was confused, he felt something strange between Charles and Lu Tianchen.” No way, he knows I took you away, you're safest with me, he won't worry.” Charles doesn't feel like he did anything wrong at all.

Unfortunately, just as Charles had finished his big speech, Big Mac rushed in all at once, panting loudly and asking: "Boss, your old English lover is here again! Do we walk or do we run?"

Is there a difference between walking and running?

Tang Feng looked askance at Charles: "Baby Bear, I'm so safe around you.”

It's only the first day you have decided between walking or running, are you going to jump into the sea someday?

"What's the hurry, what's the walk, what's the run?" Charles threw a glass of water at the twins, "Shame on you! We're not going anywhere, neither running nor leaving. If he's coming, he's coming.” And who is this 'he'?




Tang Feng was a little curious.

His curiosity was quickly sated, and the twins didn't react much to being splashed all over the glass of water, which seemed to be a frequent source of Charles' way of scolding them up, and after shouting, they drifted down to the deck, Tang Feng followed their drifting eyes. Just look over.

A young man of twenty-seven or twenty-eight years of age, well-dressed, was standing on an armor plunger looking over at them, and beside the young man stand two assistants look like people, it just so happens that these three people were just seen by Tang Feng not long ago.

Well now, it's too late to jump into the Yellow River and wash his sins, and now he's probably going to be in jail with Charles.

Tang Feng sighed, asking curiously, "Charles, is Sergeant Evans an old flame of yours?"

The people on the boat were the British Interpol Captain Ivan and his two men who had contacted Tang Feng recently.” Darling, you're the only one I love. I don't know Ivan, or 20 or 30 thousand, I don't know any of them.” Charles, anxious to clear things up, explained, "and a super-rich baron like me, how could he possibly be in love with a... Little Wu is with us.”

"Meaning it would be okay if Ivan wasn't a police officer?" Tang Feng teased him on purpose.

"Baby, you know I didn't mean it.” Charles stood up in a melancholy mood, slapped his hand against the banister, sighed out to the sea, "Who hasn't got a past. What?"

"So you're really with Ivan.” That's a bit of a surprise to Tang Feng, he knew Charles was a philanderer, but he didn't think he could even get into bed with Interpol.

He added at the end, "Did you cheat, or did you drug them?"

Whichever answer, Tang Feng thinks it's likely.

Charles acted as if he was hurt.” Darling, do I look like that kind of guy? It's this guy who's after me, who's got my charm. “

"Wait, honey, did you just get me?" Charles had the hindsight. and said "You're just now realizing it, my Mr. Dumb Bear.”

Tang Tang got up and walked into the room, feeling Ivan's eyes on him.

He seemed to be caught up in something extraordinary.

~ True star Volume 3 ~


Prev: Vol3 Chapter 9: Intense Affection (1) [Chapters Home] Next: ,




Comments

  1. Thx u so much for ur hard work. Cant wait for the next chap.muahhh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive